It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Mass Graves Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Best be trying to get the word out to as many loved ones as possible. Its like watching a train headed straight for us.

Did you forget to pop an anti-depressant today or something?

Read the rest of the article, this is standard FEMA readiness protocol to ensure every state is prepared in the event of a disaster. They do this every year, disseminating surveys and questionnaires to law enforcement, medical, and emergency agencies to find out just what kind of capacity they have to deal with everything from pandemics to bush fires to widescale rioting.

And part of that emergency response capability naturally deals with their ability to dispose of fatalities in the correct manner.

What would you rather, that they leave dead bodies strewn across the streets in the event of a real disaster, so they can spread disease?

Alex Jones is really starting to get some people on ATS.

[edit on 3/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well I guess then what you are saying is when people start dying on the street and FEMA moves in, then you will believe?

It will be too late for you........and maybe for all of us at that point.

We all sit here on ATS dicussing and chatting about if it is or if its not.........we are no better than deer looking into headlights....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Well I guess then what you are saying is when people start dying on the street and FEMA moves in, then you will believe?

It will be too late for you........and maybe for all of us at that point.

Dying of what? What are you even speculating about, do you know yourself?

There's no mention of anything specific here other than general alertness and readiness to be prepared for an emergency, which is what any State should be doing, ALL THE TIME.
We can't predict natural disasters or flu pandemics or terrorist attacks can we?

That's FEMA's job by law. Being vigilant and well-prepared.

Would you rather that they just never bothered to query how ready every State is to deal with crippling disasters (man-made or not)?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
seems to me that USA is preparing to exterminate its people in fema death camps

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

And they're preparing for it by alerting every municipal department and state authority to their sinister plans?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow. Imagine if something bad really did happen and they were not prepared. I bet I would come here to ATS and read, "Horrible tragic event and US government not prepared to deal with it. Shame on them!"

Oh wait I did. Katrinia comes to mind.

Government can not win. They prepare for something - paranoia and alarm. They dont prepare - riots and damning them to hell.

Paranoia and not using logical thinking is not helping. I think it is making things worse and making people loose their mind. Everyone needs to get a grip.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by inked up]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by inked up

I couldn't have said it better myself. (Although I suck at saying stuff.) First, you're totally right. After Katrina, they've gotta do a better job. Especially with the next hurricane season right around the corner.

Also, like someone said... they gotta make it look like they're actually being productive with tax dollars. haha

Finally, FEMA Death Camps? Um... I agree with previous poster... Why would they alert EVERYONE if they really wanted to do these death camps? Second of all, why would they want to kill off all the people they're trying to enslave? To make it easier? Yeah... only makes it easier if they all go peacefully and what not.

With that said, I personally (for myself) declare my posting done in this thread. Not worth it. But, it was great thinking outside of the box and rationalizing. lol

Good luck to the rest of ya.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by inked up
Wow. Imagine if something bad really did happen and they were not prepared. I bet I would come here to ATS and read, "Horrible tragic event and US government not prepared to deal with it. Shame on them!"

Oh wait I did. Katrinia comes to mind.

Government can not win. They prepare for something - paranoia and alarm. They dont prepare - riots and damning them to hell.

Paranoia and not using logical thinking is not helping. I think it is making things worse and making people loose their mind. Everyone needs to get a grip.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by inked up]

Katrina is a bad example. New Orleans HAD a plan, FEMA killed it, hired a defense contractor to come up with a plan - and even though they never actually did, they got paid. THAT was a case of the government NOT allowing a plan to exists without their blessing.

It wasn't that the State or city government wasn't prepared, it was that the FEDERAL government nixed their plan so they could funnel some money to their well-connected friends. And MANY people died because of this FEMA action.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I already went over this in another thread. I'm sorry that I am too lazy to find it and link to it. So, here's the Readers' Digest version.....

They have been upgrading national cemeteries for the past few years. Typically the will install hundreds of over-sized vaults at a time. this way burials go faster, require less labor and they can place more bodies in the cemetery as opposed to traditional vault burial.

Next, FEMA is tasked with the job of CONTIGENCY PLANNING. There are a number of credible threats against the US; Nuclear, Biological, chemical. Then there are pandemics. A possible economic disaster that sees millions taking to the streets etc... It is their job to ensure that they are ready for anything - including tens of thousands of dead bodies!

Some people see a conspiracy in everything. I see FEMA doing their job for a change.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ekhodust

I would also think that if FEMA death camps
were going to be implemented soon then they would start restricting travel outside the US. Right now, you can still leave the US and still obtain passports. Wouldn't the government want to keep everyone here so they could imprison them?

The whole FEMA camp fear stories just never make any sense at all. Nothing about the theories are logical. Nothing. I have never read one thing that makes any sense or is feasible of happening.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekhodust
Finally, FEMA Death Camps? Um... I agree with previous poster... Why would they alert EVERYONE if they really wanted to do these death camps? Second of all, why would they want to kill off all the people they're trying to enslave? To make it easier? Yeah... only makes it easier if they all go peacefully and what not.

DO you realize that these activities have been going on for almost 20 years? Are you aware of the contract for over a hundred thousand rail box cars with foot shackles? Do you think we will need to shuttle 10 million people or so around the country - in shackles?

What we know today is 'old news'. Remember, your objections to the 'irrationality' of the position some take, are strikingly similar to those who used to say the idea of a "New World Order' was crazy? But after 20 years of being called crazy, it's not so 'irrational' anymore, is it?

Someone once said, (I think it may have been Phil Schneider) that in his estimation, should our Federal Government be faced with a popular uprising of Americans who defy the authority to claim total control, there might be some 10 to 15 million 'undesirable' citizens they may have to contend with.

I agree that the death camp and and death trains, and mass culling of Americans seems like a really far-fetched scenario..., but so did the idea of a supranational authority control the economy of 'free' America.

As a former military analyst, I can tell you, it's not the notion that I fear, it's the 'capability' that I fear. You think that in a pandemic scenario, where millions are dying in their homes because no hospital or network of hospitals can contend with that volume, will lead to an orderly collection of corpses and simple disposition into semi-firm plastic containers would be possible? Who do you think will be collecting the millions of dead? How do you envision that happening?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

hehehe no
I am actually a very positive and optimistic person . I know matter how bad it gets it will all be good in the end. I feel the main reason for this site is to bring to light issues that others feel that are important or have a direct effect on all of us. I don't see how anyone that has spent any amount of time on this site with all the info piled together cannot addmit that things are looking bad. What the heck do we places like that at Beech Grove , Indiana ? Or all the underground stockpiling going on? Or the increasing military presance on city streets. Or the solor cycle that peaks in just 2 1/2 years. Or the increase of UFO sitings? The scum that runs this country/(world) meeting in secret and having pagan ritiuals in the dark dark woods ! I actually hope I'm wrong and your right. But I know Im right, I don't care what anyone else says. I will do whatever it takes to save as many people as I can however I can.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

People like you give conspiracy theorists, or "truth seekers", a bad name. You have to face the facts. You have ZERO hard evidence that any of this doomsday stuff is going to happen. Yet, instead of debating civily, you just jump to wild conclusions and accept these crazy conspiracies as fact, totally negating the other side of the story. Maybe they are just being prepared. Would you rather the government just sit on their butts and take no preparation at all? If disaster does strike we'd be living in a total wasteland.

I take both sides of the story with a grain of salt. The most you can do is be prepared for any scenario and not be biased and try to shove your beliefs down someone elses throat.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

DO you realize that these activities have been going on for almost 20 years? Are you aware of the contract for over a hundred thousand rail box cars with foot shackles? Do you think we will need to shuttle 10 million people or so around the country - in shackles?

This is ATS last time I checked. I think everyone here is aware of Rex 84' and Operation Garden Plot and all those civil disobedience contingency plans.

That's not what were discussing here. This is not the massive round-up and detainment of "undesirable" elements within society.

People are seriously proposing the notion that the government is planning to indiscriminately kill, millions of Americans, in broad daylight without so much as a blink.

Someone once said, (I think it may have been Phil Schneider) that in his estimation, should our Federal Government be faced with a popular uprising of Americans who defy the authority to claim total control, there might be some 10 to 15 million 'undesirable' citizens they may have to contend with.

If you want to be taken seriously, do not ever quote Phil Schneider. A well-proven and debunked fraud and liar.

aliencases.conforums.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who do you think will be collecting the millions of dead? How do you envision that happening?

That's the entire purpose of these readiness exercises. Planning out the unimaginable effort required of such an incident.

Not preparing to commit genocide for god's sake.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If your job was to find out how each state was prepared (or not prepared) to handle a massive Sit-X event, how would you do that? One of the steps would be to do some data gathering in the form of questionnaires to counties and municipalities concerning infrastructure capacity.

So I wouldn't worry about that report.

Rather, you need to be on the look out for when humans begin contracting Avian Flu H5N1 virus from infected birds. Whether it's a human plan or nature's revenge, be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

Or maybe they are preparing for a possible global war? Anyone know if this happened pre-ww2?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

You want be getting it from birds!!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Heres a thought...maybe it wont be a flu pandemic ......

That's what I was thinking about. Perhaps they are just using the words flu pandemic but it encompasses all sorts of scenerios with mass casualties. casualties that are expected? Could be.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I recognize that the OP is about mass graves. I was pointing out that these 'shocking' developments are not shocking at all. And I was not quoting Phil Schneider..., frankly I can't recall who was the author of that questionable statistic. The point was missed entirely it seems.

I resist the notion that the Federal Government's "preparedness" can be simply accepted as devoid of hazard. Why? Because it is them. Because the capacity to do the wrong thing never appears to pass them by without a swipe.

You seem to wish to disconnect the recent back chatter about mass grave preparations and policy discussions from Rex and the like. This is FEMA we are talking about. They are connected, just as the "Continuity of Government" secret plan is connected. Why would I say that? Perhaps because it is all coming from, and through FEMA, an agency which suddenly deals with 'health' catastrophes, instead of CDC or NIH - where the expertise and experience are.

The claim to keep things like this secret because it 'would cause a panic', but then, isn't there own compulsion to conceal, lie, obfuscate, and misdirect not a product of the same panic? We are not panicking, THEY are.

If you want to maintain a position imbuing FEMA with benevolence and altruism, be my guest. I am not inclined to be so trusting, especially when there direction comes from Homeland Security, the clearing house for corporate governance in this country.

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
People are seriously proposing the notion that the government is planning to indiscriminately kill, millions of Americans, in broad daylight without so much as a blink.

I cannot presume to speak for 'people' but I can tell you I am proposing that with such instruments and preparation in place the Federal Government has the CAPABILITY to do so. This is troubling in and of itself. Of course, unless you believe in the government, which I am sure they will appreciate. You may not be willing to accept that such mentalities exist within the body politic, or that our governmental processes would prohibit such undertakings from occurring; I have seen otherwise.

That's the entire purpose of these readiness exercises. Planning out the unimaginable effort required of such an incident.

No, they entire purpose of the exercise is to determine where they can put the bodies.

They have already resolved themselves to the numbers. But they do not explain how, or why, or make any effort to minimize that outcome. In fact, their approach to this 'contingency plan' telegraphs their axiomatic acceptance that it is considered inevitable.

And again, no, they are not planning on anything outside of disposal. No plans or preparations for collection, no plans or preparations for triage, in fact, all this plan covers is moving hundreds of thousands of corpses to their final resting places.

The secrecy breeds the suspicion.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Do you realize not a single FEMA camp or rail car has been found and at 100 cars per mile were talking over a thousand miles of cars???

Just an FYI

mikell

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join