It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I know that believers will be marked by God, but she was saying that taking the Mark of the Beast on the hand would be different from taking the Mark of the Beast on the forehead.

Yes understand, perhaps the different vs. caused confusion.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I havent followed up much on Biblical archeology, with some exceptions to the dead sea scrolls, the Ark and a few other things.

Thanks for the link. It was interesting!

Hi, there has been an enormous amount of new evidence found in recent years that proves the historical accuracy of the Bible.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

They may be able to take God out of our schools and public buildings. It is something they can never take from our souls.

I expect to hear more and more God bashing. This country was founded on Christianity.

Satan is hard at work. He knows his days are numbered!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Just a curious question. I know a lot of what is in the bible is not mean to be taken literally.

Is there any way that the hand and forehead could allude to something totally different rather than literally?

I have wondered that myself.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

They may be able to take God out of our schools and public buildings. It is something they can never take from our souls.

I expect to hear more and more God bashing. This country was founded on Christianity.

Satan is hard at work. He knows his days are numbered!

I can't believe this guy,

Who is he speaking for?

What kinda remark was that, yes, I realize we are a melting pot, but he seems to want other nations to forget we may be Christian as if it is something to be ashamed of.

[edit on 113030p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The chip is not just a coincidence. Neither is anything else in the Bible that happened. Too many things in the bible have happened that ignorants (i don't mean to offen, that's just the word that came to mind) just say are a coincidence. Well how many coincidences have to happen for you to open your eyes.

There are tons of non-christians who believe in the NWO but where do you think that concept came from 2000 years ago before George Bush Sr. coined the term back in 1991

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I wish so many others could know this information. They somehow need proof. They often dont believe in something they cant see.

The Bible says "blessed are those who do not see yet believe"

I think it's a closed mind or something. Creation is too beautiful and complex to happen by chance.

I try not to fear the NWO but I sometimes do. If we know Satan only has a specific amount of time to work I expect SHTF very, very, soon.

I was watching TBN, and I rarely watch it, however now they are all saying the end is near! Ive never heard them say these words before.

They say all we are waiting for is the 4th horesman. but if we are waiting for Pestilence and plagues. I think they are already here?

Maybe they are expecting some biological warfare or bird flu.

The talk of the FEMA camps and coffins have also increased. If you put it all together is is obvious.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Here is his link he says there is no God, Satan, etc

This is just one of many I have encountered on ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No amount of proof shall be sufficient, remember the days of Noah.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

You are exactly correct!

I for one do not believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason.

Some blame God for problems in the world when they should put the blame on Satan and free will of others.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes the only way to prove God exists lies in the hands of the individual themselves.

I often wonder if God will forgive some athiests for outright, blatant blasphemy.

I think there are some unforgivable sins.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Excellent thread

From a blog that deals with this topic

Riding atop of the scarlet beast or UN is the prostitute/woman or "Babylon the Great" this is organized religion that is not acceptable to God because they opposed or killed "God's holy people" and they are accountable to him for that. In the end God's puts a plan into the scarlet beast head to turn on her, eat her and burn her dead remains with fire. Annihilating that entity for good.

Given that this will happen in the very near future the obvious question is how? All nations would have to give up a measure of their sovereignty to do this. And give it to the UN? The truth is the conspiracy theorist are not far off the mark when they talk about a planned New World Order. (NWO) It is a type of NWO via the United Nations that pulls this off. Some people especially Americans strongly oppose the UN because they see their sovereignty being taken away by this organization and those that support it. The events of 9/11 enable all plans to proceed in an accelerated way. It doesn't matter what the true reality of 9/11 is, only the accomplishments that came out of it, and how it is perceived by the world in general.

These comments were found in the Calgary Herald on Thursday October 18, 2001. (Sorry no link, I only have the hard copy)
UN Trying To Promote One-World Religion (Editoral)
Last week at the Untied Nations, the United Religious Initiative blamed the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on - are you ready? - religion. Not Terrorists. Not a radical political ideology. Not a megalomaniacal secular corruption of Islam. Not even Islam itself But religion as such. All religions. "There's a lot of terror and violence in a lot of scripture", said URI founder and Episcopal Bishop William E. Swing(who's still holding on to his day job)"We have to hold religions' feet to the fire for the violence and terror within them." Charged another URI delegate."The whole problem is religion- the whole concept of religion requires conformity. Truth is different for every individual" Yet another "All religions have fanatical elements and we must delete those elements from their scriptures..." Note: the URI's reaction to the worlds religious diversity is not "live and let live." It's global administration."....The URI is NGO arm of the UN International advisory council of Religious and Spirtual leaders. Last year the advisory council's world peace summit funded by billionaire globalist Ted Turner ratified the pantheist Earth Charter...And like any true believers, what the URI proposes is not a "faith" but simple "rationality", the UN rationality...Their premise is the necessity of global administration. And their purpose -- under their administration -- is liberation, from religion."

And then there is this report. Insight magazine reported on October 2, 2000: Bawa Jain, secretary-general of the Millennium Peace Summit, says he thinks all religions and spiritualists, as well as assorted witch doctors, sha-mans and medicine men, draw their wisdom from the same source. But he applauds efforts to outlaw proselytizing since it matters little whether one worships a downed World War II airplane with a cargo cult, is a snake-handling Baptist or a Roman Catholic. That view has been met with strict opposition from the Vatican and mainline Protestants, who oppose the notion that all religions are equal. As host of the U.N.'s Millennium Peace Summit of Religious and Spiritual Leaders, Jain told an international meeting of 1,000 delegates that religions need to accept the validity of all beliefs to attain world peace. The summit, the first of its kind to be sponsored by the United Nations, was held in New York City Aug. 28-31 just before political leaders gathered for the U.N. Millennium Assembly. The timing was perfect, says Jain, as it allowed religious leaders to update their political counterparts on how to usher in the peace of the new world order through religious universalism. According to Francis Cardinal Arinze, president for interreligious dialogue at the Vatican and a speaker at the summit, the Catholic Church also would favor one religion in the world - if it were Roman Catholicism. Assorted grand muftis and other true believers hold the same view, again so long as it is their faith that is universally recognized. That each is out to convert the world is to be expected, so the proposed ban on proselytizing is surprising.... So what is the objective here? Is it religious tolerance, unification or subversion of religious faith? Jain tells Insight that he looks forward to a day when religious people no longer insist on a single truth. And the URI, in which Jain is active and which was one of the partners for the summit, takes it even further. URI president Swing says, "There will have to be a godly cease-fire, a temporary truce where the absolute exclusive claims of each [religion] will be honored but an agreed-upon neutrality will be exercised in terms of proselytizing, condemning, murdering or dominating. These will not be tolerated in the United Religions zone."

Yes a NWO is coming for both the religious and political, but the end game is not what they (TBTB) think it will be, they will be on the cusp of total victory, because they can't be stopped by any human means, and that's when Jesus steps in and denies them to their shock and surprise.
As he has not interfered with evil human interaction before why would he this time? The difference is, this time, we are at the very end of the end times, and he said he would when maximum persecution, and the sovereignty of the planet would be in absolute jeopardy by world control. He simply will not allow it.

The connection to the NWO is that even people that don't believe the bible or in God but are watching world events very closely like many ATS'ers do, see this formulating up. They aren't stupid they don't need the bible or religion to tell them what they can plainly see for themselves, because they are paying attention. They are watching and aren't asleep.
What is even more bizarre is that these atheists and agnostics are actually ahead of the Christians that aren't paying attention.

It's so ironic!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Wow, Thank you! I'm adding you as a friend. That is such beneficial information and I agree 100%

I'm glad to see a few friends on here with such wisdom and understanding.

It's difficult to see other threads about people struggling to understand or those mass amounts of people who welcome the NWO, etc.

It's mind blowing.

Thanks again. Do you have any more of that to read?

[edit on 6-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

The entire blog, with links which are very interesting if you decide to look at them, and pictures.

Keep On The Watch (Blog)

There is stuff About Obama's speeches too.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Thank you. I added that link to my desktop. That is weird they put it all together, like I have concluded.

I didnt search around to see info about the mark of the beast and the RFID chip implant.

i will read it mor thoroughly a bit later. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First off, the USA was founded on the separation of Church and State. And many of the founding fathers and great minds in American history were actually agnostic, and not Christian.
Second off, the NWO and the one world religion, one world government is going to happen. In fact, it happens every few centuries.
Last time, it was Rome and they invented Christianity as the One World Religion to go with their new One World Government.
Christianity is built off the bones of earlier civilizations and religions, all cut and paste to suit the needs of those in power.

This time it is going to be the NWO and their holy man will be the prophet of the Age of Aquarius. Whoever this new messiah is, he will be the "holy man" of his age. Just as Jesus was the Prophet of the Age of Pisces and Christianity, and Moses was to the Age of Aries and of Judaism. And there are other prophets, or 'messiahs' or holy-men from the previous ages, all centered around the procession of the equinoxes.

It isn't the mythical Satan that is controlling us, but the shrewd people who understand human nature and our inherent need to be led, coupled with the fact that we never learn from our mistakes.
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

I'm afraid the poor Roman Empire may fall again. I find it ironic that the earthquake happened to bring down the sins of the Roman bath houses.

The "holy man" you refer to IS, in fact Satan. He is not Holy. I beg to differ.

NWO may be a conspiracy theory but not God and Satan. They are alive and well.

You seem well educated and I appeciated your opinion. I have a Master's and I have never read any such history, as you state about prophets and such.

Do you have any opinion on the RFID chip and mark of the beast?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Why, you are so wise and wisdom died with you! First off, the Bible is the ONLY ‘holy book’ that has been proven both historically and scientifically accurate time and time again. There are over 22 scientific discoveries listed many years before they were ‘discovered’ by science in the oldest book in the Bible, Job, alone. Over 3650 predictions made by the Bible have come true EXACTLY as foretold, and every time a skeptical archeologist has attempted to disprove some obscure fact of history in the Bible, the Bible has been proved right; there are some nifty pictures of barnacle covered underwater Egyptian chariot wheels on the net, for one. Indeed, the prediction that God said will prove He is God is his restoration of the nation of Israel in the latter days, only made about 2850 years BEFORE they became a nation again (Perhaps a lucky guess?).

However, for one so obviously as intellectual as yourself, perhaps you can disprove the mathematical facts of the PERFECTION of the Bible in its original languages as enumerated by the Russian Mathematician Ivan Panin? Please try, as the 10,000-dollar reward that is now worth over 1,000,000 still stands for any who can. His full page wager of the mathematical PROOF that there IS a God in the New York Times has shut the mouth of many a critic, INCLUDING Albert Einstine who proved out Mr. Panin’s calculations. Check Mr. Panin’s proofs out on the Internet and let us know if you can disprove them.

By the way, God is going to toast the NWO. It is one of those soon to become fulfilled prophecies of the Bible.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I have many times debated this topic with the resultant attempts at marginalization by the proponents of the politically correct ‘Newspeak’; being a Southerner who was always against the evils of racism and segregation, I am well versed with such however. Be that as it may, being a Virginian born in Arlington no less, I always stand amazed at the pronouncements of national founts of wisdom on the lack of the Christian origins of the United States. To such amazing articulations of historical revisionism, I stand mute. How can one reason with proponents of an alternate reality of such amazing scale?

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."
Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, Query 18, 1781

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore
First off, the USA was founded on the separation of Church and State.

When you start off on the wrong foot, people like me will ignore the rest of your message.

If that was the founding issue, can you explain to me why church services were help on a weekly basis in the government buildings?

I will risk fanning the flames, and post a link. Have not read through it yet, but it looks interesting

www.creationists.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join