It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet menaces east London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So now it's ok after all these years to come out and fly around for speculation. How many more photos of UFOs do we need? If there being invented here on earth let's see them up close and personal. If their coming from extraterrestrials then they cannot hide forever. In fact someone's bound to kill or capture one. We have the ability to network together far greater than Al Qaeda could ever be. The world is going to be introduced to the answer to life as we know it. Not even a nuclear warhead at the raise of an arm can stop it. Nothing will stand in its way.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This thread has been a real eye opener though hasn't it? Shows just how much hogwash the ..it's a hoax , it's photshopped crowd spout much of the time... ??

So not a bad day.. cleared it up, pretty much, its actually mundane, and outed some of the *its a hoax* crowd who obviously don't have a real clue at all..

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just been having a browse on street view, not far from this location in London i've found an intresting object in the sky.

Take a look, you can move up and down the road and still see it, its like a white cylinder shape - could be an aeroplane, im not sure.

Bonner Road, London

Yes, Bonner road - no joke

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't know if aliens are real or not, but i'm fairly convinced some UFO sightings are real, and if they operate anything close to how they are purported to act, I don't see how it could possibly be terestrial

But then again, who knows.. if it's not aliens, the government has an awful lot of 'splainin to do

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
its energy.

Energy. Energy.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
So now it's ok after all these years to come out and fly around for speculation. How many more photos of UFOs do we need? If there being invented here on earth let's see them up close and personal. If their coming from extraterrestrials then they cannot hide forever. In fact someone's bound to kill or capture one. We have the ability to network together far greater than Al Qaeda could ever be. The world is going to be introduced to the answer to life as we know it. Not even a nuclear warhead at the raise of an arm can stop it. Nothing will stand in its way.

There will be countless happenings of this to happen, till the most ignorant of people finally question...

what their reaction to this ... is still undefined.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
I've seen Chinooks flying over my house and they certainly do not fly in that formation, they fly in a line with a lot of space between them, 2 rotors are wide and they need a lot of gap otherwise they'd collide.

I agree, I get regular flyovers of chinooks here near london, and there's never that many, normally only 2 or 4, and when it's 4 they are in straight line

Also, love the guy giving the two finger salute to the camera

[edit on 30/3/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
What I find interesting is that people on the street were craning their necks to look in that direction!Perhaps those objects had just flown over and they were looking back to see them?

Aren't they just looking for the bus?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A flock of birds breaking the sound barrier together?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drummerboyG
Errm, the Red Arrows, are actually RED.
The clue is in the name.

And for any aircraft to be practising in the same airspace as Docklands and Heathrow? Don't think so.

From that distance through the haze, they would be a washed out dark purplish color which they are. They are also motion blurred which would make them more the color of the blue haze. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
definitely looks doctored to me......look at the whiter plume up around the top right of the saucers.....sorry, fake as can be....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
9 balloons, linked together.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with jets being the objects in the picture.

Specifically the Red Arrows, doing thier patented "flying triangle".

The 360 degree rotatable picture linked at the bottom of page 2..or three I think, ..anyhow it clearly shows people hearing these objects who can't see them, and one guy even moving into the gutter there to get a better look. A woman at a bus Station staring at the top part of a brick building waiting for something to appear. Then theres all the people on the left side who can see the 'anomoly' who are just "casually" viewing it. No one running in fear of the Menacing UFO's, or looking for cover ect.

Wow they say a picture can tell a thousand words. Well a full 360 degree picture with some zoom and pan abilities can tell a billion words.

Red Arrows, stunt performinbg jets doing a diamond 9 (case closed imo)

Good find though OP gave you a Star. But when the source is a tabloid magazine (like THE SUN) you always gotta have the BS meter turned way up on high alert.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
How someone gets birds, lamp pole pixel distortion, or planes is beyond me.

It doesn't really matter what altitude these objects are at.

The only thing that matters is that it is a decent daytime image, and in that image you can "CLEARLY" see multiple metal spherical objects.

No wings, no tails, no pixel squares or obvious distortion.

They are spheres and all uniform in appearance.

Lets just drop the lame swamp gas excuses and demand to know what these things are that are buzzing around all over the world, and in some areas of so-called secure air space I might add.

WOW and considering streetview is a collection of pictures stitched together to form the view we will get some strange looking pictures FUNNY how in this day and age with most of the populations of the western world with some kind of gadget that takes a picture be it a phone.digital still/video camera the person who posts the picture (quite often a ufo believer) just happens to be just far enough away that all you get is a BLURRY object or light strange that dont you think!
Or is that NASA'S fault

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hmm to be honest it could very well be a flock of birds. While it may not be actually perfect formation, the angled viewpoint of the camera makes it so. Being pretty familiar with migrating geese and ducks (come winter I see multiple flocks flying overhead daily) thats what it looks like to me. They fly over in V or diamond type patterns and are really quite uniform. It is very possible that the camera chanced upon the correct angle to make it so perfect looking. On the same not, I have very little knowledge of bird types and migration patterns and such around London. Very odd picture. (By the way, Just providing possibilities, not necessarily denying existence of UFO's or the like. While you can't instantly decide its swamp gas or weather balloons without analyzing, you cant instantly decide UFO either)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
er, hello, it was the fly over celebrations by the RAF for the queens birthday on june 2008 as i mentioned earlier. sorry it wasn't exciting seeing that they were 16 jets flying in a diamond formation as part of a larger display, but, oh well.

So, NOT UFO, but IFO and never believe everything you read in the Sun, although that implies that Sun readers can actually read.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by afgang]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Regardless of whether the particular picture is truth or dare, be on the lookout for something like this:

Invasion?

Well, those movie theatres weren't just for money and entertainment were they? What were the 'messages'. Do they work?

On the other hand, some movies offer real talent with real purpose though you may have to have a high speed connection to play.

It's amazing where they came up with all the advanced videography? Magic or did they get a little help along the way?

I don't believe most are aware of who they really are.
I get a sense of disconnectedness while walking around the 'block'.
Nature seems stratified and replaced in the heart of man by 'something' else. Meanwhile the majicians hide behind their cloaks of shame.

Fools to assume they are to remain unseen?
Only a FOOL is so short sited.
Does this not jive with 'reason'?
An unprogrammed computer is open to programming.
A soul is open for 'interpretation'.
Who's your author?
You.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. They dont look menacing at all though IMO. Is there a clearer picture anywhere of these objects? The formation is interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They look like coconuts to me, probably being carried by swallows.

I can't tell if they are African or European swallows.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

The "UFO" picture looks to me like the Diamond formation :
www.strizhi.info...

A classic...

Then, I don't believe a bloody word Mr Pope says, he can't even spot a seagull in this blurfo picture : www.thesun.co.uk...

My 2 cents, but back here in France, we did get this problem for a while specially when the "Patrouille de France" (i.e. Blue Angels or similar)
was flying at night.

Just look at the videos & photos if you don't understand :
francesurveillance.xooit.com...

Now in Chile :
www.youtube.com...

And the explanation :

"se trataba finalmente de 14 aviones Pillán de la Escuela de Aviación de Fach que practicaban la ceremonia de graduación de oficiales"

when it was in fact 14 aircrafts from the Fach Aviation school, practicing for the Officers graduation ceremony.

Source : www.terra.cl... ago

Cheers,
Europa

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Europa733]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join