It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

The brits never switched over.. They still have the pound. Not to be rude..

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It will be similar. "Hand over your cash for credits by the deadline" or your sh## out of luck.

This is different than the birth of the Euro. They aren’t doing so hot right now either.

This is unlike anything we have ever known. I know all about the history of the dollar.

This is Global and extremely deceptive in nature. This is something to keep an eye on. T

his will soon be ruled out as a conspiracy Theory. It is factual.

We could talk about Ireland’s woes, or the Royal bank of Scotland or my favorite the bank of Mellon’s, however he are beginning a new era.

This affects are Freedom. A global government and currency (credits) would also require a global dictator. Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal- New world economy- New world currency

news.bbc.co.uk

Leaders of the world's largest economies have reached an agreement to tackle the global financial crisis with measures worth $1 trillion (£681bn).

To help countries with troubled economies, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) will get extra resources worth up to $750bn.

There will also be sanctions against secretive tax havens and tougher global financial regulation.

And the G20 has committed about $250bn to boost global trade.
(visit the link for the full news article)

But where is all this money going....

It's not going to those people who have lost jobs
It's not going to those people who lost their houses.

Ok, so some money is going to countries that never had any money to
start with, but where is the rest going to.

I hope it's not more money for all those that have lost their bonuses
and all those struggling to live in their 20+ bedroom Mansions or those
CEO's that are forced to used domestic planes instead of private jets.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The first thing i noticed is how the first thing they did was start threatening people that didn't "fall in line" with them. Yet people don't realize what they're up to ?

There were those of us that said he would sell us out the first chance he got, but still the naive followers will follow, they will follow until we have nothing left.

You can't blame him though, he only did what the people allowed him to do and he will continue to do it unless the people take away the power that they gave him.

Sure we complain and vent, but that's all we do is sit here and tap away at these keys because we've allowed this government to become so corrupt, so vile and unjust, so not of the people that we fear them, we fear losing what they've already taken from us, so much so, that we dare not fight to regain our country and bring her back to her once glorious self, the great nation she used to be. Our founding fathers would be so ashamed at what this country has become after all their hard work and valiant fighting

Edit for grammer

[edit on 4/3/2009 by chise61]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Let's also think about why there is a concerted, collective effort from the global leaders to go after tax havens.

Tax havens are places in the world where individual, unaccountable money is held. This scares the governments, because they cannot control what they do not know about.

To remedy this, they employ spies to steal data on clients (Liechtenstein affair), or outright batter the uncooperative banks with lawsuits and threats (UBS scandal).

This isn't about bringing in money that has evaded tax. This is about wanting to have the assets of all men within their power, so they can freeze them at will if the men become uncooperative.

Tax havens are a threat to the global leaders/ NWO simply because they are the last bastions of economic freedom in the world. The G20 issued a declaration that is tantamount to a declaration of economic warfare against tax havens!

A secondary issue is that the wealth held in tax havens is often held in bullion or swiss francs. These aren't susceptible to the biggest stealth tax of all... inflation.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The money is going to the slave owners/plantation owners,so they can pay the slaves/livestock, their pittance to save the owners/plantation owners the trouble of maintaining the slaves/livestock.

Really,it is called peonage,and I would bet you thought "peon" meant someone who got pissed on from above....

Well,Yeah!!.

Seriously,no sheeeeat,really.

Kinda clears up the question..."why don't they just give the people that cash they create from nothing,to spend and save the economy?".

They cannot admit they really have no control,and the truth is that they don't have any control over you but money,so you can purchase THEIR goods from THEM,with money provided by THEM,paid to YOU/US for producing the goods WE need to survive,when we can produce them OURSELVES for OUR own PERSONAL use and consumption.

Ref:FRUITS of YOUR LABOR.

Don't think too deeply,you might lose track of time and miss your TV show.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm betting the Rothchilds & Rockefellers will no doubt be exempt from these new tax haven regulations,
and how much you betting that none of this money ever reaches the poorerest countries, but what's new.
I also bet that it's mainly the UK & US tax payers who are providing the money. The two last sebastians of democracy on this planet.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Last bastions of democracy?,america is supposed to be a republic!.

Democracy is a signal that a country is moving toward something less than desirable for preserving individual freedoms.

How can you preserve individual freedoms with majority rule?.

Democracy always FAILS!.

Majority rules kinda leaves out the rights of the individual.

A republic,ruled by LAWS,was and is the only way to preserve personal freedoms.

If the U.S. were still a republic,this mess would be happening everywhere else,and we would be relatively unscathed by the rest of the world's problems.

Free of entangling alliances,free to pursue happiness.

Whatever the individual determined to be happiness would be the way he/she was allowed to live,within certain moral and lawful guidelines of course.

The U.S. is full of a bunch of scared,ignorant sheep,who do not even fathom the meaning of prejudice and descrimination.

Majority ruling descriminates against the minority,and it just spirals out of control from there.

So what would you expect all of the problems in the U.S. may be the result of?.

DEMOCRACY and the business model it supports have done the damage.

Laws and freedom.

Restore the Constitution.

Restore the republic.

Fk the rest of the world.

Fk the Old/New world order.

I know this post wasn't exactly on topic,but the problems we are having here in this world are somewhat obvious.

Even dumb old prehistoric brute Socrates saw that way back when.

From democracy we move toward collectivism.

Study Collectivism,so you won't be so surprised when they come clean about what they are doing here.

Personal sacrifice for the collective good.

Sorry,I don't know what comes after I die,so I am not going to lay down my life,or anything else, for a bunch of ignorant,bleeting sheep.

Fk PC too,it just keeps anyone from achieving any real success in anything by not addressing problems honestly.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No one is denying that this doesn't sound promising, thats the whole point, if this was a ploy to consolidate power from the many to the few (or few to the fewer) then they aren't going to include these details in a document thats open to the public.

Instead, they will do what they did last time, and what we have recently discovered, they will be using the loopholes they have written into this new infrastruture (and trust me, there will be loopholes), we will be playing the game whilst they're controlling it.

This happened at Bretton Woods, they set the standard that we have to follow and they exploit all the loopholes.

There is only going to be one chance for a succesful world government for the people and that is when it's run by the people.

Gordon Brown has no idea what he has done, IMO, he was promised the treasurer's job in this new world bank if he could pull this off, I can see his horrible smile from here. Greed, greed, greed, greed.

Things will only change when we change our political infrastructure, at the moment, the whole thing is designed to get the right people in the right places, for # sake our leaders exchange 'favour's' for campaign funds, does that sound right to you?!? Alternate agendas will always be around with this system and we will never get the right people in power.

A New World Order is a great thing and is our next logical step as an evolving civilization, but it has to be for the right reasons by the right people and this ain't it.

EMM

edit to add:

The two last sebastians of democracy on this planet.

Thats a corker that one.

Edit to add:

I - is not denying that this doesn't sound promising,
Lol, can't really argue against that can you? Should I have said, 'no one is denying they aren't trying to make it sound promising.'

and 200tn?!? Wow, just wow.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
1.1 Trillion?

Shock and Awe!!!
U.S. banks’ derivatives exposure explodes to $200 trillion

The OCC’s Quarterly Report on Bank Trading and Derivatives Activities
for the Fourth Quarter 2008 is out. And derivatives exposure is way up. U.S. commercial banks now have a massive $200 trillion with a T in derivatives exposure, which is 14x U.S. GDP.

Now, When they give that 1.1 trillion to the banks, they'll only need about 199 more, (although I think it might be higher than the report)

They get to makeup their own arbitrary value on those now. Another great release of power to the BIG TARP 5

edit to add,

No one is denying that this doesn't sound promising,

I - is not denying that this doesn't sound promising,

[edit on 3-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
China holds $2trillion in their forex balance, but have pledged only $40bn into the new global bailouts.

What's the point of involving the G20 if its just going to be the USA left stuck with the bill? Or rather more accurately, what's the point of using the IMF to conjure up money on a central stage, when individual countries could do precisely the same just by themselves.

The way I see it, the only hint of global cooperation which is novel is:

1. Collective threats against tax havens
2. Collective submission to the IMF
3. Collective agreements for new green economy
4. Collective agreements for a new global set of accounting practices.

The actual fiscal part of the bailout could have easily been achieved by individual countries doing it themselves.

This was just all a smoke and curtains ploy to begin bringing together the world under international organisations such as the IMF. It will begin with money... because that's what matters most. The IMF will begin to control money on a global level. Then comes the "social integration" portion of it... led by the UN. Eventually military and physical integration via the supernational blocs- EU, NATO, CIS.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very dark times are coming.
Limited movement for everyone.
Controlled values.
Techno-ideological world.
Valuable knowledge buried.
Absolute power of the global state.
No freedom, only "rights" determined by authorities.
Simulation of parliaments.
Conditioning and controlled emotions and ideas.
Massive avalanche of human race.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is how they are going to "net" the whole world and us in it:

en.wikipedia.org...

CNT

Nanotubes are members of the fullerene structural family, which also includes the spherical buckyballs. The ends of a nanotube might be capped with a hemisphere of the buckyball structure. Their name is derived from their size, since the diameter of a nanotube is on the order of a few nanometers (approximately 1/50,000th of the width of a human hair), while they can be up to several millimeters in length

They will replace all conductors (metal) in gadgets.
They are so small, practically invisible.

This is what all the fuss about "carbon tax" and "carbon trade" is about, at least partly.

The next decades technology which will change our lives forever.

At this moment NWO is about monopoly on carbon and centralizing all electronic information.

One Big Black Eye in the Pyramid.

Just look at the graphs.

www.eastonbike.com...

[edit on 3-4-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seal a deal?
More like deal a steal!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 'carbon trading' to do with pollution, I'm not sure if carbon as a 'building material' is used under this tax, although the way in which it's created certainly will.

Carbon trading is if company A makes far too much pollution and therefore pays steep tax, so they 'buy' carbon credits (I think these 'rate' the company, placing them in different tax bands) off company B, who is very eco-friendly and makes hardly any pollution, thus, low tax. So company A buys credits off company B, company A still pollutes as much, yet they now pay less taxes, Company B appears to be an average polluter, as does company A.

I read a while ago that these are so lucrative that a certain company (made plastic or something if I remember rightly) made more money a year from trading carbon credits than they did actually selling their product, absolutely rediculous. You know this is bad as the Rothschilds have started taking a major interest (and IMO, likely created it).

What I'm not clear on yet, is if we the people will start getting carbon taxed such as household ratings, car ratings, hell, we may have a capita on how many exhaltions we can do a day before getting taxed.

This can open up a whole new can of worms and the funniest part of it, it's all being done to prevent global warming, and we ain't even sure if it exists!!! LMAO.

Got to love the beauty of it all.

EMM

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Yes, but I'm trying to think further than just trading "carbon rating".
Converting pollution into very fine carbon soot, practically a resource.
You think it makes sense? I bet it does. You are forced to install filters, by regulations, and who cleans those filters?

This technology will make possible very fine informational grid, and it will open many new possibilities. Like independent networks very hard to detect. I really have a feeling about this and globalization is not really possible without such sophisticated information logistics, as well as resistance to NWO may also rely on it.

Silicon technology is at its peak, and it is logical to conclude that a new breakout in technology is already happening, even though we are not fully aware of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Looking a bit deeper, scratch below the surface to see just what is really going on here?

Since when did poeple decide to trust a "World Government"?

Most people I know do not even trust thier local government!
So logical thinking would lead us to know instinctively that a larger governing body, such as a New World Order would be even less beneficial for individuals!.

So just who would the World Governance benefit? Maybe only the "Government" and not the people!

Might we look at the results of what these Powers that Be have accomplished so far? And what factors we find at work...Fear and strange arithmatic!?

Take for instance the health and welfare of children...
People, think...please think about this:

Most directly, they signal that there are deep changes, even if partial, in their countries or regions of origin. In my research, for instance, I have found a direct connection between IMF and World Bank restructuring programmes in poor countries with the growth of trafficking of women and children for the sex industry of rich countries. The World Bank's multiple incentives to develop tourism enclaves in less developed countries has been a key factor promoting the development of sex tourism as a sort of appendix to these large projects. This often includes a flow of trafficked women and children into tourism complexes, not only from other global south countries but also from intermediate economies such as Ukraine and Poland. In brief, it is far too simple to say that we have trafficking because we have traffickers. The IMF and the World Bank are also actors that have produced the growth of trafficking.

More indirectly, the presence of immigrations and refugees can also point to changes in the countries of destination - changes in labour demand, in the development of the sex industry, attempts in certain economic sectors to weaken labour unions, among other factors.
www.opendemocracy.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Chad, secrecy is the path of least resistance. Most people are unaware of what is happening as has been stated ad infinitum on this forum. Those that understand what is happening are characterized as nut jobs. And so secrecy continues as long as it is useful. There is resistance now from those who understand the plot and you could multiply that resistance if the truth were revealed. Why tip your hand to the amateur players at the table? Sure Doyle Brunson knows you've got 7-deuce unsuited and knows you own the dealer but he's out of position and what the five, 20-something, hot headed, internet wannabes at the table don't know, wont hurt you. (I know, bad poker analogy. But we have to smile a little too!)

And so these processes are slow and insidious like water wearing away a stone. There is no rush, there are no hard time constraints. The elitists are always in a comfortable place, no need to rush things. There is no point in taking risks or getting their hands dirty. The Illuminati are opportunists and that is why the continued secrecy.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel

"I wake up some mornings hating me too." - Rahm Emanuel

Yes, the Gordon Browns, Barry Obamas and the Rahm Emanuels drop hints and catch phrases along the way and all that does is inoculate the sleepers. Consider too that these NWO bagmen are human (mostly) and have huge egos. Didn’t G.W. Bush, Tony Blair and Karl Rove show these same traits? (Didn’t they also soften us up for Barry’s “change we can believe in”?) If "New World Order" is tossed about in conversation as casually as "New York Yankees" then it becomes innocuous and the sinister stigma eventually fades. (Well, at least the stigma for the NWO will fade, as a Yankee fan I know they will always have their haters. And that’s not such a bad thing!)

"Oh, we've heard about this "New World Order" starting back in '09 and what became of that? By the way, are you voting for Barry for a third term as North American Community Organizer?" - John Q. Public

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Also, majority of the world's tax haven's are British oversea's territories. In order to regulate them, and prevent tax disadvantages, the British government will have to define them - constitutionally - apart of the United Kingdom mainland.

In other words, strip them of their economic independence and consolidate them into the British economy. Plus, these colonies will become apart of the European Union too.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wake up people, you keep going on and on about a NWO as if there is something new about a world order.

The world has been under the control of IC's who control us through global trade for decades now. There is nothing new about this.

The false flag energy crisis in the 1970ties was used to break the back of the U.S. Industrial Midwest, where workers were making good money, and living good lives. Since then it has been all down hill.

Stagflation was used to eliminate laws against usury, allowing banks to carve a much larger slice out of the economic pie, handing all power over the the wealthy.

The false flag Iranian hostage crisis put Reagan into power as the puppet head, and Bush I to run things the way the oil companies prefer. Our military and police were bulked up, and our rights were eliminated through the war on drugs, and we became a police state. Small town factory jobs were pretty much eliminated, production was moved over seas were slave labor was easy to find, and people were crowded into suburbia to get what jobs were available to support our military and those necessary utilities.

Now both parents have to work to support a family, your children are raised by day care centers, and what time isn't spent working to support the system, is mostly spent driving around in the rat maze that is suburbia to get your packets of cheese.

Face it, the CWO sucks, so I tip my hat to a NWO.

The only complaint I have heard on this forum is that the G20 is going to go after tax havens, as if that is a bad thing. Working class people don't have their money in tax havens, only the super rich. Here is the kicker.

As long as the super rich can hide their money in tax havens, they don't care how much money governments borrow in the name of the people, because they don't expect to pay that money back. Eliminate the tax havens so that we all have to pay, including the super rich who have the most to lose, and I think you will be surprised to find out how much government debt is reigned in.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join