It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Nuclear Weapons Personnel Go Public With Information On UFO Activity At Missle Launch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Good Day Loadmaster,

Originally posted by Loadmaster
It's so frustrating to receive such old information. This has been around for a long time. I wish there was a website that actually provided breaking information instead of rehashed old stuff. What a drag.

Au contraire mon ami, these witnesses have "never gone public" which is the point of the article and this thread . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Are these the same two guys they were talking about on that Larry King UFO show last year?
You know the show where Bill Nye "The Science Guy" and Bill Hastings got into it.?
I think it was either June or July 2008.
BTW...Bill Nye seems to be kind of an angry guy when he's talking about UFOs.....
And another BTW...I love the OP's blog. I check it out regularly.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If it answers who what where when and why, its good news to me. Thanx Frank. Better than reading about a cattle mutilation and the only thing you get is like no blood, or .."I never saw anything like it in my life"!, how many times have we heard that? Dave Biedny on Paracast is great , helping expose not only hoaxes, but the hoaxters, on the air. Sure they all need clicks, in their case its called community support.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good DaySabreblade,

Originally posted by Sabreblade
Are these the same two guys they were talking about on that Larry King UFO show last year?
You know the show where Bill Nye "The Science Guy" and Bill Hastings got into it.?
I think it was either June or July 2008.
BTW...Bill Nye seems to be kind of an angry guy when he's talking about UFOs.....
And another BTW...I love the OP's blog. I check it out regularly.

The short answer is "no." The two "new" witnesses have never told their respective stories publicly before. On the other hand "Salas" was on the Larry King Show with Robert last year, and he will be on this Sunday, as well.

Bill Nye is completely ignorant to the UFO subject, and why he was asked to be on Larry King is more of an enigma then the UFO phenomenon itself!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi Sys_Config,

Originally posted by Sys_Config
If it answers who what where when and why, its good news to me. Thanx Frank. Better than reading about a cattle mutilation and the only thing you get is like no blood, or .."I never saw anything like it in my life"!, how many times have we heard that? Dave Biedny on Paracast is great , helping expose not only hoaxes, but the hoaxters, on the air. Sure they all need clicks, in their case its called community support.
Cheers

Thanks to you for the kind words, as well as all of the other posters who chimed in a positive manner; this information is extremely important to Ufology, and my hat is off to Robert Hastings and his ongoing contributions to the field. along with boys at The Paracast!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Good Day Formerions,

This just in:

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

Is it really BREAKING NEWS when it happened 30 years ago!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ok first thanks to frank for the post do you know how i can listen over the intrenet coz i'm from england where they do a damn good job of keeping us all in the dark.

my main issue is all the moaning people who replied to this thread if you dont like it why post a reply at all, why do you come down on frank in this way he's posted something totally lagitimate to this site. if you can't handle then why even look at sites like this.

common good
Blah. Why cant you just say "heres the evidence, look it over, and tell me what you think"?
Why all this hype?
blah

this is what he has done why have said this are you an idiot.

Diplomat
Blah blah blah...

Military people have come forward many times before and no one believes them so what makes you think anyone is going to believe these guys?

Let me know when someone catches an alien or mothership close-up on film...

yes thats true so your saying there should be no posts on this site at all coz most of the stuff on here no ones gonna believe. and there are plenty of vids of aliens and ufos on film all over the net, just type ufo in youtube.

i am starting to give up on this site coz no one is really discussing the info just putting it down and having a go at the poster.

i only hope the aliens can stop the nuclear's from being launched before its to late.

cheers frank don't stop posting.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Evenin' Skeptic,

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Good Day Formerions,

This just in:

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

Is it really BREAKING NEWS when it happened 30 years ago!

The "news" is about the "previously unknown" witnesses coming forward with "never before publicized information."

Think of a witness standing at the Grassy Knoll who decides to come forward after all these years . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Actually, I think in regards to the TOC of the site, you are required to post a summary of YOUR THOUGHTS on the matter in regards to the subject, not just a link to a website...
Least of which your OWN website that you are publishing. (ahem)
All that aside, it is a good story. Just like the last thread of yours that I noticed... www.abovetopsecret.com...'

At least on that one you gave your opinons.

To the dude with the flipping cat avatar: I would say that you maybe haven't read between the lines of the blue book reports.
What if, and I'll repeat "what if", the Air Force understands and knows full well what these things are and realize that while yes they shut down nukes, they STILL don't pose a threat.
Afterall, they aren't dropping bombs on us.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow...

So Frank does this community a good deed by alerting you to our upcoming episode with two NEW WITNESSES, who have gone public with their REAL NAMES, they were both at NUCLEAR MISSILE LAUNCH SITES and are willing to come forward and tell their stories, and many of you are piling on Frank for sharing. How nice. This is why I tend to avoid ATS these days, it's not a pretty sight.

Here's the brief capsule:

Longtime UFO/Nuke connection researcher Robert Hastings has worked with The Paracast to bring two new military witnesses forward to describe – for the very first time publicly – their experiences with UFOs sighted over sensitive nuclear missile launch sites. Bruce Fenstermacher was a Minuteman III combat crew commander at FE Warren Air Force Base in 1976 when his experience occurred, while Patrick McDonough was a Chief of Party for the Field Survey Team of the 1381st Geodetic Survey Squadron, and was at Malmstrom AFB when his encounter — a sighting of a UFO at very close range, along with two other witnesses — occurred in 1966. More details surrounding both witnesses will be available at the Paracast forums on Sunday, March 29, 2009, when the episode airs. Also joining the show will be former USAF Captain Robert Salas, who will be discussing his well-known encounter at Malmstrom AFB in 1967, where a UFO apparently disabled the targeting computers on multiple Minuteman ICBMs while he was a Deputy Missile Combat Crew Commander at the facility. Robert Hastings rounds out the panel as a special guest co-host for the episode.

---------------

But you know what, there's an old saying from the bible, something about "throwing your pearls before swine", and it sure does seem as applicable now as whenever is was actually written. Yeah, no pictures of alien watermelons, do don't bother tuning into the show. Look, there's a light in the sky! ALIENS! ALIENS!

Sayonara,

dB

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

You post like John Lear.....

Not an insult, just a comment.

And from the "breaking news guidelines"...

* Use the comment field for your opinion, spin, or other commentary on the news article. One-line posts or short posts simply repeating the quoted snippet are not enough. We want to see what you think of the story or why you think it's important.

So...what are YOUR opinions, or IS this just a hook?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

I don't know if you are responding to me or the thread in general, but I'll speak up because my post was above yours and critical.

I think this is a great thread. I'm just letting it be known where people are coming from when they criticise the OP. The criticism was that they get a "Hi, Check here... Cheers."

This is usually frowned on.

I followed the link and I made mention I thought it was good... as did others...

However, I think that rules are rules.

I mean, I could break the story of the century in the "breaking news" (note that these exact words were used in the title of this thread) forum and if I didn't post my opinions on the matter, I would undoubtedly get a mod snip.

I suppose Frank doesn't get one?

I suppose that you can only promote your own website if you are a "known" personality in an unknowable topic?!!

This is the objection. Not the material.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

Some people, myself included, have a problem with this no matter what.

So yeah, C-YA!

And the OP being a condescending tool in his "defense" to this simple request is laughable. I would ask Frank: Is your latest "story" going to BREAK THE FIELD WIDE OPEN?... Or is it simply going to net you some cash and you thought you could use this venue free of charge to net the cash?

I hate to be rash, but what's fair is fair...
For all.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I guess we will all have to wait for the info like it is some up and comming blockbuster movie. I hope its worth it. By that Imean Ihope they have some photos, or any other kind of evidence to show us instead of just hear say. Personally Im getting kind of sick of all of these witnesses who have nothing to show us but their words. Lets hope something good comes outof this. If it does, I will owe you an apology, if not, I hope you expect to get criticized for all of the hype you have created by this.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I commend Mr. Warren for making this information readily available.

To the silver spoon-fed few that are complaining, I say huey. You have no grasp of the countless hours required to maintain a site of that magnitude. And if you are so worried that Mr. Warren is simply trying to draw traffic to his site, remember this is not a zero sum game. Success is infinite and his will not decrease yours.

For me, ATS is a "portal" that leads me to other interesting sites and sources.
I think we are fortunate to have this caliber of expertise in our midst.

"A High Tide Raises All Boats."

Thanks Frank

Sincerely .....KK

( Hat tip and Star to Xtraeme..........great links.)

[edit on 27-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The disclosure project had a public news conference and it went no where.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
... just about every year from 1947 - 1965, there were no more than 46 objects to remain a true UFO after studying the information. All but one year, and that was 1952. That year held 303 objects that remained a true UFO.

Does ANYONE know the significance of that year? I'm no good with history, but I am curious why this year spiked so high in parallel to the rest. I know there were a lot more sights that year than all others as well.

In 1952 the US completed and tested the first hydrogen bomb.

"Project Bravo" was over 4x more powerful than scientists had predicted and vaporized Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean. The fireball alone was over 4 miles across!

It was the first FUSION reaction bomb ever. In 1953, Russian scientists detonated their version of a hydrogen bomb, the largest man-made explosion ever recorded.

Guess they generated a little outside interest.

jw

[edit on 27-3-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My point is that the UFO community already knows what has been done in and around nuke bases. And as an Air Force retiree I know full well about these SAC bases, as they were once called.

New witnesses do nothing but reiterate what all of us already knew. So, yes, this information is old regardless of when the "new" witnesses proclaimed their stories.

This is just like proclaiming that the space shuttle has filmed unusual craft. It may have happened recently, but it's no different than when it happened years ago.

This sounds like an insecure person trying to inject his own importance into the UFO community. Sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Once again, I will note that I am not complaining, per se... Nor have I seen anyone else.

It is a simple request. Give a synopsis of the material ON THIS SITE, so if we choose not to, we don't have to get the story somewhere else!

This is NOT an advertisement board.
This is an alternative news board.

Don't just say "Hey guys. Good story here about a UFO. Go to my website."
It is pretty simple really.

DAMN, you know what, it isn't worth it! The F-in story isn't going anywhere anyhow, other than to pay Frank's phone bill this month.

PS - Epete makes a good point similarly to the point I am trying to make here.
We recently had a concerted effort amongst FOUR HUNDRED former Government employees at the National Press Convention to give their OFFICIAL story. ONE WHICH WAS READY TO GO BEFORE CONGRESS! And nothing came of it.
The good sir frank here has come here with a "hey guys, go here. Cheers."
And apparently this is good enough in the peoples' eyes to break protocol of the site that otherwise would be frowned upon.

I'm not trying to discredit anything. Just wondering why it is okay for someone to not oblige the rules and regs of this site on two counts and people defend his actions.

HIS STORY IS GREAT.

Eh, nevermind.
I'm wasting too much effort trying to make sense. It is a fault sometimes.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

Hear hear!
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

About 1952 and the true UFO sightings that spiked in that year:

I didn't know about that unusual spike of "true UFO" sightings in 1952 and I am too scratching my head.
So for all that is worth:

en.wikipedia.org...

-It was the year that one of the major countries that formed the Axis and one that would later contribute to our level of technology Japan was admitted in the UN.
-The year the first international cooperation between European countries existed and would signal the emergence of the European Union. (Also the US Marshall plan in Europe ends in that year)
-The year that one of the European countries that played a big part in WWI and WWII (United Kingdom) and later to play a great part in Global Affairs and the European Union itself announced they too have "The Bomb".
-The year that the first sex change operation made the headlines. A human was able to change his/her sex at will. (Also notable is that such an event managed to make it in news headlines considering the still strong puritan views of that era)
-The year Wernher von Braun publishes his ideas for a manned flight to Mars in The Mars Project.
-The year the first hydrogen bomb is tested by the US.

All the above were possibly early warnings of a paradigm shift for our society.
Who knows if other civilizations happen to research in to mathematics and using science to foretell future events like we do, and they have a geat interest for us, but probably for looking after their own or best interests, maybe they foresaw starting trends that could lead to dramatic events for our civilization and if our planet holds a prominent spot to an alleged hyper dimension highway system, maybe many of the concerned civilizations would rush to test how well could they navigate to this world should the need arises somewhere in the distant future.
It is puzzling, we know nothing about what surrounds us and the biggest problem is that we seem we are not making any positive steps toward comprehension of the powers that be in our immediate galactic neighborhood.
We are only presented with confusion on top of conflicting theories and philosophies about the possible ultimate truth that is being hidden in plain sight.

Keywords:

H Bomb,
A Bomb (United Kingdom)+European Union,
Japan UN admittance
(a technological giant finalized the deal about remaining with the "good" side, United Nations)
voluntary human sex change
Mars Project revealed (first public appearance)

Somehow maybe the combination of those keywords for some alien political researchers might have spelled major trouble!
Who knows really!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by spacebot]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join