It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

You can buy an RFID chip today for 200.00 US.

You can have all your banking, medical, social security number, drivers license, all uploaded to it.

Your flag may change and your Constitutional rights will be gone but oh well.

They may reward you for being a good Global Citizen! and give you some extra credits for signing up.

I wish you luck. You may not be aware of the consequences.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Why is a NWO such a bad idea? in my opinion its exactly what the world needs. IF there was a NWO with one world government, one economy, one religion and the population reduced by 80%... imagine where the human race could go from there, no wars between countries and global economy would FREE up the world and things like education, sientific research and world envionment would become the driving forces in the world NOT money and war. With the way the world is now it CAN'T survive the long-term. It may be cruel and inhumain for the 80% it is still the cold hard truth, we control animal populations for their own good why not humans? the only reason people dont like this idea is because THEY dont want to be in the '80%' but if u look beyond your OWN wants u can see its actualy what is needed for the long-term survival of the human race. (just my personal thoughts on the matter)

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

This is why the new world order is a bad idea! We do not need to look far to see that there is lurking a more sinister plan...not for benefit to the common man. I came across this recently...an article on man made famine, and whom might be in the making???

A man-made famineThere are many causes behind the world food crisis, but one chief villain: World Bank head, Robert Zoellick

For anyone who understands the current food crisis, it is hard to listen to the head of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick, without gagging.

Earlier this week, Zoellick waxed apocalyptic about the consequences of the global surge in prices, arguing that free trade had become a humanitarian necessity, to ensure that poor people had enough to eat. The current wave of food riots has already claimed the prime minister of Haiti, and there have been protests around the world, from Mexico, to Egypt, to India.

The reason for the price rise is perfect storm of high oil prices, an increasing demand for meat in developing countries, poor harvests, population growth, financial speculation and biofuels. But prices have fluctuated before. The reason we're seeing such misery as a result of this particular spike has everything to do with Zoellick and his friends
Before he replaced Paul Wolfowitz at the World Bank, Zoellick was the US trade representative, their man at the World Trade Organisation. While there, he won a reputation as a tough and guileful negotiator, savvy with details and pushy with the neoconservative economic agenda: a technocrat with a knuckleduster.
His mission was to accelerate two decades of trade liberalisation in key strategic commodities for the United States, among them agriculture. Practically, this meant the removal of developing countries' ability to stockpile grain (food mountains interfere with the market), to create tariff barriers (ditto), and to support farmers (they ought to be able to compete on their own). This Zoellick did often, and enthusiastically.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

We control animal populations to eat them and exploit them.

There will always be conflict and war as long as humans are still human.

The world will do just fine. We could nuke the entire planet and earth would recover. There have been multiple mass extinction events in earth's past and life always recovers. To think somehow that we could actually hurt the planet is more than silly.

That said all life on earth exists to exploit other life on earth with the inevitable struggle and conflict that follows. To truly end exploitation and conflict we would have to exterminate all life.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What needs to happen is a One World Order, but it is not possible yet. we are just trading one prison for another prison as long as the Priests and the Politicians are in control.

They do not have the capacity to do anything but repeat the mistakes and bad karma of the past.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It looks like there where some extra "EU forces" attending the meeting with Spain and the Netherlands being there too
We have a G22

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

If only it was a peaceful one like that then i would welcome a New World Order but with research think of the soviets and nazi's combined times 10 and it still wont be close to what is coming.

well a toast to all the good things that remain!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

NWO supporter anyone?

if it was like that..well not with humanity cut down by 80% i would welcome it but it wont be like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Bachfin

We control animal populations to eat them and exploit them.

That said all life on earth exists to exploit other life on earth with the inevitable struggle and conflict that follows. To truly end exploitation and conflict we would have to exterminate all life.

I drove 95 miles through pure Farmland today and that was exactly what I was thinking and feeling. It is such a maya, an illusion to see the cattle peacefully grazing in the pasture, eating grass and weeds, loyal to one another and loving, hanging out.

We love to see the happy cows grazing blissfully. But with just the slightest shift of awareness you then come to sense and know, what lies ahead for the peaceful over populated bovine.

(They end up in 3 feet deep (crap) holding pens for the last year or more of their lives being fed nothing green or natural, all the while sensing incredibly deeply, shockingly the terror the others face that are prodded and kicked often with broken limbs and bodies, sickened by what they have endured, only to be strung up, hung up and their bodies defiled by the lower conscious that take these types of jobs.)

Cut to the super market shelves lined with bright pink and red beautifully displayed parcels of delicious, plastic coated packs of food, just food.

As long as man continues to be asleep, he shares the responsibilty for the unimaginable horrors that all sentient Spiritual beings endure at the hands of others who are unconscious as well.

I am not saying that if you eat flesh that you cannot become enlightened, Jesus, Mohammad, Mahavier, Krishna and many others ate meat, and if it was the only thing available it would be expected.

But man is not taking responsiblity on a global level, on a Globally Conscious level for anything. And because of this we find ourselves at the eleventh hour of our planets history for all living beings. You wonder why samples of animals, plants, humans are being saved? The seed banks are nothing compared to the solarpreparations being made by other more advanced species of life, they know that it is rare, extremly rare for this to end well for life on our planet and are making plans for our total inhilation.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't see what all this tremedous fuss is about. There is NO single world currency and probably will not exist for many more decades.

I am not saying the global bankers and elite families have our best interest in mind when making policies but to over-dramatise everything with bible prophecies and rfid chips should be equated to fear mongering at its worst.

Relax!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The bit about new global currency is WHERE?

It is not in that article or anything else.

You are making this crap up to give your posts an extra boost in stars and flags because you can't get attention any other way. Stop.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Great post, I think you nailed it right on. People talk about a New World Order as if this would be the first time global trade has been controlled by a specific body. Wake up and smell the coffee people, IC's (International Corporations) have been running the world order for decades now. People talk about trashing the global economy, it is already trashed.

If a NWO means death to the OWO (Old World Order) then bring it on, cause the OWO has been screwing us rude, blued, and tatooed since the first fake energy crisis back in the seventies, and it has bee down hill for the U.S. working class ever since.

I personally like this G20 agenda, and I don't see what people are complaining about.

There will also be sanctions against secretive tax havens and tougher global financial regulation.

About time, unless you are an international banker who likes under the table deals, as opposed to the average person who gets screwed everytime one of these under that table deals are cut. Someone has to pay for all this debt taken on to keep the global economy from collapsing due to the twisted banking practices that have gone unchecked for the last decade.

Bankers' pay and bonuses will be subject to stricter controls.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of pricks.

There will be greater regulation of hedge funds and credit ratings agencies.

Good, cause these hedge funds are ran by a bunch of crooked pricks that get rich leveraging people out of business.

A common approach to cleaning up banks' toxic assets has been agreed.

Last people I want writing the rules on how toxic assets are going to be cleaned up is the very same people who created these toxic assets in the first place. The more people who get a say in how this will be done, the fewer people will get screwed in the deal.

The world's poorest countries will receive $100bn extra aid.

This I am not too thrilled about. It seems that this aid always winds up in the wrong people's bank accounts, mainly the IC's. Who knows, maybe the NWO will do better at this than the OWO.

G20 countries are already implementing the biggest economic stimulus "the world has ever seen" - an injection of $5tn by the end of next year.

Better the IMF than the U.S.. Personally, I think the average person in the U.S. would be a lot better off if someone else besides the U.S. was taking care of the problems of the third world, because all we seem to have gotten out of this is the exportation of our jobs, and our wealth.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Okay, as technology continues to steamroll ahead, a World Government is absolutely inevitable.

The only question is whether it will be done in secret, by clandestine banking dynasties, as has already been done for hundreds of years; or whether it will be done in a fair and open and transparent way.

Gordon Brown promises to put an end to the "shadow banking system" (derivatives) and offshore tax havens? Great! Let's see if he and the G20 live up to that promise

Let's not all underestimate the affect that all the various truth/patriot movements, the Campaign for Liberty, 9/11 Truth, the UFO Disclosure movement, the New Energy movement etc, have had. There's simply no way that the globalists can continue to keep a lid on all that stuff, and I think they know this.

Remember, they are going to be under massive, and ever-increasing, pressure from the people of the world to get this "New-New World Order" right!!!

So I see many reasons for us to be hopeful! Let's not all give up and crawl off to our mass-graves yet, okay?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't restricting bankers pay and bonuses and regulation of hedge funds etc be detrimental to the likes of the Rothschilds?

Has anyone actually stopped and thought that all these new restrictions are actually going to make it harder for these "elite" to line their pockets? Or is everyone caught up in the fact that Gordon Brown said new world order?

How many times has he said that now?

Maybe it's just a phrase he likes to use a lot.

Like Bush saying "Folks"

And Nixon saying "My fellow Americans"

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think a new world order would be fine BUT not with private central banks and/or big bussiness running the show. Give us social reform FIRST!

People whine about everything but when it really counts only a few thousand people show up protesting. Why? Is everyone confused or asleep? I am glad europeans are taking the intiative because we can't rely on americans.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Wouldn't restricting bankers pay and bonuses and regulation of hedge funds etc be detrimental to the likes of the Rothschilds?

Precisely!

It could be that he was actually announcing a crackdown on the "House of Rothschild" international banking/crime syndicate, without using those words

We can hope, anyway!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lets get this in some kind of context.

If you are reading this then you have a computer and an internet connection. This makes you amongst the top 3% rich people in the world.

If you have a refrigerator, a closet a bed and roof over your head, you are amongst the 25% of richest people in the world.

More than half the population of the world survive on $2 or less a day. That's $730 a year. A quarter survive on $1 or less a day. (The Miniature Earth)

The population of the world is 6.77 billion (Wiki). The international bail out of $1.1 trillion is enough to feed the 3.4 billion sub-$2 per day population for 162 days.

Anyone else feeling sick right about now?

I'm respectfully guessing that most of the world population are more concerned about how they are going to feed their family tomorrow, than what the world leaders had for dinner at number 10 last night.

As for if this is the advent of a new world economy? I think so, as the cash will be transformed from one currency to another without trade.

I think it's shameful that the G20 wasn't televised. No accountability, no visibility, no responsibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well think about it - why take responsibility for you and your children's future when you can sit there, vegitate and leave it to a bunch of scammers to "take care of business" for ya? Is it not amazing what you can do with some processed food, not only for the body, but for the mind as well?

It all starts with controlling the minds of the majority. If a country's population is principally composed of individuals who are intellectually challenged about issues, they are not only asking to be exploited, they deserve it.

Thank you G20. Due to your well thought out and professional solution, I am sure many of us can now sleep better at nights.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is what I think the G20 symbol should have been:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a49e64ac06b2.jpg[/atsimg]

My Butt hurts a lot.

Good by my fair Constitution! I shall miss and fight for the when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why was new world currency quoted in the heading when it has not been mentioned anywhere? Talk about bull# mongering. I'd say this isn't it.. the u.s dollar still has to collapse.. and the injection of 1.1 trillion or whatever it is could do the job, or at least add to the cause.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by andrew123]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by andrew123]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join