It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck threatened over exposing FEMA camps.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I personally don't like Glenn Beck, and as I have stated, I still believe him to be a NLP hypnotist, working for TPTB. (Still working on compiling my evidence and examples, I plan on releasing a post on Media hypnosis in the future.)

However,

I came across this youtube video, if you can get past the editing and the soundtrack, it poses an interesting idea; that Glenn Beck was threatened to not expose the truth about FEMA camps.

Take a look if you will:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Also Bonus for Alex Jones footage!!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

You should of used the search button before posting a thread

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I did a quick once over, evidently I didn't look hard enough...

got a link?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's the Army document:

(PDF)Civilian Inmate Labor Program

I'm reading it now...
I just pasted this PDF on every account I keep up with.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by projectvxn]

edited by spiderj for T&C.

[edit on 4/7/2009 by Spiderj]

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Seriously, this a joke, right?

First of all, Glenn Beck is a self promoting jerk who is attempting to further what has been a less than mediocre career by appealing to those who are incapable of critical thought.

He rode terrorism for as long as he could...does anyone remember his shameful, fear mongering "expose," on what he portrayed as an imminent attack by Al Qaeda on schools and school buses in this country? He threw out rumor after rumor about the latest terror attack until even the most dimwitted listeners realized that he was doing nothing more then exploiting the public's fear of terrorism.

Now he has switched to a focus on NWO because he realizes that he doesn't have to convince many of you because you have already been brainwashed into seeing the NWO boogey man around every corner.

He doesn't believe that nonsense but he knows enough of you do and he is playing you.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Here's the Army document:

(PDF)Civilian Inmate Labor Program

I'm reading it now...This is just #ed up.

I just pasted this PDF on every account I keep up with.

I don't think that Army Document you posted is really tied in to FEMA Camps.

The Navy and Air Force both have Civilian Prison Camps that house Federal Inmates and use them as workers on the bases. They are designed for non-violent offenders who have sentences of 10 years or less or less than 10 years left on their sentence, who have no violence in their criminal records.

If you have to do Federal Time...these camps really are where you would prefer to do it.

The Bureau Of Prisons actually runs and supervises these camps by contract with the Military who pays the Bureau of Prisons for the labor the prisoners provide and also compensate the prisoners at 1.00 a day.

Recreation is tops, inmates doing time in one already posessing the State's Driver's License the Camp is in are given driving privelages, and inmates with real skills are sometimes even placed in charge of military personnel on work details.

These camps are commonly referred to as Club Fed.

FEMA Camps are entirely different than the ones you are reading about.

On Topic...

I don't believe anyone is threatening Glenn Beck other than maybe some virulent Barack Obama supporters.

The Network would not have let him broadcast it if it weren't cleared by the Lawyers and the Powers that Be.

The question is then, why do they want us to both know and fear that there are FEMA camps?

REX-84 authorized them decades ago. Obstensibly for illegal aliens, presumably Mexiancs and Guatamalans yet the could be for Space Aliens too!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
We still have military control of civilian offenders. Imagine what is being done to them under orders? Torture, waterboarding and what not. And since they are criminalizing dissent, and Obama is expanding the government to unprecedented levels, there is reason for concern about a Civilian Inmate Labor Program, with Prison Camps all over the place.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In combination with this, the document I posted above make for a serious threat to life an liberty in this nation:
HR 645(PDF):

HR 645

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I personally love Glen Beck's show. I wish he wouldn't be censored. If he starts becoming really partisaned like the other Fox news hacks I'll know what happened to him.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can't explain their exact intentions, but after reading the pdf it made it clear that the military is interested in using Civilian INMATES from the prison population.

Did anyone else read it this way?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
We still have military control of civilian offenders. Imagine what is being done to them under orders? Torture, waterboarding and what not. And since they are criminalizing dissent, and Obama is expanding the government to unprecedented levels, there is reason for concern about a Civilian Inmate Labor Program, with Prison Camps all over the place.

There is no "torture", it is "harsh interrogation"

There are no "prison camps" or "FEMA camps", they are "Freedom camps"

Abu Gharib was actually closed, repainted, renamed and reopened.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I used to really enjoy listening to him before his TV career.

He seems to want to push the edge but doesn't want to be labeled and agitator. He also seems unprepared for the audience he's developed.

I don't take him seriously anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a controlled phony. His one and only job is to be the MSM's foil to AJ. The MSM can't keep the information secret forever and they need a conduit through which to spin the info. He's there to divide and distract.

If Beck was "threatened", it was just so he could gain more street cred..

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

That video is a bunch of fluff and did not show any evidence that Beck (the news-guy, not the Scientologist) was threatened, it only showed manipulation by the maker of the video to give the illusion of a threat to Beck's life (the news-guy, not the Scientologist).

Fittingly, I say to the maker of that video, here is Beck, the Scientologist:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Why are most of your post promoting someones video song????

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did anyone watch his show today?

He talked about the government ran concentration camps...

In fact, they showed one image of alleged concentration camp... and the guy from popular mechanics said it was real and they were committing government autocracies there.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Thats all they showed was one image?? Based on the previous show they were to debunk all Fema camps......

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Actually he said in the show that he would debunk the lies... and he would stick with the facts. So he said that if something is true he would tell us and if there is a FEMA camp he would bring it to us. He also talked a lot about the conspiracy in detail.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"I WANTED to debunk the FEMA CAMPS...I CAN'T debunk them! These are ACTUAL PRISONS built under the Bush administration." - Glenn Beck,March 03,2009 on "Fox and Friends"

"I don't believe that there are FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS! I think that is kinda NUTS"! - Glenn Beck today (April 06,2009) on his so-called "debunking" show...

Welcome to...THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

OwlMan

[edit on 6-4-2009 by OwlMan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join