It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013, the year the StarGods return.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

WE are destroying OURSELVES, with our own hands.

I read this phrase all the time...and every time it's written, it's totally wrong.

'We' are not destroying 'ourselves' at all...'We' by and large have negligible impact on the Earth or it's systems.

'TPTB' on the other hand ARE polluting and raping the planet, driving the massive proportion of Humanity into what amounts to indentured servitude / slavery and indigenous people are continually marginalised, their homes and habitats destroyed..all in the name of 'My bank balance/residence/vehicle collection/holiday home(s)/business is significantly larger than yours' mentality.

When talking about those who don't give a toss for anyone or anything other than their own superiority over others, don't say 'We'..say 'They'...because 'We' don't get a say in what happens to the Earth in the least...'They' control it, exploit it and pocket their disgusting monetary profits.

We didn't drill into the gulf and cause the destruction of the eco system there...they did.

We didn't build and explode thousands of Nuclear bombs...they did.

We don't make war on civilians, using White phosphorous chemical weapons and Depleted Uranium (radioactive / dirty bombs) tipped munitions...they did.

We don't move into African, Asian and S. American countries, exploit the natural resources, while poisoning the local environment and waterways...they do.

'They' make the policy, they put up the money and muscle, they are responsible.

If Humanity is going to be judged by an outside intelligence on it's 'performance' on Earth so far...the judgement will be confined to a relative few people...about 1% of the people more or less!

The joke is on 100% of us though...since the 1% drag the rest of us along and down with them...'They' are actually losers, despite how 'large' their wealth is or not, and unfortunately, the rest of us are too.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So, the timeline for their appearance is by August, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Based from new information from my dreams, the ETs might show themselves sometime between August 2nd to August 20th 2013....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think they will show themselves sometime before the month of September 2013 ends.......perhaps sometime between September 12 2013 to September 26 2013.....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Y'all might want to question just "WHO" these "star gods" are. They might not be the best thing for Earth and the Terrestrial Human species.

This Sirian Orion Alliance may be a rather bad thing for Earth. The last time they visited Earth (6000 years ago) they changed the course of Human evolution. What damage will they do this time?

Then there are the "Others". You know; the Ones who are "hated" so uch by Terrestrial Humans, yet have done virtually nothing.

Just a couple of thoughts.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by starfemme1

Sorry but nothing has been leaving this species alone. They're a bunch of lying scum bags puppeting humanity and performing sickening rituals against certain identities of existence that have to do with a number and letter pattern of the design of this language. They're destroyers that have defiled in crude and evil ways these identities that are a part of existence.
I don't believe for a second anymore than leah or erin are decent people after what's happened to my life in these satanic mutilation rituals.

Regards Chris B totally mind controlled and life ruined by the star gods

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Our star brothers and sisters always promised there return. Everyone reading this, bing the date of December,16, 2013 (it's the thread titled Exkavier). This is the last day of the 12th glyph of the Mayan Tzolkin. The morning of December,17, 2013 is the day when we move into the 13 glyph. This is an extermely ancient and important glyph. This symbol means only one major thing. A bond will be established between Heaven and Earth. An then we meet our ancestors. We need there wisdom more than ever on this world. We are like children with giant matches. The parents have to step in now to avert disaster.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

I'm sorry man, but a true "brother" or "sister" wouldn't come into your home and destroy much of it, they wouldn't take advantage of your to you detriment, they wouldn't harm you and change the very nature of your being.

These "star gods", the Sirian Orion Alliance did exactly that 6000 years ago, and may have punished you for defending yourselves (after all, you did violently "kick" the off your planet). The SOA contaminated your gene pool and have been the major contributors to the sour economic and energy state of Earth. They are the reason you have wars (Terrestrial Humans, apparently, are peaceful by nature. Or so I been told). And, y'all want to welcome them with open arms??!?

Well, they are currently very close; just outside the asteroid belt are nearly a million of them, along with their "war machine". They have been there since Dec. 18, 2012, ad there is still little indication of their true intent, though I suspect the Terrestrial Governments know by now.

edit on 14-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Menedes567
Based from new information from my dreams, the ETs might show themselves sometime between August 2nd to August 20th 2013....

Menedes567
I think they will show themselves sometime before the month of September 2013 ends.......perhaps sometime between September 12 2013 to September 26 2013.....

I predict a future post...

Menedez567
Based on nothing happening yet...perhaps some time before 2014..yeah that's the ticket

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join