It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Poll Results: The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here are the results of the most recent ATS Member Poll (actually our first member-only poll in some time), after seven days of voting.

We have a total of 11,421 votes from ATS members (logged in members could vote once every 48 hours) for the following question:

Do you believe the 2009 G20 Summit has signaled the opening bell of the "New World Order?"

The results are represented in the graphic below...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/252ae9f26116.jpg[/atsimg]

Over two-thirds of ATS members responded the the 2009 G20 Summit has either probably or absolutely signaled the official beginning of the New World Order.

Thanks to everyone who participated. A new poll asking you what you think about UFOs is now running.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, did your analytical efforts include reviewing the poll results over time?

I don't think this was a refined enough issue for it to matter, but I always thought it would be interesting to measure the respondents' certainty as news was being input into the mainstream.

Perhaps another time.

Still this was cool! So we're roughly split 3 ways in terms of possibility, probability, or rejection of the NWO...?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Glad to see how many people have opened their minds to seeing the big picture of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
At least the good majority on this site have a pretty good grasp on what they are seeing. Aside from the MSM skewing things (although Fox is now trying some weird angle where they are agreeing that this was a move by the NWO elite, LOL) I think the more and more are waking up to the reality that things are controlled by the few.

Interesting poll and I look forward, as always, to good sound back and forth discussions on this topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So we're roughly split 3 ways in terms of possibility, probability, or rejection of the NWO

I wouldn't say that, I voted "I don't think so" because this has been going on for far longer than the paltry g20 summit (in regards to the bigger picture) - it's not the start or finish of anything.

Originally posted by toast317
Glad to see how many people have opened their minds to seeing the big picture of the NWO.

In some ways yes, in others, no. People really think g20 was a big thing when in fact it's a lot of posturing, the real decisions are made elsewhere, far from the public eye(s).

Just my alcohol-influenced $0.02 for now.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is a new subject for me which I've been researching for a few weeks now. Before this I never took it seriously but I did have a passing curiosity.

What kicked it off was sitting down to watch The Obama Deception.

Now, I'm Irish but was an Obama admirer / supporter. Once I'd watched & researched the information contained within The Obama Deception, I began to see the pattern.

I am now 100% convinced the NWO is real, was the G20 a platform for its launch? Most likely to the masses, as the MSM are now freely printing the title New World Order in the wake of the event. (CNN, BBC)

Its frightening and yet fascinating. While I am still very much wet behind the ears regarding this subject, in my opinion it is pretty obvious to anyone with a critical mind that the G20 was a farce with all decisions made in advance and merely announced with the international fanfare for people to accept freely & willingly.

I look forward to reading through the comments from distinguished members of ATS on this subject, but for me bottom line:

NWO is real and the G20 was a farce to launch the NWO proper as a "solution" to this constructed economic crisis.

And finally to the owners of this site, keep up the great work, us many lurkers continue to learn from the content you host & your many members provide.

Thanks Guys,

Marker

ps. Obama is a cruel hoax, which left me terribly disappointed.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by marker3221]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

logged in members could vote once every 48 hours

Why did you allow the same members to vote more than once?(Just curious)

On the vote...........I guess we now see where the majority of members stand on this issue.I voted probably because until there is more irrefutable proof of a planned "NWO" transition I can't say that a G-20 summit is proof,although I think an NWO is likely the only way to get out of this world recession.Plus I don't know that much about politics,isn't a G-20 summit common?

[edit on 4/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
what is different between "nwo is a farce" and "no way"? i think they are the same thing

if more than one vote was allowed

the results are not accurate

how much of those percents is owed to passion?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Polls are great.

Don't forget to post your thoughtful suggestions... I did.

ATS listens, where your gov't obviously doesn't

Thanks for a great, thoughtful, provocative polls so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My belief in the NWO or the power of the NWO has started the weaver over the last 6 months or so, after watching some documentaries I decided that they where our all seeing overlords. Unfortunately they seem to be taking things a little too slowly for my liking and I believe that people will have the ability to fight back should any tyranical rule be placed upon them. NWO

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I never subcribed to that NWO, until I saw what happened to the money and the banks, the collusion that continues now,, the summit holding its breath with US and China, withChina weighing what to do with the worthless paper the Bankers helped screw up its own investments while the OBAMA asking it hey, throw me a bone here. It was all too disturbing, something different is already in works. Its definitley Different, if not New.

Great Poll Skeptic, Keep having them. At least we have the feeling we finally have some say in something.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
How ironic that the pie chart very much resembles The Peace symbol, when signalling in the NWO will result in the destruction of over 90% of the world's population.
______________2nd_____________

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
it came to my attention recently that the NWO has been around for a long time, because it's really the "New World Economic Order"...

the world is ran by money now (always has been), and the NWO is setting up global commerce - it's not as political as you'd think it would be... we're still gonna have leaders in our individual countries, but now it's going to be obvious that they're all interconnected "up top", instead of blatantly hiding it behind our backs and under our noses...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

There has been more and more MSM coverage about the NWO.
I'm glad to see people are at least waking up to the possibility that not everything is wonderful in la la land.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
How ironic that the pie chart very much resembles The Peace symbol ...

See to me it's obvious that Mercedes Benz runs the NWO.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My nightmares are more than likely to coincide with reality so I voted on absolutely. More frequent now 2 nightmares out of 6 dreams per night show a dire future for my countrymen. I visited a BP in my last nightmare and tried to buy a can of sunkist, the owner charged me $25.00 and asked to see some ID.

so far my next choice is leading again with seventy%

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The problem here is people on this forum believe a NWO is the end of freedom where the world is controlled by one entity, which is completely contrary to what Gordon Brown was talking about. What Brown talked about was an economic New World Order. He was talking about a shift in policies and influence in the international economy.

Of course everyone on this site, being the irrational conspiracy theorist saw this as the beginning of the end and immediately jumped on it as the beginning of what many "predicted" and hoped it to be.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For me, the NWO funtions like a belief system who deals all its effort to kill any rise of conscience.

It works like a parasite, consuming us and the planet.

Some say it´s the pure "false ego"[1], imprinted to a collective purpose for a group[2] that benefits from the behaviours conditioned over the populace.

[1] presented on "Kymatica", by Ben Stewart.
[2] The powers that be.

We can see the use of addictions (drugs, no limits or morals for entertainment) and of course the need of self-preservation by excelling in the eternal search for profit on anything; and the instant reward when theres crime and fraud, multiplying profit to the point of buying off the people who do "justice".

In a sentence, you will love your prison and your freedom comes with a 10 hour sit-in-a-desk with a futile job that will give profit to someone else.

There you have the piramid. There is always a boss.

How to defeat this parasite?

By having conscience.
By changing beliefs.
By questioning authority.
By questioning everything.

Thing is, the parasite is strong and people depend over it to survive.

How to defeat this current situation?

By building a new system of belief without addictions or survivalism.
By acknowledgement of the simbiotic nature of man and the Earth.
By understanding that science is a means for social development, not profit.
By sharing the resources of the earth with everyone with no ruling elite.
By respecting people real vocations.
By acquiring spiritual conscience of what men is.

I salute the zeitgeist movement.
I salute the 911 truth movement.

We can stop this parasite: change your belief and you change the world.

“Your beliefs form reality. Your individual beliefs and your joint beliefs. Now the intensity of a belief is extremely important...

And, if you believe, in very simple terms, that people mean you well, and will treat you kindly, they will. And, if you believe that the world is against you, then so it will be in your experience. And, if you believe...IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BEGIN TO DETERIORATE AT 22, then so you shall.

And, if you believe that you are poor, and always will be, then so your experience will so prove to you. Your beliefs meet you in the face when you look in the mirror. They form your image. You cannot escape your beliefs. They are, however, the method by which you create your experience.

It is important that you here realize that you are not at the mercy of the unexplainable, that you are not at the mercy of events over which you have no control whether those events are psychological events or physical ones, in your terms.

As I have told you, there is little difference if you believe that your present life is caused by incidents in your early infancy or by past lives over which equally you feel you have no control. Your events, your lives, your experiences, are caused by your present beliefs. Change the beliefs and your life changes.” –Seth

Have a nice day everybody.

[]´s
RP

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but the so call NWO will only works as long as the masses allow it to work.

See is the willingness of the populations of the countries of the world to accept this type of new order for them to succeed.

We are living in a very dangerous time in wish the will of the people can also influence the way the world will become.

But while we have seen the rise of people in many countries around the world in protest, the US population is still too hook on the new administrations claims of hope to do anything drastic as usual.

But like I say the people in the US are slow but they are not stupid.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Question: Why multiple votes? That could throw off the poll big time one way or the other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join