It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

This has always intrigued me. Look at these Alfa-Romeo grills from wiki. They remind me of a reptile.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/054f2f6d6202.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think it's fascinating how we assign blame for horrific human behavior through the centuries to creatures that are aligned with current technology and belief systems

ancient times - horned devils

medieval times - leprechauns and the like

modern times - aliens and reptilians

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Wonderful work, LGM! Glad you found that, it is so revealing.

Congratulations on your courageous battle. I luved the obvious knowledge displayed by interestedalways' presented piece, last sentence!

And please to all, remember that a snake, a lizard, a turtle, are different species. So, please be aware that amid all the shapeshifting potentials exhibited, the nagas & the 'reptilians' are entirely different species, and some groups are entitrely diametric to the other in nature and intent. Lumping them all together is like that old ignorant behavior: one member does something bad, hate them all.

The Black & White (below)

The Silver-Gold (Center)

The Invisible~Rainbow (Above)

Watch where you meet. I was asked for my permission, in all things, and it was never untoward. Respect leads to Love & Wisdom.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

And please to all, remember that a snake, a lizard, a turtle, are different species. So, please be aware that amid all the shapeshifting potentials exhibited, the nagas & the 'reptilians' are entirely different species, and some groups are entitrely diametric to the other in nature and intent. Lumping them all together is like that old ignorant behavior: one member does something bad, hate them all.

I do understand and have always looked to the Silver Serpent for knowledge. Its been a very confusing past couple of weeks for me as you know.

I would like to learn more from you when the time is right. sorry for no answering your last u2u I was in saving a friend mode at the time.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I am willing to accept the existence of the Reptilians as an extraterrestrial race but why are you linking them to ancient religious myths that they themselves put together to gain control over the human population. What evidence is there to verify your claims. I accept that they are an evil bunch who have no regard for human life I don't understand why there's a need to describe what they do i.e. "evil" as an entity and then to take this a step further making their behavior their father?
Isn't this human tendency to describe evil as an entity merely a means by which we detach ourselves from it so that we can attempt to understand it more easily.
If the Devil really exists, show us a photograph.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

You want to know why I don't acknowledge the Reptilian theory? Because not a single sane person would ever consider it a threat if it were not for Hollywood.

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The whole thing doesn't add up!

These reptilian beings created a species called the greys through genetic modification yet didn't genetically alter us as a species way back when were fewer in number, to be subserviant.

If they had the technology back then to genetically alter a species then they would be able to grow as many of us in tubes as they want, no need to master the human race.If they wanted to take our World, why didn't they do ages ago, whilst it was still relativley intouched by man?

I don't believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join