It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Mass Graves Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
wow guys and gals...good points on both sides. that is why I like it here.:
time to process all this info

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by f4rwest
reply to post by kingdogol

I take both sides of the story with a grain of salt. The most you can do is be prepared for any scenario and not be biased and try to shove your beliefs down someone elses throat.

If you take both sides with a grain of salt then you would also see I'm not trying to shove my views down anyones throat. All I see is the BIG picture, tht many fail to see or even think about before coming to a conclusion. If you honestly think these mass coffins are here for a 'natural' pandemic then WOW is all I can say.
I have of 70GB of hard evidence right here on several hdd's and anyone with an open mind is happily able to get a copy. There are simply far far far too many 'coincidences' and yet the masses still fail to see the big picture. I mean Codex alimenterius is coming in at the end of the year, ever think that with the weakinging of our immune system through chemtrails, then through food, all they would need do is send out some more needles loaded with a virus, but I bet you never read about that recently, or the smoking company spreading aids.

I hope you enjoy your matrix and sophisitcated and deep and well thought out opinion. If you were a truth seeker you would clearly see the truth and see between the lines......I wonder where all the people in the know that used to be on ats have gone?!?! Maybe another forum due to all the baaaa-ple having spread here like a plague....ironic really....plague

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What is Codex alimenterius ?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time with this report, mainly because it was from 2 years ago. If they're preparing for a massive die or kill off, I don't think they would worry about individual graves-

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with being prepared.

Bird Flu....No.

Bird Brain....yes.

Little Kimmy in North Korea will be sitting with his itchy little finger on the button of a missle in less than 24 hours. He is almost begging us to do something about it. Too many madmen in the world today.

Nothing wrong with being prepared.

And who said those coffins are for us? Maybe they are just being stored until we have a mess to clean up somewhere else after we show these madmen we aren't going to take their crap?

I can dream can't I?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

I agree, the more I think about this and see other views the more questions I have . What makes a Cemetary think that that many people want to be burried there. They may live in the city or are fighting a war but when dead ,maybe there wish like a lot of folks ,is to go back to a old family plot. Just because this has been going on for a few years doesn't mean not to worry.....Im sure it took a few years for Bush and his overlords to plan 9/11 and all this other crap they are throwing at us.
Our little community just had our cemetary expanded...I called to find out how many .. 1000 more graves than people....we have population of 1800....it was increased with 2800 new sites. As a matter of fact another town not to far away had a major upgrade on there vet's graveyard.....yeah there is something amuck.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

Do yourself a favour an watch the
Esoteric Agenda.

This introduces it to you.
There is much information on it and it comes in round Novemeber this year. It will be the end of food as you know it. For example all meat will be be steroid grown. This kills off our bodies in ways that are hard to explain.
Just watch esoteric agenda to start with man, there is another dvd that spends ages talking about it, I will have a look for it in my collection, might take a while to find though.

But esoteric agenda is a really god introduciton and is like a geeks zeitgeist (heaps more information and it might be overwhelming the first time you watch it, it is jam packed with a ton of information that also helps you start to see the bigger picture.

Forgot to add:
They are expecting 1 Billion to die in the first year aftr implementation just from malnutrition.
Understanding as much about everything as possible is really important, for example when threads and news articles pop up on here that are about small frmers not being able to gorw their own food, most people will say that's not right, but those that know more about everything (ie codex alimenterius) will see much more than this is not right, ITS OUTRIGHT WRONG!
That's why I believe everone should continually learn about everything, for when you understand more, the bigger picture, the more you realise that it is completely out of control and those that don't know that information won't be able to understand the importance or link the coincidences to realise that they are being screwed. Hope that makes sense.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by kingdogol]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just relax. Everything is just fine. Nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be okay. There, do you feel better now? That's good. We will take care of everything in the whole world for you.

How about this. The gov't cares only about enriching itself. If they cared about us would they have caused the current crisis? The American people did'nt cause this. Our gov't caused it, period. How many people would still have thier jobs if the gov't cared about us instead of enriching themselves?

If they cared about the American people would they put trillions of dollars of burden on your children's children? I'm not talking rep. or dem. Neither one of them care anymore about anyone but themselves.

The pressure is building. We said no to illegal immigrants. They are doing it anyway. We said no to these ridiculous bailouts. They are doing it anyway. We said no to a NWO. They are doing it anyway.

They know the stress they are causing and they are breaking laws and promises and stepping all over the Constitution reguardless.

They also know that if these peaceful protests, tea parties, mass mailings, phone calls to unresponsive represenatives, show no results, there is a large group that is going to come after THEM. They have already planned for this and are still planning.

Don't kid yourself. Don't put your head in the sand. Things really are CHANGING, for the worse, no matter how much we HOPE otherwise.

The question is, when push comes to shove, what are you going to do?
If you bend over and take it then get used to it.
If you put this small group of people where they belong then we really can make this world a better place.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Folks

Before you get your panties in too tight of a bunch over this, what the government is doing is called "due diligence". I was a child back in the 60's, during the Cold War. Russia had the bomb and rampant paranoia over a Commie nuke attack was everywhere. Did the government hype and exploit the fear? Sure they did! But, if an attack were actually to occur, were they the guys that would be expected to have the answers and provide the necessary means of support and survival for the survivors? As Sarah Palin is so fond of saying; "You betcha"! My dad was employed by our local school and I know for sure that the government expected them to estimate how many people could be housed in the school basement comfortably and how much room was available for stockpiles of water, food and medicine. It's due diligence on the part of the authorities in charge to know where emergency shelters can be successfully setup, where emergency medical facilities can be established and where and how a catastrophic loss of life can be accomodated. We're extremely fortunate in this country. Natural catastrophes that result in thousands of deaths in third world nations usually only claim a few hundred at most in our nation. But we can't count on that always being the case and so the government is doing what it should and preparing for the worst case scenario. I really think that paranoia over these measures is a bit unfounded. To my mind, it's refreshing to see that, after the incompetence in disaster planning that was the hallmark of the last presidential administration, the government is now once again fully engaged in trying to be really prepared for a catastrophe instead of just following "their gut" and believing that they can address such emergencies on the fly, as it were.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

wouldnt not planning for mass graves be negligent? i am pretty sure things concerning dense and sparse are planned for almost everything that has a sytstem, ranging from hospitals to budgets to even yourself. example for yourself- i drank 8 beers last night(problem), i dont know exactly how i'll feel tomorrow but if okay i will go to the game with bob, if too bad i'll stay in bed all day.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i could be wrong but hey, we ALL plan for the better or worse, at least i hope yall do... no pun intended towards OPs thread in the respect that this may be something we should plan for(mass graves). that we have to place graves in the first place distresses all of us every now and then. this is what also fuels the fire of evil- "hey, were gonna die anyways!" sick, sick, sick that thought process must be. i would not be able to withstand it for a second... its a mafia world bros. peace.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is nothing more than what we used to call civil defense planning. In the past, during WWII, it was common for the government to issue memos to all local officials, especially on the coastlines, to prepare for the possibility of enemy invasion. During the 1950's, it took the form of air raid shelters, bomb shelters for nuclear attacks, and the ever-so-popular exercise of having grade-schoolers duck under their desks, in case of a nuclear attack. We all knew those desks would really save us if an A-bomb hit the school.

In the case of FEMA, it is their job to prepare, and I guess that is what they are doing. Like Loam, however, I think it's more likely they are trying to look like they are preparing. Too many dealings and observations of the federal government have convinced me that it can't do anything right.

I think the American people knew that in the 1990's, when they elected Clinton, but then elected a Republican Congress so that it would be next to impossible to get anything done.

It scares me now that one party (and it doesn't matter which one it is) controls both the Executive and the Legislative branches, because in two months, they have really managed to screw things up, and it will only get worse.

As to FEMA and Homeland Security, does anyone on this site REALLY believe that they could stop a WMD attack on the US? When there are 30,000,000 illegal aliens crossing the border without interdiction, all you need is one, carrying a biological weaponized agent, and it's all over. The fact that it hasn't happened yet is rather amazing.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is highly suspiscous...This sounds SO planned out. Thiers no need to dig any graves, unless someting has already happened..This is what GEnocide is..you know, for example, back in the early 90's over in Albania and Yugoslavia..they were killing the ethnic groups. This also happened underr adolf hitler. And of course, the graves were dugg first, beofre the murders. The state of NY seems to expecting something, and WE, are the ethnic groups too be buried.
Well, maybe im thinking a little too much, but why be prepaired for something that hasnt even happened yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think the source quoted in the OP is asking cemeteries about their ability to handle large volumes of bodies. I cant find anywhere where it says the graves are already being dug.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingdogol

Originally posted by Grayelf2009what would convince the mass population that they needed a shot asap? Alien arrivial ....you need to get a shot so we dont catch each others germs....what a sale !! Just a theory.

I really wish people would start following the white rabbits and see there is a big puzzle right in front of them, and it isn't a friendly puzzle either.

Agreed...The Hole is a never ending Rabbit Hole of deceit and lies and viciousness...when we begin to peer through "The Looking Glass"...we might become very disturbed indeed...the next Decade or so will be historic and quite dark from what I have been able to gather from the puzzle thus far unfortunately...but...where great "Darkness" lies...so to does great "Light" emerge...

Cheers...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008
but...where great "Darkness" lies...so to does great "Light" emerge...

Yes this is a law of the universe and the bigger law that people fail to realise is that it is the same thing. Light and dark are exactly the same thing.
My personal belief is light is the quick track to ascension or getting where we need to go, but darkness will also get you there, just a much longer drawn out journey.

I also believe there are many powerful light beings here, but we didn't know it was going to be this bad before accepting this mission, maybe we did and we thought we could defy the laws of the universe and change the reality/pathway of this wonderful library.
So there is still hope my friend, though I believe before we get there, there will be many 'wars' on the streets and eventually an uprising will come about and we will win, well at least in the form of making Earth a peaceful and equal place for all who live and visit.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Esoteric Agenda.

Thank you kingdogol for the direction on the Esoteric Agenda...I gained a few extra insights that I had not been aware of before...

Cheers...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Esoteric Agenda.

Thank you kingdogol for the direction on the Esoteric Agenda...I gained a few extra insights that I had not been aware of before...
Cheers...

I hope you will pardon the intrusion, I would encourage you to ask around the board, the truth of the this Codex, and how it came to be, is itself much more compelling than most seem to realize.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Esoteric Agenda.

Cheers...

You're very welcome mate. I hope you watch them in google video, rather than watching them in parts on youtube. Then you get the whole unedited video and can just watch 2 hours rather than 2 hours in 12 - 20 parts. If you want more content or videos that will open your mind I have some that may enlighten you I can send you links to, if you're interested just u2u me and I'll happily share them with you mate.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

but...where great "Darkness" lies...so to does great "Light" emerge...

Yes this is a law of the universe and the bigger law that people fail to realise is that it is the same thing. Light and dark are exactly the same thing.

I find it similar to the principle of Yin and Yang...we cannot have one without the other...it is a Universal Mechanism of Balance...when I first awoke to all of the outright "apparent" "Evil" things that are behind the scenes lurking...I became quite angry and furious...this was my first step into the unknown...I have now come to realize that All that is...is All that is..."we will do what we will do"...and no amount of "Forced Intervention" can change this...the change comes from within...where the true power lies...

Pleasure to meet you...

Cheers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join