It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts On The Moon? Images from Russian Luna Probes!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That would have to be the best explanation so far that I have seen, but I still do not think that is it. When looking at the entire panorama on the mentalscape website, you can get a better feel for the size of the object in question. It appears to have some bulk to it, ie: it appears to be much larger than the piece you have pointed out. I know pictures can be deceiving but I genuinely get the idea that our 'object' is quite sizeable.

I'm still searching in vein for some blueprints or construction details on our little lander. Someone, somewhere must have something like this or I fear that we may never truly get to the bottom of this.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7013af64672c.jpg[/atsimg]

You will need to right click and click view image to see the whole thing. It is too wide.

These are from panorama's. Notice the degree numbers on the bottom. The lens would have been a fish eye, likely below an 18 mm maybe even 10 mm judging by the photo. Ive attached a full image to the top with the radius shown.

Notice where it seated originaly in the tip of the petal and the size. The piece in question is smaller as with this type of lens things would reduce in size as the distance increases. The edge at the horizon can be a large distance as area covered increases exponentially as you get farther from a fisheye (extreme wide angle) lens. Something even a few feet away from a lens with that wide of angle would be so small you could not see it.

At the horizon a large hill would be barely discernible in fact. I could experiment but as I look I think this may well be even an 6 to 8 mm lens. Those are not rocks around the piece it is just soil. That roller coaster shape is typical of an extreme fisheye.

I think the piece is small enough and close enough that it must be a part of the lander and perhaps what I'm guessing it is.

[edit on 4/5/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by wmd_2008

So do you not think there is any chance at all of a old or current civilization on the Moon?There is A LOT of other evidence besides this(a lot more convincing) that at least in the past the could have been a alien influence on the Moon,and really it is a mainstream theory that we (now) have hidden bases on the Moon.I appreciate your skepticism,for it is necessary for any legit discussion site.But I will say don't close your mind so much it hurts.Right now there is a clear change in favor of A LOT of the main theories being true in Ufology.

Well post me some links to the evidence because most of what I have seen seems to be posted from paranoid individuals who see a strange rock formation or shadow on not very clear lo res pitures and on here its a tank.pillbox,entrance to a shaft,alien body,spaceship etc etc.
What I want to see is REAL EVIDENCE its funny as I have said before on this planet covered by people who carry mobile phones,digital still/video cameras UFO pics always seem to be at the limit that the camera can take a picture.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Fantastic find Mike

-Now if somebody tells me this is a rock formation I will laugh so hard I might get some body injuries (so please don't for the sake of my health).

-Now its not a camera glitch also , I'm 100% sure.

-Its not a part of a previous mission (if i read the previous post right) as there was no previous missions i that part.

I have to say I have no clue as of what this is(but for some weird reasons I strongly feel I have seen those items in pic 1 and 2 before somewhere ) but it is definitely artificial.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Thill]

they look like the inulators you get round power cuplings on substations and power lines to me

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by underpassdweller
Similarly, I've wondered why our military satellites can supposedly ID a single person through 35 miles of polluted atmosphere here on earth yet they can't take a single decent hi-res picture of the moon.

There's an obvious explanation for your bewilderment. You've confused Hollywood's 'Enemy of the State' (Will Smith) with reality. Such resolution remains physically impossible, while making some people (eg, bin Laden) THINK it's possible has tactical advantages).

Are you telling me that the Enemy of the State is NOT a documentary?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Looks like a drill bit. Hoagland's JPL photo analysis shows "tractor tracks" and evenly spaced "drill holes" all over (the place!) the craters just about everywhere.

Wouldn't surprise me that this is a drill bit!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The disc like objects look very much like high voltage power line insulators used right here on earth to transmit power to our homes and else ware.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

The part has not yet been identified as any part coming from the Luna 13 lander. It does not correspond to any part we can see from the photo's. All other landing spots for the other landers are too far away for it to be a part from one of them either.

I have a big problem with people making vague & unjustified statements like this - firstly you think it doesn't come from the lander because you can't find anything like it in some photos - so what? Who's to say that the photos show you every bit of hardware on the lander.

You also say "All other landing spots for the other landers are too far away for it to be a part from one of them either." - Based on what facts? How would you know?

Oh and to answer your question, hypothetically if the moon were full of alien artefacts then it increases the chance of a lander happening upon one of them. Very simple logic that.

But it's not is it, so it isn't very likely at all.

You have some bits right in front of a lander that look strangely like they belong to the type of craft produced in the same era as the lander, yet you are convinced that it doesn't come from the lander but from some retro inspired space aliens.

What next?

Alien flared trousers & moon boots?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by E. Lee Gregory

Either way all this prove is that we have members on this site capable of getting very detailed information on things such as pictures of the surface of the Moon.Like I said I think the first pic is an antenna,the others I don not know.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by E. Lee Gregory

Either way all this prove is that we have members on this site capable of getting very detailed information on things such as pictures of the surface of the Moon.Like I said I think the first pic is an antenna,the others I don not know.

I am anxious to see the final conclusion of the pictures,although it seems attention is being diverted to the first pic and not the others.

[edit on 4/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
if all the pictures are taken from the same lander then whay are their such huge color differences and one of the last pictures on that list looked like a infered picture of a box floating on water not to mention that we have a boatload so to speak of debris on the moon... i dont buy it

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromack

Looks like a drill bit. Hoagland's JPL photo analysis shows "tractor tracks" and evenly spaced "drill holes" all over (the place!) the craters just about everywhere.
Wouldn't surprise me that this is a drill bit!

Since you mentioned 'tracks' take a peek at the images taken by the Lunar Orbiter. I found some very interesting tracks on the surface that were there BEFORE the first lunar rover landed on the Moon!! Check it out here...

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

They have to be fake, I mean how old are these images really?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hey,

Just a related question for anyone with more knowledge than me. Is it possible with our current technology to take pictures on the "dark side of the moon"? I mean...obviously we don't have a giant lightbulb or anything. Or...if so...have there been any such pictures?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FT1980

They have to be fake, I mean how old are these images really?

If you simply puruse link provided in OP you can determine how old the images presumably are. Readily available information, freely provided.

As far as I am concerned, the older the better. Easier to spot tampering.

BTW, why do they "have to be" fake?" I, for one, would be interested to see any data challenging their validity. That is why we are all so intriqued.

At this point, we are simply attempting to discern their origin. Man-made debris or otherwise.

While it is often true that things resemble other things based on our limited earthly visual experiences, that does not shed any light on their actual purpose, intent or source.

Sorry to chirp in Mike. I know this thread is rockin' but I had to come knockin'.

( FYI, I have processed Luna 13-Image #2 ("fishnet floats") using a variety of PS filters and plug-ins in an attempt to gain added clarity. No joy. Still scratching my bald head.)

Regards........KK

[edit on 7-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
( FYI, I have processed Luna 13-Image #2 ("fishnet floats") using a variety of PS filters and plug-ins in an attempt to gain added clarity. No joy. Still scratching my bald head.)

Regards........KK

Hey KK! Keep scratching! You may actually come up with something due to pure perseverance! I've hauled the pics through a few filters too, but no luck! Darn!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Or...if so...have there been any such pictures?

I believe this is what you need.
Here are two "dark side pics taken from the Luna 3 and Zond 3 in October 59 and July 65.

msnbc.com
space.com

[edit on 4/7/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Glad to be seeing some new images that have been beaten to death already.

Thanks

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Mike Shackled]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Shackled

Me?

I was just showing the poster pics of the dark side of the Moon like he was asking about.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
no, the OP haha

your pics are good too thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join