It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Nuclear Weapons Personnel Go Public With Information On UFO Activity At Missle Launch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Good Day Formerions,

This just in:

Two former military personnel are coming forward for the first time to share their knowledge, and what they witnessed, in regards to UFO activity at nuclear missile launch facilities here in the United States, according to a press release sent to The UFO Chronicles this morning by co-host, David Biedny of The Paracast.

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this up.

But geez I resent clicking links to your website only to find no more information other than more information will be released on the actual paracast.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

But geez I resent clicking links to your website only to find no more information other than more information will be released on the actual paracast.

what 3 stars and 7 flags aren't enough for you?

You know if ufo-drivers can disarm our weapons and do not raise weapons against us then what does that mean. glad people are coming out and telling us what's up.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Blah. Why cant you just say "heres the evidence, look it over, and tell me what you think"?
Why all this hype?
blah

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi Shere!

Not to be rude, but let me point out a few things; before you clicked on the link, you didn't know:

The names of the witnesses - now you do.

Where they were stationed - now you do.

What the ranks and or jobs of the witnesses were - now you do.

What the dates of the events were -now you do.

What type of missile launch facilities the events occurred at - now you do.

Who found the witnesses - now you do.

The press release re the upcoming radio interview - now you do.

Need I go on?

All that said, I regret that my posting of some breaking news which precipitated you pressing your index finger on your mouse has caused you so much grief.

Please accept my apologies . . .

Cheer,
Frank

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Frank Warren]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think it's really interesting about UFO's appearing at military installations, looking forward to the talkshow. Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Blah blah blah...

Military people have come forward many times before and no one believes them so what makes you think anyone is going to believe these guys?

Let me know when someone catches an alien or mothership close-up on film...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What a supreme shock it would be if the (right) nonhumans could just snatch every nuke from under all government/military noses. Or that would really do the trick as long as vampires wouldn't go ballistic with other WMDs and/or whatever weapons.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Interactions between aliens and our governments should not be kept a secret. Its completely unacceptable!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Frank, although I have enjoyed your posts in the past, this one seems to be more of a self pumping of your website. Are you trying to drive traffic up?

Can you not just post the videos and interviews after the fact, instead of pushing everyone there?

just curious...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren

Not to be rude, but let me point out a few things; before you clicked on the link, you didn't know:

Need I go on?

All that said, I regret that my posting of some breaking news which precipitated you pressing your index finger on your mouse has caused you so much grief.

By all means snipe away with sarcasm, but it doesn't change the fact that when you post links to your website you post advertising teasers. I simply pointed out the frustation myself (and others too) feel about your modus operandi of posting teasers with no summary of the story as a whole.

Take it how you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is by far the most noteworthy news article I've seen on this forum in awhile now. Thank you Frank!

I'm still floored by how few people are concerned by the inextricable association between UFO sightings and the downing of minutemen missiles! More so I would have thought those of us who are US citizens would be just a little bit more upset that the DOD is officiously perpetrating and perpetuating a lie about this on their website:

As a result of these investigations, studies, and experience, the conclusions of Project Blue Book were:

* No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security.

If there's ever been a reason to bang the drum, to raise UFO awareness, and demand congress take notice, it's this issue!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Not meaning to be rude but ATS is a forum for sharing information and discussion.

Your above quote demonstrates that you were giving as little info as possible to get people to your site to get the rest.

You added nothing beyond a few lines quoted from your site.

If you want to advertise on ATS then give the guys a break and pay for it like everyone else has to.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thank you Frank.
I for one appreciate the heads up and the link to your site.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm just curious as to how many of you have read the Project Blue Book documentation? As someone that was military, I find the information a little lacking. For instance, just about every year from 1947 - 1965, there were no more than 46 objects to remain a true UFO after studying the information. All but one year, and that was 1952. That year held 303 objects that remained a true UFO.

Does ANYONE know the significance of that year? I'm no good with history, but I am curious why this year spiked so high in parallel to the rest. I know there were a lot more sights that year than all others as well.

I wonder why there is not supporting information pertaining to these, still, unidentified objects.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
I wonder why there is not supporting information pertaining to these, still, unidentified objects.

Define "supporting information." Also remember there were two version of the Blue Book files, the confidential reports and the unclassified records. I've read a number of what I would consider high-quality cases.

As for 1952, there's quite a bit of speculation as to why this year was special. Many people believe the '52 DC flap directly correlates to the alleged '47 Roswell crash. Depending how fringe you want to go, some people believe there was a sort of "POW" negotiation.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
By ones and twos we shall know them.
I think that is a quote from somewhere, but no matter. It IS the system by which we can understand that the ETs are powerful folks and apparently don't want us for lunch. The UFO phenomena has been designed--or allowed if you reject a plan--to become a myth. A myth is not necessarily an untrue story, but it is not necessarily a truth either. But it does in constantly hand in the background as a persistent mystery wanting and needing to be solved one way or the other.

A new, supposedly, great movie opens today: Monsters & Aliens. Guess what, without the mythological aura around UFOs such movies would not be helping ease the population of the world into the true aspects of the Universe. I grew up cutting my teeth on that nasty genre called Science Fiction! In those days it was for wierd people, but through the various media, with the continuing presence of UFOs popping around over the half a century, we are getting up to speed where we can start thinking about creating a cabinet post for extraterrestial relations. How much longer before the big day?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Afternoon Slink,

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
Frank, although I have enjoyed your posts in the past, this one seems to be more of a self pumping of your website. Are you trying to drive traffic up?

Can you not just post the videos and interviews after the fact, instead of pushing everyone there?

just curious...

First and foremost, I post information that I deem interesting, and feel that folks here at ATS, specifically the UFO forum" will too; the goal is to enlighten and stimulate intelligent conversation; per ATS rules I post a snippet from the "source" then the customary link back; in this instance The UFO Chronicles "is the source."

The story is two-fold: first, is the news about the two previously unknown witnesses; second is the fact that they are going to divulge information on an upcoming episode of the Paracast; informing the public about an event "after the fact" is pointless. to be polite.

As to traffic, The UFO Chronicles enjoys readers in over 140 countries, and doesn't "sell anything"; sharing information at ATS only benefits the minds of the curious . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's so frustrating to receive such old information. This has been around for a long time. I wish there was a website that actually provided breaking information instead of rehashed old stuff. What a drag.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Shere,

Need I go on?

By all means snipe away with sarcasm, but it doesn't change the fact that when you post links to your website you post advertising teasers. I simply pointed out the frustation myself (and others too) feel about your modus operandi of posting teasers with no summary of the story as a whole.

Take it how you will.

That was "lighted-hearted" sarcasm done with a smile and in jest; as to what you call a teaser, I call the established rules here at ATS, which I abide by in regards to external articles, stories, news etc., in regards to the source, which in this case is The UFO Chronicles.

Cheers,
Frank

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join