It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Poll Results: The New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I voted 3 times to the same "probably"

As stated by one of the above posters it is likely a platform to the masses to get them introduced to the idea of a New World Order.

As for being the beginning, I doubt it. The NWO has been picking up steam for about 100 years now.

to member polls.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I didn't even know this poll was running...and I've been on everyday

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I got no Pm saying this poll was taking place.....lol

i would have said yes it is lol

i say send every one a pm or u2u and let's redo the poll.

as the guy above im on almost every day i never got no message.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Nethier did I.

I log in everyday and saw no poll.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Weird huh?

A U2U would have been nice for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Are you guys/gals running an adblocking program or something similar?

There was no U2U but it was clearly visible to the right on every page of a thread, just as the UFO one is now.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm the one that actually voted "no way" ...

I still haven't heard a satisfactory and concise definition of what the NWO is meant to be.

As long as it remains a "catch all" abstractive term I can't define a start or end to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Nope....no ad-blocking.

Although i have noticed that the ads at the top and the right are greyed out on occasion.
I thought this was an ATS issue... Hmmmmmm

Strange

I see no poll now?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok i see it now I've refreshed....weird.
Above the greyed out ads.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am suprised to see as many as 1-in-5 of respondants 'dismiss' any connection between the G20 and NWO !

What this implies about the views of the general 'masses at large' out there regarding NWO cannot be good news in any sense for those who'd like to be 'hopeful' about our own future and that of coming generations.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Aw man... how did I miss the last poll? .. Well, I definently see the UFO one, I got to say, it's been a long time coming to see polls on ATS!

Every once in a while someone would say "hey, I have an idea, why don't we have some kind of poll?" Well it looks like we finally got our wish.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the nwo will wait until a global catastrophe ( set up by themselves ) affects the earth , then they will pose as saviors and we'll follow them into our own slavery

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, I voted Probably and only one time.

The reason I did so is that, while some people are saying that G20 is an "Economic" thing, don't economics guide the world? If this was an Economic Summit (which is what I do believe they called it) wouldn't that give one the thought that maybe this is another "step" towards total world domination by the select Elite?

Without control of the worlds economics the NWO can't control the world. So they get together and make decisions that affect the world economic situation.

Just my $0.02 cents worth.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If I had known about the poll, I would have voted NO in the strongest possible terms. Firstly, ebcause there is no concrete definition of what the "NWO" is actually supposed to be. Secondly, because every single meeting of powerful world figures is supposed to herald the "coming of the NWO." Thirdly, because the various POTUS's can't even keep a BJ or their poor TANG recordssecret, how do they keep a wordwide conspiracy under wraps?

BTW, off topic, but I find it very convenient that ATS just "happened"
to decide (a while ago, tobm e fair) to draw attention to 2012 jsut as the film of the same name is starting it's advertising cycle. THERE'S a conspiracy I can buy in to

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I welcome the NWO.
and guess what...SO DO THE MASSES.

THEY BEGGED FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
people wanted and willingly gave consent to the NWO.

the NWO is here because the masses are LAZY, greedy, and delusional.
the masses can not be responsible.
they rather eat, sleep, party, waste time, complain, COMPLAIN, and BLAME it on others (hmmm sound like anyone u know.) blame it on others instead of LOOKING IN THE MIRROR

oh the economy is bad its the fault of the banker.
no u fool, YOU WILINGLY took out a loan u couldnt pay back
NO ONE FORCED YOU.

oh wars are so bad
no YOU FOOL, who the fuk FIGHTS IN WARS? WILLINGLY PULLS THE TRIGGER. the masses.
and on and on

so if it was not FOR The NWO and the illuminati, you would not be enjoying you life as today.

look at the G20...one group is outside acting like idiots, breaking, sitting, yoga, chanting, NOT BEING PRODUCTIVE..
the other group is inside PLANNING, creating, supplying the rest with food, shelter, etc...

hmmm.. somehow its so simple

the NWO has been here, now the masses DEMAND for its full impact in motion
and yes
ABSOLUTELY
thank god for that

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Aw, I was on vacation and missed this vote. Otherwise the farce pie slice would be a bit larger.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Remember, the NWO doesn't care what party wins control of anything, as long as they control that party. They are the party of "power" They all speak the same language--"money"--"control" --"power".
If you have the feeling that we are all on a puppet string, you are right. If you control banking, credit, and all things financial, you control the world. This control knows no boundary, doesn't care who is in office, as long as they control that person.
To me, the only wild card in this mess , is the public masses. How do the puppeteers control the masses when they have nothing to lose?? Solution---just keep throwing money at the masses to setle down the rumblings of discontent.
The greed of the controllers has already put things over the edge. How long can they control the masses who have lost most of their retirements, their houses, jobs, pensions, reserve income, cars, and so on???? That's the big question--controling the masses--how long???

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Are you guys/gals running an adblocking program or something similar?

There was no U2U but it was clearly visible to the right on every page of a thread, just as the UFO one is now.

I didn't see it either, but now I can't avoid seeing the one for UFOs'

I guess it shows how much some of us pay attention to the ads on the side 0%

I don't know how I would have voted given that this has been developing since before I was born. I do think the G20 was a big step for them and will result in a snowballing acceleration of the order.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It may 'appear' off topic though this is never off topic.

The people need to wake up to reality and enforce Justice or you are to be serfs upon the 'System' created For you.

What happened to Jurisprudence? Pride in your country and within?

Part 2, parcel of?

Part 3 and 4 of ?

What you're Not supposed to know?

They should know better?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think i'm going to join the NWO, the sheep out there who are ignorant peees me off and i'm slowly understanding why the NWO are the way way they are i see their vision with my own eyes. The sheep are holding us all back so i think i'm joining the NWO and help bring in this globalization...... kill peace.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join