It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Send An Email To Benevolent Off-Worlders What Would You Write?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was toying with the idea that off-worlders had the ability to monitor surface communications on Earth. It's been mentioned by many contactees. There is no conclusive proof either way but I ask people to suspend disbelief for the next ten minutes or so.

But I am also interested in what other people would say to our long lost brothers and sisters, assuming, just for the hell of it, that they could read
our communications.

You know those projects where they get 100 English Kids to write letters to 100 kids in Kazakhstan? Well this is the Earth-Space equivalent.

I get the feeling that many people would love to do this in their heart of hearts but are scared of looking stupid, even on an anonymous forum. If you're that bothered, just log out and type as AnonymousATS. People might think this idea is "childish" I put it to you that our wars, greed, and selfishness are also immensely immature, if not outright mentally handicapped.

I wrote my own letter here: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I'd really like to hear your thoughts. You can write whatever you like, but here's a template if you're stuck:

How would you introduce/describe yourself?

Why are you writing this?

What first interested you in extra-terrestrials?

What's the most important thing you'd like to communicate to extra-terrestrials?

How would you describe life on Earth to someone who's never been here?

Are you enjoying your experience here?

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about Earth's future?

Do you believe you are ready for full-on contact?

What do you think would happen to your local community in the event of full on contact?

What are your fears for the future?

What are your hopes for the future?

Would you like Earth to remain isolated or join a harmonious Galactic Society?

NOTE: Jokes are fine but if you can manage something a bit better than a flippant one-liner it'd be appreciated. If we can't come up with something halfway interesting or intelligent they might get bored and nuke this whole rock.

Peace on Earth.

[edit on 13f20095pmFri, 27 Mar 2009 12:13:10 -050010 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I do ask for help frequently. What I have done, is pour out the situation we're living in, where earth is controlled by a small handful of bloodlines, and already is compromised as to interference with ets. Whereby, billions live in abject poverty, women are suppressed and brutalized in many areas of the world, and most of the world consists of such incredible pain and trauma. That we are breathing countless particles of depleted uranium dust bonded to the global atmosphere from the megatons of depleted uranium used deliberately by the cartel to depopulate and mutate this planet. To destroy the ecosystem.

That we need help, that we need to be free. That we want a world like theirs, where babies do not even cry, but are talked to telepathically. That we need to live free, peaceful lives, at one with ourselves, each other and the natural world.
That much has been said that we are a primitive race, hard wired to violence.
This seems to be what our leaders are like. That the Scandinavian countries have continued to shine their lights and Norway has an almost 0% murder rate, due to substantive equality, proportional democracy and female energy. This points to the biggest problem being nurture, or conditioning or the traumas that are deliberately inflicted upon us.

I also suggest that there are higher galactic laws that pertain to us, that could help us, as we are genetically linked to some of them. That it should be our right to know these laws, each and every one of us, to understand them, to have full access to addressing our concerns in a galactic court.

In the end, I thank them so much for hearing me, for the inspiration they offer, for their advanced, moneyless worlds that show the light for those who are aware and awake of where we want to go next. That even if the worse things happen here, their presence is the highest inspiration and that which gives hope. And that while our situation is desperate, I'm reluctant at the same time to endanger any of them. I know their own families need to have them safely return.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great post Mystiq. I agree with everything you said. Very eloquent and inspirational... I wonder what critical mass/tipping point is.

Galactic law really interests me too. ReconPilot said something about the dark forces knowingly and deliberately abusing galactic law. I've never found a good website on it though.

I think we have to ask for help while accepting responsibility for our situation, a difficult mental balancing act. If we don't ask they can't come, but if we expect them to do everything they don't like it either.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You guys talk about Glactic Law and Fairness. What if according to "Galagtic Law" humans have the status of farm animals? What then, when we are culled and distributed for our delectable nutrients? Do we really want to be at the mercy of a race who for all we know won't think very highly of us?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Stay Away... avoid this place like the plague

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I see things in a variety of ways, and hope in any case, that this is the reason behind some of what I've read concerning ets working with corporations and sharing technology. My own experiences showed a collusion between militia and ets, at least at that point. The later ones showed a separation, and what I feel is rather, their abhorrence for our leaders/cartel. Their preference for natives, and the way they lived in a moneyless resource society for thousands of years. So, with this collusion, I see it as, giving them enough rope to hang themselves, in other words, they do some really unacceptable things. In any case, I hope this is it.

We can't do alot, anything we attempt endangers our families and others. And yet, before nwo truly cements itself, we need to act. We desperately need help.
Have you wondered why the honey bees are dying? Don't you think that between the chemical and DU dust, the cartel have deliberately hoped they would die? We can't even run away into the woods and take back our power, they're making it so they control every aspect of their food, which is more poison than anything, and hence have absolute control of life and death over us.

I want them to come in, save the people, take them off planet if necessary and rid the world of the cartel/renegades. Any other way involves massive loss of life.

Then, a mentorship program, to get us started in the right way, and monitored.

What we need to do is form safety groups, get motivated and cooperative.

Many people have told me to do nothing, just look after my kids. To not get involved or draw heat. Some of the stuff buried in my consciousness, behind the memory blocks relates to things after disasters occur. Without getting involved and risking our necks, how do we wake people up? What kind of a future will our children have if we don't do something now? If we don't get the help we need right away, before the disasters happen, we have to ask ourselves, are we ready to fight, even be killed, to be free? I'm not promoting a revolution, but very strong protests that never end, public strikes and readiness to throw them out if nothing changes them, and they attack the people. How far do we let it go? When do we act? Waiting until after a disaster, or a series of disasters occurs in which millions or billions die, to do something to me is criminal. We know its bad. Acting to prevent loss of life is the only ethical response. These are the dilemna's we face without their help.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Please, please, please get me off this rock.

Please?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Stop dealing with our crooked ass govt and just come out to the public. I'm sure our TV news stations would love to put you on a live broadcast for an interview..

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Stay Away... avoid this place like the plague

exactly, play nirvanas stay away, it is the song that aliens should play to themselves, to understand this population.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
You guys talk about Glactic Law and Fairness. What if according to "Galagtic Law" humans have the status of farm animals? What then, when we are culled and distributed for our delectable nutrients? Do we really want to be at the mercy of a race who for all we know won't think very highly of us?

To renegades, this may be the case. But there are races that have laws and rights for their citizens that make our highest and finest and fairest ones on earth look lacking. These people are so advanced that they live in complete equality, without money, yet enriched with clean technology. Their children are precious, and don't even cry as babies. They do not see us as farm animals, as so many write. They love us. However, what does stand in our way, is that we are viewed as a primitive race that is violent, and easily manipulated by ruthless leaders, even in so-called democracies. We are seen as co-conspirators, co-criminals by our willingess to allow billions to suffer from neglect, hunger and depopulation. However, my point about Norway, is that this is conditioned, not inborn. We are not right offs. We have been programmed to be like this and are mind controlled extensively.
We desperately need help.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hi, all.

I would tell/write them:

Dear ETs, see that URL:
www.geocities.com...

YOu will see that I am not alone.
If you can help Earth, I will help you help Earth !

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good find C-JEAN. I'm reading it now... Well worth looking at...
It's a kind of long referendum. I for one think it rings true.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is good, keep spreading the word. I will not write a letter here, but I participate constantly in 'calling' to our galactic families. (Don't forget the visualization on 4/10)

Sometimes I try to forget I am here, pretend I am them looking in on us and ponder what I would do in their situation. We really don't look that great at all. I recall frequently that scene in 'The Abyss' near the end, when Ed Harris is taken in to the USO and shown on a large screen the war, hatred, murder, etc that goes on here. Not much worth saving here....

But the flip side is that we have been drving down this path. We have been lied to, educated with nonsense, forced to work our fingers to the bones, poisoned, and so on.... Many whose lights shone so brightly have been murdered to squelch the spread of light ...

We do need an intervention and fast! We need that something to shake the worldy masses awake! Sure some will panic, but most will breathe a sigh of relief in finally knowing we are not alone! We are part of a galatic family who is nearby waiting to lend a hand.

We welcome you with open arms!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"All these worlds are yours, except Earth.

Attempt no landing here.

Use them together.

Use them in peace."

[edit on 27/3/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We will be writing a letter to ourselves in the future,

I will give it a shot.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'd just flash a message "Danger zone, no spirituality on this planet"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings, I am here, stranded, trying to survive.

At the age of four I knew, I realized I had arrived on the earthly plane of existence.

I am writing this in order to remember why I came to be in this position.
I am one of you and know you will come for me eventually through the gateway.
There is nothing you don't know about me since you have watched my progress since birth
Once you too passed through the veil of forgetfulness and flew over the rainbow bridge, you vowed not to return, but the need to advance the human race beckoned you.
Life has been a trial, searching always trying to remember why i came to hell.
Earth is a proving ground.
I love making contact with you, and am looking forward to it in the future.
Others will be afraid, but all are not welcome, hence the fear.
I feel sad for those who live only in the material world, never seeing the beyond.
Earth/heart, will remain the place we come to experience humanness, it is a necessary stage in our development.

Subject to change.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's absolutely ludicrous!!!! How are they going to know what the plague is!?!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey guys, mind giving me a lift?
I'm headed for Alpha Centauri, but unfortunately have been stuck on this rock with a bunch of crazed animals for the last 27 years. I've got gas money if you're down.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sometimes late at night I stand in the window and look up to sky and talk to them .. I know it sounds stupid but I did that so many times anyway and still will.
But anyway if I can send an e-mail I would say something like :
GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join