It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica deception!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Remember the movie 'The Thing' Maybe thats what you found.
Probably not but it would make a great movie. I only mention it because it was the first thing i thought of when reading your posts.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenityone
At this time I only understood that all we found back then was a concrete wall and nothing more to it. Except for one thing, after we turned back and came to the first point we´d reached by the wall there where someone looking at us a couple of hundred feet - straight up! We saw something that turned us white and we where scared shiitless!!!

Today I know better! What we came across is one thing and one thing only! Best kept secret of our present civilization I would suggest! But there it was, alive and kicking! -Neu Schwabenland...

There are NO other reasonable explanation other than this! Because we were at that very precise area!

I can´t repeat it enough!

I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!

Can you tell me when you will release your book about your findings in Antarctica? There are ruins on the surface of Antarctica and most do not relize there is a huge dessert that most will find unbelievable.

link   

Originally posted by serenityone
At this time I only understood that all we found back then was a concrete wall and nothing more to it. Except for one thing, after we turned back and came to the first point we´d reached by the wall there where someone looking at us a couple of hundred feet - straight up! We saw something that turned us white and we where scared shiitless!!!

Today I know better! What we came across is one thing and one thing only! Best kept secret of our present civilization I would suggest! But there it was, alive and kicking! -Neu Schwabenland...

There are NO other reasonable explanation other than this! Because we were at that very precise area!

I can´t repeat it enough!

I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!

When you came upon this being that was watching you can you describe what it looked like. How tall and what color was this being. Did you try to communicate with this being by hand signals or by any other method? What type of clothing was this being wearing and what scared you so badly? Were you chased once being spotted or did you try to approach the being?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by amari]

link   
A question in your story, first how did you carry enough gas to go for 5 days out? how is it you survived the outside elements at night? how is it, you could have lived and survived those elements even during the day since they are so extreme?

sorry, it seems there are holes in your story.

BUT also, your story, seems to be like so many others that say" I just saw a UFO, pictures will be provided, but they never are".

Your story seems to be one of those that lead the reader on.... but gives no substance to the facts.

You say, you saw something "unbelievable" yet - you won't say what it was.

BUT this unbelievable thing, is the whole premise of your story.

we did not get what the "unbelievable" was, so in essence your thread is about nothing..... only the fact you saw something.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it, if you are going to create a thread about something, you should damn well tell everyone, what the "something" IS!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
A question in your story, first how did you carry enough gas to go for 5 days out? how is it you survived the outside elements at night? how is it, you could have lived and survived those elements even during the day since they are so extreme?

sorry, it seems there are holes in your story.

BUT also, your story, seems to be like so many others that say" I just saw a UFO, pictures will be provided, but they never are".

Your story seems to be one of those that lead the reader on.... but gives no substance to the facts.

You say, you saw something "unbelievable" yet - you won't say what it was.

BUT this unbelievable thing, is the whole premise of your story.

we did not get what the "unbelievable" was, so in essence your thread is about nothing..... only the fact you saw something.

Sorry, that doesn't cut it, if you are going to create a thread about something, you should damn well tell everyone, what the "something" IS!!

Well said! I have nothing more to say!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by serenityone

An interesting read. As for questioningall questions, most of these would be available to be answered as arctic military training

Would love to know what s/he meant by:

Except for one thing, after we turned back and came to the first point we´d reached by the wall there where someone looking at us a couple of hundred feet - straight up! We saw something that turned us white and we where scared shiitless!!!

Who was it?
What were they dressed like?
"What do you mean by "straight up"? Do you mean 200 feet above you, 'straight up' as in 'I'm telling the truth'?
Why would a concrete wall scare you 'shiitless'?

Love to read more of this.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonwilson
One question about this- a concrete wall? How does one go about mixing concrete- especially a large amount- in an environment where water instantly freezes? No liquid water= no concrete. Concrete is hardly an ideal building material in the Antarctic. It's kind of like trying to build an igloo in the desert.

Why build a huge, expensive wall in a place where you are least likely to have potential intruders?

[edit on 30-3-2009 by moonwilson]

Maybe it wasnt ice or in the antartica when it was built??

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I got a stupid question....

What does this stuff have to do with Ancient & Lost civilizations???

This is and should be a conspiracy theory and as such be shifted to that forum.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From this thread's title I actually believed I was going to be reading a genuine discussion about what could be out there, not some fairy tale. No evidence, No credit.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, star and flag for that!!

Maybe the Nazis really accomplished something at Antarctica. There are some clues stated by admiral Karl Donitz himself.

In 1943, the Grand Admiral is reported to have stated that "the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Fuhrer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress."2 Strange language for an admiral well-known for cold calculation in military strategy and tactics, and not well-known to be inclined to mystical statements. Then again, in 1944, the Grand Admiral doled out a little more information: "The German Navy will have to accomplish a great task in the future. The German Navy knows all hiding places in the oceans and therefore it will be very easy to bring the Fuhrer to a safe place should the necessity arise and in which he will have the opportunity to work out his final plans."3 But it was Donitz's almost insane remarks at Nuremberg that seemed to point clearly to one of the two polar regions as the "site" for these "plans". At Nuremberg he boasted of "an invulnerable fortress, a paradise-like oasis in the middle of eternal ice.

There must be something in there that they are not telling us...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by scordar]

[edit: code tags to quote tags]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He found the Nazi base where the Nazi's built UFO's. The Nazi's won the War/Battle of 1947 by using their flying discs to destroy American planes and ships when the US battle fleet went down there to see what was going on. After loosing the war by being out gunned and out manuevered by flying discs that could fly in the air and in the water at extremely fast speeds, a treaty was signed that No war equipment was to be brought to Antarctica, only research could be done there by any Nation.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Very interesting... has anyone seen Transformers?

and for that matter, what are we really doing in the middle east? anyone seen Stargate?

I think this thread should stay in the Ancient and Lost Civilizations. The earth is very old, the poles have switched many times. Why couldn't there be artifacts in antarctica?

Actually, a thought just occurred, if the geomagnetic poles switch, is Antarctica warm???? Governments of the world could be making stakes on land that will be nice in the future. Although, then buildings on the ice wouldn't be very good would they...and there is a hell of a lot of ice to melt...

Anyways, cool thread. Especially with the alleged testimony serenityone has provided.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
Very interesting thread, star and flag for that!!

Maybe the Nazis really accomplished something at Antarctica. There are some clues stated by admiral Karl Donitz himself.

In 1943, the Grand Admiral is reported to have stated that "the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Fuhrer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress."2 Strange language for an admiral well-known for cold calculation in military strategy and tactics, and not well-known to be inclined to mystical statements. Then again, in 1944, the Grand Admiral doled out a little more information: "The German Navy will have to accomplish a great task in the future. The German Navy knows all hiding places in the oceans and therefore it will be very easy to bring the Fuhrer to a safe place should the necessity arise and in which he will have the opportunity to work out his final plans."3 But it was Donitz's almost insane remarks at Nuremberg that seemed to point clearly to one of the two polar regions as the "site" for these "plans". At Nuremberg he boasted of "an invulnerable fortress, a paradise-like oasis in the middle of eternal ice.

There must be something in there that they are not telling us...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by scordar]

Let us read some history.

In 1938, Nazi Germany sent an expedition to Antarctica with a mission to investigate sites for a possible base and to make formal claims in the name of the Third Reich. To prepare them for their mission, they invited the great polar explorer Richard E. Byrd to lecture them on what to expect. The following year, a month after hostilities had commenced in Europe, the Germans returned to Neuschwabenland to finish what had been started, with many suggesting that a base was being constructed.

Britains secret war

So sweeden man, what did you see ? Nazi ? cause maby they are on the moon aswell..
Bare tuller...
Can you shed some light on the Norwegian politician warning letter ? Bare spør siden du ser ut til å være innenfor 'systemet'

[edit: code tags to quote tags]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Very interesting... has anyone seen Transformers?
anyone seen Stargate?
the Ancient and Lost Civilizations. The earth is very old, the poles have switched many times. Why couldn't there be artifacts in antarctica?

Anyways, cool thread. Especially with the alleged testimony serenityone has provided.

Have you seen X-Files : FIGHT the future ?? a huge saucer comes up of the ice, that twice in movies now, MUST be true

But in X-Files they use bees to spread the chemicals and not planes...
Nice twist
and Toxic Sky Im gonna watch it I when time allows it..

[edit on 3/31/2009 by Spiderj]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

But the OP is not posting anything about Ancient Stuff. he is just speculating about the Ice Station that the Chinese are building. Is that Ancient????

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

There is actually very much data in the internet suggesting that the Nazis really had something interesting going on at south pole..

# Allegations from German writers of known or suspected Nazi sympathies of a continued German presence on the Antarctic continent during and after the war;

# Actual suspicious U-boat activity in the South Atlantic at the end of the war;

# Allegations of German research that could have been for no other purpose than establishment of a permanent German presence on the continent;

# Allegations of discoveries of small thermally heated ponds with unknown types of algae on the continent's interior;

# Allegations of Grand Admiral Donitz that the U-boat fleet was involved in the construction of a secret base or bases far from the Reich, one base of which was surrounded by "eternal ice";

# Allegations of a last sea battle in the Atlantic prior to the German surrender, with things going surprisingly disastrously for the Allies;

# An actual large postwar American military adventure to the continent within two years of the end of the war, with small accompanying international press contingents, an expedition outfitted for eight months that stayed only eight weeks; and finally,

# An actual newspaper report of Admiral Byrd trying to warn America of a military threat from "enemy aircraft" flying from pole to pole at tremendous speed.

Maybe most of them are only allegations, but who knows...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
reply to post by beebs

But the OP is not posting anything about Ancient Stuff. he is just speculating about the Ice Station that the Chinese are building. Is that Ancient????

Looks like you didnt get the part where he speak of the huge concrete walls. If they are like the ones in Iraq, I dont know what he ment, but Im guessing it is, then the same dudes may have built them, and would make it ancient. But he aint talking, so...'some ancient entity is coming.. they no longer go by the allseing eye,but the rising sun..' , just some quotes..

It ofcourse can be just a little china man ontop of an concretewall..

Like in the old times, they started to wear crosses as a sign of its return.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
reply to post by ChemBreather

There is actually very much data in the internet suggesting that the Nazis really had something interesting going on at south pole..

Maybe most of them are only allegations, but who knows...

I agree, yet I stumbled onto something intresting, even if you think it is bunk..Worth a shot.

Saddam and Nebuchadnezzar

Saddam believes he is the literal reincarnation of King Nebuchadnezzar II, according to "investigative mythologist" William Henry and others. Nebuchadnezzar II is considered by historians to have been one of the greatest kings of ancient Babylon (now Iraq), who ruled that land from 605 to 562 BC. Credited with building the legendary Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Nebuchadnezzar created an era of prosperity for Babylon, undertaking great construction projects, including temples, shrines, fortification walls and pyramids, and making Babylon the most powerful nation in the world. Saddam saw himself in the same role. "Saddam is saying he is the reincarnated Nebuchadnezzar," writes Henry in Saddam Hussein, the Stairway to Heaven and the Return of Planet X. "He is attempting to recreate and outdo the feats of the biblical king."

And let us not forget Who was messing around in that Area befor the Babylonians, and who had a home called Eden there..

Here is the link, it is an huge page with alot of NaziUfo related stuff..
Link

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by serenityone

Serenityone, You sound awfully defensive. No one here is accusing you of anything. Please just answer the questions so that we may better help you.

Describe your encounter in more detail include a description of the object / creature you saw.

thank you,

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The OPs story does not check out on the Kosovo details.
He mentions being ear-marked for deploying to Kosovo, then this was instead changed to the Antarctica by his CO, ok so far so good.
He then states the dates 1997 - 1998 as being the time spent in Antarctica.

Well buddy, I was deployed to Kosovo and let me tell you something there were NO military missions to Kosovo until May 1999. Immediately prior there were observer missions for officers in Jan - March 1999. Any earlier than that would of been Bosnia only for OPFOR units.
I know cause I was among the speahead forces that occupied the capital city Pristina.
Prior to that the Serbian Army / MUP and PJP was in charge, believe me they wouldn't of allowed Swedes in prior to the bombing campaign.

So unless you've got a time machine you can't of been given any opportunity to deploy to Kosovo 2 YEARS EARLY.

Sorry mate I wanted to believe your groove on the Antarctic discovery you made but your tale is pure hokum and dis-information cause of the factual errors.

Despite this I do reckon there is a conspiracy connected with the landmass. Admiral Bryd wrote of the hollow earth theory and I think he was onto something...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by WatchRider]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join