It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Anybody ever stop to think that maybe the advancement of the human race as a whole can only be achieved by a one world government?

Think about it. There will be no "superpower". All of the most technologically advanced nations will be able to pool their resources together for science, space travel, peace. Third world nations could finally get the help needed to advance their own civilizations. No border wars, no need for nuclear arsenals.

If we don't, I truly believe that the human race will be wiped out before it can advance.

EDIT:

G20 leaders seal $1tn global deal

Actual headline. True story.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Mekanic]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Lets get this in some kind of context.

If you are reading this then you have a computer and an internet connection. This makes you amongst the top 3% rich people in the world.

If you have a refrigerator, a closet a bed and roof over your head, you are amongst the 25% of richest people in the world.

More than half the population of the world survive on $2 or less a day. That's $730 a year. A quarter survive on $1 or less a day. (The Miniature Earth)

The population of the world is 6.77 billion (Wiki). The international bail out of $1.1 trillion is enough to feed the 3.4 billion sub-$2 per day population for 162 days.

Anyone else feeling sick right about now?

Not quite!

Purchasing power is very important when discussing standard of living. I am not saying you are totally wrong, all I am saying is that $2 in mexico will get you much more than $2 in usa.

Everything is relative and don't think for a minute that many things we take for granted do not exist elsewhere. Just about everything that is traded in developed countries is traded in undeveloped countries but the problem is that the merchandise is over-priced in relation to their salaries thus it becomes impossible to achieve *economic freedom*.

Originally posted by mithrawept
I think it's shameful that the G20 wasn't televised. No accountability, no visibility, no responsibility.

I agree but people need to get involved and DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just a final note to the people saying "Where is the bit about the global currency"...

Please take the time to read the thread, I have answered that question twice already.

The "new" currency is the SDR- Special Drawing Rights, the IMF's custom currency.

Just read the original posts and you should be able to understand. I don't appreciate being called a liar/ attention seeker... the facts are there in plain view, it's not my fault if you are unable to understand subtle economic concepts. If you wanted Brown to come out on camera, hold up a coin and say "Hey look! Here's our new one world currency", then you will be sorely disappointed. The SDR is the subtle attempt to introduce a new world reserve currency, displacing the dollar from prominence.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
completely agree, this is just another step in demolishing everything our constitution stands for. If the masses are not outraged by now we have little hope. But no, america is pissed at AIG for a few million in bonuses. what a joke. why must the msm distract the public from what really matters and that being the trillions the fed has printed out of thin air to destroy the dollar. hyper inflation here we come. Anyone remember what happened to germany after world war 1.... oh yea... dn:

[edit on 2-4-2009 by iamjesusphish]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The problem with the OWO, or the CWO (Current World Order) is that it is ran by private bankers and other IC's. This is the biggest problem in this world, and what has led us to this world economic collapse. Maybe we could get a NWO ran by representative democratic sytle governments, rather than being ran in secret by back room power brokers. We won't ever succeed in preventing backroom power brokers from having their influence, but we shouldn't continue on in our current circumstances with the backroom power brokers calling all the shots.

A great many people did show up to protest the WTO, and that is the org that has screwed the world over the most, so there are people out there willing to make a stand.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Could you please explain to me how this is just another step in demolishing everything our constitution stands for? Cause I just don't see it. It sounds like the G20 is doing what they should be doing in going after the International crooks that have screwed up world markets. The U.S. constitution clearly lays out the federal governments role in conducting international treaties.

It seems to me that the fed res was doing just fine on its own in destroying the value of the U.S. currency, and has been busy doing this for over a decade now. If anything, it seems that stricter regulation is the only answer. This whole mess was created by the republican congress de-regulating banks back in the nineties just before the internet stock market bubble.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I belive #1 reason for globalisation is about disclosure that human race is not alone...may not happen in 1 or 2 years, but it will come. Just imagine it...will be the biggest happening in human history. Another thing, if USA managed to figure out how to fly those crafts, or maybe even work with the aliens...wouldnt that be kinda selvfish, to keep that type of technology by a single country...
When human race finally figure out that we are not alone, and that we probably are visited by another race...no chance that earth can be so divided as it is now. When that time comes, 1year or in 50years, we have to stand together. If this is the case...then i truly understand why they are doing it.

No matter what...we probably live in the most interesting time of modern human history...It will be a bumpy ride, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this is crazy. all these years of talking about the new world order and its right here at our doorstep. i dont know whats more upsetting, the fact that the new world order is very real or the fact that most people dont give a #.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Just a final note to the people saying "Where is the bit about the global currency"...

Please take the time to read the thread, I have answered that question twice already.

The "new" currency is the SDR- Special Drawing Rights, the IMF's custom currency.

Just read the original posts and you should be able to understand. I don't appreciate being called a liar/ attention seeker... the facts are there in plain view, it's not my fault if you are unable to understand subtle economic concepts. If you wanted Brown to come out on camera, hold up a coin and say "Hey look! Here's our new one world currency", then you will be sorely disappointed. The SDR is the subtle attempt to introduce a new world reserve currency, displacing the dollar from prominence.

So whay does the SDR represent? A fictional currency? To have a currency you need something physical to represent it.. unless it will be entirely electronic that is..........

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrew123

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

So whay does the SDR represent? A fictional currency? To have a currency you need something physical to represent it.. unless it will be entirely electronic that is..........

if you want to know about sdr's go to infowars .com and go to the show archives and listen to monday's show(march 30th 2009) with wesley tarpley. he breaks it down.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To be honest I don't like the C.W.O (Current World Order). Time to a new one. I understand the fear from EUA for losing his power in the NWO... but I am happy because the new players are in the game now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You know in the end people shouldnt really care, because even if they did it would make no difference at all.

If you believe the whole illuminati, NWO, shadow governments and everything else controlling the world do you really think they will turn around and go

"Oh, a few thousand people dont like our idea lets forget that plan".

Do you think they are going to do a public vote on a world government and let people have there choice if it really is ran by select individuals? Of course not it will come to place as intended so what is worrying going to do?

The government is more than aware of conspiracys and i see the fact they keep using the words "New World Order" and in the media, as an "inside joke" keeping us interested and on the edge of our seats.

Also removing the dollar as a reserve currency really does not mean there is a "global currency" like all the NWO myths predict coming.

Anyway everyone bangs on about 2012 so much that we should be all dead* in 2 and a half years anyway, might aswell have some fun before hand

*insert any other 2012 theory here

The NWO conspiracy really does interest me and i've read up about it for a long time now but nothing announced at the G20 summit really makes me think its happening, it might still but not now.

If you reply to this post, please remember it is an Opinion not fact.

Sorry if it seems like a rant but yeah opinions are opinions if you dont understand an opinion then your not going to be much use in a conspiracy community where everything is opinion untill fact.

*Deep Breath* *Listens to phil colins www.youtube.com... *

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hey SLAYER, here some of that Kool aid you asked for.

I'm with ya. Drink up!

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thankyou 44soulslayer for bringing this important thread to the forum for people to as you have so clearly stated, read about and discuss as this is not a local agenda, this is a world wide effort which is going to affect us all.

My question: I have never noticed the President of the US ever standing behind anyone during photo ops. I noticed on Yahoo pictures of President Obama meeting the Queen, he is standing in the second row behind her.

I also see from the pictures in this thread again he is standing in the second row. The people who are sitting in the front row or standing seem to be the leading countries now. So is this further proof that the United States is now taking a back seat to countries like the Arab states, Russia,China and India?

And why is President Obama constantly wearing the jokers huge smile in every picture? Kind of Mayberry RFD if you ask me. Not being rude just pointing out something that really hits me wrong.

As for the new green economy I think that is just the US direction in the new world order, we plan to build the factories to make the windmill and solar power a reality world wide which is being pushed so fast it leads me to think there really could be something to the conspiracy theories revolving around the solar maximum in 2012.

Trust me on this: This windmill technology has been on the back burner for years, and so to see this implemented I know the time is coming close to a world change which will make us all stand up and take notice both developing soul and sheeple alike.

"Something evil this way comes"

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just for the first page alone reflecting the way in which this community has turned into being overrun by paranoid American citizens, becoming a joke now.

I'm not even going to quote on what is laughable about the responses, just leave it at the Americans paranoia is really becoming beyond a joke now, first lead by the main stream media then just jumped ship onto being easily lead by the speculation.

Not all Americans of course, but this is really becoming beyond a joke now. It is strange how it's only Americans (99% of the paranoia is coming from State side) who keep grinding on and on how anything, even the slightest thing is a New World Order, the words new world order cannot even be said now without people complaining of it. Don't you find it strange the rest of the world isn't, when the majority live with far worse leaders then your own, strange how it is only (largely) Americans that are privy to this knowledge, you are just so clever after all. (note, that is not direct towards the average NORMAL American)

If you're all correct I'll be the first to come and apologise, but for now I'll just keep compiling my list of names and post them one day for all to have a chuckle at. I've got some real classics already for if we get through 2012 unharmed, 2015 I release the NWO nuts list.

I'm shocked that it has got to the stage that I find it irresistible to respond and tell some how bloody OTT they are being. The list continues growing I guess, what a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't think some of you understand what this means.

You will never be as free as you were the day you were born.

It's over now.

No one did anything about it...we all sat and let it happen.

Big government is bad...WORLD GOVERNMENT IS TYRANNY.

State rights? GONE.

Individual rights? Disappearing.

The world will never be the same.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Maybe Obama can roll it up like a joint and pass it around Congress...don't forget to let GB take a few hits.

Hey David9176, after GB, you'd need a roach clip to smoke what was left of the constitution!

Presently the greatest power in the world, at the highest level, is the sovereign nation. But the NWO will place itself above even that power. They'll control a countries money and its economy. They'll be unaccountable for their actions. If they can force a nation to buckle under, then what power can possibly reign them in? What nation would dare step out of line, and risk being ostracized or outcast, or even punished, for standing up for it's citizens? To borrow a line from a recent movie, "who watches the watchers?"

We can see that the G20 are already exerting their influence to end tax havens.

Once the tax havens are gone, what next? Will they seek to end safe havens?

One world.
One set of laws.
One currency.
And you won't even know who is pulling the strings behind it all.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I’m new to forums so if this ends up in the wrong place apologies! Can anyone tell me where exactly is this 1.1 trillion coming from? I heard on the bbc news tonight that its coming mainly from Japan, china and I think Saudi Arabia was mentioned too but I cannot find it anywhere on the internet.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Very truthful post David9176. so sad and even ridiculous that some refuse to see what is happening right before their eyes.

Will they believe it the day they realize thier 401K has no value at all?
Will they believe it when they need food...with what used to be $900.00 is not enough to buy a bag of wheat? What will they do when they have to accept an verichip implant to keep the job...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The President of the United States is now turning into a "Congressman" of the world government.

Soon you will have only one representative.

300 million people will have one voice.

The "world's" leaders will now force international laws upon us which will trump our Constitution.

They are telling lies when they say otherwise.

Patriot act? Small potatoes to what is happening.

Remember the anger of the Patriot act?

People should be 1000 times angrier than that right now.

Yet...

Nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join