It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Mass Graves Confirmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

www.jonesreport.com

The State of New York Division of Cemeteries has sent out "Mass Fatality forms" to cemeteries in that state to collect data about their ability to deal with the high volume of casualties that would occur if their were a flu pandemic or other disaster. The form letter that this office received was dated April 4, 2007 [pdf], so clearly preparation for such disasters has been ongoing for some time
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well this pretty much sums it up. No more BS excuses about all the mass graves , liners or whatever is just how the military burries their dead , or it is for vets...bla bla. I think most people here at ATS allready have their game on. Best be trying to get the word out to as many loved ones as possible. Its like watching a train headed straight for us.

www.jonesreport.com

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I justlove the way they throw the 'flu pandemic' around these days, it's almost as if it IS going to that as the 'disaster'. instead of something like nuclear war. Only time will tell. time to stock up on natural flu remedies and masks people...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Heres a thought...maybe it wont be a flu pandemic ......one of the threads talks of FEMA running a drill to try to get everyone a flu shot in a 48 hour period..... what would convince the mass population that they needed a shot asap? Alien arrivial ....you need to get a shot so we dont catch each others germs....what a sale !! Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You'll recall that many (including myself) repeatedly pointed out in the FEMA, Death Camp, Coffins threads that it is the job of FEMA to prepare for any and all possible disasters.

In 2006/7 it was deemed as highly likely that an outbreak of the Human variant of Avian Flu (the H5N1 virus) could have the potential to cause massive fatalities around the world.

All you've uncovered is a part of the preparations to deal with such a disaster. It's an investigation into how to deal with such an outbreak, nothing more.

This does nothing to support the proposal that there are masses of coffins, or that there is anything nefarious being planned by anyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009what would convince the mass population that they needed a shot asap? Alien arrivial ....you need to get a shot so we dont catch each others germs....what a sale !! Just a theory.

Well it a theory you and I both share mate. There is a great doco about vaccinations, vaccination - the hidden truth
I think that is the name of it. Either way I'll never be having another neede again, I mean they could use something like that to do several things.
1. Kill off the population they don't want as slaves.
2. Plant RFID chips into everyone they want as slaves - yep they are small enough now you wouldn't even know it was an rfid chip
3. Anyone who doesn't have this life saving needle will catch a disease and therefore are terrorists and enemies of the state, maybe they'll also make it recognisable by a dogtag or tattoo, bot which could be another tracking device.

I really wish people would start following the white rabbits and see there is a big puzzle right in front of them, and it isn't a friendly puzzle either.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
You'll recall that many (including myself) repeatedly pointed out in the FEMA, Death Camp, Coffins threads that it is the job of FEMA to prepare for any and all possible disasters.

In 2006/7 it was deemed as highly likely that an outbreak of the Human variant of Avian Flu (the H5N1 virus) could have the potential to cause massive fatalities around the world.

All you've uncovered is a part of the preparations to deal with such a disaster. It's an investigation into how to deal with such an outbreak, nothing more.

This does nothing to support the proposal that there are masses of coffins, or that there is anything nefarious being planned by anyone.

WRONG! You're forgetting who owns the news and who can make an epidemic like avian flu and then scare the public, then anyone that questions these mass coffins will just be told exactly what you said. I hope for your and your family's sake you wake up soon my friend.....Try and think outside of your regular thought box and search for the truth, don't simply dismiss everything because you think you know better/otherwise, this is often not the case!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This could just be part of standard procedure, nothing more

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I justlove the way they throw the 'flu pandemic' around these days, it's almost as if it IS going to that as the 'disaster'. instead of something like nuclear war. Only time will tell. time to stock up on natural flu remedies and masks people...

There's a few great survival threads in this forum, like what food and what not lasts long, hygiene etc. Al thinigs that you may want to check out (if you haen't already) if you plan on being around after shtf.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

www.jonesreport.com

The State of New York Division of Cemeteries has sent out "Mass Fatality forms" to cemeteries in that state to collect data about their ability to deal with the high volume of casualties that would occur if their were a flu pandemic or other disaster. The form letter that this office received was dated April 4, 2007 [pdf], so clearly preparation for such disasters has been ongoing for some time

Read the article again and look at the concerns part.

"The official, speaking in this recording, says that he became concerned about the intentions of the FEMA and DHS officials after repeated meetings where scenarios were discussed that included a bird flu outbreak as well as fires, floods and earthquakes."

Theres a little book that tells you about this.

Type "surviving fires, floods and earthquakes" into google. Its on the first page.

Now ask yourself, who is the conspiracy against?

I think you know.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Theres a little book that tells you about this.

Type fires, floods and earthquakes into google. Its on the first page.

Now ask yourself, who is the conspiracy against?

I think you know.

This one????

bird flu fires et al

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sorry about that, I have edited the above reply to show this.

Type "Surviving fires, floods and earthquakes."

Think about why the NWO would be doing all that they are, who is their enemy and what gives them power.

Its all in front of you. We are fighting an "invisible" enemy and have a financial "crisis" that is being used to unify the world.

What enemies would a unified world have left to fight?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm just going to say one thing and never bother reading this post again. But, that's cause I'm too lazy. lol First, it's great that people are trying to think outside of the box. A healthy dose of paranoia isn't bad. It's what keeps the people powerful enough to where they won't be dragged into what the system wants.

But, when your talking about these mass graves, it's entirely out of context. Try reading the REST of the full articles... Such as, the reason why they want to make sure there is enough space is IF something were to happen, would you really want billions of contaminated dead bodies everywhere, or would you rather them taken care of so as to help survivors from getting sick?

I did read the full article you posted though. And then I found the original article they were citing, such as where it says in Colorado the government can seize antibiotics... It's like, WTF? Then you keep reading... it can seize antibiotics from drug stores and stuff that way they can immediately assist those who may be effected and to give supplies to healthcare workers until stock from the pharmaceuticals can be sent out.

Of course, I could just be deluding myself, as lots of you LOVE to point out. Maybe I'm not "thinking outside of the box" but at the same time.. maybe I thinking on both sides of the box. *shrug* I dunno. Just saying, it's easier to point fingers than it is to actually accept something.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Exactly! Pandemics have occurred naturally throughout history. I guess some people would rather deal with these issues off the cuff when they happen than be prepared. Scientists have been dreading a flu pandemic for the past two decades, they happen in cycles.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To be honest, it wouldn't be responsible for a large government agency to not make prior arrangements for something like this. So I don't think finding out that they are planning ahead means anything particularly concerning. Bird flu or whatever is scary with or without government planning.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekhodust

But, when your talking about these mass graves, it's entirely out of context. Try reading the REST of the full articles... Such as, the reason why they want to make sure there is enough space is IF something were to happen, would you really want billions of contaminated dead bodies everywhere, or would you rather them taken care of so as to help survivors from getting sick?

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I had the same impression. Nothing wrong with thinking ahead in my view.

They are actually doing us a favor, in my opinion. One only had to watch the Stephen King movie, "The Stand," and the trip through the tunnels of New York, to realise how gross it would be to have dead people everywhere!

Nothing out of the ordinary is being planned to use these graves, other than being proactive.

If what killed a mass amount of people by way of a virus, doesn't kill you at the time, what the dead bodies alone could do, might kill you off.

Actually, mass graves seem pleasant to me...I'd just burn them all, if it were up to me!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that if the avian flu should have mass effect it would help to make people weak.
A healthy human can manage fine without getting killed by this flu, it is the weak and old that dies since their bodies cant fight off the infection..

Now, how would one go about make alot of people 'sick' or 'weak' ?
Let me say one word BARIUM , and where can we find BARIUM ?
Barium weakens the immune defence and makes you easely sick.

Chemtrails are tested positive on Barium on numorous test's..
And if half the populus are weak,sick or have bad health, the flu pandemi can spread with eas......
Just one theory ...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Okay, I wasn't going to come back but then got a notification. haha And Blanca, you make an EXCELLENT point and that's one of the first things that popped into my head... "The Stand"... Even if something like that did happen and there were some people who were immune to it, could you imagine the clean up? Do we need to think back to the scenes of cleaning everything up like that? I dunno. Just ew. lol

Of course, you know now that you've mentioned The Stand, people are going to be going off on how THAT'S the reason why FEMA this and FEMA that... lol Oh well. :shrug: I still like how people are thinking outside the box here and are like, "What if?" After all, if we stopped thinking "What if?" What would happen to inventions and stuff?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ekhodust

I hope it's nothing like 'The Stand'. A global pandemic would be bad enough, but a global pandemic that's 300 pages too long, that WOULD be a disaster.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In my view this means nothing other than a government bureaucracy spending tax dollars to prepare study make it look like they are doing something meaningful in the event of a disaster of any kind, including bird flu.

There's gonna need to be something more for me to believe in something sinister here.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by loam]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join