It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Send An Email To Benevolent Off-Worlders What Would You Write?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

PSSSTTT They already know all that... afterall theu DID sign treaties with our Governments...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Zorgon,

I know but I felt the need to write something afterall.........you know how it is!
Observance

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would write: Get your bitch-ass down here!!!!!!! Then if they actually came (probably to kill me) I would ask them to teach me how to do all the # they can do
Yea that's right

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Look how many of us want out, or offworld.... Our planet has degraded to a technological, stinking rotten ball of- well, honestly- S***.

My needs have always been simple: a job where I can keep my head above financial water, that I can at least enjoy, and a good woman. I have (had) talent leaking out of both ears- artistic, musical, the ability to do almost anything...

What I have ended up with:

Several jobs have ruined my back. The woman I loved not only dumped me, she got pregnant while I was in the navy and married someone else. I havent been able to find a decent woman in 20 years hence. ALL my attempts to use my talents have been ignored, ruined, or otherwise subverted. Every last chance at a normal, stable life have been subverted, ruined, and otherwise strangled. NEVER by my hand... until recently. I have quit looking for a woman, and I simply do not care what happens any more. I have pushed, tried, ranted, raved, screamed, fought, kicked, punched and bit until I simply have no strength any more. I have removed my presence from the internet- aside from 3 sites.

Basically- I am closing up shop. Why bother beating my head on a wall?

And this is just ME. Look how many other millions have been crushed by the 'wheels of civilization' and their remains spattered on the ground with no regard to who they are. And people who stand up and try, without Bilderbacking? FAIL. Your relatives/ parents aren't rich? FAIL. You have talent, but no money? FAIL.

No wonder people are ready to ship out in droves... We're all tired of every last breath, sneeze and dump hinging on money. We're tired of women who only want your looks and your money. We're tired of wasting talents in a society who only sees dollar signs, and not the actual uniqueness of what people can achieve. We're wanting to be advanced, in a society of fools that honestly make us look like we really did evolve from apes, or worse.

Oh, how it'd be nice if ET did actually hear the pleas of the ones who really do need a ride off this godforsaken ball of ....crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
My needs have always been simple: a job where I can keep my head above financial water, that I can at least enjoy, and a good woman. I have (had) talent leaking out of both ears- artistic, musical, the ability to do almost anything...

What I have ended up with:

Several jobs have ruined my back. The woman I loved not only dumped me, she got pregnant while I was in the navy and married someone else. I havent been able to find a decent woman in 20 years hence. ALL my attempts to use my talents have been ignored, ruined, or otherwise subverted. Every last chance at a normal, stable life have been subverted, ruined, and otherwise strangled. NEVER by my hand... until recently. I have quit looking for a woman, and I simply do not care what happens any more. I have pushed, tried, ranted, raved, screamed, fought, kicked, punched and bit until I simply have no strength any more. I have removed my presence from the internet- aside from 3 sites.

Basically- I am closing up shop. Why bother beating my head on a wall?

And this is just ME. Look how many other millions have been crushed by the 'wheels of civilization' and their remains spattered on the ground with no regard to who they are. And people who stand up and try, without Bilderbacking? FAIL. Your relatives/ parents aren't rich? FAIL. You have talent, but no money? FAIL.

No wonder people are ready to ship out in droves... We're all tired of every last breath, sneeze and dump hinging on money. We're tired of women who only want your looks and your money. We're tired of wasting talents in a society who only sees dollar signs, and not the actual uniqueness of what people can achieve. We're wanting to be advanced, in a society of fools that honestly make us look like we really did evolve from apes, or worse.

"Those with the greatest powers
sometimes feel the greatest pains
it's like there must be balance
between the losses and the gains"

part of a poem I wrote years ago. I've felt like you. I used to fantasize about driving off the road into a gully I passed all the time, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to my daughter... I think that's the only thing that stopped me.

it took me 40 years to find a man I could love, that loves me. we're not rich, we don't always agree, and he's not perfect, but he's beautiful to me.

and we, like you, have many talents and likely could be almost anything we want to be, and yet got lost and all screwed up in our lives, and we are just healing and building from it now. I don't know why it had to be this way, but bitterness is like a root that takes hold of you and eventually becomes a tree whose leaves block out all light.

I think this is partly the vodka talking...

now on to my letter.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why do you come here? Why do you leave? Why did you touch us, teach us, and then make us forget you? Are you the angels, the gods of myth? Are we your creation, or are you, like this, the creation of God?

In my heart, I believe that's what you are, like but unlike us, in the image of God - not his body but his spirit.

Will you teach us to walk through walls, to move within and without reality? Are you what I "dream" or are you something else, something dark, something dual-natured as we are?

Are your all one or are you many? Beings of light? Of dark? Both?

Are we crazy to believe in you? Will you manifest or are you the manifest of our rich imaginations?

What are these crop circles all about anyways?

We need to know. We can't seem to let you go, to say yea or nay, that you exist or don't.

I guess if I'm writing to you, I'm on the yea side. Either that, or I'm crazy.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

i would ask what the heck you guys wait for?
what took you so long?
how about" thank God"?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I would say very simply to help teach those who still lie fast asleep to learn to teach themselves to be sovereign, empowered, and healed.

I know there are many of you out there and assisting us, but I refuse to believe we need to be rescued. We can do this ourselves, we can permanently evolve if we want it enough.

I see so many on here crying out for salvation... I feel as though many of them out there want us to free ourselves, I don't truly believe anyone wants to have to save us from ourselves and babysit us.

We are not primitive in any way, we are not failures, we are not everything we're told and people believe we are. That's the manipulation and amnesia setting in. We have the power and ability to turn this all around.

I would only ask that if we are overtly invaded by regressives that then they finally assist us. We would not be able to get out of that situation without outside intervention. So until then, lets do this ourselves.

On a side note, I personally pray and extend gratitude towards them nearly every single day. They have helped us so much more than so many could ever imagine. We do owe them gratitude and compassion...but we musn't rely on them for freedom. I would be willing to bet they would be more willing to overtly assist us if we stop reaching out for salvation and became responsible and empowered ourselves. Then we can finally join our brother and sisters.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i would say...

Dear aliens...

please come to our world and teach us the ways of free energy, so we dont hurt our environment, please share some of your technology with us to make our lives easier. please teach us about your civ, and tech us how to live peacefully.

PS. we got good beer to share, come on down!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your incedibly witty, insightful and oh so original contribution to exo-politics, Tayesin.

May I suggest you start the ball rolling? You may find this page to be of use:
en.wikipedia.org...

Hi Hi,
It never ceases to amaze me that people here will jump into nastiness so quickly.

Suicide is seen as an illness on the other side, so I don't think I will follow your advice.

My comments still stand, and are still truthfull whether they are popular or not.

Take into account human history, and you too would see the sense in my words. We are a danger to any other lifeform out there because we are dangerous to our own.

We should not have such invited contact while humanity is so hell bent on continuing down the path of Greed, Murder, Power-mongering, Control and Manipulation.

Nor would I ask for contact until we humans have moved past these extremely negative activities.

Still want me to commit suicide now?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

"Wipe us out now and save the entire universe from the plague called humans."

You asked for the death of 6.7 billion people, called an entire race a plague and you call me nasty!

Whether you were serious, half-joking or not, it was a brusque reply to a brusque comment, so it's 1/1. Don't joke about the annihilation of a planet and then get all hurt if someone gives it right back to you.
There is a lot of negativity and crap in the human race, I agree. The other side of the coin is that we have huge potential and there's hundreds of millions of people out there trying to sort this place out.

A joke about genocide gets a joke about suicide. 1-1... Draw.

I've got no problem with you, I look forward to chatting with you more on ATS. Lets get back to the topic:

[edit on 13f20090amSun, 29 Mar 2009 06:59:11 -050011 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dear Benevolent Off Worlders,

Which ISP do you use?

Does it capture spam?

Do you have a usage cap or restrictions to P2P protocol?

Thanks in advance for your quick and prompt reply.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Don't claim truth while condemning our race in the same sentence.

Refer to my above post to understand why I say this.

You speak nothing close to truth, only in fear of our race which has been redundantly controlled time and time again. You wave the history flag without realizing there is no reason we must obey history. Sorry, there are many people now who realize the futile nature of that belief system.

But yes, I do agree that his comment was a bit aggressive.

Why not just choose to evolve so we no longer keep trying to put ourselves into the square hole in which we were never suppose to fit? We've been forced into it, and truly believe this is our fate. Count me out. We're way better than that.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When does anal probing commence?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi Asmus and HiAliens,
I too would prefer we evolve into a more aware and caring whole that is ready for contact with other souls from different realities. That is what I am working towards in my own way.

Apologies if anyone was offended by my statements. Yes humanity does have a great inner ability that is to be nurtured now. Yet it will take most of humanity a long time to move ahead, and it will take many extremely hard events to begin the changes in most.

Which is why I say we are not yet ready, and why we are still to be seen as a plague if we ever get out there on our own efforts. The last thing I would like to see if contact comes soon in our reality is the response most will have to it, being fear and attempting to destroy those who arrive.. if not control them in some fashion.

I do not see the death of so many as a negative. From my view on reality it is only the release from the physical we chose to experience in a series of incarnations. Life is tenacious, even when the earth has had ELE's in the past, life remained. So I see no reason why this would not occur even if humans were wiped out from the planet. We would then simply choose to incarnate into higher awareness forms able to interact properly with visitors.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Please invade, we have need of intelligent life on earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Tayesin,

Thats not the point, many ets see humans as badly brainwashed MC people. They have only to look at Scandivian countries to see what they're like in a good, equal just system, and they're very worth saving.
Considering the traumas that humans endure and the horrors billions live with, I was told that they consider us to be a strong race, for even despite this, many still have love in their hearts, rejoice to hear the birds sing, watch the sunsets, send wishes to the stars, hug their children, and help their neighbors. Even under less than ideal conditions many do.

This is about critical mass. We need to reach critical mass, which may, in a system with so much slavery, where few are truly free, only be 3% or less.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hail travelers,

We, here on earth, are in the teenage years of our development.
Our hormones are still raging.
I call them the awkward years of our perseverance in becoming fully developed.

From our embryonic stage, onto birth, infancy, toddler, juvenile, and now adolescents
it has been a struggle for our existence.
We unnecessarily view ourselves as highly complex. This causes us to stumble and fall
repeatedly. Very seldom learning from the first fall.

Albeit our time on this plane has been relatively short.
We have not yet obtained the Spiritual knowledge that we
are here to absorb.
Our awakening is a slow process, but we will prevail in our quest for nirvana.

Please accept my most humble apology for the rude and inconsiderate manner of my fellow entities have shown you and yours.

Thank you for your patience.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We have to ensure that our own interests are kept at bay. We must be asking for our planet and its people, who are kept under illegal ownership contracts by enki's groups of renegades mentioned in the Sumerian tablets and the terra papers, and cast off the slave yoke. These contracts are crimes to begin with, but its still a big action needed by the federations, for a race that is damaged and primitive and if put on a spanking clean planet, without these leaders, would simply wreck another planet and set up an unjust system of haves and have nots again.

So we need help, and deprogramming. And if enough of us show this concern for the planet and the billions suffering and starving on it, then we will get help.
It needs to be selfless. Also, many people doing this will get enough proofs of ets, and receive both sitings and contact.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dear intergalactic travelers and members of the 50 some odd species dropping by to visit and observe the mthird rock from this particular sun;

greetings and welcome; please be advised that there are a lot of us here now, volunteers to endure the chaos factor and involuntary slavery in a massive effort to promote positive interaction and exspansion for the homo sapiens sapiens mindset and eventual evolvement to the next level;

however the positive flow inherit to promote the awakening process is slow and in need of a kick in the pants; many are actively and daily pumping positive vibes into the spiritual realm and as like begats like it is slowing growing;

you need to just pop in and let the general world populace see and realize that they aren't alone and that there is a whole big universe out there if they only wake up, grow up, and quit acting like a bunch of retarded monkeys killing other monkeys.

Also gently remind all those wanting a way out that they did volunteer to come here soquit crying and get with the program; we don't need a savior we need some motivation and the most just need hope and a little belief.

thanks, seeker.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join