It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My 2 cents ...

I personally think chip technology, ie. people being implanted with them, will be an accepted daily occurrence, and it will not have anything to do with the "beast" of Revelation.

I remember reading in Revelation that he causes all to receive the mark. The key word in this is he CAUSES all to receive it, HIS mark. I think it makes that very clear.

I think chipping people technology will be a very "normal" thing to do, well before the beast of revelation shows up on the scene. If a leader was to rise up tomorrow and demand ALL, not just the poor, but ALL people to be chipped or face death, I just cant see that happening.

But if implant technology was a thing of the norm in society, it paints a whole knew picture. I remember YEARS ago when the first Bank Card came out. It had a logo that many Christians believed was 666
wpcontent.answers.com...

I remember many Christians boycotting the use of this card when it first came out for fear it was evil and of the devil.
It would be pretty hard to find a Christian or anyone for that matter, who doesn't use a credit card today. Credit card use it not of the devil and doesn't lead to hell (LOL I guess thats debatable)
but you get what I mean.

Implant chip technology is not evil or of the devil. It has many fantastic uses. The problem is not the technology, the problem is the spiritual implications for accepting THE BEASTS mark. Its like a sign of ownership. An acceptance of HIS system and adherence to HIS command. This will land you a one way ticket to hell, guaranteed in writing.

Implant chip tech will be a very normal thing. Like the introduction of the credit card system, there will be many who will say its the beast and so on. When it actually isn't. Dont get me wrong, I do believe 100% there will come a day when this beast will rise to power and CAUSE ALL to receive HIS mark, no doubt whatsoever. But before then, well before then, implant chip tech will no doubt be well and truly established in everyone who is a member of society, who holds a job and gets paid.

The big question is, will Christians be around when that time comes?

Thats a hard one, as I am of the belief that Christians will be taken from this earth before tribulation. But I also know the beast will kill those who refuse his mark, which makes me wonder who these people are who refuse his command? Because as far as I'm concerned, it would be only Christians who know better and would rather face death of the flesh than death of the soul than receive his mark. Of coarse it could be newly converted Christians this speaks of who face the choice of death or the mark. I'm more inclined to think that is the case, and Christians before this time frame have been gathered unto the Lord.

But anywayz, I think implant chip tech will be around, and in use on a large scale before the beast shows up on the scene.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

well lets hope you are right about this. No doubts??

I never planned on doing this here but here it goes. This is in the odd
chance you may be wrong. Time will tell.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

LAST but not least;

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

I'd make you a bet but cant accept your micro chip credits.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

we have just witnessed the birth pangs in this g-20 meet wonderwoman, and i belive we have 9 months before the birth .also i belive that rapture will not happen as some think but a vast number of people will be killed for satans plan.so somewhere in december we will most likely see the advent of the pope to the top of the pyramid revealed.tribulation will start and billions will die then so then satan will move benedict out(usa is the image of the beast,so pres oboma will be taken out also) and sit on the capstone himself.(the abomination of the temple). satan will be taking form of one of the previous popes.(john paul whom passed a short while ago) once the anti-christ is revealed then will come the second coming of the christ .(christ returns after the antichrist is revealed)the 144000 non defiled will be taken up. the vast majority will not just vanish they will have died (to spill the blood of saints) please don't confuse christianity with protestant. i am not catholic i am protestant. i have quit my church because of the movement back to roman catholicism!
i don't not belive a word utterd from any pope.only the bible! belief in the bible does not constitute christianity therefore i am not christian.but i do belive in the christ as savior(no co-redemtrix). i also know the message throught the bible and christ said it also,we are all gods,we are also true sons and daughters of the creator not the gods from planet x,nibiru or what ever. we might have their genes and their genesis scientist may have brought about our existance but they are no more true sons and daughters of the force of creation and the life force which is the individuated spirit of the christ.lucifere is the light(guess who created lucifere) ,christ is the force of life.the light spread his lies but life force energy can control(manipulate) light but light cannot control(maniplate) life force energy!do not seek light, but the force of creation and the life force of the christ! saturday is and will always be the sabaoth!

it has been my pleasure to read your posts.well backed with some meat!

i have to say this to myself everyday:the creator is in control and it is his plan that will be done. yea though i walk near the valley of death i will fear no evil. i must die to go to the next life system he is creating. i see time accelerating and see the hand of the creator and hear his voice saying time will speed up for the saints.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
hey

I still read the thread (maybe i will post again).

Interesting point:
Here in Austria (guess its EU-wide) you only can get a new passport if you put your fingerprint in it.
Until 1.4.2009 (2 days ago?) this law exist.

Those are the "new" passports. Of course
The police-goverment-pc will delete the fingerprints after 1 month....ha ha

One step forward to full-overview about us? (shortly NWO guess...)

Nia
* reading

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

the offering of the world power to christ was during the 40 days in the wilderness if christ would but worship him as god(lucifere)just before he was crucified.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ok:

The clip with Obama in Berlin really drove me crazy

He looks a little bit as Hitler(?).. but maybe this is only my view. I only hope that Austria never will get him as a foe.
Really, i begin to be afraid about USA.
Of course, i know that this is an american website, so dont fall over me..
But USA is still in a way like: This is our world, we are the leader, end of debate.

Its an really interesting thread. The discussion if its an bible thing or not. Therefore i only can tell you:

"those who will have no marks in the end of time, will not be able to buy or sell something".
and
"those who will not wear the mark of the beast, will be those who are able to overlife and stay with jesus in heaven. But they must fight and live in pursue.."

Do anybody of you who wrote the thread, or read it or discuss, thought about that point?
Are you willed to say NO if the time will come?
Are you willed to fight against the whole world?
cause this you must, if you want to stay away of this strange life-form, called NWO...

btw

Nia

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes, umm the rapture, I was raised believing in the rapture, but now I am not sure.

Some script certainly seem to point to a rapture.

Hi, I don't even think about the Rapture anymore; the term Rapture is man-made, does not occur in the Bible. Christ spoke in parables, some of them are easily understood, others more difficult. I figure if Rapture happens, great, if not, I'm ready to face the enemy. No mark of anykind. I may be put in concentration camp, but that will only give me "concentrated" groups of people to warn about what is happening and hopefully give them info. that will save them from eternal damnation. Not saying this to earn points into heaven because our works are as filthy rags according to scripture. I just figure the more the merrier, in Heaven that is.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I will not be taking a mark. I don't care how "the norm" it is. When the Bible specifically states that taking a "mark" in your right hand or forehead is the Mark of the Beast, you will not convince me otherwise.

I would suggest that others do the same.

I know also that the verse says that he causes all, but it also says those that RECEIVE the Mark later. I will not RECEIVE the Mark.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

so are you prepared to fight agains (and i mean really fighting, cause guess this is where it will end)

against the mass?

god with you

Nia

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

The only fight I might have is with the ones I love. That's where the rubber meets the road when it comes to the stress of this situation. To illustrate this further...

Imagine that the SHTF and everyone is told to take this RFID as a part of the "emergency" steps to adopt the new global currency to end the hyperinflation. Now this, of course, is the culmination of the engineered plan to make the population suffer and then offer this new salvation.

This only happens after months or even years of financial pains. Real pains. How do we afford to eat? How do we afford to live? Those kind of pains.

How do you explain to your spouse that you will not take this government (NWO government) sponsored "mark" to allow you to regain your life back when they may not believe that it's the Mark of the Beast?

That will be my fight.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I personally believe in the Pre-Wrath rapture of the Church. As for the timing of what is going on, I published that on BTS here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

However, I condemn no one for their different beliefs, or lack of belief; I am no ones judge.

What I will say is that the technologies of population control had to be developed for the NWO plans to be effectively carried out. David Rockefeller knew this and funded the research on many of these new methods of ‘sheep control’. The question is will we submit?

As for the question of 'is the Bible the Word of God', google "Ivan Panin" who proved 44,000 facts on the mathematical perfection of the Bible; including that the first 16 verses of Matthew Chapter 1 could not have been written by the minds of men. Oh by the way, there is a rather large prize still posted with the New York Times for anyone who can disprove any of the mathematical proofs of the Bible he sets forth.

[edit on 4/3/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

I will not be taking a mark. I don't care how "the norm" it is. When the Bible specifically states that taking a "mark" in your right hand or forehead is the Mark of the Beast, you will not convince me otherwise.

I would suggest that others do the same.

I know also that the verse says that he causes all, but it also says those that RECEIVE the Mark later. I will not RECEIVE the Mark.

Where satan will prevail is with people who have young children; people will do anything to save their child, mothers can lift cars off when their kid is trapped under them. If taking the mark means feeding their starving child they'll be like yeah just hurry it up will ya? I am very glad my children are grown now and I don't have to face that decision.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Obama Begins Turnover of USA Sovereignty to International Body

canadafreepress.com...

On FNC’s Greta Van Susteren’s program, author and columnist Dick Morris noted “literally from April 2nd of this year, that is, today, it’s a whole new world of financial regulation in which, essentially, ALL of the U.S. regulatory bodies and ALL U.S. companies are put under international regulation, international supervision. It really amounts to a global economic government.”

Called the Financial Stability Board (FSB), the pending international body’s legislation—which will of course override the US Constitution—states: “We agree to a framework of internationally agreed upon high standards. We will set up a financial stability board with a strengthened mandate to extend regulation and oversight to all systemically important financial institutions, instruments and markets”—including hedge funds, all—anything that they decide is important to the system—to endorse and implement tough new principles on paying (ph) compensation and to support sustainable compensation schemes and the corporate social responsibility of ALL firms.” The international community will now be able to determine the salaries and compensation of us all.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You seem sincere and are a believer.

My faith isn't what it used to be, we all have been tested, I never remember a time in my life that I didn't believe,

Now days the signs are apparent, there should not be any doubt,

[edit on 113030p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

I’m glad I have another Ali on this site.

That’s funny 9 months before the birth . I do agree however. My assumed timing would be around 2010-2011. This is only the beginning as you say.

It could also be the beginning of the end. Know what I mean? Do you believe in pre-tri b Rapture, Mid-trib or post-trib. I believe in pre-trb but with all the signs I’m wondering if we are half way there.

I wont bash the Catholics but I do agree about the Pope. It’ s good you mentioned December.

I have my eye on that month as well for many reasons. The Patriot act is supposed to expire but they are making new amendments to it. I think it will somehow be connected to Homeland Security and HB 1388. Obama’s Civilian National Security force.

I’ve seen good debates on weather Saturday or Sunday is the Sabbath. Being Christian I still find the Jewish Calendar be be precisely accurate, as far as Bible prophecy goes.

They work on 7 year Sabbath cycles. It’s to complex to explain that theory but it has led me very close to dates associated with the second coming.

My calculations for the 7 year tribulation period are approximately beginning from 2010- through aprox 2017.

If not then it most likely wouldn’t happen until 2017-2024. With things happening so fast I have doubts it will be 2017.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You arent alone. I need to work on my faith, as well. We get so busy at times.

Actually all we need to do is "nothing" but believe. Live our moral lives, as best we can. God knows even the most devout Christians are born sinners.

Atheists and Agnostics think it a control thing, that it is a strict set of rules and regulations. I hope they follow the rules. Dont kill, steal, etc. They have no clue how simple it is.

I dont grasp their concept of being dead road kill with no after life. They must not think they have a soul?? Where will their soul go when they die.

We know the answer and it's sad. God gave us all free will to make our own choices.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Atheists and Agnostics think it a control thing, that it is a strict set of rules and regulations. I hope they follow the rules. Dont kill, steal, etc. They have no clue how simple it is.

You know people always seem to think we want to force Christianity down their throat, I can tell you I have never done that.

It's almost to late.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You are SO right. It is almost too late. I have heard of others asking for God on their death bed though. Still not sure if that is enough time.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Yes, they will do away with fingerprints. Everything will easily be loaded on to an RFIC chip, banking, medical, social security number, driver license, birthdate, everything.

Soon the chipped cards will be history and all Global Citizens would be required to have the chip implant.

It would be mandatory if we wanted to buy or sell anything, enter a federal building etc. .

I for one will not comply. I’m a survivalists and don’t need anything from any government.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A child without the Global ID (RFID) After Rapture

RESIST!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join