It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Send An Email To Benevolent Off-Worlders What Would You Write?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Nice Seeker,
especially the last paragraph. I think we've all had the "get me off this rock" feeling in our darker moments, but you're completely right, that's not the point. Even if you dnt believe in off-worlders the point is to steel up and deal with it all....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsmusWe do owe them gratitude and compassion...

For what? The cattle mutilations? The abductions of millions against their will for medical experiments with no pain killers? All those anal probes?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Afraid I would write something selfish like.

Teach me about you,
Teach me about us,
Teach me about our place in the Universe,
Teach me how to help the world,
Teach me what I need to know to help my people.
How to make a difference.

the usual stuff like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I don't think there's anything selfish about that. It's pretty much what I want to know as well.
If you changed teach me to teach us or teach anyone who wants to know it becomes more generous and more powerful, according to some...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Theres nothing selfish about that. Teach me to teach... Reporting for duty, what's the mission!

[edit on 2-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You mean the renegades or Enki's group, the ones behind the leaders when its so apparent they're not serving us...who are they serving? There most definately are renegades. These aren't the ones that we're referring to here though.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The cattle mutilations? The abductions of millions against their will for medical experiments with no pain killers? All those anal probes?

Yeah what is with the anal probes. You travel light speed across dimensions/space and decide to investigate someones butt!

Have you never heard of scans hey even primative xrays might show more.

Better still I would direct the aliens to the nearest libary where they could pick up some books on the human body.(hmm they might not be able to read- in which case this message has been wasted)

Of course there is the chance that the mutilation/abductions and probes are either :

the delusion rantings of the mentally unstable.:

actions carried out by humans as part of some sinister plot

Aliens are also capable of being psychopathic jerks, just like humans

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The cattle mutilations? The abductions of millions against their will for medical experiments with no pain killers? All those anal probes?

Yeah what is with the anal probes. You travel light speed across dimensions/space and decide to investigate someones butt!

Have you never heard of scans hey even primative xrays might show more.

Better still I would direct the aliens to the nearest libary where they could pick up some books on the human body.(hmm they might not be able to read- in which case this message has been wasted)

Of course there is the chance that the mutilation/abductions and probes are either :

the delusion rantings of the mentally unstable.:

actions carried out by humans as part of some sinister plot

Aliens are also capable of being psychopathic jerks, just like humans

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would say,

"Forgive us, for we know not what we do"

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
These aren't the ones that we're referring to here though.

Well then... WHICH kind specifically are you talking about then. And where is their ship. Just need to have a little peek at that hull...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
I would say,

"Forgive us, for we know not what we do"

Should really say
"Forgive us, for we know not what is done in our name by those in power"

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

For the collective, that is correct.

End message.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For me it would be like the KEO project, I wouldn't know what to say. Are there words sufficient for such a task?

I suppose I would try to explain love, and see if they understand that. If they do, we have a common ground. We have something to work with.

Just my thoughts,

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join