It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by AnimeAgent

One of the Gods, The Lord Of Magic, his name is Cthulhu, so go type that in google and see the image for it.

It's an octopus figure god.

Yup, great old science fiction creation is your god of Magic?

Cthulhu is a cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926, first appearing in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" when it was published in Weird Tales in 1928.

Wiki--Cthulu

Enoy that friend.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You do realize that "science fiction" and "magic" are both in the same category right?

People just ignore it because they think "Oh but that's fake because there's a book/movie on it..."

How wrong you are...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I'm not really sure I understand your question.

You are saying can these demons, spirits, etc. in fact really be our minds at work?

If that's the question, then the answer is that's a possibility. This however goes into a bigger discussion about then what is "real" and what's not?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Just because a guy wrote about it in one of his stories doesn't make it not true.

There have been countless stories written about the Illuminati, so does that mean that Illuminati is fake?

"The Truth Is Hidden In Front Of Our Faces."

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In Case you want to get the books separate, I had uploaded them to my 4 shared account
All the books in that file

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

umms...no.

Science fiction, is FICTION. Albeit alot of ideas that have come out of science fiction really have transpired in the last couple of decades but compared to the ammount of ideas vs the ammount that have actually come to fruition, it's almost forgetable.

However, MAGIC, is a very very old term that has been around almost since recorded history and speaks of many many different things. Magic is actually pretty much unrelated to the Gods as humans didn't see them as magical beings.

The prototypical "magicians" were a class of priests, the Magi of Zoroastrianism, and their reputation together with that of Ancient Egypt shaped the hermeticism of Hellenistic religion.[citation needed] The Greek mystery religions had strongly magical components (magic powers), and in Egypt, a large number of magical papyri, in Greek, Coptic, and Demotic, have been recovered. These sources contain early instances of much of the magical lore that later became part of Western cultural expectations about the practice of magic, especially ceremonial magic.[citation needed] They contain early instances of:

Cthulu is a "creation" of man in 1928. It's not spoken of in any ancient text of gods or mythical creatures, it was simply created by a guy who wanted to tell a good story and the idea spawed a great paper dice game as well.

And furthermore Sience Fiction is a writting style and Magic well is an actual force in the universe that can be created and manipulated.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

i only know that if you look for such demons, etc.. you will find them.
and then your life will go down faster as you can look.

if you see it with the right eyes, you see what is a mirror and what is reality.
and yes.. its illusion. a real bad illusion, where the soul cant be free.

Why do you make such rituals, or read such books (IF YOU READ THOSE BOOKS THE DOORS GOT OPEN BEFORE!!),
the only thing what you have to do is to ask god. (or whatever you call it.)

why mirrors?
The mirrors will break some days. you awake and see a broken life.

thats why its called bad, dark or whatever. its the darkside of light. simple, but it means for your life: its destroyed.

please let those rituals, or your learning into it. you can see a little bit, but be carefull that your way dont end in the darkness.
there are mirrors and there is a true. the true you only find in your heart or in your soul.
only if you go into yourself, you will find it. then you dont need some names, words or knowledge about old gods. cause if they will come again, we will all recognize them

Nia

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, that's a nice list of tomes but you are missing the key to it all!!

The Lexicon of Ominous Deeds and Manifestations

It is so rare I have the original and only copy, passed down to me from the great great great granddaughter of Nicolas Flamel. It unlocks the whole universe just like the antikythera mechanism.

It was originally found by the Anonymous Jew who wandered the Sinai desert for 1000 years (back then we lived a lot longer). Let me scan it and I will send you a copy. But, it's thick so it is going to take a while. I'll be back in a few days!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Cthulhu is one of the MOST worshipped gods in the occults and magic rituals.

Magic and Science Fiction are the same in the aspect that people IMMEDIATELY dismiss the ideas presented.

Magic HAS been written in science fiction, so to blurry the TRUTH from getting out easily.

I will be making a post in the near future about how the Bible can CHANGE your life with specific verses once they are read out aloud in a specific sequence, or when specific phrases are said. This is to SHOW people that there really is a Holy Spirit and that magic in fact IS real and DOES exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

And how do i know that the link to the download that you posted , is not a virus?

I downloaded it. Not a virus. A bunch of different manuscripts for different magick spells. They are in PDF Files. I'd uploaad them into ATS but I don't own rights to that copyright material. Anyhow, I personally believe in other entities, and I'm not doing any spells. I did however save them just incase I want to look at it again in the future.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Just because a guy wrote about it in one of his stories doesn't make it not true.

There have been countless stories written about the Illuminati, so does that mean that Illuminati is fake?

"The Truth Is Hidden In Front Of Our Faces."

Bobbylove: He didn't just write about Cthulhu he made the entire Cthulu up for a story he was writing. He also made the Necronomicon as well which he said was written by the mad arab. Yes, you might find some books and such writen on the subjects but most are made by fans for LoveCraft.

Sorta like all the different starwars stories written by fans and such.

In case you want to know more about Mr.LoveCraft Here is a good site

and if you perfer wiki Lovecraft wiki style

Also Cthulu on wiki Cthulu Wiki style

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You mean the cultists that are depicted in the book?

Yes they were followers. MADE UP followers from the BOOK that Cthulu came from.

And if you are correct then provide sources that state who and when and where they've been worshipping him.

Sources that appear BEFORE 1928 when the book was published, then I might consider your post as credible.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'm not going to get in a one on one conversation with you discussing all the gods, and how credible they can be.

Cthulhu is ONE of the many gods presented in the manuscripts.

If you want to know what I think, then I'll tell you.

I think there's ONLY TWO major gods. The Holy Spirit and the Devil. Everything else is a branch from one of those.

Just like how all emotions branch off from either Fear or Love.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not going to get in a one on one conversation with you discussing all the gods, and how credible they can be.

Cthulhu is ONE of the many gods presented in the manuscripts.

If you want to know what I think, then I'll tell you.

I think there's ONLY TWO major gods. The Holy Spirit and the Devil. Everything else is a branch from one of those.

Just like how all emotions branch off from either Fear or Love.

So now he's only being mentioned in the manuscript and not anywhere else as you said he was?

Hmm....interesting....

Alright then I quit. I quit bobbylove, his posts and his threads. These are all simply ridiculous, they never ammount to anything.

Congradulations on being the most accepted Troller on ATS. Enjoy your stay.

~Keeper

[edit on 3/29/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hello, bobby,

I have a few questions. I opended this thread a lot earlier, and read page after page of insult, and decided to come back to it later.

I apologize, if what I am asking was done so earlier, but I have a few questions.

You said in your OP that you were researching this, and decided to open a portal. So, with that in mind, what was your intention? Did your research give you any warnings about doing so?

How is it, since you also said you haven't done so 100%, that you feel you can never go back?

If what you brought through was something negative, can't you do some sort of cleansing spell, or go get yourself blessed? How about holy water?

Did you intend to bring something positive out of your experiment?

I don't know, I guess I am just confused as to your dabbling in something you were not familiar with.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

He is mentioned in many manuscripts and documents if you do a search for the god online.

There's also secret societies that worship the god as well. These secret societies are similar to the Bilderberger, Illuminati, etc.

There's a reason for why people worship that particular god.

He's a spirit that can give you what you want if you do what he says.

It's a covenant formed between you and the god, spirit, etc. The god does your "bidding" for you, and you let him flow through you.

That is the deal they make with you.

Can Cthulhu possess you? I don't know because I haven't got possessed and don't plan on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It's the seeking of more wisdom and curiosity that made me research the occult magic topic.

It's to KNOW more than what there's in this life. There is a reason there's many people who write, read, perform, etc about our past, present, and future involving the spirit realm.

They are not all crazy. They are ridiculed by people who DON'T understand the TRUTH because they are too blind by their skepticism.

So the purpose was to acquire more wisdom, and I was also bored. There's MANY rituals and spells in those manuscripts.

They range from simple love, money, etc spells to death, revenge, mind power, etc. The more powerful the spell and ritual, then the more powerful the spirit and potential demonic possession.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
bobby,

the download links do not work, can you repost a working link. thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ok i really hate to be a flamer here bobby but you have done almost ZERO research, and the bildabergs and illuminati do NOT worship Cthulhu , hes not even a real character, like mentioned many times before hes not even mentioned in any txt prior to the writtings of HP lovecraft, please for the love of all that is holy , do some research before you start into something that a lot of people might know more then you about. I for one am very familiar with demonology and the study of magick. I know for a fact that this god you mentioned isnt in any old or ancient txt.

I am familiar with opening portals n such and have read extensively through the greater and lesser keys of solomon, if you wana be serious read through THAT stuff.

There are also many lists involved in that which name hundreds upon hundreds of demons and their roles......im sure its not ALL of them, but if he was such a major player he would be in there, and hes not.

Actually i prefer that you go on with this notion that you are so learned in the ways of spirits and demons, because hopefull if you are just playing with some made up character in a book such as cthuhlu , you wont hurt yourself.

Do not dabble in what you dont understand my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join