It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Poll Results: The New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Right, the NWO is not new. Its been in full force for a long time. It's influence and power is so ingrained as to operate without checks and balances.
Thats why the world is in such a mess right now.

Part of me says their grip is so strong and influence so pervasive that there is little that can be done about it. On the other hand, I believe that getting it out in the open, so that its actions and decisions are up to public scrutiny is probably an improvement over the "behind the scenes" way its operated until now.

Then again, as soon as some public face is created, like a world bank/currency/government; then there will surely be those acting once again behind some cloak.

You can count on greedy, intelligent people to do their utmost to keep their agendas secret. Knowledge is power.

Once we overthrew kings to give a stronger voice to the public. We now have to overthrow the global banksters to give more voice to the public, but the cycle will always repeat itself as long as human beings are in charge. (Not sure where that comment came from, but I'm sticking with it for now.:lol

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think we need to change the term NWO (New World Order) to CWO (Current World Order). There is nothing new about our CWO. What people describe as the NWO is in fact the CWO.

At this point in time, what we need is a NWO.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks to everyone who participated. A new poll asking you what you think about UFOs is now running.

So is this UFO poll top secret? I have searched and cant seem to find one anywhere, just like this NWO poll, usually we get u2u's informing us of their existence, but nothing but the result this time.

Can we have the link to this UFO poll please?

Ever heard the saying, cant see the forest for the tree's. I found it, looking too hard I was, I Apologise.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hehe,

still don't think there is anything new in it at all. Business as usual since 6000 years or so.

Just read that male monkeys, who share with female monkeys, are more successful in things - I may not post here - than others.

Maybe this is an interesting thread. Would I have more babies, if I shared my peenut butter-bread back than? I bet, I would!

Maybe the New World Order arived, when women started to work and were not dependent on our peenut butter anymore.

I know, what I am talking about: Angela Merkel reigns here!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I voted that the NWO is a farce.

Every theory I've ever heard about the NWO involves a chosen few attempting to gain absolute power over the rest of the world.

I, however, see a huge flaw in this concept. If the axis powers won WWII, they likely would have gone to war with each other. Why? The power-hungry are never satisfied with sharing power.

If a select few truly ruled the world, they would either kill each other completely or only one individual would last.

Common NWO theories also state that the NWO has been in planning for at least a few decades. The problem with this? If I were an individual accomplished enough to make a viable attempt to take over the world, then I would probably be at least middle-aged. This said, even if my plans finally came together 30 years after they were initiated, I would be quite old, dead, or dying.

In other words, once I actually COULD take over the world, there would be a good chance I would never be able to enjoy my victory.

Would someone greedy and selfish enough to seek absolute power honestly do so in such a slow way that they may not actually be the one to enjoy the rewards of their plotting?

By the same token, would such individuals go through so much trouble to establish a NWO only to have to share the rewards with others? I doubt it.

Basically, my opinion is that the NWO defies what we know about human nature.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The New World Order was renamed to "Global Trends" in govt documents long ago, thats why you dont hear about it no more... 2015 was the first main public document, these documents are the maps to new world order. they include many scenarios. lots of reading, but i'd read before you rant about it, cause 90% of what people are saying here is un-informed. lots of us has know about this for decades...

Global Trends 2010

Global Trends 2015

Global Trends 2020

Global Trends 2025

quote from the documents...

National and International Governance

The state will remain the single most important organizing unit of political, economic, and security affairs through 2015 but will confront fundamental tests of effective governance. The first will be to benefit from, while coping with, several facets of globalization. The second will be to deal with increasingly vocal and organized publics.
The elements of globalization—greater and freer flow of information, capital, goods, services, people, and the diffusion of power to nonstate actors of all kinds—will challenge the authority of virtually all governments. At the same time, globalization will create demands for increased international cooperation on transnational issues.

All states will confront popular demands for greater participation in politics and attention to civil rights—pressures that will encourage greater democratization and transparency. Twenty-five years ago less than a third of states were defined as democracies by Freedom House; today more than half of states are considered democracies, albeit with varying combinations of electoral and civil or political rights. The majority of states are likely to remain democracies in some sense over the next 15 years, but the number of new democracies that are likely to develop is uncertain.

Successful states will interact with nonstate actors to manage authority and share responsibility. Between now and 2015, three important challenges for states will be:
Managing relations with nonstate actors;

Combating criminal networks; and

Responding to emerging and dynamic religious and ethnic groups.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MEAT10AF

Every theory I've ever heard about the NWO involves a chosen few attempting to gain absolute power over the rest of the world.

I don't see the NWO as a "chosen few". The people involved, or at the top so to speak, are really not that different from any of us in the bottom rungs of power. You will find greedy and power hungry people in all walks of life. Some of those in the top echelon however, have a family history that for generations have had them in positions of privilege, access and power.

A lot of that power to influence the world rests in their involvement and control of the banking industry. The banking system has every other system on earth under its control - especially governments.

That these people in these influential positions seek to maintain or even improve their lot is not any different than what any human does. They are just in a better position than most of us are to influence and/or control things. And yes, they surely are in competition with each other.

Human nature is a complex thing; and especially vulnerable to corruption; thus the old saying about power corrupts; etc. The guys at the top, being normal in that regard, are some of the most corrupts people on earth, not because they are any different than you or me, but because they have so few checks and balances to their power at the moment.

The job we, as world citizens, have in front of us is to correct that situation.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

S & F for giving ATS members a chance of getting to know a bit about each others' view on this topic. I always think it's probable that the so-called PTB (whoever they might be) will try to wrest more power on their hands, be it through an NWO or not. After all, power tends to corrupt doesn't it?

As a side note, I hope next polls would limit the chance for members to cast their opinion to just once per-poll. Thank U again for providing an interesting way of voicing my view ATS management

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How about a poll that asks "likely voters" if they think we should go to war with North Korea???

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So, anyone have any ideas how to overthrow this NWO/CWO/OWO?

Maybe we could take all the worlds banking elites, corporate execs who did not start the companies they run, and the lawyers, put em all on cruise ships, sail em out to the middle of the Pacific ocean, and then sink the cruise ships. Maybe this might be a good start.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I personally believe that we are past the point of no return, even as a brit living in europe I am crapping myself about the future of mankind. I´ve seen so much compelling evidence on ATS about the NWO. It will start in the US and Britain picking off the little targets (third world countries) in the name of democracy (capitalism) In the end, money goes to money, the politicians, business leaders ( Rothschilds, Bilderbergers) of the planet. Are we so surprised the aliens want to leave us to it. We will f$%k this planet up so much it will be theirs for the taking, and yes I have seen a UFO and it was not of this planet, more than 20 years ago
It´s high time for the people to take a stance against the financial industry and government, they are running the world into the ground and it will never stop. Greed is the word i would describe for them all, they forget the people that worked in the factories that they outsourced so many years ago, the US and Britains economy are based on false profit (finance).
Sorry if it sounds like a rant but it is, WAKE UP PEOPLE
It gets me so angry

[edit on 9-4-2009 by chris34]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MEAT10AF

I believe this is what you're looking for:

1871: An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final stage.

The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this war.

The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and increase the power of political zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

The third world war is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

Timeline of the NWO Bankster Dynasty

Everyone here (including the Troll slaves) should read this in it's entirety for their own Know-ledge. Regardless of one's religion or lack of, focus on the Timeline of the events and how they follow the creation of a NWO for your 'Control' hence slavery. This NWO has been in the works for over 200 years and is now dangerously close to the desired End.

You have a Choice.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

The "Timeline" link was a fascinating read. Although he starts out apparently on the wrong foot about most of today's Jews not being of Middle Eastern descent, (WIKI sites genetic studies proving they in fact are), that does not negate that there is a ton of good information in the rest of the report.

Whether all of his conclusions are valid, there is certainly a huge chunk of truth to the story of how Ashkenazi Jews, and the Rothschilds in particular, came to be in near universal control of banking, money, business and politics. They operate at a level that is above the top levels of civil society.

This is information that Joe citizen needs to be aware of if we are ever to regain any control over our government, and our world.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think we are a long ways from being out of options, and I don't think the CWO is destinied to win. I see history as showing that we have succeeded in improving our rights and freedoms over time.

We need to cut work hours, change our infrastructure so that it it not so wasteful, and not so dependent on being a disposable society. We need to stop playing the CWO's game, and start doing the things necessary to break their control.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hahahaha... I thought it was funny. By allowing people to vote more than once, the results are skewed totally. It says nothing real.

But the main problem is that the idea of a NWO ignores the fact that everyone is already slaves to the OWO... Old World Order... I think it's as funny as the conservatives thinking there was a 'golden age' of American freedom or the 'liberals' thinking the government can free them.

It's really just not paying attention.

The slaves are afraid that the 'bad guys' will hang yet another set of chains on their chain ridden bodies... When the weight of all the chains, especially the mental chains, makes it so they can barely lift a finger or think a new thought.

Wake UP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join