It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by Merriman Weir

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20ed1946c006.jpg[/atsimg]
[edit on 29-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

Is star from Care Bears??? LOL How cute, I love Care Bears. (80's style, anyway).

And yeah... I was actually going to bring up the same thing you did. The H.P Lovecraft quote used in the book was misused.. I have a hard time taking the whole thing seriously. I mean, I want this stuff to be real. I want lots of things to be real... but that doesn't make it so.

As for the OP... I am almost scared to jump into this thread, with the way you've just been RUDE to people who reply to you.

But I can definitely say that the rapidsh** link is NOT a virus. It is NOT trying to sell anything. It is a legitimate, safe download. Though Rapidsh** sucks badly. Still though, ya get used to it. (Yey BH!)

After the book starting off with a misuded quote, I just don't even know if it is worth continuing to read on.

EDIT: bah, apparently I forgot how to use quotes...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by LostNemesis]

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Such things are possible, but you got it ALL wrong...

I would suggest seeking the right information before posting things you're not sure about and watching it snowball down the hill...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I believe what you're saying. I think you should recognize that this is part of reality and part of the mess the bad guys have created for themselves. We all have access to positive assistance via humility, prayer and conscience. The kind of contact that come out of incantations and the like are always, always malevolent. Avoid attracting their attention and cultivating an affinity between themselves and your body and mind. Stop pursuing those practices.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
okay, let me present another theory on how this stuff really works (i'm not saying this is 100% truth, but i think people who are seriously thinking about practicing this should think about this - after all, noone will give you anything for free, especially demons):

1) a guy who calls himself "Scorpio" makes a deal with a demon. if he can supply the demon & his friends with enough food (read: human souls), he will have all the money and chicks he wants.
2) Scorpio is really smart, so he knows that the best way of getting people to sacrifice their lifes for his profit is to trick them into believing they will gain something.
3) Scorpio writes a book about how much money & chicks you can have if you perform some kind of a ritual - of course, what the ritual really does, is open a gateway for the demon to come and do whatever it wants with you.
4) you read the book.
5) you fall for it.
6) you perform the ritual.
7) you = food.
8) you are dead, demon is happy, Scorpio profits.
the end.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
..oh, and there's no such things as demons, but you'll run into some pretty pissed off spirits at one point. that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer
okay, let me present another theory on how this stuff really works (i'm not saying this is 100% truth, but i think people who are seriously thinking about practicing this should think about this - after all, noone will give you anything for free, especially demons):

Or maybe another alternative is:

1) a guy who calls himself "Scorpio" isn't really creative enough to come up with any material of his own and uses the well established Lovecraft mythos as the basis of his work.

2) Scorpio is really lazy but doesn't care because even just reading Lovecraft is cool, right? Just contributing to the mythos, right?

3) Scorpio writes a book about how much money & chicks you can have if you perform some kind of a ritual - of course if it doesn't work then there's no guarantees with this kind of thing as people often aren't good enough magicians or are too stupid to follow rituals to the letter (which is often super-important in this kind of thing) or perhaps just don't want it enough. If it doesn't work, it's never the fault of the author.

4) you read the book.

5) you fall for it.

6) you perform the ritual.

7) you = rocking on the idea that you're now a magician who can go toe-to-toe with Gods(!) and demons &c. Even if it doesn't work, you can console yourself the fact you've gone where lesser mortals and muggles fear to tread. It's at this point in time that it's pretty common to get the urge to buy a black trench coat and start posting about your occult experiences on the internet. After all, you're not like other people now. You're special!

8) You still live with your parents and/or generally frustrated by the rest of your life. Scorpio profits from any book sales.
the end.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

OP, be still, listen to your heart beat
Why do you want to know the 'darkside'?
You have posted a very interesting question
about a 'genie word.' In that there lies some good
and perhaps a little bad (possibly if used incorrectly).

However, how can you go so quickly
(within one week) from magic words for the good of
all (or some) to portals of doom! Slow down.
The bad is quick - the good takes time.
I sense an energy in you from your questions -
Slow down youngling, learn and grow.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Pictures or it does not exist.

Not a one liner.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

What you think?

I think you should get a camera ready and supply some photographic evidence......based on the fact that you claim you can easily open these "portals" up

Don't forget your weighted companion cube!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

I hope the cake isn't a lie. They promised there would be delicious cake.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by Lasheic

I hope the cake isn't a lie. They promised there would be delicious cake.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS!

LOLZ, I was gonna comment on that but was afraid i would get a slap on the hand for being "off topic" but, seems pretty on topic to me

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Bob, that certainly is a creepy story.
------------------------------------------------------

so I wanted to have her as my girlfriend

ONE DAY after I finished one of the rituals...... I got her number, and now I'm going to go on a date with her.

Call me old fashioned Bob , but i find women operating of their own volition very attractive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demonic possession or a chloroform soaked cloth in a dark car park , who's really in control ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You tell your self something often enough , letting your internal dialogue run away with itself ........ i dare say one could call that possession.

Of course it only exists in a few cubic inches of your brain matter .... but thats enough.

Consider this the next time you whisper incantations to yourself ........and ask

What am I creating here !

[edit on 29-3-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
sounds like a buy gimick to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
First you say you can open portals, and then you say you havent done it 100 percent.........im calling b.s

Go start another thread man......this stuff irritates me when people just start posts to yammer or get attention.

Good point I'm suprised other people didn't realize that.
Pics or it didnt happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A week? Ok so obviously you never read the books that tell you not to mess with this unless you KNOW what you are doing. You should be very careful about what you invoke. I have practiced this for about 8 years and I wont even do certain things.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bobbylove
You shouldnt play with the Craft unless you know what you're doing. I've been a Wiccan all my life, and what you are doing is dangerous.

I have an Oracle board and only use it when I know I have enough energy for protection, and that is just an ORACLE board!
Misusing energies will result in catastrophic results, even if not for you, for someone else. You can NOT use a spell to bring a certain person to you without devastating results. You will bind that person, and thus, the person no longer has free will. It is bad karma,dont do it.

There are love spells that are harmless, as they are general and dont name anyone, but they just bring a karma of love around you, an energy. Do one of those, if you want love. Or a harmless money spell, but dont mess around where you shouldnt. You might as well put a knife in an electric socket if you want to torture yourself. At least you might make it out alive.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
** ATTENTION **

You will post on topic and in a civl manner in this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow, this sounds soooo great, I want to do it too. But I searched for the manuscripts online, and it seams they are no longer available, wow does that suck! If there was only someone who had them so I could purchase them from that person..... hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join