It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts On The Moon? Images from Russian Luna Probes!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrsusMajor

Originally posted by Dionix187
Have to love the fact that, something that looks like debris from the shuttle, is quickly taken on board by the people so desperate for proof of alien life as proof.

Its clearly debris from the shuttle.

What Shuttle? If the shuttle is landing on the moon, that would be news.

Don't be pedantic, you knew what i meant.

But my point is still valid, the desperation in this thread, almost makes any valid evidence mute.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Have to love the fact that, something that looks like debris from the shuttle, is quickly taken on board by the people so desperate for proof of alien life as proof.

But my point is still valid, the desperation in this thread, almost makes any valid evidence mute.

Very strange arguments I must say. First you say "it is clearly the remnants of the space shuttle!" Jesus Christ! Space shuttles on the Moon?!!.... Oh yeah...The Top Secret Military Space program! Now why didn't I think of that?

Then you say there's 'desperation' on this thread to prove the stuff is alien. Wrong! No one here is desperate to prove it's alien. We're discussing what those artifacts could be.

Now why am I wasting time replying to a meaningless post?

Cheers!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Wow, thanks Dionx that logic makes my recent confusion over the Russian probe landing dates boost me to "Rocket Scientist" status. If someone says "Space Shuttle" through what form of osmosis are we supposed to know what they meant?

Of what "desperation" do you speak? People with inquiring minds and a sense of curiosity are desperate?

If your logic elevator won't allow you to reach the top floor, I suggest you take the stairs.

Regards...........KK

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey...KK....!

Alot of searching, found something, its only text but it is the most detailed
document on Luna13 (1966) I've found so far.

A CIA realesed document written on 10/4/1967- realesed 10/28.1967

Full page link here... www.faqs.org...

Describing the land site.

In the published photograph one may easilyroup of rocks (In the upper left-hand corner) formed apparently by the fallonolithic fragment. In the bottom left part of the photographong shadow castockemarkably flat shape, as if it protrudes from the surface. In addition, parts of the station which were discarded in landing may be seen In theareful investigation of the photograph willong time.

Still alittle vauge on the description, but definately the most info I have read
on Luna13 site's photos. While looking at the picture, the document does
describe the land site scenery to the T...

I'm still not 100% satisfied though??? I want to know what "part"

Oh yeah... when you visit the full page link, scroll to the bottom and click
original document...crazy stuff more than half of it is still blacked out.
Looks like some original top secret stuff to me!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kyleplatinum]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by kyleplatinum]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

I wish I could give you a Gold Star instead of just a blue one! Nice find. Thanks so much for sharing this. You certainly are on to something. What a resource. (albeit OCR scan)

EDIT TO ADD:
Found original doc here = (non-redacted)
ntrs.nasa.gov...
(Pix at bottom / big file.)
(Caption reads "Sketch" but a nice deployed view Luna 13
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e839add101bc.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS JUST IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** SMOKING GUN ????????????????????????? ************ ( LINK ABOVE )****

Removed from the station are two coils ejected as the station opens up.

( Blaine's theory!)

Sorry to be so dramatic, trying to redeem myself. I'm feeling like Barney Fife.

Regards........KK

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Dido on the "nice find"

**Now I can hopefully move on,..... and except the fact that, now I have a Degee in
"Soviet Luna Landers and their missions"

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

just in ? smoking gun ?...lol

nice find K.K..... but,

i posted that back on page 10 and nobody said anything

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

And so in one brief moment my illusions of super-sleuth come crashing down once again.

Twice in one thread I suffer major "skrinkage." You win. ( I think I was so consumed with your Krusty the Clown, I missed your evidence.)

Couldn't you have at least waited until morning?
I better stick to lurking for a spell and work on reading and comprehension skills.

Great work, just lacking a little fanfare and pizazz.

Regards.....KK

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

yea it must have been Krusty that did you in

don't let me stop you from researching this i just wanted to point out that my post was iggy'd

something else to think about is:

there's no proof that what these files are telling us is even the truth and there is no proof that i have seen that this thing is even on the surface of the Moon. (pictures can be faked)

it could have crashed just like the rest of them and the Russians faked this in a studio for all we know.

might be the reason there is limited info for us to see.

i am not saying this is the case but it's something to consider imo

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hang on guys!! Who said that? Some guy from NASA?

OK, he says that these are coils ejected on landing! What coils? In all the photographs and images of Luna 13, there are no coils that resemble the ones lying on the Moon's surface! Seems as though this was an off-the-cuff explanation by that 'expert' from NASA!

Secondly, why didn't he mention the state of that coil? It looks decades old and is also chipped (Due to corrosion?).

So are we back to square one or should we open a can of Budweiser?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Excellent point Mike. Perhaps my enthusiasm is unwarranted. Easynow is more subdued, reserved and composed than I. Data seems scarce. And you could be right, the NASA 40 year old analysis was incorrect or "tweaked" before released or the guy just explained it away due to his unfamiliarity with the Russian's technology.

Having said that, I see no reason not to pop a few brews just the same.

Regards.....KK

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yesterday i contacted Don P. Mitchell, the guy who runs mentallandscape.com : i was too curious to listen to his opinion on this:
he kindly replied, and his take is that it's probably part of the landing vehicle which would have crashed near the Luna-13 pod.
Now, one thing that we don't know, are the internal parts, and given the way the landing took place, it looks to be more a crash than a soft landing (talking about the spacecraft, not the lander):

www.mai.ru...
so, if the one that we see is some internal part that came out during after the crash, the only way to identify it would be to put our hands on the DRAWINGS of the craft, in my humble opinion.

P.S.:
kyleplatinum, i agree with KK: now that was a very good research, kudos to you, and have a star from me too

[edit on 10/4/2009 by internos]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Then you say there's 'desperation' on this thread to prove the stuff is alien. Wrong! No one here is desperate to prove it's alien. We're discussing what those artifacts could be.

There is always 'desperation' accusations from one side or the other isn't there?lol

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was checking out the pictures from the Jaxa Kaguya mission and came across one that seems a lttle odd to me so I checked ATS to see if anyone else had spotted this...ended up on this thread. The picture isn't posted here but it is taken in the same area, Ocean Procellarum that luna 13 and 9 supposedly landed in.

I don't know how to imbed a picture I can only link to it, if you zoom in towards the top center of the picture there is a strange bluish flat "rock" and I was wondering if it might be around this area that luna 13 landed...I'm not very good at this stuff.

moon taken by HDTV

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
what about space junk coming from whatever satellite, lunar module, or any other crap in space that incidentally travelled for inertia and has been attracted by the light gravity and for some reason reached the moon surface?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
thats intreasting.The only thing i know with wheels on the moon is the willy jeep taken by aliens and dumped on the moon.So what of the two us soldiers taken also.Dinner was great in 1957.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The link to the Russian photos someone posted has an interesting object above the horizon.

Looks identical to the Tether Incident objects.

In case any one didn't catch it.

www.mentallandscape.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

"the rebels are there..."
I wonder if you are an avid star wars fan

that was probably a "wink" by george lucas having a bit of fun...he knows something

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
are the 'tower of babel' & the 'shard' the same object?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join