It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Mass Graves Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I hope you will pardon the intrusion, I would encourage you to ask around the board, the truth of the this Codex, and how it came to be, is itself much more compelling than most seem to realize.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Maxmars]

Yes my friend, also no intrusions here, I mean if I could set the new world up there would be no borders, hence no intrusions or illegal aliens anywhere, but back to the point, there are many of these laws and bills hidden in bills of bills of bills and then passed, that is why I was truly hoping Ron Paul was going to be voted in, he reads and votes consistently.

Come November this year and these mass coffins will start being used, just hope independent media shows this. I also wish all the people that visit these boards would spend 5 minutes a day watching and reading other things at other places, you can not read these boards and expect to learn much, while you can learn a lot, if you have not read the other stuff then you will not be able to link the dots/finish the puzzle/see the 'coincidences' and realise EVERYTHING is related in ways much more complex than you could ever imagine. For example if someone like me sees NWO their brain almost explodes with all they know about it, but those that just read it on this site and never cross referenced anything or did their own research will go yeah that's bad......but meh, it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.

I'm sure those of you who have done your research understand completely what I'm on about.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by qbik2008I became quite angry and furious...this was my first step into the unknown...I have now come to realize that All that is...is All that is..."we will do what we will do"...and no amount of "Forced Intervention" can change this...the change comes from within...where the true power lies...

Pleasure to meet you...

Cheers...

Pleased to meet you too, and yes you've practically hit the nail on the head.
I too know the anger, but it only lowers your being and therefore getting past that and truly loving everyone, the way I honestly love all the NWO people, like I love them because I as another human know how greedy and jealous and angry and evil we can be, now if they are shown the quick path to this road then it is not entirely their fault, therefore I love all PTB unboundly, after all most of these hidden beings can't be in love as the vibration is too quick, strong and therefore they will leave by being kicked out involuntarily so to speak.

The only thing forced intervention can do is help people see the truth, therefore it is really important to continue trying to spread the truth as when people come across something that hits a nerve they will get involved and they too will see the truth can set us free. Make sense?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I hope you will pardon the intrusion, I would encourage you to ask around the board, the truth of the this Codex, and how it came to be, is itself much more compelling than most seem to realize.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Maxmars]

Yes...Codex is quite a Devilish thing...any who are not aware would do well to look into it...as it will add a great deal to anyones awareness and conscious abilities...

Also another enlightening "Freedom of Information" fighter is Mike Adams the Health Ranger...quite the character and Natural Food articles with a refreshing approach...

www.naturalnews.com

enjoy...

And yes...I believe singular graves are unnecessary...besides FEMA already has Kilns for Burning bodies to reduce them to ASH...as it is much more efficient this way than taking up large plots of land to bury the dead...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I thought I had seen about everything. This is sick and disturbing.

We know why they ask if there;

Are interment areas in public view from surrounding public roads?

Are there interment areas that are not concealed from public view?

They ask if there is a Roadway, Train or Airfield.

Now I’m convinced all the news about global governance and regulations is an Evil plot, no pun intended.

My opinion is a Global economic collapse and a combination of natural and man made disasters coinciding with each other. This would cause riots, martial law and shoot to kill orders.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In Addition to the FEMA Kilns...

They (The FEMA camps all over the US) have amassed huge quantities of Stackable Plastic black "Coffins"...for "Temporary Storage"...so as to reduce the "Stink" of the Bodies while in storage and enroute to the Kilns...I believe the whole system has been quite automated so that only a few workers are required in order to burn Several Thousand Bodies per day...

Also...FEMA has a sophisticated Rail Network with specially modified "Rail Cars" to transport large quantities of Dead or Living Human Beings to other FEMA Camps....

Quite clever little "Monkeys"...but alas...a "Monkey" is still simply a "Monkey"...and not clever enough...to overcome the mass "Consciousness Awakening" that is occurring at an ever more rapid pace...

Cheers...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I thought I had seen about everything. This is sick and disturbing.

My opinion is a Global economic collapse and a combination of natural and man made disasters coinciding with each other. This would cause riots, martial law and shoot to kill orders.

Yes this may very well be how it will turn out...but if you keep in mind that you are an immortal and death is simply a transition...then I would hope that this thought form would provide you with some comfort...even though our deaths may in fact be quite painful and grisly...it is simply a body...a container...nothing more...nothing less...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekhodust
But, when your talking about these mass graves, it's entirely out of context. Try reading the REST of the full articles... Such as, the reason why they want to make sure there is enough space is IF something were to happen, would you really want billions of contaminated dead bodies everywhere, or would you rather them taken care of so as to help survivors from getting sick?

I'm just curious... Why NOW? Why didn't we start preparing in the 1960's? Or 70's? Why is this ramped up NOW - and then a strain with highly suspicious pedigree comes along...just in time to (possibly) warrant concern.

It's too fishy for me. An agency that basically sat on its hands during Katrina is SOOO concerned about building a means to bury most of us...

Heh.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread,
I live in a small town where friends who work at the hospital morg have been asked the same questions...and said they would not be able to handle pandemic proportion fatalities so apparently they have decided to utilise cheese factory and supermarket refridgeration facilities in the event if needed. Also local farmers have been taken up on donating land for graves if needed. They have even been supplied with a couple thousand specially sealed bags for bodies and told not to discuss with the public.

Stranger still, I have been in close contact with several people with full blown swine flu (1 whole family had it and i was at thier home fixing thier computer and drinking coffee) and have not gotten sick...neither have my kids who were also in close contact with local kids with it. the only thing i can think of that is different about us, is that neither I nor my kids have been immunised (not since i was a kid anyway) my mother was a naturopath

I dunno about everywhere else but here it's almost impossible to get away with not immunising your kids as they have made it so many schools and kindies/preschools wont accept non-immunised kids.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Vigilo]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Ah, but without all those extra pages, would minds have been so well prepared for planned future events? Seems to have done it's work.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
TPTB might not considered us a threat to said plan of killing people since even though we're growing in awareness, are numbers are still so small and they control so much? Could be a smokescreen too. Either way i'd rather be prepared for something that didn't happen than not be prepared for something that did. That's our job too, watch our backs just in case.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder if this or other pre-positioning type activities are automatically triggered by the WHO raising it's alert levels??? There are protocols in place for exatly this I would imagine.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I really don't get this mass graves thing.
If people are going to be dying, I assume they would have friends and family around who can take care of the dead persons funeral arrangements.
I know many people who have funeral insurance and also life insurance.
They all require a death certificate before any of these funds can be released.

If people are just going to be thrown into mass graves with no identification, what happens to all these unclaimed insurance policies? Would these unclaimed policies go back to the government or something? Questions, questions...

As they say in the classics...follow the money...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

what " mass graves " - please have the honesty to read your own source , which states :

the number of acres that could be made available "at 950 graves per acre."

wow - 950 graves / acre - that SOUNDS like a lot , but is it ?

well actually no

there are 4046 square meters to each acre

that gives us 4.25 sq m / grave

thats > 7 feet * 7 feet

how big do you want each grave ??????

its just silly scare mongering . and people fall for it

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Can you imagine that if there was (God forbid) a die off of hundreds of thousands of Americans for whatever reason and the US government was caught unprepared while bodies lie rotting everywhere?

Frankly I'd be more shocked if the government was not better prepared for any worst case scenario where mass death can happen, especially when you think about the growing size and density of the US population.

Laws of nature are quite likely going to catch up to the human population eventually with some strain of super bug killing off a lot of us.

It would be foolish for ANY government to not be at least minimally prepared for such a catastrophe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join