It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress to Revive Hate Crime Bill to Censor Christians

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cindy22761

Thank you maria_stardust.

This is exactly what I was trying to say here.

Name calling & intolerance for different lifestyles

does not contribute to an honest fiery debate.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ursus Major

You know, you repeat this an awful lot. I have plenty of practice in that which I believe to be important. Very little of what you offer interests me. I have no desire to practice that which is not beneficial to myself or others. Your approach is in no way beneficial to a great deal of the world's population. You refuse to accept this of course, but this is to be expected of one such as yourself. Those with abilities will understand my meaning.

Yes Ursus Major...I do indeed repeat this a lot and have also had plenty of practice on these boards. I too have no desire to practice that which is not beneficial to me.

However I agree my approach is in no way beneficial to a great deal of the worlds population. Why should it be?? What obligation do I owe which makes such benefit to the "Great deal " of the worlds population necessary by default as is attempting to be implied in many of these posts...by guilt conditioning?? For guilt conditioning you can substitute the words ..censorship and or control.

Indeed..to quote you ...those with understanding will comprehend my meaning here.

As to these items you quote here...

* it is governed by love, for if it is not, it's worthless ( 1 Corinthians 13:1-3);
* it centers us onto Jesus the Christ and Lord ( 1 Cor 12:3), and His good news;
* it directs us to Scripture, not away from it ( Isaiah 8:19, 20);
* it builds up the church and its members ( Ephesians 4:11-12), giving it power, wisdom, character, boldness, and unity.
* it helps create in us a love of righteousness, a heightened sense of sin, and a turning away from known evil.

You have left out a great deal in this...and most of what you have here is of the Eastern Pagan template.

Love is emphasised greatly in pagan templates of operation in order to get the greatest amount or number of peoples into the fold.

What is not emphasised here in your quote is the Whole Council of God.

In that council we are not to take on the appearance of the world. We are to separate leven from unleaven, new wine from olde...light from darkness.

One thing is clear from the Old Testament unto the New...Believers ...are never to define themselves by their sexuality or sexual orientation..for the pagan nations which made up the "Great Deal " of the worlds population were already doing this conduct. It was already well covered by these other nations.

Taking on the values and beliefs of a "Great Deal " of the world does not create unity..but division in the Word of God.

This last part of your quote above..should be with a capital R in the word Righteousness.

*it helps create in us a love of Righteousness, a heightened sense of sin, and a turning away from known evil.

By this the Believer knows it is not their Righteousness but His Righteousness.

This is the template of the conflict...those who would attempt to establish their righteousness....by works. By default. And those who are only interested in His Righteousness which they know through His Word.

Indeed...most of the Great Deal of the worlds population are in the pattern of the known evil. This should be obvious from a read of history.

Oh..yes..and before I forget Love..capital L..is also one of His names among many of His names. By this I do not mean love in the Human reasoning and sense.

'Discernment' is sometimes used as a catch-word for speaking against others (as with some 'discernment ministries'), or to defeat them in a struggle for power or influence, or just to pick at them until they quit or retreat. Discerning eyes look for whether something that's labeled 'discernment' is done from love, or whether it just is a clanging gong or a noisy cymbal. Jesus didn't call us to love ideas, he called us to love people. John put it as bluntly as he could :

You are misleading and misdirecting here. Discernement is also used to Judge so as to have the knowledge of when to separate leven from unleaven, new wine from olde, darkness from light.

THe "Great Deal " of the worlds population tend to take the actions of this discernment and Judging to separate from the world as "Hate." and try to label it as such. This is an attempt to censor and default through by the method of guilt conditioning. It is indeed an attempt at censorship.

Jesus called us to love the brethren. Not to love all people...not to love darkness and light both. Jesus did not call us to love...both new wine and olde, Leven and unleaven. You are leaving out an important part of His instruction. For we are in this world but not of this world.

Your reasoning would have us in this world and of this world. A huge quantum step in human reasoning.

When discerning, the Christian must keep in mind why he/she is doing it. Ask yourself, "If I raise this issue, how am I pointing people to Christ? How am I helping them grow in the Spirit? In what way am I loving them?" If there's no answer to those questions, or if you have to stretch far and wide to come up with a complicated or weak answer, then it's best not to speak. Indeed, it's time to focus on listening, because it may be your time to learn.

Once again ..you do not distinguish between new wine and olde, leven and unleaven, light and darkness.

For Believers know that God does not dwell among impurity..The Doctrine and practice of the Lord was among purity....both Old and New Testament. It is not among mixed doctrine and practice.

Take care and God Bless,

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow it seems that everyone who was posting wanted to fight. Now this thread is dead. OP are you still there???

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
Wow it seems that everyone who was posting wanted to fight. Now this thread is dead. OP are you still there???

I'm still here SP bruv.

But as was rudely pointed out some ways back, this is a U.S. issue and i've stated my overal opinions of hate crimes perpetrated by certain unChristian Christian sects and groups anywhere, USA/Europe, anywhere.

I'm checking the thread, if something relevant i may interject on is posted i've no real reason to add on the issue and the way US citizens see this so i will add on general grounds if pertinant and suitable.

Like you say though, seems to have died.

Paxus.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I understand. I thank you for your advocation earlier on in the thread. It seems that the people like Aermacci and Orangetom will willingly take the inplants when they are given out.

I guess this thread is finished. Take care.

May the shadows shroud you and protect you from harm. Merry Part my brother.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I understand. I thank you for your advocation earlier on in the thread. It seems that the people like Aermacci and Orangetom will willingly take the inplants when they are given out.

I guess this thread is finished. Take care.

May the shadows shroud you and protect you from harm. Merry Part my brother.

Blessed be brother.

May the goddess guide your futures path.

Paxus.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Semper Paratus JCC

Semper Paratus JCC,

"implants" You are losing me here.

May the shadows shroud you and protect you from harm.

I can identify with this in a manner. Always been a night person. Never was much of a daywalker. Always worked either the 2nd or 3rd shift. Prefer mostly to work the 3rd shift. Fewer people around. One also learns by this process to be more self sufficient.

However...I don't think it is meant in your "blessing" in that manner.
No problem. I still like the nights best and I am not much of a daywalker.
The night protects me ..covers me with a protective blanket. One learns to cope with the darkness. Even to prefer it above daylight.

There is one thing I would like to remind both you and DeltaPan about paganism and the Goddess religions or whatever deities are popular today. Included in this reminding are the Believers out here who are not well versed in history..even Bible History. Astonishing but true.

This reminding is in that the pagan religions in all their varieties ...actually have a much longer and older pedigree than do the Hebrew religion or the Christian religion. They are much older and have been around much longer. This is undeniable and true.

Yet for all their pedigree and age....the records of history indicate that they did nothing to advance the standard of living of the ordinary peon above the subsistence level. Almost everywhere you found these religions dominating ...most people lived at a grass hut level ...a few people had a little..the priesthoods and royalty ...the rest has almost nothing.
Most people lived this way ...as they had always done everywhere. Feudalism supported by a priesthood was the norm everywhere. Either a king, or emperor..or whatever feudal system was the norm in those nations. Very little changed among all men until the 1500s through the 1700s.

What I find interesting is that most of history avoids this view and at the same time ...most people cannot put it together with the resources they have at their disposal. I say this especially to include most Believers ..for whom I also find very deficient from a history perspective...even Bible History. Once again sad but true.

What I am saying is that the pagan religions changed nothing out here. Something happened about 1500 which began to change things from what they were ..and eventually bore a fruit which allowd people to live above the basic substance level which was the norm under the nations dominated by pagan/feudal religions. Somewhere between 1500 and 1700 certain historians began to make note that something different was happening and recorded so. It did not happen among all nations but only those which broke away from this ancient religious system.
Any attempt to go back to this ancient system will bring with it the olde fruit and people will return back to substance level living...unless one is of they royalty or priesthood.

In all its years of existance and pedigree..even when paganism was the dominant religion.....it changed nothing for the standard of living of the ordinarly peon world wide.

This is an important clue to Believers as to why certain patterns of thinking must be censored ...limited and defaulted as if they do not exist. It is an important clue beyond the mere topic of this thread.
This is also why when pushed I often refer to occult practices and beliefs...and thier relationship to the body politic..today. This is also why I often refer to being able to inspect the fruit produced by a nation and its religion. To be a fruit inspector. To do this one needs a grasp of certain facets of history.

What happened to that woman at the Miss USA pagent is textbook of what is in store for those who are not interested in the Occult Political Line coming up next. It is indeed censorship and and occult political corruption of a celebration of beauty. What happened also shows and illustrates the very intolerance of many out here who would expect tolerance of others.
Precisely what I was alluding to all along in my posts.
I salute this woman for speaking from His heart and also for losing with such Grace. In my mind she did not belong in such a contest ..unequally yoked. This contest did her a favor. They blessed her for His purposes...even in thier rebuke of her....they do His bidding.

I wanted to get all that out here as spiritual food for the Believers who will read this thread.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 23-4-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Fueling the Christian propaganda, what's next. Say that it's treason to be gay. Put us all to death because we happen to "Love" somebody of the same gender. Is it wrong to love somebody. Riddle me this Batman....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

What I am saying is that the pagan religions changed nothing out here. Something happened about 1500 which began to change things from what they were ..and eventually bore a fruit which allowd people to live above the basic substance level which was the norm under the nations dominated by pagan/feudal religions. Somewhere between 1500 and 1700 certain historians began to make note that something different was happening and recorded so. It did not happen among all nations but only those which broke away from this ancient religious system.

I had to stop taking you seriously there as it's total garbage, to be frank. What about ancient Greece? Mesopotamia? Other older pagan sites which show evidence of pottery factories, small towns and the like pre-dating the former two... the list is huge. Who's to say that technology and science wouldn't have evolved anyway (remember these came from occult practices such as alchemy and healing which were punishable by death at certain points in history) and in fact organised religion held back these advances and controlled people to be subservient to their masters?

I don't think you have a grasp of relatively recent history at all, let alone the occult, pagan religions, ancient people and how we ended up here today. Take off your Christian blinkers and get yourself educated.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semper Paratus JCC
Fueling the Christian propaganda, what's next. Say that it's treason to be gay. Put us all to death because we happen to "Love" somebody of the same gender. Is it wrong to love somebody. Riddle me this Batman....

Semper,

Your losing me here again. To much drama in your post. Speak plainly ..I am not into riddles nor Batman.

Goathief,

Other older pagan sites which show evidence of pottery factories, small towns and the like predating the former two... the list is huge.

Your kinda losing me here too. What did the religions of these nations do to improve the standard of living of the ordinary peon. Not pottery factories et al. What do the records show of the ordinary peons in these nations? Not royalty or priesthoods.

Pottery and arrangements to build such are found in many archaeological digs and in the cultures of many nations. This is evidence that they built pottery..not that the religion benefited the ordinary peon.

Who's to say that technology and science wouldn't have evolved anyway

You are losing me again. Apparently you missed the part where I stated that paganism and all its occult science has a huge leap in pedigree and history compared to the Hebrew and Christian Religions. Yet it changed little for the ordinary peon...but it did a lot for the glory of men and demigods. Royalty, feudalism, and the priesthoods.
I'll translate this for you if you are having problems with the flow as I am having with yours.
Paganism has had more time than the Hebrew or Christian religions to make a difference..a change...and did not do it even with much more time to their credit.

(remember these came from occult practices such as alchemy and healing which were punishable by death at certain points in history) and in fact organised religion held back these advances and controlled people to be subservient to their masters?

You must be talking about notable persons into alchemy, numerology, astrology and such as John Dee...adviser to Queen Elizabeth 1st of England during her reign.

Nostradamus and others ...by the way ..did these people serve the ordinary peon??? What kinds of people could even afford the skills of such??

I am trying to remember what was the organized religion of which Queen Elizabeth 1st was head of ...what was the name of her Church??? Subservient to whom??? To whom was John Dee subservient??
Probably subservient to the ordinary every day peon.

I don't think you have a grasp of relatively recent history at all, let alone the occult, pagan religions, ancient people and how we ended up here today.

Hmm...how did the ordinary peon fare in Yugoslavia in the recent disturbances in the 1990s??

How did the ordinary peon do in China with the advent of Chairman Mao and the Communist Party. How many died in this god fearing country after WW2??

How many died since the October Revolution in another god fearing country ..Russia..since 1917??

Recent History?? Remember ..we are talking about men of science..reason and logic here.

You know..when you read the material closely of people like GFW Hegel..where he gives the famous statements

The state is god
The state is god on earth.

One can see the relationship carried out to its ultimate conclusion in nations like Russia and China..by logic and reason of men..wise men.
Especially when combined with writings of other reasonable men like Fredrick Engels and Karl Marx. What religion are they noted for practicing in Russia and China??? How did and or does this religion treat their peoples?? What do the historical records show about these nations and their religion??

Recent history..how about the Encyclopedias of France leading up to the French Revolution??? Men of reason ..logic??

Take off your Christian blinkers and get yourself educated.

Do they even teach this history in public schools of "Education" now days??
Or is it missing from most of public education???

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 24-4-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semper Paratus JCC

Semper,

Your losing me here again. To much drama in your post. Speak plainly ..I am not into riddles nor Batman.

Meh if theres too much drama then you should move from the gay topics because even people with Homosexual tendancies tent to be a little more dramatic. Fact......

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Semper Paratus JCC,

Oh I quite agree with you here...and well stated Semper Paratus JCC...well stated.

Meh if there's too much drama then you should move from the gay topics because even people with Homosexual tendencies tent to be a little more dramatic. Fact......

This community does indeed tend towards drama and high emotional intolerance of anyone but themselves. No dissenting opinion tolerated or allowed.
However...the tendency towards emotional dependency is not limited to the Homosexual community for votes and power. It is being steadily implanted into Heterosexuals as well and for the same reasons. To set thinking aside and permit emotions to play through as the moral high ground...for power and votes.

Drama Queens of all types can easily be controlled and stimulated properly on election day for votes.

You see...SemperParatusRJCC...when we handle a Nuclear Fuel cell or rod and prepare it for installation into a reactor..one thing we don't have any use for is a drama queen. We have found that these types of emotional train wrecks will follow their emotions rather than procedures and are often not very team or safety oriented. They will switch the procedures for expediency and convenience. Thus jeopardizing the tasks set forth as well as the safety procedures.

These procedures are in place for the safety of all on the refueling teams.
And we have found that not all of these emotional train wrecks are of the gay persuasion. This drama stuff crosses a lot of lines in human behaviors and types. We just have no use for it in our professions verses the safety of everyone on the teams.
Nonetheless..not much use for it here ..high emotions..verses clear thinking. I do not change my thinking because I put my hard hat in my locker at the end of the day.

Also when I detect a politician using this drama technique to acquire votes by stealth as is being done with this type of legislation...I frown on this too. For I realize that such a politician is actually a predator...for lucre..votes.
This non standard...will become the litmus test in the future for every office in the land and used or misused to censor or control who has access to political office. It will be similar to the abortion issue where the standard became ..."what is your stance on abortion." Never was the issue if one was qualified for the office. This too was censorship. And for years and years an ignornat public bought into it by emotional default settings to play through unquestioned and unchallanged. This was a hijacking by certain groups of the body politic. This bill too will be in the similar pattern or template and for lucre or votes.

In this manner ...public political thinking becomes hijacked by a placebo emotional issue for votes. The politicians don't care one whit for the issues but only the votes it will get them at election time.
The sad truth about this is also that most Christians and Believers are so dirt dumb ...they too are on the emotional string and don't see this for the phoney placebo issue it is for votes/lucre. Astonishing but true.

Oh..one more thing here. There is no instruction as well for a Christian to become an emotional train wreck. The Christian Faith is not based on emotions or emotional train wreck/drama. When I find this in a Christian I separate from them as well. For one thing is quite plain ..they are a wolf in sheep's clothing and not a Christian. They are dupes.

In this I find some of Aermacchi methods to be offensive as well.

Thanks for your excellent point in your post above this one.

Orangetom

[edit on 27-4-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Oh..one more thing here. There is no instruction as well for a Christian to become an emotional train wreck. The Christian Faith is not based on emotions or emotional train wreck/drama. When I find this in a Christian I separate from them as well. For one thing is quite plain ..they are a wolf in sheep's clothing and not a Christian. They are dupes.

If I remember correctly love was an emotion?? I mean I could be wrong, but seriously,dude I thought Jesus taught love and acceptance to the fuzzy wuzzies or some such.

So you proved yourself wrong right there. How can you embrace ideals that you don't fully agree with. By the way I pointed out the flaw in your statement. No need to thank me though. I know you appreciate it.

In this I find some of Aermacchi methods to be offensive as well.

I know I think that Aermacci is a heathen, a Devil worshipper.

Thanks for your excellent point in your post above this one.

Orangetom

And I thank you for yours

[edited for formatting and spell check]

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

SemperParatusRJCC,

Hmmm...your kidding me here right??? Joking yes??

If I remember correctly love was an emotion?? I mean I could be wrong, but seriously,dude I thought Jesus taught love and acceptance to the fuzzy wuzzies or some such.

So you proved yourself wrong right there. How can you embrace ideals that you don't fully agree with. By the way I pointed out the flaw in your statement. No need to thank me though. I know you appreciate it.

Notice my post above ...on this page...the post under Cindy's post at the top of this page.

Oh..yes..and before I forget Love..capital L..is also one of His names among many of His names. By this I do not mean love in the Human reasoning and sense.

You see you are using the pagan template for love. You are using the template which glorifys human reasoning and logic in describing love. I am using the word Love which is one of His names among many of His names. I am not using it in the human sense. THis can be done to many other names and words for Him and for those who can see hear and understand. No problem SemperParatusRJCC.

How soon we forget while reverting to our human templates. Do not despair for it is very easy for me to forget as well. It takes dicipline to stay on track in this. Believers are not here to glorify and glee in thier human condition. To self glorify.

I know I think that Aermacci is a heathen, a Devil worshipper.

I've had dealings with Occult Luciferians under oath. I know what is the difference in Luciferianism and Satanism...Devil worshipers.
I also have a small occult library of books by which I do certain research. Not the stuff one gets at Barns and Noble or other book stores. This material is not available through most sources.
The religions of the East and thier dietys and patterns is known to me.

I dont think Ameracci is of that pattern. While I dont agree with some of their methods..I know that Ameracci is not of sufficient subtilty to be of that pattern. Ameracci is anything but subtle. I dont say this to give offense either to you or Ameracci...but it is something I have noticed.
I dont believe you have any trouble understanding the concept that Ameracci is of themselves anything but subtle. And subtilty is Lucifer's pattern in counterfeiting doctrine.
The arena in which I have learned to observe is counterfeit doctrines and dogmas. In all religions..and particularly in the very devout religion known as politics.

Gotta make haste now.

And thanks for your quick reply,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Notice my post above ...on this page...the post under Cindy's post at the top of this page.

Noo you edited down to the correct capitalization. Do I really?

You see you are using the pagan template for love. You are using the template which glorifys human reasoning and logic in describing love. I am using the word Love which is one of His names among many of His names. I am not using it in the human sense. THis can be done to many other names and words for Him and for those who can see hear and understand. No problem SemperParatusRJCC.

How soon we forget while reverting to our human templates. Do not despair for it is very easy for me to forget as well. It takes dicipline to stay on track in this. Believers are not here to glorify and glee in thier human condition. To self glorify.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of having to dig and pick through your post.

Neh???? I did not understand what you are talking about. Im still trying to figure that out. Im not quite getting that?? At all

I've had dealings with Occult Luciferians under oath. I know what is the difference in Luciferianism and Satanism...Devil worshipers.
I also have a small occult library of books by which I do certain research. Not the stuff one gets at Barns and Noble or other book stores. This material is not available through most sources.
The religions of the East and thier dietys and patterns is known to me.

I dont think Ameracci is of that pattern. While I dont agree with some of their methods..I know that Ameracci is not of sufficient subtilty to be of that pattern. Ameracci is anything but subtle. I dont say this to give offense either to you or Ameracci...but it is something I have noticed.
I dont believe you have any trouble understanding the concept that Ameracci is of themselves anything but subtle. And subtilty is Lucifer's pattern in counterfeiting doctrine.
The arena in which I have learned to observe is counterfeit doctrines and dogmas. In all religions..and particularly in the very devout religion known as politics.

Hmm I can see where you are coming from. It also gives me a little insight on wht others think about him.

Gotta make haste now.

And thanks for your quick reply,
Orangetom

No worries, My the shadows shroud you and keep you safe from harm.
Till we speak again,

Ahroun

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Semper Paratus JCC,

No problem here. I understood this from the begining concerning your posts and verses what I am trying to get across to you.

Need???? I did not understand what you are talking about. Im still trying to figure that out. Im not quite getting that?? At all

To the knowledgeable Believer..Love is a person..not an emotion. Believers are taught to not succumb to their emotions..but follow the Word. We are not to be or become emotional train wrecks.

Here are some of the names for Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.

Grace
Love
Mercy
Truth
Redeemer
Hope
Mediator
Salvation
Hope
Peace

All of these and more are names which describe and apply to Him. The Believer knows this. The unbeliever does not. This changes ones perception and understanding significantly when reading certain posts.

For example ...once again. Peace is one of His names.

The world after the god of this world ..would use peace to mean an absence of strife. The knowledgeable believer does not think this way. Peace is the name of our Lord...Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.

To bring Peace to a believer is to be entered into Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins.

Peace be with you means Jesus the Christ for remission of Sins be with you.

Simple isnt it?? But this is not the worlds tack..after the god of this world.
Hence it is easy for a knowlegable Believer to see people misusing peace to mean an absence of strife and know it is a counterfeit doctrine and dogma.
Yet a lot of people buy into it.

Hence it is also the same with the usage of the word Love.

Believers are never to glorify their human emotions or characteristics. They are to give glory to God...24/7.

Hope this helps you in understanding. I suspect no one has ever told this to you. But then again..alot of preachers themselves..do not teach this to thier flocks. Astonishing but true.
This is why you often see me chiding believers for thier ignorance of even the Word. IF they know so little about His Word..how or why would they even know anything about counterfeit doctrine or occult principles...even though this too is covered amply in His Word. Once again sad but true.

If you are able to understand this of which I describe here...go back up and look at the posts with this new understanding. I do hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It does my friend, but alas I have my own path to walk. Im a very open minded person when it comes to others, so with this new knowledge I'll take a look. Though it might not change much.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It does my friend, but alas I have my own path to walk. Im a very open minded person when it comes to others, so with this new knowledge I'll take a look. Though it might not change much.

Glad to be of some help in His name.

I do understand that you have your own path to walk. No problem with me on this.
I will tell you that it times past I too walked that path. Took great pride and glory in it.

I cannot convert you and as stated in my previous posts ...that is between you and God ..not me. Nor can I condem you...that too is outside my jurisdiction and power. Interesting again to me that many Believers do not also know this but buy into this false premise of their pastors/preachers/priests.

Nonetheless..I am gratified that it helps you in your understanding of many things in and of this world. Glad to be of assistance in this.

Must make haste once again.
Lots to do around here today,
Take care out there.

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Glad to be of some help in His name.

I do understand that you have your own path to walk. No problem with me on this.
I will tell you that it times past I too walked that path. Took great pride and glory in it.

I cannot convert you and as stated in my previous posts ...that is between you and God ..not me. Nor can I condem you...that too is outside my jurisdiction and power. Interesting again to me that many Believers do not also know this but buy into this false premise of their pastors/preachers/priests.

Nonetheless..I am gratified that it helps you in your understanding of many things in and of this world. Glad to be of assistance in this.

Must make haste once again.
Lots to do around here today,
Take care out there.

Orangetom

Those are sentiments and attitude which indeed, deserve affirmation.

Though as you read, i am and always will be, of the goddess and pantheon.

I will say you make a lot of sense in many places Tom, however Abrahamic.

Never the twain shall meet, as it were, metaphysically etc, but you're a decent chap with an intellect in my esteem, matey.

Paxus.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Tom is a pretty deep fellow. A believer too no doubt. I havent heared that word in what seems like ages. I don't really care if im right or wrong. As long as I still know in my heart that I will be heralded to summerland eventually.

We all have our own paths to walk, at some times they run parallel, and others they run perpendicular. It is also my belief, that no one religion is the absolute right. That none of them are the Ultimate wrong. Its when fights and arguements start that everything goes askew and virtues disappear.

But how are you Del

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join