It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilians, a widely unacknowledged threat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without: the Reflected Unreal flows from the Real, or the Visible Realm flows from the Invisible Realm. Cause (Invisible) before Effect (Visible).

For thousands of years there have been wizards, magicians, hypnotist, etc. They work there sorcery on an unsuspecting public. How can one see truth if they are in trance? The greys, reptilians, or whatever one whats to call them have a father and he is the devil.

Anyone who gets to see the truth and can see through the veil that covers them as they walk amongst us are called crazy, persecuted and killed which then leaves two types of people. Those in a trance and the evil ones.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Siren]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

Historical overview of the Alfa Romeo logo which shows a dragon kind of serpent crowned as king, eating a human being who is pointed towards the christian cross. Could it be any more explicit?

Reptilian & Occult Symbolism in America

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a760c2a0efe0.jpg[/atsimg]

The Reptilians & their Lord Master Satan work behind the scenes, keeping the entranced human species as their fodder.

Yes, all who speak of it are humiliated and belittled, and the dead-asleep Ignorant will do all their Unseen Masters command.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am willing to debate anyone on the existance of Reptilians. Just let know and I will set it up.

As I stand now, I do not believe in Reptilians and if they do exist it will deny all laws of nature and physics....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
David Icke is a loon. I read one of his books in the public library once. I must say he is a GENIUS, but definitely a misguided individual.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
How would reptilians defy the laws of physics? Not to mention that they are an older et presence, and possibly related to cloning to begin with. In other words there could be many ways in which reptilians could have come into existence and they're not all natural. Since cloning goes on all the time in the universe.

The one(s) that seem to be talked about here are more akin to skinwalkers or dimensional beings (possibly lower, by the sound of inducing wars and human sacrifice!).

I definately believe in reptilian as one species of et. And had a strange experience, though thankfully it was a postcard type rather than face to face.
But it was just following when my kids called me out to see the black triangle ufo flying out back. It had flown directly over our roof, quite low. Since then we've seen a few of them, one was flying with scout planes out back after I had written to my friend about feeling pinged by the same nordics that had flown over and contacted me last fall, and that my son and I had seen the craft of, only this time there was no craft. But the feeling was so strong it was as if they were in the room, I kept standing at the door and looking at the sky for some sign. I wrote to my friend and the scout planes flew around out back (they never had before, so I think the skype is being monitored by the military) and the next day, they flew around with a triangle.

In any case, the May 17th one was the first, then the very next day, in the afternoon, I was smoking outside and there was a very large, very low cloudship out back, more precisely a saucer with crisp edges than any google image of one. I felt something negative and jumped in the house. Went a moment later, still curious and it was completely gone, though the clouds were still just drifting and hadn't changed shape completely yet.

The very next day, my youngest son, just after school, came to get me and said to come and see the cloud ship. He took me out back to the same spot, and pointed to the same spot, saying "Its gone!" I hadn't told him about what I had seen because cloudships are so wierd really.

Then the next day, just prior to picking them up from school, I was pacing looking at the time, because my thyroid makes me forgot lots, when I was suddenly lying on the couch fighting off an incredible pull into sleep with a "postcard" an image as clear as a digital computer screen of a reptilian man, with greenish mottled color and red eyes. The message came strongly that he wished to talk to me and while sleep was coming I felt this incredible strong vital attracting male energy coming from him that made me want to talk to him for hours over a cup of coffee. I managed to react by shooting off the couch and stating groggily aloud, "I have kids to pick up, go away!"

To me, there are reptilians connected to both sides of the et issue, the renegades (possibly annanuki) and the galactic presence (the good guys!).
I believe that postcard was sent from whoever was connected to the cloudships and the triangle, and the triangle is connected to the military, as I later saw, so I believe this was a renegade one. In any case, two days before I'd sensed the danger. But so fascinated by him and his energy, that he could over and have a coffee or a beer and talk for hours as long as he's into disclosing a bit!

A friend who sometimes answers my many questions when I write told me that not all lizzies were bad, most were cool, and that the triangle ufos that are equilateral with slightly rounded corners were most likely altairian, not the renegades. The ones we saw were not like that.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made...

From the Hebrew word: nâchâsh " naw-khawsh"
a snake (from its hiss): - serpent.

SNAKE: from Dictionary.com

Snake
–noun 1. any of numerous limbless, scaly, elongate reptiles of the suborder Serpentes, comprising venomous and nonvenomous species inhabiting tropical and temperate areas.
2. a treacherous person; an insidious enemy...

Note that the Sepent that talked with Eve could walk and talk. It was an intelligent creature, and more cunning than any of the animals God had made. Notice that after this particular reptillian was cursed by God that God makes a statement concerning both the reptillian and the woman (human).

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Here God is saying that the reptillian has others like it and that they are a race of creature in conflict with humanity, even at the crucifixion of the Christ. Jesus called those who were His enemies "vipers" (reptillians).

The book of Daniel also has a reference to them.

From the book of Daniel:

Dan 2:43 "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Notice that they will "mingle" themselves with the seed of humanity. But they shall not do it from sexual intercourse (cleave to one another). There is no unity or oneness at all. It makes me think of testube babies or cross cloning etc.

Those from a Biblical worldview that consider reptillians real and a threat see it like this. The Earth was once populated by reptiles from dinosaurs to the "Serpentiles" who were intelligent. The Earth was under the authority of Lucifer and a civilazation of angels. At some point there was rebellion and the Serpentiles were corrupted much like Adam and Eve and all of humanity were corrupted. God destroyed that civilazation and the serpentiles and the surface of the Earth. Perhaps they had places among the stars to flee to, in any case the Earth was left devoid of life, covered in water and under thick clouds of deep darkness prior to it's reformation for mankind to inhabit.

Today we see much UFO activity. There is talk of the greys and the reptillians. They are variations of the same creature so do't get fooled. None are good and all they want is the Earth back and for every human to be dead or enslaved.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Why would the illuminati worship satan if the reptillians are their masters?Makes no bloody sense.Lets just group all the evils in the world under one umbrella and to hell with a sensible plot.Its all sensationalism they are as bad as the MSM.

Well, there are a lot of references to the Serpent, also known as the Devil in the Bible, for starters. To early mankind these serpent beings were their Gods, so it stands to reason they would still be worshipped as Gods by some. Just because one is a billionaire doesn't make they a smart person. I would not discount anything whatsoever until the final truths are known.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
David Icke is suffers from mental-illness. The only reason he has any popularity, whatsoever, is because he says things that appeal to the most fringe of UFO believers. No one would take him seriously otherwise. He has no proof of any of his allegations, outside of what he can distort, twist and mutilate.

The same with Gunderson. He became convinced of someone elses delusions 30 years ago and adopted them as his own.

The term "mental illness" is automatically attached to anyone who thinks out of the box, or is interested in things not of a normal, or religious outlook. Can anyone offer a thread of real evidence that David Icke is lying? What if he is telling the truth, and what he says is the real deal?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Yes it would be unhealthy, above all for the reptilians themselves that try to remain hidden so desperately. Research the above link and connect the dots ...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9003d6d1b94.jpg[/atsimg]

I truely feel that people are seeing what they want to rather than whats there when they research reptilians. There are many ways to 'connect the dots' between what different people say on a topic, there isn;t really a treuly right or wrong way to do this, but in the end, people who believe in reptilians seem to just gather together bits and pieces of things they read and call it evidence and fact...

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vector J]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SumnerKagan
The stories are baseless, unrealistic and are largely made up of a tapestry of mythology from disconnected cultures, as well as New Age whacko's.

Not to mention the only evidence regarding them is mostly from youtube videos showing crappy resolution. Thus most reptilian believers do not not anything about camera or visual mechanics

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So no one answered the question? Does anyone wnat to have a real debate about this subject? Let me know through u2u and I will gladly set it up..

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Not to mention the only evidence regarding them is mostly from youtube videos showing crappy resolution. Thus most reptilian believers do not not anything about camera or visual mechanics

Then I suggest you look beyond the computer monitor and into the real world, the indications are everywhere.

Originally posted by lastxdance
David Icke is a loon. I read one of his books in the public library once. I must say he is a GENIUS, but definitely a misguided individual.

I agree. I used to trash Icke, before I read his information or watched his presentations. Then I realized, this guy is onto something. For someone to throw away a high paying TV anchor job, reputation, and public image to talk about something so outlandish and drastic.. well that's one hell of a story to fabricate, and for what motive? Whether he's telling the truth, partial truth, or flat out lying- in all honesty I could care less. Far too many associate this subject with the man, while we should be getting clues from archaeology, eyewitnesses, and ancient cultures. However this thread is not about Icke, so forgive me for even mentioning the man's name.

Originally posted by mystiq
How would reptilians defy the laws of physics? Not to mention that they are an older et presence, and possibly related to cloning to begin with. In other words there could be many ways in which reptilians could have come into existence and they're not all natural.

In theory, yes.

Originally posted by Fromabove
Today we see much UFO activity. There is talk of the greys and the reptillians. They are variations of the same creature so do't get fooled. None are good and all they want is the Earth back and for every human to be dead or enslaved.

I have to disagree, as I do believe there are some Greys who are "good", though I am not sure. Reptilians out to enslave humanity? At this point, many are unable to accept their existence as a possibility, let alone speculate on their moral values or intent..

Originally posted by autowrench
I would not discount anything whatsoever until the final truths are known.

autowrench, I agree with this statement 100%

Originally posted by TheMythLives
I am willing to debate anyone on the existance of Reptilians. Just let know and I will set it up.

As I stand now, I do not believe in Reptilians and if they do exist it will deny all laws of nature and physics....

Although I feel strongly about this issue, I don't have anything to argue/debate. I simply started this thread because I think the subject is misunderstood, downplayed, and too wrapped up with disinfo- also I wanted to share my knowledge of the Navajo legends of Chaco Canyon. As for the laws of nature & physics, these are man made and obviously don't apply to the Greys.. who everyone these days seem to be infatuated with. As soon as it comes to humanoid beings from the Pleiades, or even more taboo a serpent race, there is nothing a debate can settle. You accumulate experience/knowledge on your own accord, but presenting it via internet is usually futile. As far as your debate goes, maybe SS Naga will be interested. Very knowledgable soul, you'd have to ask him?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Most of us are sane and mentally stable. We all have families whom we love and adore, and a common interest to discover the truth. We can all agree that we've been deliberately lied to for our entire lives, everything we thought to be real turns out it wasn't. 9/11 was an inside job and governments are secretly making deals with aliens? Look how absurd the truth is so far.

Do you really expect it to get any less absurd?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iTruth
Most of us are sane and mentally stable. We all have families whom we love and adore, and a common interest to discover the truth. We can all agree that we've been deliberately lied to for our entire lives, everything we thought to be real turns out it wasn't. 9/11 was an inside job and governments are secretly making deals with aliens? Look how absurd the truth is so far.

Do you really expect it to get any less absurd?

You are confusing theory with truth. There is no definitive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, nor is there any actual evidence of clandestine dealings between the government and aliens, let alone evidence of intelligent life existing elsewhere and travelling here.

The only thing absurd here is your belief that these things you've mentioned are cut and dried truths, when they are not.

Can you provide us with some solid, well researched, cross referenced, documented evidence of what you've just said is part of an absurd truth? OR of the subject at hand, reptilians? Bad youtube videos are proof only of crappy compression, and just because you hear someone speak passionatly about the 'reptilian menace' or read a book authored by a believer who says that everything they are talking about is true, does not in any way shape or form constitute it actually being evidence, fact or truth...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've spoke my piece, Vector J.. And you're asking a tremendous task of me, something which has already been done by devoted researchers, law enforcement, architects and engineers, lawyers, ex-intelligence and the like. Hence the 9/11 Truth Movement.

My stance on reptilians is purely speculative, I offered my story and what little knowledge I have on the Navajo legends and myths, because I am a New Mexican and have witnessed (in my own home town) events which lead me believe the extraterrestrial presence is FACT not theory. Have I come face to face with a reptilian? No. Have I met others who have? Yes. Whose stories resemble so similar to Arizona Wilder's, victims of ritual abuse, that I ascended from a conspiracy theorist into a firm believer that these beings exist.

I started this thread on reptilians not to skirmish back and forth, but to spark an interest in those who are open minded so they will research themselves. From asssessing the severity of OUR situation, I have concluded that we are dealing with something that is very real and needs to be addressed. Maybe some of you theorists will get off your ass, and look beyond the "crappy youtube videos" for an answer. If you want to remain stuck in the world of conspiracy theory then be my guest. See what is accomplished by mindlessly debunking eachother on the internet.

To Blanca Rose, I will return to the site of Chaco Canyon before I ship out for the Army. I will contact you with photographs of what I saw. Until then, here is a less explicit petroglyph from Chaco depicting a being that does not appear to be reptilian.

link

I have limited access to a computer these days as I am travelling a lot, so I won't be able to reply any further. This speculation is all I can offer at this point. God bless!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

OK iTruth, thank you for your reply, I even starred you for it. I see where you are coming from, but I personally believe that if all this research has been done, that it should be presented succintly for people to digest and move forward with. I see no point in retracing other peoples steps to get to where they say that person is now.

But then we do live in the 'fast x' society where we expect everything handed to us on a plate with little to no effort of ourselves, which in general isn't good. I respect you for going out and finding your answers, and I wish you all the best with your service
Keep safe, iTruth

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vector J]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iTruth

Post starred.

Right I am here in the Holy period of the year to do my little bit for those who shine with the divine truth on this site.
Their are many who walk among us at this time who reflect a mirror image of the divine which is their path and I dont judge them on this.
Their are many traps in life to upset the universal energy balance.Where the Dark operate is to manipulate and deceive to attract the undecided.
They will tell you that you chose this path before you were incarnated and thats why you enter the Dark, not so .
The 7 sins are staged against you and you must engage them to see where you rise or fall.This is a spiritual filteration system to see which path is the correct path for the one.
We all return to the creator at some point its just that those who sometimes show a great spiritual ability are deceived and manipulated by the Dark.
Those who did shine so bright now start to shine Dark they will get there in the end it just may take a whole lot longer and they will disrupt a lot of deserving ones around them.
Beware of the Serpent in Eves garden whispering SSUCH SSWEET Truths.
sweet as sin all coming from the original sin.
They are here around you all the time close to you, at your places of work.
In your sleep in, your wake.
They shape your physical world they are within your leaders they coexist among you,Always whispering and tempting.
The self must look deep within and discern discern discern.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The long grass of this Reptilian thread Hisses with the posters at their old game.
You know who you are, waiting in the grass hissing writhing in anticipation.
Is ATS a great hunting ground , all those out there seeking the truth.
Is ATS being used to ensnare innocence Is it just a big government experiment on behalf of the Dark represented by those in control be they Reptilian, Grey,Illuminati to use a small fraction of society.
Is the ATS membership like Lab Rats exposed to mind control and other technical government technological exposure through the Ether of the internet.
Test the few now and prepare for the masses later.
Most of those seeking the truth, seek because they have experienced abductions, sightings,a contact.
Most, if not all will have implants audio and visual that the puppet masters operate now.
That strange high pitched tone in the ear, that dream that suddenly breaks up and looks pixely.
A great number of posters on this site may come across as friendly and wise but I smell the Hiss of deception.
I can only warn the innocence posters here beware wiseguySS dont make them your masters.
Research the answers elsewhere be your own master.

Can the ATS admin cope with the ever increasing number of snakeSS on here?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have experienced psychic attacks I have seen remote viewers I have seen psychicly satanic rituals involving blood and sex.
The remote viewers 2 guys and a blonde female all sat in a row behind desks with address coordinates eyes closed targeting an individual.
My point here is these psychic viewings connect with the subject threads at the time posters are engaging.
How many posters here are pulled attracted to ATS.
Its like a drug (mind control]
If you get hooked into a reptilian /Grey agenda group the pull is enormous
The sense of escape is the same as one trying to escape heroin.
Could this site be used by other agencies an experiment in mind control.

Or PR as he likes to be known PR some think it stands for something else.
PR : AKA Prime Reptile.
This site ruined certain posters lives for ages Its now the holy period Easter.
Mr PR AKA Prime Reptile in his site talks of Jesus Christ

Criss Angel is another example of someone who is not highly evolved but who has a Gift of Telekinesis from a Group Entity of yellow-energy angels on the Fourth Plane. The same applies with the overrated prophet Issa/Jesus, as he was not divine either.

The only real difference between the prophet Issa/Jesus and Criss Angel is that the former had a much larger Group Entity of yellow-energy angels -- millions instead of hundreds of members. Which translated into Jesus' Gifts of the Spirit having been much more powerful in the overall sense than that of Criss Angel. One can see the glossy-eyed expressions and reverence on people's faces who are blown away by the miracles that Criss does -- like the woman next to him in the water as he walked on Lake Mead. Now imagine how freaked out people were at the time of Issa/Jesus with what he did because of his even more powerful angel magick. Thus, what made Issa/Jesus great was not his character or his spiritual evolution, but his Gifts of the Spirit from a large Group Entity of yellow-energy angels.

In contrast, the new Pre-Ascended God Realized Masters -- Magi and Elders who got there from using The Original Creator's approach to advanced spiritual development, that of Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) -- will be able to "return from the dead" in newly created humanoid bodies and channel their newly created and respective Secondary Godhead Sun. In doing so, it will be evident that the energies of true God Realized Masters in and of The Light is far greater than that of yellow-energy angels combined into Group Entities.

God magick is far greater than angel magick!

So we see that PR AKA Prime Reptile places Jesus Christ on the fourth plane and himself on the Seventh plane. This reptile is no longer with us, ATS admin its up to you now to spot his replacments.

Its Easter and the Christ energy is getting stronger all the time.
I no longer want to be associated with this Dark mind controlling site.

PS you will not see me for a while.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I agree with the above poster. It is up to the staff to find out what new members are a replacement for these forsaken people that the poster is referring to. Good job. Even if some of your posts were driving me nuts.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join