It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet menaces east London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
People can run the Sun into the ground. The fact is they are promoting UFOs that are buzzing our planet Earth. This picture, well it's very interesting, the formation is typical of the ufo orbs. Maybe silver type ufo orbs in flight formation.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yes it would be interesting if it was real...

Thats why I went to it straight away, but it's one of those awful pictures again, and could be any handy work from any half decent photoshop user, and it then pulls the whole subject back to the gutter again, so that nobody will take it seriosuly enough to go and report on the subject properly.

I'm as keen as anybody to get some decent pics or video's its just very frustrating how all the pics alwasy seem to blurry and then only reported in the Sun.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well ive gone through to look at the image through google earth to check for consistancy on the images taken. Now the image in question is no longer visible. I have reason to believe that they have gone through a patch of the street to re-photograph the area to maybe "remove this picture" So why would they need to remove several images to cover up one?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

I figured it out. it is real. because the original photos were replaced. I have proof! Im working on it right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They are here for the g20 summit.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Nope they're still there.

They're not going to cover up a shot of 9 blurry planes flying over head in a diamond formation.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by android
Wow what a pic! Any explanations ats'ers?

Yeah: Each of those craft has its own local gravity field that overcomes the Earth's, and they are all locked together by being placed "in sync" with each others' gravity vortices, which have "shells" of strength not unlike the classical valences of electrons around a nucleus. They could be government craft.

There's a former gov contractor named Stan Deyo that has lectures on YouTube explaining how these things work, and how he helped develop them and he even shows several different designs he proposed to DARPA that were rejected. He said if any of the designs were approved, he wouldn't be allowed to discuss them. So the implication I got was that these things ARE in government possession.

Just like any technology, once its understood it seems simple and obvious. But of course I've never been able to personally validate the theories on gravity he presented, as much sense as they made, because I don't have the resources. But I've seen all the crazy UFO maneuvers, seen them go through clouds without disturbing the clouds, etc., and what he said made perfect sense of all of those phenomena, and didn't contradict any of the other physics I know, and physics is a sort of hobby of mine as an EE major.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
reply to post by android

Good find android thanks for posting.

Seriously folks if you looked at this other picture you can see a bit more.
Now did anyone of you drop kicks "franspeakfree,symmetricAvenger,reject,WatchNLearn" happen to even view the Op's(android) picture? surely Not with ya smart ass remarks!

I'm now refereeing to this 360degree picture:

What I see is Five people across the road (reference is the Father in a Beige t-shirt with his son in a Red t-shirt ) all looking up,which may indicate that there is Sound for them all to look up?
Also the first picture has One man approaching the lane(right) looking up in that direction, White shirt, blue jeans walking in the gutter line looking up right,His 2'oclock.

What I see from the picture is there seems to be sound there for All these people to look in that direction all at once.

Zelong.

This picture seems to be blanked now. Perhaps too many people are hitting the link ?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Edit, looks like its a fail. i didnt see the other street!
Dang all that for nothing, and i wont delete this, too funny.

Yea, the image is still there, so now what is it?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by big gee

Yea they all seem to be looking up at it.
they even show a man getting out of his car.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by big gee

Was there any reports of Ufos coming form this place on the UFO site where you report sightings?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I found the image thank you, i though for sure it was gone. but its still there.l

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is a link to Google Street view. Take a look around and nearly everyone on the street is looking up... some even taking photo's.

They are just planes.

How so? People would be in a panic and not taking photos..

If they were "hyper speed" crafts or something people wouldn't have time to take out their cameras to take photos.

If they were UFO's this would have hit the mainstream and more images and interviews would have flooded in along with other public CCTV video and imagery.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If they were "hyper speed" crafts or something people wouldn't have time to take out their cameras to take photos.

This is a common misconception, with our traditional aircrafts if something is in the air it has to be moving at immense speed.

That is not the case with these crafts, and the fact that they were able to be capture on camera with relatively little blurring should tell you this is not a conventional aircraft.

Just because something can move at hyperspeed doesn't mean it has to all the time, in fact it would be a detriment to the craft itself if it HAD to move that fast.

If they were UFO's this would have hit the mainstream and more images and interviews would have flooded in along with other public CCTV video and imagery.

Mainstream media doesn't report anything of value, much less unverified UFO's.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This photo could be doctored. If you look at the picture,around the UFO's there seems to be a discoloration in the clouds around the orbs,however,there seems to be people on the street looking up at something,so without some experts this could be hard to debunk. I personally think,we could be on the edge of alien contact,because of so many recent sightings. If we are,remain calm and try to have a peaceful state of mind,if you encounter a UFO. Do not shoot at it or have violent thoughts.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
how come they didn't include an address in the article? Kinda odd ... I can't explain what it is

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For minute i thought that we were under attack. I'm glad were safe
....for now

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

UFO fleet menaces east London

What was so menacing?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by android

Why have they all been flying in formations lately. Formations are an indication of preparation for war, practice and drills right?

Could this indicate a new direction for "visitors"?

Hmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Good grief, is there anywhere in the UK that doesn't have a camera watching your every move?

Also, why is the image blurred about 3/4 of the way up, just go up the light pole and you'll see the pixelation change near where the "UFOs" are.

This also appears to be something of a quirky website, not given to reporting on serious news, a give away perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join