It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts On The Moon? Images from Russian Luna Probes!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Yesterday i contacted Don P. Mitchell, the guy who runs mentallandscape.com : i was too curious to listen to his opinion on this:
he kindly replied, and his take is that it's probably part of the landing vehicle which would have crashed near the Luna-13 pod.
Now, one thing that we don't know, are the internal parts, and given the way the landing took place, it looks to be more a crash than a soft landing (talking about the spacecraft, not the lander):

[edit on 10/4/2009 by internos]

The same sort of misidentifications have occurred with debris from Mars landers... ejected canisters and such.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I like that one. brown moon instead of the grey/white ones we see all the time.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by mikesingh

it also kinda looks like the ufos which were reported by gemini 7 & apollo 11...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i can't belive they came from one of earths craft. the odds must be very high to take a picture of an old craft. the moon is a big place

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi all, my Sister took a few images of the moon last night, these are hand held and were taken at approx 11:00-11:30pm.

She thought she was observing something odd coming from the trees, it turned out to be the moon with a bit of cloud cover but that cleared away to show the half moon, when she looked at the images on her PC it shows the stick/tower whatever you want to call it cutting into the shadows.

would be interested to here others interpretations or thoughts on the image.

I would have made a new post about this but I don't have enough posts yet.

Tower on Moon

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

it also kinda looks like the ufos which were reported by gemini 7 & apollo 11...

As has been mentioned in the past, the Gemini-7 photo is a clumsy hoax for the suckers.

Somebody took a routine out-the-window shot showing the capsule's nose with sunlight glinting off two of its roll thrusters, airbrushed out the edge of the nose to leave the two lights 'floating in space', and turned the pix upside down. Then they published the image with some exciting bogus caption to entrap the eager believers.

And entrapped they were -- in some cases still, sadly, are.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by mcrom901

And entrapped they were -- in some cases still, sadly, are.

just like your search through the archives.... with the blank ones and what not....

and the astronaut must have been totally disillusioned over this case, for being force fed all the other bs..

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The first pic appears to be a drill bit as apposed to wheels and an axle.
Did the Luna 1 have a drilling auger?

Apologies, if this was covered.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Mike, not discounting Sir, however the antiquity i'm not convinced. Also, but again not discounting, the middle wheel is clearly depressed from the outer two.

Now if some peeps did have this prior knowledge (of these artefacts), would fitting near identical objects and sending a craft to effectively debunk the artefacts for decades be possible? To posit if the US made a significant ET origin discovery, would they consider sending red herrings to deter others from catching up to this new info? .... hmmm yes?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Yes, it looks like an auger used for boring large holes/tunnels into soil. This would make a lot of sense if bases were built on the Moon by secret spacecraft such as the black triangles or even ETs. But that techonology represents standard Earth methodologies. And such augers would be more lightly built for Moon use since the gravity there is, I think, one-seventh of Earths.

The last image, from Lunar 9, looks like a Air Stream trailer completed with rounded edges and door in the middle. Somebody drove to the Moon for a vacation, I guess. No mystery there, however, is that an elevated road it is setting on or is that a gusher from an artisian well someone is using to hose off that pesky Moon dust?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It seems there are ETs on the moon.I have seen lots of white building structures (More than 20 and many are perfect rectangular in shape ) using google moon.I think they are mining .
edit on 2-9-2012 by Z07MB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
wow i think that the pics are crazy its like the first pic from the Russian space probes is a axle for a like old like its been there for a long time just wasting away.

i had a lot of time to think and maybe it belonged to the aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join