It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: North Korea Rocket Launch Failed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I told you it wouldn't reach orbit and that they wouldn't have shot it down and that it would be a catastrophic failure that destroys the missile, that way everyone saves face and everyone wins.
NK say " we launched and you could do NOTHING"
West says " We could've destroyed it , you bad people"

but instead it turned out to be a damp squib and the world can breath a sigh of relief that we are still all here.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm not dodging any issue.

The fact of the matter is that NK is a brutal monolithic dictatorships whose day has past and it needs to go. That's the real issue!

No need to become a monster in order to vanquish one.

Don't tell me to "stay focused", you're the one bringing up the inane rantings about human rights violations whenever you can't come up with an answer as to how America has the justification to tell other countries what kinds of missiles or satellites it can develop and deploy.

"So which treaty did N. Korea violate by launching a satellite into space?"

"Help! Help! They're being oppressed!"

The REAL ISSUE here is that the threat of N. Korea to the International Community is being exaggerated once more.

Irregardless of Kim Jong Il's brutal repressive tactics, that gives the US no right to start acting like a global dictator and demanding other countries obey its policies.

[edit on 5/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

I like how you make the USA the Global Dictator and Policy pusher, when all of Europe and the G20 wanted something done about the Launch.

Kim might not be a valid threat today, But what about tomarrow, He's just too small to deal with until one day, he emerges with Laser guns, and nuclear warheads, and working ICBMs.

Then all the sudden, "GEE I think we need to put this guy in check" By then its too late.

Small Dictators like Kim are much more dangerous then the Russian or the Chinese, Because Russia and China Understand the implications of using a Nuke. NK might not. Same goes to Iran, Just listen everyday how ahmadinejad talks about how Isreal must be "anihlated".

Not a big deal to you, "He doesnt really mean that". Huh?

naive much?

I mean the world was just one big happy frikken party until hitler storms into France and Declares war on Europe.

Mabey im the blind fool, How could I be soo stupid to even remotly considered there were bad people on the planet that don't like us. Stupid me! It's all peaceful out there, there is nothing to fear.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join