It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama team warns U.S. lawmakers: Expect confrontation with Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
israel does not teach anything prior to 1967 and does not admit any other borders than what there is today

i would like to remind readers of the USS Liberty and how it was attacked for observing the slaughter of egyptians AFTER the cease fire when israel attacked the golan heights.

break a UN brokered cease fire - but wait ISrael , the same regime who has MORE un resolutions condeming its cations than every other country on the planet combined - going to far as to kill AMERICAN and BRITSH soldiers to further its own cause.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
hmmmm

in the end times, all nations will be against Israel.

Perhaps this is the start . . .

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
Take it from someone who knows the Holy Scriptures.....

There will never be a Palestinian state sitting side by side with Israel. NEVER.

NEVER EVER NEVER ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

It is these sort of radical Christian fundamentalist points of views that keep America religiously beholden to Israel and consequently the middle east in the tense situation it is in.

Time to look at Israel as a state and it's people citizens, and not as a gift from Good where all of his chosen dwell that we are required to appease to gain the lords favor.

If we had leaders in American that kept those religious aspects out of their decision making processes we may have actually helped accomplish something by now.

I grew up in a Christian background, and I have heard many Christians and Catholics say in private how we should be willing to die for Israel and quite frankly it is disturbing.

If Obama clashes with Net over Israels reluctance to honestly establish a Palestinian state, then it's about time we brought the issues to the table for real. This may frighten Christians but maybe they need a jolt to wake them up to the monumental abuses that are happening in Palestine right now. Neither side in this conflict is innocent and certainly seem bent on fighting, but one side having all the power to affect the other is a recipe for disaster.

Let the States and the State get into a verbal confrontation.

I just hope this isn't just more manipulative smoke blowing, as my lower half is already full.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by xxpigxx
hmmmm

in the end times, all nations will be against Israel.

Perhaps this is the start . . .

Sorry to tell you piggy, but people have their fingers in their ears, going,

lalalalalalalala, I can't hear you

I know I heard him.
Are we to just believe this to be some sort of fact?

If Iran produced a holy document stating all countries would be against it at the end of days would YOU believe it to be true as well?

Having such notions in a certain groups holy book does not make it a reality.

Then again the entire universe could be on the back of a turtle.
I don't know, I guess we'll find out eventually.

- Lee

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join