It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok, I am confused :

I have seen alot of videos of this guym and he does amasing videos about ufoes and stuff like that..

But he say Alex is NWO, illuminati, so what is he ?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That add came out on 3-27-09. About the same time Beck brought up the camps. A little bit weired. Will do a driveby before the end of the week to see what has changed. Mabe reopened so they could debunk the most talked about FEMA camp out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Glen Beck is "debunking" the FEMA camps, not exposing them.

He is trying to reassure the neocons and fake conservatives who watch Fox that all is well, that the only people we have to fear are the people who live in Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan.

He claims there are no FEMA camps, that it's all an Internet hoax. He got somebody from Mechanics Illustrated to back him up.

Alex Jones hates Glen Beck, and so do I. A sly, sneaky, creepy guy, real slimy, as Alex says a one-way sewar pipe to Hell, who pretends to be a conservative but is working for the Illuminati all the way.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

Aren't most job listings recently posted?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Like I said I,ll go by and if anyone is there I,ll ask for a job app. and see whats up. I can,t do it today. I,ll also ask around at the stores and gas sta. and see how long its been open if it realy is. Like I said two months ago It was NOT open.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

I posted a link to another position they were advertising on the 6th March:

Link

It's obviously expired now.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones is also working for the Powers that Be, but I don't know. He is definitely a fear mongerer anyway you slice it, so even if he is totally on the up and up I don't take him all that seriously because he is a sensationalist.

The main question I have is how is AJ going to get that "footage" from Bohemian Grove? As if he could get in through the security, please. I don't buy that video at all.

William Cooper didn't like AJ, and I trust Cooper over AJ. I just don't get a good vibe about AJ.

Although I do think he does tells a good deal of the truth, but I think he leaves things out and/or adds things to confuse and "dis-inform" his followers.

I can't stand Glenn Beck, I am 99.9% sure he is a pawn of the Powers that Be.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I just looked in the yellow pages. NO railcar maintenance listed in Beech Grove. No listings at all for Amtract. The only listing for rail car maint. is 611 W. Hanna Av. thats over by the airport! The ph book is dated Nov. 2008. Like I say if it is working they just started it back up after all these years. Seems kind of funny, they open it up so Beck can debunk it??

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Glen Beck is "debunking" the FEMA camps, not exposing them.

He is trying to reassure the neocons and fake conservatives who watch Fox that all is well, that the only people we have to fear are the people who live in Iran and Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan.

He claims there are no FEMA camps, that it's all an Internet hoax. He got somebody from Mechanics Illustrated to back him up.

Alex Jones hates Glen Beck, and so do I. A sly, sneaky, creepy guy, real slimy, as Alex says a one-way sewar pipe to Hell, who pretends to be a conservative but is working for the Illuminati all the way.

He has not said any such thing.
All he have said is that he is terribly tired of hearing about them by now(Who isn't), but that he yet CANNOT debunk them, no matter how much he wants to, in his own words, and that the camps demands investigation.

Please don't put words in his mouth that he hasn't used, just because you have a personal thing against him.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I read this comment posted with the youtube video. Please note the spelling and grammar errors are not my fault I am merely posting exactly what the comment was.

brightonchemtrails (1 hour ago)

Your wrong, 1st off he was making an example of that hand signal I saw that episode. and 2nd that symbols not actualy on his site if you look, probably an april fool. he's gone into all of the masonic symbolism with david icke on his show and in his films! and you could have played the full clip for the sake of context? if anything at least hes made you look and think as to regards to symbolism. Theres tons of anti nwo sites with pyramids with eyes its letting them know we know theyre tactics.

I'm not sure if "brightonchemtrials" is correct about Alex Jones showing the hand symbol as a demonstration. This explanation is plausible however.

I do not watch Alex Jones (except for "The Obama Deception") so I do not know whether he is, or is not working for anyone.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

Hmm here is pictures from a tour of that facility in april of last year. amtrak beech grove tour
Also

The actual city came into existence as a 'company town' for a new railroad repair facility constructed by the Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago, and St. Louis Railroad (nicknamed the "Big Four"). Through acquisitions and mergers over the years, the railroad "shops" have been run by the New York Central, Penn Central and, presently, Amtrak rail systems. Although Beech Grove was incorporated in late 1906, it did not see rapid growth until the completion of the railroad facility in 1908; by July 1907, for example, there were only four homes and two businesses in place.

In recognition of its heritage as a railroad town Amtrak's business car 10001 is named The Beech Grove and is often used by agency officials when they travel the system
source

And another from april of last year.

As I have family in Indianapolis, I travel there several times a year. When I can, I like to drive out to Beech Grove to see what's going on. They won't let me in, but I always stop at the Amtrak Police office and seek permission to take pictures from along the fence. Today the nice officer even let me park in the employee lots, which are close to the cars outside the buildings, so I was able to get a few nice pictures.

source
This is from an amtrak forum and I highly doubt they specifically set it up so GB could debunk fema camps.

Some more proof?

$1.3 billion federal investment in Amtrak will trickle down to the Beech Grove Amtrak maintenance facility, the White House announced Friday.
source

So either you are mistaken or are lying. Here are a whole slew of articles about that facility dating back 10+ years
beech groove amtrak

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

So either you are mistaken or are lying. Here are a whole slew of articles about that facility dating back 10+ years
beech groove amtrak

There are hundreds of camps. It's easy to pick a strawman and knock it down. The MSM has admitted the camps exist and the funding by Haliburton to build more. The camps have been accumulating since Reagan and Rex 84. There are hundreds of concentration camps, and many of them are already inhabited with prisoners NOW. Let GB debunk the dozens of reports in the MSM, rather than attack a strawman target using some shmuck from Mechanics Illustrated to speak as an "expert." Mechanics Illustrated is the same rag that supposedly "debunked" 9/11 Truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He's addressing this live right now on his show as well as 9/11 conspiracy. The tag on his show says "Edge of Insanity" and is also mentioning conspiracy websites.

They are having a huge discussion on conspiracy theorists making us all sound crazy and that we don't have critical minds. Spending time on this site makes me aware we DO look at things from all angles and the members here are very intelligent and have critical minds.

Don't dis my ATS

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Spend some time on this link. Listen to Alex. There is just mountains of irrefutable evidence, published by the main stream media itself, as well as government documents, about the concentration camps built in America.

There is absolutely no doubt these exist. Glenn Beck is working for the Luciferians to dampen the fire, to keep people asleep, until it's too late for any of us to do anything.

www.thealexjonesshow.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I love that song. So the Scientologists got to Beck - the musical artist? Damn this world is going to hell. Sorry I got ADD.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Like I said I will go before this weekend and see whats up! I was there and there wasn,t any rail cars there. And it did close in 1993!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Sorry salt after reading another on of your silly post I laugh. Oh yeah, what ever happened to that attack that Michelle Obama was supposedly predicting to happen on March 10th. You know the one where you claim she was flashing the el diablo sign on the cover of vogue. Is there any conspiracy you dont believe in.
Nothing happened on the 31st like you said either. Seriously though Alex Jones can read any piece of paper and make it sound ominous. He did so with hr 645 making it sound like it proved that these fema camps existed when it does no such thing. If they really exist why doesnt someone just go to one of them and video these facilities that you say currently have prisoners? It cant be too hard to prove that they really are used as prisons. Someone with Alex Jones money could easily do what Glenn Beck did. And yes there are camps that are used on army bases called civilian inmate labor programs, but these are for low level criminals who are already incarcerated. I hope you arent using these as examples for these so called fema camps already in use. I know that Alex Jones believes these are fema camps, unfortunatly for the believers he is completely wrong. civilian inmate labor program All alex jones is doing is taking something innocent and making it sound ominous. After all, these camps have supposedly been around since Clinton and I havent seen them ushering ordinary citizens into them yet. Unless you have some hard evidence, Salt, that I dont know about. Kind of like when you said there was a bio attack on the 10th, or one that was adverted, but when I asked for proof you just ignored me.
Everything is not a conspiracy to enslave the worlds population or to wipe it out.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Yeah, ok, Mix these prison camps in with HR 645 and HR 1388, and then tell me there's no possible way these could be used to send innocent people to prison camps.

Go ahead an ignore history while your at it. The legislation passed between 1930 and 1942 in Germany was worded very innocently, and the rest is history.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Bingo!
He's just another Geraldo faking storylines for attention, except that Rivera is actually a competent and accurate journalist when he wants to be. Beck is a joke who needs to go back to standup comedy.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by tide88

Yeah, ok, Mix these prison camps in with HR 645 and HR 1388, and then tell me there's no possible way these could be used to send innocent people to prison camps.

Go ahead an ignore history while your at it. The legislation passed between 1930 and 1942 in Germany was worded very innocently, and the rest is history. BTW, who is going to round up these citizens and put them in these camps?

Okay please show me exactly where hr 645, hr 1388 and these prison camps prove that the government is going to usher innocent americans into these so called death camp. Where in either of those bills does it give the authority to do so. Also you cant serious believe that the US goverment plan is similar to hitlers germany.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by tide88]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join