It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Poll Results: The New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

Your words work against Reason.

Is there a 'Reason' for this?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The truth is the 'Monarchy' of which is nothing other than a 'word' is currently in control of you and your future endeavor.

The International banking class 'assumed' that authority long ago and the 'monarchy' chose to allow this to continue.

True Nobility or Royalty would not allow this to happen.

This goes against Reason.

Are you a 'servant' or an 'Individual'.

I can't imagine a world without the Individual.

Can you?

Who is to put the uninformed in line?

This includes any human being regardless of 'rank' in 'society'.

Are YOU Nobility?

History takes notes.

The subsequent generations take notice regardless while suffering the consequences.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

As a former market research executive running and analysing surveys worldwide, I have to agree that allowing people more than one vote skews the results and renders them inaccurate.

Great idea though. How about one vote per person?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I guess the ones who voted no or were not sure, missed the comment about the NWO and Globalism both coming out of the conference. I only heard the audio playback and missed who the speaker was. There must be some youtube up on it by now.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex

Your words work against Reason.

Is there a 'Reason' for this?

Yeah because people would rather stay at home watching 'dances with the stars', 'american idol', soaps and the negative news then to wake up and educate themselves on what's really going on in the world let alone try to help themselves get off the system and helping others do the same.

I get a big feeling that people just want to keep things the way it is, stay a slave, stay paying tax, stay being a sheep, stay consuming, stay being a self appointed guardian of the status quo that's their choice i guess but it's a disease and sickening and if we don't wake up we are heading for extinction.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

True, there are many cowards in society who choose to disregard that which they know is a hazard to their freedom yet go on with their lives as if they have no control.

Who took that control and to what End?

Why do the masses feel so powerless?

Are they Not the majority?

Currently, it appears the majority are willingly subservient.

This goes against their Nature does it not?

How could this be?

Is the average human acceptable to subservience?

This goes against their inner nature and they know this.

Yet they allow it?

If they are to be serfs, it is their own doing.

This is not respectable above.

They are to witness their own demise if they don't defend themselves.

So be it. To each his own.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I am glad it let us vote more than once, overall.

I had no clue about an NWO G20 correlation-or if- I didn't care, G20 was a big new word in a far off place;

In the days in between my votes, my viewpoint drastically changed-and I was able to update what I then felt.

I am not sure how accurate that makes the sample, though. As my votes were not the same. Though I feel it accurately describes me, were I of differing thoughts from one day to the next. No No it's no use in explaining...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Great Poll, hope this is a constant fix to the site now, it's always great to see what the wider spectrum of people here beleive is going on.

I voted "probably" because IMO this is the start of the NWO admitting to the general public the plans they have been working on for over 2 decades.

So when my kid's are older I will certainly be informing them (if I get the chance to) that the 2009 G20 summit WAS the beginning of official disclosure and admittance of the NWO conspiracies coming to light.

Of course, they'll say "Don't be silly, Dad. The NWO is great they teach us that at school. And we wouldn't have the Eartho currency if it wasn't for them"

Sad that it's widely accepted to be OK when the media shouts NWO it's great, but when we have we're kooks and cranks.

God bless the Sheeple.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Whilst I voted that the NWO is a farce, that doesn't necessarily I don't believe in the NWO, or that G20 was intended to usher it in - just that if it does exist, it's a farce. At least as incompetent as any other government (or, indeed, the UN) and almost certainly without any real clue as to what is wanted or how to go about achieving it. The blind leading the blind.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I voted that I don't necessarily think this G20 meeting signaled the start of a NWO.

Here's my reasoning:

I still believe they are 'marketing' the idea to us. Slipping the term 'New World Order' into speeches as common terminology, slowly increasing the amount of times these 'summits' involving most of the world leaders, preparing our minds for the so-called 'fact' that we need a world currency, etc.

The world being marketed to. Psychologists have been doing this since the 50's-60's for big corporations, and now they are engineering the marketing strategy to the world for the NWO. It's pretty simple.

I will say however, that we are much closer than we were a year ago. Things are happening extremely fast. The world leaders are crying for fast action on numerous levels.

The NWO is becoming more public. That's what scares me, but lots of people still reject the idea of a world government. So, in my opinion we're still in the marketing phase, be cause there's still a lot of work to be done. However, the actual selling and buying to the world population isn't far off. Then the NWO will have begun.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is it possible , that these people are just going with the flow of society? Is it possible , that eventually , someone would have stepped up and monopolized , given time. Is it possible that this is all just paranoid nonsense?

I don't know much about the "Global Elites" , except that they meet once a year in private using the name 'Bilderberg'. I know that eventually someone would have done it. How do we know these 'Elitists' are really bad people?

If they are bad people well i do believe it's probably too late to act. Is this society Doomed? I guess it all depends on how you look at it. Sure there's Bankers teaming up but maybe they have our best interests in mind?

Many questions. If we look back at the previous century , can we rightfully say these families have done us wrong and things are only going to get worse? At the dawn of last century women didn't have rights , black were slaves etc. What i am trying to say is sure , maybe these Elitists , on paper , have seemed a little seedy in the past but maybe bringing the world closer together on a global level is what we really need. Sure it's bound to scare a few people because people are scared of change. We're entering a new age. Take care people , best wishes. nasacarl

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I voted it's a farce, because the term "new world order" is pretty meaningless, almost everyone who uses it means something different.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The poll was appreciated and interesting.

In my view, the NWO and PTB , if anything, are each and every one of us. We---all of us----have created these silly acronyms.

Pop culture , mass conformacy, celebrity status for the mediocre. These are the real 'enemy' of human kind and societies. Not a group of greedy bastards with the simple goal of making each other richer. All they do is back-stab each other for the latest little bit of wealth or illusional prestige.

As belief shattering as it might be for some, its all of US who are truly in the drivers seat on this sad and weary world . We just tend to panic now that its becoming clearer and clearer that somewhere along the way we, collectively, ran off the road due to sheer hypocracy and selfishness.

We need to return to a simple merit-based society(on a world wide level) and value individualism and accomplishment, disable and fight the pop-culturally saturated liberal mind-set that has gripped the world, and return humanity to what it should have been all along: a race of individuals with dignity and standards.

Until we do that, we will always be creating acronyms to place blame upon.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron
I voted it's a farce, because the term "new world order" is pretty meaningless, almost everyone who uses it means something different.

I respect your right to your opinion. I could not believe that 10% of people who frequent ATS held this view. These people (ATS'ers) are usually more informed of these things than MSM followers who by-in-large have no clue about NWO issues. When you consider everyone in Obama's administration openly pushing for a New World Order from day one how can you say this is "meaningless".

Obviously the President and his advisors find meaning since they joined their foreign counterparts at the G20 in promoting the NWO at every turn. Most would agree, at the minimum, it means relinquishing our independence to some world authority. This is too important to describe as "meaningless". In my opinion, this question is about freedom and liberty for our children and grandchildren.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I absolutely love the new member polls. I think it's an interesting way to see the cross sections of the ATS community.

I certainly hope that y'all keep them up I love to participate in them

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'm the one that actually voted "no way" ...

I still haven't heard a satisfactory and concise definition of what the NWO is meant to be.

As long as it remains a "catch all" abstractive term I can't define a start or end to it.

Your call, of course. But while you are "defining terms" we are losing our precious freedoms to a One World Government. As a great patriot once said, "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
Glad to see how many people have opened their minds to seeing the big picture of the NWO.

so if they agree with you, their minds are open...but if they see the NWO as something entirely different, then they're narrow minded?

That ideology in and of its self is narrow minded.

I enjoy the results, but even if this is the start of the NWO...what do any of you think can possibly be done about it?

If they're all knowing, omnipotent, invisible beings with infinite power, then what's the point in trying to stand up to them?

I've never understood the concept of pointless sacrifice. I can see if you were to give up your life for a noble cause that actually brings about a change in something bad, but this isnt that.

If the NWO is as many claim it is, then standing up to it would be the equivalent of jumping in front of a speeding train that's on a collision course with a car stuck on the tracks.

Pointless.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I'm the one that actually voted "no way" ...

I still haven't heard a satisfactory and concise definition of what the NWO is meant to be.

As long as it remains a "catch all" abstractive term I can't define a start or end to it.

Concise definition of the NWO is indeed difficult to ascertain. The difficulty lies within the end result of what is a New World Order.

Because the NWO is an ever evolving geopolitical construct, and several key players are vying for control over their definition of what a NWO should be.

I can precisely define the start of the NWO but the end is something I doubt anyone can predict.

The start of this current NWO (at least in the west) came at the end of the last NWO which was the fall of the Roman Empire. Ever since then our collective societies in the west have been in near constant battle to return to that empirical state.

Meanwhile the far east has it's own idea of what a NWO should be and strives towards that goal. The middle east has the same idea. This is why classical definition of what is a NWO can never really be defined. Each major group and even minor groups within those larger geopolitical spheres of influence are vying for the same goal and their own definition of that end.

I do believe that Tears for Fears described it most accurately.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
I think i'm going to join the NWO, the sheep out there who are ignorant peees me off and i'm slowly understanding why the NWO are the way way they are i see their vision with my own eyes. The sheep are holding us all back so i think i'm joining the NWO and help bring in this globalization...... kill peace.....

I will be called a redneck or whatever but I have to agree! In the Vietnam war there was many protesters and again the cops come out to “enforce” their law, but the biggest difference I see from then and now is that the protesters stayed together rather than run away or let their fellow protesters being taken away. In the mean time when the FEMA camps start I will not be running away because it may offend the cops or the political asses that say they are in control. I am going to get my wire cutters and let those “don't rock the boat pussies out”.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sorry to be slightly off-topic preachy, but I can't resist:

If only people could somehow get the word out (sufficiently) that there's NOTHING new about the "N"WO. Here are the 2 main items of what would qualify as truly new:

1. transparent government, not rule by secrecy... or where secrecy has anything resembling the all-encompassing effect it does now

2. no debt slavery like the inflationary monetary system we know now

Otherwise, absolutely anything and everything governments are doing now and for the "forseeable future" is merely repackaging, a slick sales-advertising campaign of the entirely OLD and FAMILIAR.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join