It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has CCTV pictured the ghost of a past Earl of Sefton at Croxteth Hall?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Has CCTV pictured the ghost of a past Earl of Sefton at Croxteth Hall?

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

City bosses have been left spooked by CCTV footage which appears to have captured an apparition in the grounds.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I thought readers on this site may enjoy this. There are always some ghostly goings on in the UK so i thought I'd submit this. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've only just joined the site after reading probably some of the most interesting topics on the internet for over a year now. hope I've done everything in the correct way. If its already on here I do apologise.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Could have been put in the paranormal section but I guess it is 'breaking alternative news'.

Anyway, it's an interesting bit of footage nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I reviewed the recording several times and I'm sorry but I cant help but think that they recorded a bug crawling along on the camera lens either that or a water droplet making it's way down the lens.

I vote for an out of focused bug crawling on the camera lens.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If it moves like a bug, has the shape of a bug, it's a bug.

I've been dying for good ghost footage, one day i'll find one. One day.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It looks like a pedestrian making their way past the camera. An extremely out of focus pedestrian. You can just about see the walking motion and the movement of the legs. I would be interested to see someone trying to recreate a walk past under the same conditions.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by RE2505]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMeLiverpool

I also think it's a bug on the camera. I'm glad you posted the link because I've been meaning to look at the Echo all day for news of the squad tomorrow night. Good work and 'Ta laa'

This is the only footage I'm not sure about. Hoax by the security staff or a ghost? Who knows?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Good one.

I've always wondered about that video myself.
If it's a fake its a pretty good one.

Remember how old that is.

Way before the widespread availability of video editing software for the masses so it makes it a very intriguing piece of possible video evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I reviewed the recording several times and I'm sorry but I cant help but think that they recorded a bug crawling along on the camera lens either that or a water droplet making it's way down the lens.

I vote for an out of focused bug crawling on the camera lens.

I'll go with that.

As for the Hampton Court video, the place is famous for it's hauntings but I'd bet a large sum of money that was a regular human (probably an employee) playing a prank.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As many of these as there have been, you'd think people would have figured it out by now. It's a bug, and it's out of focus because it's too close to the lens.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by JustMeLiverpool

I also think it's a bug on the camera. I'm glad you posted the link because I've been meaning to look at the Echo all day for news of the squad tomorrow night. Good work and 'Ta laa'

This is the only footage I'm not sure about. Hoax by the security staff or a ghost? Who knows?

i love that one
I had it as my desk top background for a couple of years

The video was analysed and was declared to be not a fake, when they zoom in on the face thereisnt one there

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all your replies,
I'm more than happy to agree with with the concensus of opinion that
the apparition is indeed an out of focus little bug.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Anyone remember the footage from the gas station forecourt? the bug crawling on the lens? this is the same thing, it's even moving the same way that was.

top topics

join