It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

Speaking of biomeds I just saw this video and it is a good one. Really covers the whole scene. I just posted yesterday how I had to get my licence renewed and they required fingerprints from both hands and a computerized signature, this employee was following prompts from her computer and strange she asked for various fingerprints from different people, not the same for all.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes it's a good theory isnt it? More so a fact.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The NWO is forming quite fast. this temporty real ID law is only one step closer to getting a RFID chip implant in the right hand or forehead.

They have some tiny chip in the new drivers license that contains our social security number, as well.

Some are welcoming this new world order. Crazy!

It's the biblical "mark of the beast" not the license, per say just the upcoming chip.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That was a great you tube video. It says a lot. Freaky!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its kind of confusing how so many people are going to be decieved and what not when the bible clearly lays down a list of prophecies and things like accepting the mark. Also, are the powers that be making these prophecies come true on purpose for some intent or are we just going to set up a NWO and chip people without thinking of the bible?

Lastly, I actually hope this all happens soon or at least in my lifetime. Do you guys share that hope? While there is plenty of good in this world there is also a great deal of stuff which is sickening and I'd like to see it all pass so the suffering can end. Plus i have my own reasons including my dislike for the current capitalist system, my longing for adventure, and having all the secrets and truths revealed to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes many will be deceived and take the mark. It’s to complex to be manmade, however lots of men would like to play God by arranging some of these events.

Some warning signs, such as the frequency of natural, disasters, a change in the weather, wars and rumors of wars, families being divided, frequencies of UFO (false miracles) are not manmade.

Also Ive heard the debate that every generation thinks it will happen to them but never before has Bible prophecy been fulfilled and we now have a globally connected internet web.

Our banking is globally connected, as are business’s. All we need now if the second coming, RFID microchip implants and off we go.

I’m afraid many Christians will doubt their faith and accept this NWO. Your right about all the truths being revealed! I’m ready too but wonder if I’m lukewarm?? You know how that saying in the Bible goes.

I’m prepared to go and also prepared to deal with the NWO if perhaps I don’t go and have to deal with all these foretold events.

What I find the most intriguing and surprised by is TBN is also saying the same thing about "get ready here we go" NEVER in my life have I heard them talk about Revalation and give dire warnings like this.

We have no other option but to believe this since God does not lie. We are warned to watch for false prophets and things. I'm watching.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Regardless of your religion, ethnic group, atheism, or any spiritual belief not listed a WARNING. Do not accept an RFIC microchip implant in your right hand or forehead or pay the piper.

This is fear mongering I guess but with a valid basis.

I'd like to Add Gordon Brown, as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It won't be long until every one on the planet is identified by scanning their eyes (FOREHEAD) or scanning their fingerprints (HAND). Does any of that ring a bell with anyone?

WASHINGTON (24 March) - Today, the U.S. House of Representatives approved legislation sponsored by U.S. Rep. Gus Bilirakis (R-Fla.), member of the House Homeland Security Committee...

H.R. 1148 would require the Secretary of Homeland Security to formalize and expand the successful mobile maritime biometric identification program to combat aliens unlawfully attempting to enter the United States. The bill also requires DHS to ensure this biometric system is integrated into other systems within DHS and other Agencies.

Since the beginning of the Coast Guards biometrics pilot in the Caribbean in November 2006, the Coast Guard has collected biometric data (fingerprints and photographs) from 2,455 migrants, using handheld scanners. This has resulted in the identification of 598 individuals with criminal records and the U.S. Attorneys Office in San Juan, Puerto Rico has prosecuted 271 individuals for violations of U.S. law, with a 100% conviction rate.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Wow Bombeni,
You should start your own thread on this one.

Yes we know it's coming. Do you believe in pre-trib rapture? I do but have heard other people believe that we are hald way through it and they believe in mid -tri rapture.

Others believe in post-trib, that is a scary thought. I dont think God will leave his people down here to suffer the fate of the mark and it's horrible consequences.

That thread we were on yesterday and a new one about God alarms me. their sites got lots of flags, therefore a lot are atheists.

I have had several people ask me what's wrong with a NWO, besides losing our Constitution, bill of rights, and freedoms it's the biblical event on the "One World Government"

Most dont know what we are talking about or fake they dont. with people like us they cant ignor it. they chose not to believe and will face the consequences.

Thanks for the links.

P.S you can also use my Angel smiley if you want or need to.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

WW I expect to experience at least part of the Trib, because we were given so many signs of how to identify the Trib and told what would happen during it. I think we will be here to help others identify what is happening and I believe a lot of people will be saved during that time. I would like to be wrong though, and I hope the Pre-Trib theory turns out correct!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I agree. even if they miss the pre-trib they still have the chance to be saved if they dont take the mark.

I dread anyone left down here during those 7 years. If I remember correctly God leaves the earth and Satan has total control during this time?

SHTF and about the 3 and 1/2 year mark of the 7 year tribulation. Those who have the mark will be plagued by the wrath foretold in the Bible.

Christains who have been left behind and refuse will be taken off to FEMA camps. Those FEMA coffins are hard to look at. Also that hand held RFID chip reader.

Many will also be saved, lots of Jews, many non believers but I fear the masses will comply to the NWO and get chipped.

I had one girl say if you get the chip on the forehead you go to hell but if you get it on the right hand to feed your family it wont be held against you.

I had to explain to her she was wrong that both have the same meaning.

I was hoping this stuff wouldnt occur in our generation but it's moving too rapidly and there is no way of stopping it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The New World Order is a smoke screen of the REAL World Order. RWO is millions die from starvation alone every year.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think, it is at the 3.5 years mark when the antichrist fully reveals himself and demands to be worshipped is when the Holy Spirit leaves the earth. If we think the world is bad now, that period will be unthinkable at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Well I do agree that the NWO is also the RWO and is not a conspiracy theory any longer.

Good point. I expect hyperinflation here in the US and Globally soon maybe by 2010-2011. There is already a food shortage.

Did you know that if every American ate 4 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day, as required, that that wouldnt be enough. I heard an expert speak on this issue.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey, we are on the same page. I agree that at the 3.5 year mark the Antichrist steps forward to make those follow and worship him, as God.

He will cause false miracles. UFO sightings have increased lately. God has a name for these so called aliens.

What the UFO chasers are seeing is real but they dont understand that they are demons. Many will be decieved during the tribulation period and worshop the Beast. He'll probably have a bunch of UFO's show up at his side.

I truly believe that the only explantion the government will have to explain the disappearance of millions of people is an Alien abduction.

What else fits. They may demand every global citizen to get a mark to identify them. Here is where they cross the line from confusion to doom.

P.S do we agree that aliens are what God mentions as superior beings, dark angels performing false miracles.

I guess they could be other things that apply as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

TO add to that, if you think of only 10 years ago, there wasn't near this fascination/interest/belief in ufo's as there is now. In fact, I have read several posts on ATS from people that say they would actually like to be taken by a ufo!!!

Yes that is what the G-Men will tell the population when God removes the Christians, no doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes 10 years ago the frequency of UFO was not as intense. Also we would have never expected a Global financial collapse. With help from computers we are now globally connected. Now they say the internet is a terrorist threat.

10 years ago we could'nt get chipped. The FDA just approved the RFID chip implant for use in humans! I looked on line at digital angel and verichip and anyone can get chipped for 200.00 US. Soon it will be free and mandatory.

10 years ago we didnt see the frequency of natural disaster, manmade disaster, a change in the weather, so many wars at once. All the signs are here and the frequecy is the Bible's description of "birth pangs"

Ive met lots of people here who are atheists, yet they say they would refuse the chip implant for one reason or another. Maybe they know what the bible says.

I am most alarmed that TBN is saying the same thing. They usually dont run around saying we are now in it and are waiting for the 4th horse. I was hping I was overreacting until I heard them recently.

Wow I had a lot of typ-os I accidently had a bad word instead of "it". oops. Sometimes I type faster than I think.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Jesus Missing From Obama's Georgetown Speech

www.nbcwashington.com...

CNSNews.com) - Georgetown University says it covered over the monogram “IHS”--symbolizing the name of Jesus Christ—because it was inscribed on a pediment on the stage where President Obama spoke at the university on Tuesday and the White House had asked Georgetown to cover up all signs and symbols there.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the “IHS” monogram that had previously adorned the stage at Georgetown’s Gaston Hall was still covered up--when the pediment where it had appeared was photographed by CNSNews.com.

President Obama is greeted by Georgetown University President John J. DeGioia as he arrives to deliver remarks on the economy, April 14, 2009, at Georgetown University. Georgetown had covered the symbol "IHS" on the pediment above and behind the two men. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert) “In coordinating the logistical arrangements for yesterday’s event, Georgetown honored the White House staff’s request to cover all of the Georgetown University signage and symbols behind Gaston Hall stage,” Julie Green Bataille, associate vice president for communications at

Why would he request something like this, man this makes me really think less of him then I already did.
www.cnsnews.com...

Check out the picture with the symbol covered with black plywood.

[edit on 033030p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good find Stormdancer! I just saw/heard Obama speech today where he mocks the Bible, he actually mocks the Sermon On The Mount. The whole video is worthwhile, but the speech I am talking about is at 3:32, if you want to go directly to it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good find Stormdancer! I just saw/heard Obama speech today where he mocks the Bible, he actually mocks the Sermon On The Mount. The whole video is worthwhile, but the speech I am talking about is at 3:32, if you want to go directly to it.

www.youtube.com...

Hi Bombeni, I will check out that link you posted, I was trying to start a new topic on this subject and it would not let me post and I was way over 10,000,

Would you try and start a topic on it?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join