It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld
What reptilian 'nonsense'??? You mean the reptilian TRUTH! Just get informed and learn. The link is above.

It has long been held that the first archaic homo sapiens appeared between 400,000 and 250,000 years ago. This does not corraborate Sitchin as he was piggy-backing on already established knowledge and beliefs. Nor do this particular information have anything to do with reptilians.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
*DOUBLE POST*

[edit on 2-4-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

What reptilian 'nonsense'??? You mean the reptilian TRUTH? Just get informed and learn. The link is above.
... Sitchin ... Nor do this particular information have anything to do with reptilians.

Really? Sorry, but do you know what you’re talking about? The "Anunaki", one of Sitchin's main subjects and mentioned a million times all over the web (en.wikipedia.org...) were (and still are ...) a REPTILIAN SUBSPECIES. Just two sources of thousands:

“… Most ET theorists who follow him assume the Annunaki are Reptilians: for instance, R. A. Boulay in 'Flying Serpents and Dragons' (an excellent book, by the way, and more deeply researched than Sitchin in some ways). …”

source: www.redicecreations.com...

... The reptilian appearance of the Biblical gods was a well-kept secret and only occasionally is it perceptible in the Old Testament, as for example, the obvious worship of the "seraph" or "brazen serpent" in the incident during the Exodus. There are many more references, many of them explicit, in the mass of religious literature which forms the basis for the books of the Old Testament.

source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

I have a question about your trip to Chaco Canyon. Did you happen to take any pictures or video of what you saw that got you so convinced?

I'm not demanding you show proof, I just find it odd you went hiking there with an intent, yet have nothing to provide us.

Do you have any links to back up what you saw there, per chance? Pictures we can refer to?

If you don't, could you describe in more detail what it is you saw?

An on a side note, while I don't know what to believe about the reptilian stories, it does make it difficult to want to believe, with the arguing in this thread alone! Disgusting!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga "... considering your attitude toward me ..."

Uuuh, Master Naga, speaking about attitude, let's have a look at YOURS: you say I'm ignorant and obviously mean YOU're intelligent, right? But that's not all: my ignorance is "not unique", while YOUR intelligence obviously is ("Thanks for the ignorance you've displayed, it's not unique."). Nice! Furthermore, I'm not only "confused" but even "about everything", while YOU're obviously not confused, right? Great, Master Naga. Isn't it just T-H-A-T attitude that is "not unique"...

Btw, talking about confusion and intelligence. You state "I am a supporter of Zecharia Sitchin", but you disparage him. You state "iTruth is an old friend of mine" but you actually discourage him/posters ('Lot's of other threads on these big meanies', 'Most of what you say has been worn out in threads') instead of supporting the thread subject. The OP issue is not worn out but highly interesting and topical.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Really? Sorry, but do you know what you’re talking about? The "Anunaki", one of Sitchin's main subjects and mentioned a million times all over the web...

A falsehood is still a falsehood no matter how many times it is repeated.

And yes, I will state again that supposed corroborating evidence has nothing to do with reptilians; one is about the neanderthal genome, the other about an Antarctic ice-shelf collapse. And they do not prove Sitchin right about anything, as he piggy-backs his claims on other pre-established theories and evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Really? Sorry, but do you know what you’re talking about? The "Anunaki", one of Sitchin's main subjects and mentioned a million times all over the web...

... And yes, I will state again that supposed corroborating evidence has nothing to do with reptilians; one is about the neanderthal genome, the other about an Antarctic ice-shelf collapse...

We weren't discussing right or wrong, but the connection. A Yahoo search for "+reptilian +Sitchin" yields 157,000 results ("1 - 10 of 157,000 for +reptilian +Sitchin") at the time of this post. No connection ...?

And of course the manipulation of the neanderthal genome was a reptilian issue, see the second link I provided above:

"... The Sumerian people referred to these "gods" as Anunnaki, literally the sons of An, their chief god and leader. The Anunnaki were an alien race. In reality they were a race of sapient reptiles ... By combining the characteristics of the native ape-man or Neanderthal type man, with their own saurian nature, they produced the "Adam" of the Old Testament. This Adam was half-human and half-reptile, however, and being a clone could not reproduce himself. As conditions began to change on Earth and the climate dried out, it became necessary for them to modify the Adam to better adapt it to the variable climate. The Homo saurus was modified and given more mammalian traits. This was the Biblical "Fall of Man" where Adam achieved "knowing" or the ability to reproduce sexually. ..." (source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...)

... Sitchin ... piggy-backs his claims on other pre-established theories and evidence.

Really? Then can you link to an example or two of such "pre-established theories and evidence"?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Why would the illuminati worship satan if the reptillians are their masters?Makes no bloody sense.Lets just group all the evils in the world under one umbrella and to hell with a sensible plot.Its all sensationalism they are as bad as the MSM.
you could also ask why do christians worhip God when Jesus Christ is thier master. it makes sense to me

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey, Rose. Yes, the arguing is a bit absurd but what can you expect on a reptilian thread. I'm getting sick of the term "reptilian" it has become whitewashed by ignorance and disinfo, still i remain calm because i know these beings exist. with the amount of information that has reached the public, i am happy that people are at least waking up. there is no need to obscure the credibility of the UFO community, this I understand. there is no need to obscure the "proven" truths by ushering in outlandish claims that lizards are controlling the world. this, i also understand quite well. as for me, personally, i am not insane- im actually what most would consider normal. i love my country, i love my son, i love humans of all beliefs and differences, and i proud of my service in the united states military. it is understandable however, that as soon as i open my mouth about reptilians there is tension. i'm sure this thread will disappear soon as most on ATS seem to despise the idea of a serpent race possibly existing, which surprised me because i am well convinced that their reality has already been established. we are all on different paths to enlightenment, i sometimes forget, and personal experience counts the most. however it is only understandable by you, and those who experience it with you.. there is no use projecting your own spiritual awakening upon the closeminded, it's futile. I have never physically seen a Reptilian, though a trusted family friend of ours has, and shared the experience with me last September. That is another story. If you are willing to hear the details of my experience at Chaco, bear with me it may exceed the 4000 word limit- I will write to the best of my ability.

I did not take any pictures or video, period, because I didn't have a camera. To be honest I was skeptical of my girlfriend's memory and didn't expect to find anything. As far as giving a detailed account I'll try my best, and I will take photographs next time I head west. I will post it on ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
For anyone who is familiar of Chaco Canyon, you know the place is huge. It is considered by many to be a "vortex" where interdimensional energy can enter our reality at will. the night before hiking out we camped under the stars and witnessed incredible phenomena in the sky. My ex-girl friend went to Chaco about ten years ago for a college study on archaeology. Since her guide was of Navajo origin, her group was allowed to venture beyond the limits of tourist trails and attractions (Most visitor centers in ancient sites such as Mesa Verde, Chaco Canyon, and Bandelier.. do NOT allow public into sites where there are explicit drawings or petroglyphs of extra terrestrial life). Her group was taken to an area that was closed to general public and what she saw was a lizard like humanoid along with astrological paintings (chaco is known for it's incredibly accurate sun dial on fajada butte, which probably recorded solstices). When she asked the shaman what this was all about, he spoke of navajo legends which claim there was an entity that kept regional tribes at war with one another. He also stated there was human sacrifice (DOZENS of skeletal remains were found from infants, women and children during the excavation of chaco), he also mentioned this entity had the unique ability to "shape shift". he did not specify whether or not this entity was a lizard. of course this is just a myth, nothing conclusive or valid but I swear by our creator I am telling the truth and relaying this to ATS at the best of my ability. Back to 2008. After a long day of hiking, we decided to continue westward to Sedona. Before we got out of the Visitor area, falicia had begun telling me her experiences with the Navajo guide and what he had described to her. After hearing this I was excited and asked her if she could remember where the pictographs were, she responded by saying she wasn't sure but could probably find it. We were driving past casa rinconada when she recognized the area, and took me beyond the tourist trail into the canyon. about 15 minutes of running and ducking from passing ranger patrols we were safe, the twisted canyon blocked the view from the main highway. we started noticing dozens of scattered pottery shard in the area, which must have been laying there for 1200 years (note: the chaco natives mysteriously vanished in 800 AD, leaving most if not all their possessions in the ancient city). this is where it began to get exiciting, as i picked them up i noticed fingerprints were still present on the clay. when we approached the pictograph it was a bit of an "oh my god" moment and I forgot all about the pottery shards in my hand.

this is what i saw, left to right:

women and children, frightened and submissive.

in front of them were human "warriors" who had been mutilated (with headgear similiar to aztec) and decapitated. the heads were attached to their spinal cords, with entrails falling to the earth.

seven "angel beings", with wings, above all of this violence. they looked humanoid and the feeling i got from them was peaceful. (my girlfriend was the first to observe that it may have something to do with the Pleiades, as there are seven sister stars in the pleiades) The "angel beings" looked as though they were observers and were not facing to the right, as the human entities below were.

at last, there was the entity who was facing left towards the natives, VERY detailed- this being had large claws, a semi-long tail, and an abdomen which had scales. the entity also had a helmet with a visor (either something happened that scared them to hell and back, or these natives had a big imagination. a detailed helmet with a visor on it was supposedly inconceivable in 600-800 AD). The entity was very large, and also had large teeth.

I dont expect anyone to believe this is evidence until I support this story with photographs, which I will. Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

Thank you for going into such detail about what you saw. It would be interesting to know what people who have lived there for generations think about this petroglyph, if any of them are aware of it. I also wonder if your girlfreind was aware of any other petroglyphs in the area that depict something similar? Considering the amount of human remains you described, there might be legends about the place. Possibly you can strike up some conversations with locals the next time you visit.

I hope others have something more to add to the conversation, and hope that if you do get back to the area, you can get some photo's.

Are you still in contact with this girl? I am asking, because I wonder if she, or anyone in her class possibly did a sketch of the petroglyph?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

As above so below and so on. I liked the the last one, cause and effect. Should be called "Thought and Effect."

I like to read about the different ideas people have regarding different species of E.T.s and their history. I cannot, however, allow myself to believe that these are more than just stories and ideas. It may be true, but I can't trust some one who I have never met and makes their living off of this type of story. I have been robbed by a friend before, so it's hard for me to trust even my friends. To trust a stranger on a subject with this type of gravity and take it to be true could be psycologically devastating to anyone and a huge waste of time, but it could lead to a path of enligtenment also. I guess I won't be getting enlightened this way.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

I agree with you that the Sitchin site is geared toward the sale of those books. If you were an author wouldn't you have a website that showcased you works and offer them for sale, as well as other information for free. If someone really wanted to own them for an occasional read nothing would stop them from going to their local used bookstore and buying them for $.50 or $1.00

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
we parted ways, but hey thats the nature of intimate relationships. Some of most incredible UFO phenomena I have witnessed in the southwest was with her, and I will always remember that experience at Chaco. I'm not sure if she retained any of her material, but I do plan to bring a camera and a drawing pad when I go back. These people look as though they were trying to make this as detailed as they could.

there are legends, legends about sacrifice in the kivas and why they disappeared. truly too much to get into at this point. its fascinating to see that many of these myths are oriented around a shape shifting being that kept regional areas at war, in order to keep them under control. the bones that were found (in between the walls in pueblo bonito) were the bones of women and children, severely damaged which indicated violent deaths. of course NONE of this information is available to the public eye at chaco's visitor center, and the story remains a mystery.

interesting article i read about chaco, though i cannot verify this actually occured.

In the summer of 1996 two college students innocently stumble upon an otherworldly artifact while hiking in northern New Mexico near an ancient archeological site, called Chaco Canyon. Through a chain of mysterious events, this artifact ends up in the hands of the ACIO, an ultra-secret, unacknowledged department of the National Security Agency responsible for reverse-engineering recovered extraterrestrial technologies.

link

by the way, i cracked up when I learned "skunk works" is the forum for "outrageous conspiracies". is the possible existence of reptilian biological entities really that outrageous? the general population of ATS is right, in that they need proof to believe in the reptilian's existence. That is a lot more healthy than believing something at face value, and I respect that about ATS. I thank all of you for listening to my outrageous speculation, and though I do not have proof, I hope you find it entertaining.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

Hmmmmmm, what an astounding thread... iTruth, you started it calling it “reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat”. Then (among others) Master “SS,Naga” (Rose?) joins in making strangely ambiguous statements (see my second post on this page, second paragraph). Then you reappear stating: “...what can you expect on a reptilian thread” – So why did you start one? Then: “.. this I understand. there is no need to obscure the "proven" truths by ushering in outlandish claims that lizards are controlling the world. this, i also understand quite well. as for me, personally, i am not insane…”. You then again ‘turn around’ and produce more of that (intriguing, credible) reptilian story. A strange ambiguity, as with SS,Naga: Having experienced obvious reptilian issues yourself seems quite normal, but at the same time you declare believing reptilians are in control as “outlandish” and “insane”…? What the ...?

I understand. The old “denial by partial embrace” diversion pattern. Too opaque to suss out for most forum readers. Clever, gents. And PMJI.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

at the same time you declare believing reptilians are in control as “outlandish” and “insane”…? What the ...?

WonderfulWorld, with all due respect, I don't believe I contradicted myself- I also believe you took my words out of context. I am not one to argue for, or against, the existence of reptilians. I know they exist. I also recognize that reptilians, as an idea is completely absurd. How absurd the truth might actually be.. is what keeps me from laughing too hard or being too stern about this topic. It's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by iTruth

Hmmmmmm, what an astounding thread... iTruth, you started it calling it “reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat”. Then (among others) Master “SS,Naga” (Rose?) joins in making strangely ambiguous statements (see my second post on this page, second paragraph).

I read the thread with interest, after having lived in the southwest for some time. While I have not ever been to Chaco Canyon, I have been to several other ruins like it in Arizona. I do think that the title should have had a question mark after it, since who knows exactly what was on the mind of somebody who made a petroglyph, hundreds, if not thousands of years ago. iTruth had more to say in the story, however, than just the art work on the walls of the canyon. I also said, I don't know what to believe in regards to reptilians or, there ever having been, or currently a race of such creatures. How is that ambiguous? Personally, after having seen a lot of Kachina figures in Native American art of the southwest I can say, that this story might be about such a figure. Kachinas have lots of different heads shown on human bodies. Were there ever live creatures, like Kachina's? Who knows for sure.

Then you reappear stating: “...what can you expect on a reptilian thread” – So why did you start one?

Well, a lot of people were being rude, and the comment was in reply to my stating so. This is something that can be argued without people fighting over it. It seems to be a heated discussion, everytime a person starts a thread about reptilians, so, while not putting words in the mouth of iTruth, I believe that is where the remark came in.

As far as this person starting a thread, I do believe they were looking for input on what they presented, and not a lot of needless bickering. I have found the thread interesting, and I am glad the person started it.

Then: “.. this I understand. there is no need to obscure the "proven" truths by ushering in outlandish claims that lizards are controlling the world. this, i also understand quite well. as for me, personally, i am not insane…”. You then again ‘turn around’ and produce more of that (intriguing, credible) reptilian story. A strange ambiguity, as with SS,Naga: Having experienced obvious reptilian issues yourself seems quite normal, but at the same time you declare believing reptilians are in control as “outlandish” and “insane”…? What the ...?

What is, exactly proven about reptilians? iTruth added more to the story because I asked for details. This person answered a question I asked, and I appreciated the information. While I cannot say it is credible or not, iTruth seemed to find it pertinent to add to the thread. This was speaking from personal experience, on the part of iTruth, and you don't have to believe it. Quite possibly, if you were interested, you might have browsed around a bit for some more information. I did, and I found a lot of interesting reading about Chaco Canyon. When iTruth mentioned that a lot of human remains were discovered in the area, I focused in on that a bit, to see possibly why. For instance, in that area, there was a long drought, and supposedly the people in that area participated in cannibalism. There have also been found, remains of petrified human excrement with human remains in it. There have been on many of the skeletal bones, marks made indicating cannibalism. So, in my mind, the petroglyph in question might have been of victims lined up for execution before somebody dressed up in something like a reptilian costume. That, is my speculation, as I said. Who knows what was on the mind of the people at the time, living in Chaco Canyon.

I understand. The old “denial by partial embrace” diversion pattern. Too opaque to suss out for most forum readers. Clever, gents. And PMJI.

In my own personal thought here, I don't see the author of this thread trying to divert anything. As I said, there might have been a question mark after the thread title. iTruth may have been looking for answers to their own questions, as well as presenting a topic.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 4-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

David Icke is suffers from mental-illness. The only reason he has any popularity, whatsoever, is because he says things that appeal to the most fringe of UFO believers. No one would take him seriously otherwise. He has no proof of any of his allegations, outside of what he can distort, twist and mutilate.
I have never met David Icke, never liked the whole Reptilian subject. It is far easier to believe the bible than to critically consider the testimony and or evidence. Its just too easy to look away and call it a bunch of sysop hoowie.

Yes, I have seen the pictures and read all the stories, watched all the movies, and Im still not convinced because there just isn't enough corroborating evidence to come to a firm conclusion, one way or the other, BUT.

I personally have taken the testimony of two individuals who had nothing to gain, nothing to prove, no hidden agenda that I knew of, and no reason to lie, and neither one of them ever heard of David Icke. One of them called them "Sea Hag", and the other called them "Dragon People".

You tell me what to think.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
"... if you were interested, you might have browsed around a bit for some more information. I did, and I found a lot of interesting reading about Chaco Canyon.

I am very interested. That's why I post here. And it’s not the Chaco Canyon story. That story actually is, as I already wrote, intriguing and in my opinion 100% real, almost too realistic. No, what’s baffling is the noticeably overzealous attitude of “surprisingly” many posters constantly asserting how “ridiculous”, “outlandish”, “foolish” the (especially ‘ruling’) reptilian issue allegedly is. Then when you go into the argument it shows these are unsubstantiated assertions and/or false claims, like for instance of Saviorcomplex, cf. my first post on this page. This stepping up of denial efforts really gives the impression there’s some big deal to hush up regarding the reptilian subject.

Take your own posts, thorough, substantiated (“…There have been on many of the skeletal bones, marks made indicating cannibalism”). Then suddenly: “…victims lined up for execution before somebody dressed up in something like a reptilian costume.” Pardon me. Lining up in the desert to be executed by a COSTUME WEARER…?!? You don’t believe that, do you. So why ......? But enough said.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Take your own posts, thorough, substantiated (“…There have been on many of the skeletal bones, marks made indicating cannibalism”). Then suddenly: “…victims lined up for execution before somebody dressed up in something like a reptilian costume.” Pardon me. Lining up in the desert to be executed by a COSTUME WEARER…?!? You don’t believe that, do you. So why ......? But enough said.

Because, as I have said a couple of times, I don't know what to believe in regards to reptilians.

There is proof of canabalism in Chaco Canyon. I have never seen any proof of an actual reptilian.

Just suppose, the person who drew the petroglyph witnessed people being slaughtered to be eaten. They don't have words, but want to project how barbaric the act was. My suggestion of somebody wearing a costume, dressed up like, say a Kachina, makes more sense, to me at least, than there actually having been a repitlian doing the killing.

edit typo

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join