It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013, the year the StarGods return.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi,

I have been communicating with Star-Gods since I was twelve. They were here over four thousand years ago. They helped build the pyramids, the gardens of Babylon and the Mayan pyramids............they then left us alone.
I have recieved a message that they are returning in 2013 to save the earth from destruction.
I have also been told that the Government knows of this and will announce their arrival soon.
I want to assure everyone that they come in peace to build not destroy.

Karen

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting. Pretty much what is also being said here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
hm ok !

can i ask what are the stargod"s" names? or atleast the one you spoke to and why is 2013 an important date?.

I cant see this happening myself as if i was some aliens "gods" then i would stay as far away from the rock as possible, or bring some firepower..

alot of people think life is like the moives.. the only film close to aliens imo is independece day "btw we lose" and war of the worlds "more propible"..

virus can be nasty little things, im sure aliens are well aware of this, earth would be an aliens worst biological nightmare!!!

But if you can say more please do i mean after all who am i to judge you could be telling the truth i mean can life get any more crazy than just being here in the first place?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"knowing"?
I have seen that movie today

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well thank you, for taking the time to let us know. I have heard that 2012 might not be the year the looking glass goes blank. I can't remember who said it, but I think they said that our calendar is off by one year or so? And that therefore it will be closer to 2013 instead? He might have been at the Conscious Life Expo with David Wilcock...but those videos on youtube are gone...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
see the thing is the mayan pyrimads weren't built 4000 years ago. might want to adjust your timeline there chosen one...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

ON Topic civil posts only.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You said you've been communicating with them since you were 12. Was this in dreams, astrally, via postcards, channeling or face to face? What race or species were these ets?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why is it that those damn pesky aliens always choose to talk to peoples who only have internets anonimity as a way to comunnicate their message? Why not ''channeling'' (God I hate that word) their global message of peace to, I don't know, Jay Leno?
How do I subscribe on this ''channeling'' newsletter(AAAHhhh again)?
Also, you said you were communicating with them since your 12. why talking about it now?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

They chose to communicate with me, not the other way around, Through visions while awake and astral projection I have visited their home planet.
One Aliens name is 'Aekerri', he is a scholar of other planets civilizations. He has been to earth before.
I am not saying that any of this makes me special, they randomly choose people to study based on no particular criteria. He alone is in constant contact with over 20,000 earthlings!
You might even know some.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your answer. It sounds like an interesting experience, and yes I am aware that ets have contacted people, many people actually, on earth. What race or species was your contact? Where they nordic/humans or were they greys or reptiles, or another species?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Man i really dont want to wait till 2013, i mean 2012 is long enough already. But oh well it will happen one day or another.

I have to think that you are real and your experiences are real. I listen to a person called Michael and he does get full color visions all the time from Ets, and messages through dreams. But never was taken by astral body.

What are some of the visions you have had, Michael has had a major one depicting millions of craft in the sky and showing themselves to earth.

What does the ets planet look like, and their ships?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Is 2012/'13 the opening of some kind of barrier that keeps humans out of the know?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello Starfemme,

Please do not be offended by any of these questions and/or take exception. I only desire to substantiate the information you give and for purposes of public scrutiny forge document transcripts of our conversations for this community and potentially others that may request or desire information.

Remember please my aim is not to offend you in any way, only find the truth behind these claims and portray your words in the most believable light possible, so here are a few preliminary questions.

Also, do not feel obliged to answer any or all questions for the time being. No answer is not necessarily the wrong answer.

1) May we/I have your real name and location, feel free to U2U me any information or further contact details so we can arrange a more in-depth discussion and possibly proper distribution of such extraordinary information.

2) Have you previously had any Psychiatric health problems throughout your life or recently?

3) Why is it only now you have decided to come forward with this information?

4) Are you aware of which race of beings you claim to be in contact with you?

5) Are you in possession of any physical evidence?

6) How frequently are you contacted?

7) Have you stated these claims anywhere else?

8) Will you agree to commit to contact with me and allow me to document our discussions? you will only be documented when you have authorised me to do so.

I will update this thread should anything of interest be mentioned regarding this particular topic, if permission is given by "StarFemme1."

[edit on 30-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Great!

I hope they are coming to help me 'build' my bomb shelter.

Can you ask them if this is so please?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Star and Flag!
Very interesting stuff!
What race were these aliens or stargods and where is there origin?
I assume if they have informed you about 2013 then they would of informed you about lots of other events in the future/past aswell.
If you are willing to help people, and your not BSing then you could provide amazing info to everyone.
Well, if the government know of these starGods then i guess they know too, but they're not telling anyone.
God i hate the government.
So what other important info can you provide?
What can I do to prepare myself for this and help or aid there comming?
Thanks
Jacob

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join