It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freedom tower to be renamed one world trade center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
how fitting that the destruction of the twin towers ushered in the end tothe end of the american way of life and sovereignty would result in freedom tower being renamed the one world trade center.new world order anyone ?this according to the associated press article in my hometown paper. thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What has the NWO got to do with renaming the building? It's being built in the world trade center complex, so using the name world trade center makes sense, and is a way to honor the pre existing buildings I would think.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this is the 3rd or fourth RECENT thread made on this topic. Although im sure you have something informative to add to the discussion.... it would serve the whole discussion better to do a quick search at teh top right. Your comments would be better applied to the current thread on the topic.

So... remeber if its been out for more than 2 days do a quick search at the top right. ONE WORLD TOWER OF DEWM!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I logged in just to reply to this post.

This really pisses me off it's like they are throwing it in our face, and desecrating the dead that have died in this awful event!

I'm pissed and this is just another smack in the face and it's WIDE OPEN others are blind to this!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
sorry bout the double post ,im still a rookie here but i tend not to repeat mistakes ,thanks .and again sorry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There is already an ongoing thread on this very topic, please add your comments there thank you.

Port Authority says No to Freedom Tower name, it will be called 1WTC

This thread is now closed.
Sauron Forum Moderator

new topics

top topics

join