It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by songokudbz

That's fine if you are not a believer. It's better that way, actually. Less chance of a neophyte getting in over their heads.

I love this one...it's like that line in 80's sitcoms where the tough guy tells the other togh guy...well good...you're probably too chicken to anyway...is it a challenge?

I've read enough...if you really want I will do it

problem is if I come back with no result, OP will have an excuse waiting

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
so did anyone actually bothered to try following that books instructions, specifically performing the alignment ritual regularly?

or did every one just automatically dismiss the whole thing for one reason or another? mostly no evidence (pointing either way btw) or the fact that lovecraft wrote fiction (which shouldn't matter anyway, in case you ever read anything about chaos magick)

guess i'll just have to give it a try myself...
not sure how to let you know in case something eats me though.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I am not interested in the summoning spirits and demons part. What im interested in is the portals to other dimensions you can open.

Can you tell me more about it? Like can you enter those dimensions, what dimensions are they etc etc

Sorry if its already posted, havent fully read the thread yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's not just me. ANYONE can do this and it takes only ten minutes, but once you go forward with it there's no turning back EVER.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

There's no "evidence" to prove to you. I can make YOU do it and see for yourself. However, it is not wise at all to go through with these rituals because you are changing your life at a moment's notice.

hes not lying guys. There are a multitude of ways to do this. If you go through with it, your life will never be the same. EVER.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Could you pm me the pdf, bobby? I want to do some of the rituals and open portals.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Could you pm me the pdf, bobby? I want to do some of the rituals and open portals.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ririchiyoxsoshi

If you didn't notice. Bobby's been banned, so he will never get your message.

If you look at a members name and there is no data under it, that's how you'll know if a member is banned.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

bobbylove321
It's been over a week now that I've been researching occult magic (weird stuff) and I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

VERY weird stuff. When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by kinglizard]

It sounds to me like you have only just become aware of Occult practices and that can be very ... shall we say 'tricky' (I don't want to sound melodramatic by using the word 'dangerous').

Speaking as a practicing Witch with many, many years of Occult knowledge under my belt I can tell you that you are indeed correct ... 'anyone can do it' !

But with such knowledge you need to have an equal measure of understanding ... respect ... and responsibility. Many people have 'stumbled' and 'dabbled' into the world of the Occult and spent a lifetime regretting it because they naively mistook the subtlties and relative ease of such practices as something that held no real power ... how wrong these people are !

In summary it sounds like you are trying to run before you can crawl ... there are no shortcuts to mastering the knowledge of Occult and Witchcraft ... I repeat (because it's important) ... there are NO SHORTCUTS.

However with that said ... if you have the patience and the stamina to learn the Craft over the years of your life then you will be in the position to enjoy it's rewards ... this knowledge is an experience of life like no other ... and it is not for everyone.

The key rule to remember is that those who merely stumble and dabble in the Occult will always fall short of their true potential and often regret their half-hearted dalliance in something that should never be treated like a party game.

One thing I would like to ask you is this ... you mentioned that the manuscript that you have got can only be bought from someone who already has it as it is unavailable. Where did you get it from ... was it given or bought ?

Either way the person who you obtained it from was not being responsible by allowing it to fall into the hands of a novice ... it makes me wonder if it was done out of mischief or malice to create problems for you ?

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

TDawgRex

ririchiyoxsoshi

If you didn't notice. Bobby's been banned, so he will never get your message.

If you look at a members name and there is no data under it, that's how you'll know if a member is banned.

Didn't see this until after I'd posted my reply but hopefully my words might serve as a cautionary warning to any 'dabblers' out there ... or not as the case might be.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Actually I'm new to this site and wasn't even expectinv an answer at all. This forum's a couple years old after all, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I've been trying to find finbarr's pdf, but I can't seem to download it.
Its so fustrating!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ririchiyoxsoshi

took me a matter of seconds to find them via google... torrent links allowed here?

edit: ah eff it... worse could happen is the undoing of creation I guess...just google finbar pdf first hit will give you a huge collection... if you're after the exact collection referenced in this thread search the pirate bay for Finbarr Books
edit on 2-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

ririchiyoxsoshi

Actually I'm new to this site and wasn't even expectinv an answer at all. This forum's a couple years old after all, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I've been trying to find finbarr's pdf, but I can't seem to download it.
Its so fustrating!!!

I don't have a link for Finbarr's PDF but I do have a link for Finbarr's Books Direct which may be useful to you as some of their stuff is good for those with enquiring minds ... there used to be a link between the guy from Finbarr (Graham something or other) being one and the same as the guy who owns the Witch Museum in Boscastle, Cornwall. UK ... not sure if this is still the case or not.

Anyhoo here's the link; www.finbarrbooksdirect.co.uk...

Be aware that many of the books are rubbish / red-herrings but there are some little gems to be found if you know what to look for.

If you are just beginning this quest for Occult Knowledge then you can't go far wrong with Candle Magick it's quite a good place to begin your practice ... as I said in my earlier post it is never a good idea to run before you can crawl.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wait, before I do this...the no turning back thing...? I want to be able to open portals to a specific place, NOT Hell. I don't want to be possessed by demons or demonic spirits
either. So here's my question; Are any of
Finbarr's magick spells custom

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ririchiyoxsoshi

It would be pretty bland if only money and love spells were all they had.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

ririchiyoxsoshi

Wait, before I do this...the no turning back thing...? I want to be able to open portals to a specific place, NOT Hell. I don't want to be possessed by demons or demonic spirits
either. So here's my question; Are any of
Finbarr's magick spells custom

Of course Finbarr's spells aren't custom ... only you can make a spell custom ... and that's where the need for experience comes into play.

Before creating/designing your own spellworkings you need to have a clear knowledge and confidence about what you are doing ... as I said in a previous post 'there are no shortcuts'.

I would suggest that you read a few good books about the Occult and Witchcraft ... then read a few more before you try to dive head-first into portal opening.

Success in spellworking is all about the 'feeling' not just the words and paraphernalia ... the belief and passion in what you are doing are key ingredients.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

bobbylove321
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's not just me. ANYONE can do this and it takes only ten minutes, but once you go forward with it there's no turning back EVER.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

Is it me, or is this very similar to the Rick James skit on Chapelle's show?

"Whatchu talking about? Like I'd run up in Eddy Murphy's house and grind my feet into his couch like it's something to do.....Yeah I ran up in Eddy's house and ground my feet into his sofa. Cocaine's a helluva drug!"

The fact that you said
"I never contradicted myself in this thread" is hilarious. You literally contradicted yourself within the first page of the thread!

ONCE YOU GO FORWARD YOU CAN'T GO BACK...(followed in the next sentence by).....I didn't go through 100%.

Whammpp whampp whammmp, busted.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I think its possible that he did this. The only reason why I say this is because he said he didn't go through with it 100%. He may have went 90, hell if I know. Which is why I'm looking to see for myself if its true or not. I've got nothing to lose, either way. Call me guilable but it never hurts to try.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The question at hand is: true or not, is it even worth messing with?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobbylove321
It's been over a week now that I've been researching occult magic (weird stuff) and I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

VERY weird stuff. When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Hi, I'm very interested in this. But, I don't know where to look. Would you please tell me where I can find one of these manuscripts or even just the title of the manuscript?

Ive been trying to find something like this for a coupe years but, like I said I never know where to look or who to ask. Any help with this would be truly appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join