It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
unfortunatly i'm pretty sure there was at least 20 of us yelling mara at our cats last night, and nothing happened.... Hmmmmmm.,.,..... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by XXXN3O

And my friend like I told you in the last thread:

It's not on the internet. It's IN the manuscripts that you get off the internet.

That thread which you pulled off is, if you can remember, about a BLOG POST I found with that word. It's not related to this at all.

I am not here to constantly oppose you in everything you post but some of it is questionable to me and it seems some others from the responses.

I will simply ask, what is your motive for wanting to contact spirits, demons or entities?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Didn't you read his last couple of post ?? It was all for CHICKS!!! LMAO.

2ndy 2ndy 2ndy

Cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

There was no reason. At first I just found it "interesting", so then I decided why not try it on this attractive girl that I like, and it worked.

From that moment on, I researched more about it, and decided to try the other stuff, which then I didn't follow through with.

After all, you have to understand these spirits can and will give you ANYTHING you ask. It's an understanding between you and the spirits.

They take care of your "bids" for you, and in exchange you let them flow through your body. It's pretty weird, but that's how the "rules" go.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

There was no reason. At first I just found it "interesting", so then I decided why not try it on this attractive girl that I like, and it worked.

From that moment on, I researched more about it, and decided to try the other stuff, which then I didn't follow through with.

After all, you have to understand these spirits can and will give you ANYTHING you ask. It's an understanding between you and the spirits.

They take care of your "bids" for you, and in exchange you let them flow through your body. It's pretty weird, but that's how the "rules" go.

Like I thought...selfishness.

Why would anyone who is not selfish wish to do this if it is true? They would not.

It is like saying two wrongs make a right.

To each his own but whether this is true or not, motive is everything if you want to put your toes into certain topics. You should not be dipping into anything like this until you understand exactly what I am saying.

I mean you are literally saying that you are that selfish you cannot even be bothered living your life?

Remove the sand from your eyes. That is you wake up call right there.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It's not even about being selfish.

It's about the curiosity of an individual in life trying to pursue the highest orders of wisdom. It's about self satisfaction and spiritual evolution.

There's a right way to get there and a wrong way. Both paths DO involve spirit entities and the "Holy Spirit" itself. I've shown you the "wrong" way. In a few weeks, I'll make a post showing the RIGHT way.

I'm still researching the topics of portals, occult magic, ancient deities, etc. When I've reached the point to expose the RIGHT way, then it shall be time for our spiritual evolution as mankind.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

1)I've NEVER contradicted myself in this thread.
Sure.

I've tried the simple ritual, and got what I wanted. I started doing the bigger more complex rituals and got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped. Hence, I didn't go through with it 100%.
So you agree, you have no Idea what would happen and you haven't opened any portals. So all you have is a bad feeling. Well all I have is a bad feeling about YOU.

In the manuscripts there's also warnings that if you go through with some of these rituals and spells, you CAN get possessed. So this is not me making it up. I'm just telling the warning to others, so they don't treat this as a joke.
Why would you need to warn people if you didn't even go through with the ritual. You DID'NT GO THROUGH WITH IT YOURSELF.

2)You haven't even downloaded them or read them, so why do you think this is a waste of time?
How do you know? You seem really intent on people downloading this stuff don't you?
Do You think your link is the only ritual source out there. You think your post is somehow new. You think your claims are ground breaking. LOL. Please.

Those who haven't even made an effort to LISTEN to what I've been saying shouldn't even be expressing their opinions because it is solely skepticism.
Coming from someone who didn't make the effort to go through with the ritual, contradiction anyone? You were solely sceptical of the ritual on feeling, yet demand others download this stuff from a rapidshare site and not try it because it is dangerous. Yet they still need to download it? Why, you clearly state that this is not to be tried.
You said you can open portals but you haven't done that. Contradiction anyone?

I can express my opinion anywhere I want on this forum buddy, if you don't like it I suggest you open a portal up and form your own forum. As far as opinion goes that is all you have on the topic, is an opinion, as you have not performed the ritual yourself, because based on your OPINION, you felt bad about the ritual.

As for the Girlfriend ritual, dude, are you for real, come on that is the oldest trick in the book. I thought the secret, law of attraction routines were pathetic, who are you trying to fool with this dribble.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So with all the replies, has anyone actually tried this? Any results?

I was taught many years ago that nothing is to be feared - only understood, so with that said, I don't understand why anyone would seek possesion or want to jeopardise their right to free will?

Back to the OP, how'd your date go with the attractive girl?

How did the conversations go? Relate much?

That bad feeling you felt, may have been your basic instinct of self preservation. kudos for listening.

peace.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by one_small_step]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

You are not going to change and that's fine. You will remain a skeptic for ever until you change that mentality and attitude.

Instead of trying to "attack" me, why don't you make a positive contribution to this thread?

People were demanding "proof" of spirits being real, etc. so I showed them the documents. It is up to them what they do with the information that is provided. I warned them that it's dangerous.

How do I know it it's dangerous if I didn't go through with the other rituals 100%?

Two reasons:

1)I did the basic ritual AND it WORKED!

2)When you get a VERY bad feeling about something, you don't continue with it. Period.

Very simple.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm going to tell you right now that you are wrong, since you haven't even downloaded the manuscripts.

No, I can't download the manuscripts. It's physically impossible on my dial-up account (I can't get broadband where I live) - even downloading apps don't work as rapidshare tends to be non-resuming servers. If I could, I would.

These are not what you think. They ARE REAL and they will MAKE you see spirits. This isn't some sort of hocus pocus crap.

Really? I'm sorry Harry Potter, I suppose I'll have to take your word for it.

This isn't the same 'Book of the Old Ones' is it?

Beware of your own wishes.

There's no "It worked for me so you did it wrong." I wish it was like that. It's not. Once you enter the door it's over.

"Once you enter the door it's over"? What, is that from a film poster? What happened BobbyLove? Did you go down into the cellar to investigate the noise, in a powercut, with only a candle? Even though the cinema audience were screaming "noooooo! Don't BobbyLove! Don't go in the cellar"!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

You don't get a result in a few hours. This thread is only a few hours old.

As far as the date, it hasn't happened yet. It's planned for sometime this coming week.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The link you give is talking about the right book. I'm talking about that exact manuscript. However, the summary poster did a VERY bad job explaining it, and you can CLEARLY tell that he didn't go through with it.

The Book Of The Old Ones is only ONE of the several manuscripts that you can download off that rapidshare link.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

You smell bs from a mile away. Yet, you don't even make an effort to go out and READ what I'm actually talking about.

Skepticism is what separates those enlightened and those who remain close minded.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I don't get some of you people. You insist that 'spirits' and 'other realms' and 'layers of reality' exist but there's never been any conclusive evidence that such things exist. This thread is ridiculous - why don't you provide us with something substantial rather than just "it worked for me, try it for yourself?" How about recording one of your rituals? How about taking photos of the setup, photos of the spirits etc, one of the others in this thread said it can be done.

The link you give is talking about the right book. I'm talking about that exact manuscript. However, the summary poster did a VERY bad job explaining it, and you can CLEARLY tell that he didn't go through with it.

The Book Of The Old Ones is only ONE of the several manuscripts that you can download off that rapidshare link.

Do you realise that your "book of the old ones" is built largely on H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos? All of which is fictional?

[edit on 29/3/09 by Yazman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

And how do i know that the link to the download that you posted , is not a virus?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Because that would require something more than a BS hoax story.
Do you think people are actually going to do it??

Come on...

Wishful thinking

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Ha! So it is a case of 'if you don't have the same experience as me, you're doing it wrong!'. Brilliant!

Yes, but it is the one that you mentioned in the thread. Looks a good review to me:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ed1946c006.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You are not going to change and that's fine. You will remain a skeptic for ever until you change that mentality and attitude.
So what you are saying is that mentally and with an attitude readjustment, I can believe you, rather than seeing the truth and forming beliefs from that. Ok, my hands are up, I don't think I will ever be like that, sorry.

Instead of trying to "attack" me, why don't you make a positive contribution to this thread?
But its ok for you to attack my attitude and mentality, sure. While my contribution may seem negative to you, others may not feel this way. This site s not about YOU. Sorry. Perhaps a ritual will make me like you. Give it a go.

People were demanding "proof" of spirits being real, etc. so I showed them the documents. It is up to them what they do with the information that is provided. I warned them that it's dangerous.
I am going off your posts. You claim you opened portals, but then you say you couldn't go through with it. Fact.
Show me where I ask you for proof, all I ask you is how can you know? You can't. I believe you can't know because you yourself provide me with the proof that you cannot know because you say you did not do the ritual. So you have no proof other than a manuscript on the "net". And that is all anyone else will have.

How do I know it it's dangerous if I didn't go through with the other rituals 100%?

Two reasons:
No. No. No. You later claimed this. Your intial post was about protals. Many posts later the chick magnet chick came into play.

1)I did the basic ritual AND it WORKED!
I will have to take your word for it. Will you take my word on these matter, it appears not.

2)When you get a VERY bad feeling about something, you don't continue with it. Period.

Very simple.
Yes. I can see alot of people dropping out of this thread. I can see alot of bad feelings about you appearing in lots of posts.

I bet this wasn't the portal you thought you were openng when you posted the OP.
Take care, and Good Luck with the whole chick magic thing. LOL. How do you know she's not possesed dude, it could be the spirits messing with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join