It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Send An Email To Benevolent Off-Worlders What Would You Write?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Firstly I don't believe ETs are truly benevolent if they're physically coming here and observing and/or interacting with us secretly. It appears subversive no matter the intention behind it.

My only questions would be. What are you? Where are you from? And what are you doing here? The most obvious choices. Due to the secretive nature of ET visitation and contact to this planet I would also assume any response to be a potential lie.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We have met many times, most of the times without me noticing, but I still admire you in every possible way and thank you for widening my perception and to become a truly good person with your help and guidance, to enrich the collective consciousness together and in peace, and to bring about freedom and justice for every living being in our universe and beyond.

We shall all become one! Unified!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dear Sir or Madame,

Allow me the pleasure of introducing my self.

I am kiliak and I am currently an exiled Alpha Centaurian prince residing in exile in miami florida.

My family and I were forced off our planet during a coup and our family fortune still remains in the first bank of alpha centauri. The problem is, I cannot access these funds, which total in the hundreds of millions of space dollars.

You however are in a position to help. If you could send me your space bank routing information as well as your galactic social security number I will be able to transfer the entire sum to your account and for this I am more than happy to pay you a ten percent fee of my total wealth.

Please forward me all of your personal information as soon as possible.

Regards,

Prince Kiliak

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
thanks for helping me humiliate the future,they were a bunch of clowns.
outsmarted by an ant.

now wheres my crown.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would write, word for word...

"Get me the hell outta here!"

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My message would be.....

FOR SALE OR TRADE 1990 Dodge van, 6cyl, auto, runs good
interior is a bit rough. 1k, obo, or trade for American Strat.
555.867.5309 after 6.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To whom it may concern among the stars,

Since you probably can tell who I am by a flip of the switch per say, I'll introduce myself as Boo. It is a nick name my family and friends have called me since I can remember. I used to be a fairly genuinely happy person, but as the years have progressed, I find myself becoming more withdrawn from society after being; for lack of a better word screwed, many times. Even though that may be the case, it doesn't distract from the fact that I still can be a good person, I would just rather not get involved with others affairs because it only seems to hasten the quick sand I find myself in.

It is because of all these terrible feelings that I write this letter. I am genuinely sick of the constant ridicule, hatred, corruption, and war of this planet. It serves no purpose in the daily lives of the people here, and should no longer be tolerated. People use things that are good, such as religion for an example, to manipulate the masses so they can make a buck, or war.

The people of this planet need a serious wake up call, for if we are to stay on the path we have paved before us, I fear it will lead the masses in the convoy down the road of utter destruction.

We need guidance, we need you to get involved, so that the people of earth can be shown that we have been lead a stray. We need you to come and show us that we can live day to day in harmony, without the need of money, along with infinite energy. So many forms of great technology have been suppressed because of the corporate power system. This is not how a rational, intelligent, planet of beings should live. I believe everyone should be entitled to a comfortable life no matter their color or creed.

If you feel that it is not right to get involved here, I ask you this. Is it fair for the majority of the people on this planet suffer for the gain of a few? My answer is no. If certain laws are holding you back, then why not give these people an ultimatum or warning. These people do not care about others, all they care about is an imaginary currency, which they in turn use, to manipulate the power structure further.

I could go on forever with reasons to help us. But what I have written should be more then enough to spark interest.

If I could leave you with anymore thoughts, it would be this. This is how I truly feel.

I am sick of living day to day.
I am sick of feeling powerless to do anything positive for this planet.
I am sick of being slowly killed.
I am sick of being limited by income.
I am sick of everyones hatred towards one another.
I am sick of the fact that businesses no longer care about quality when it comes to making products. Its all about numbers.
I am sick of people being so self absorbed, that they don't care about whats really going on around them.
I am sick of just being sick of this planet. It is such a wonderful place, yet no one seems to see it for the true beauty, and wonder, it provides on a daily basis.

If people would just wake up to what is going on, we could restore the magic that this planet bestows upon us everyday without the need to kill countless forms of creatures in order to survive.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, we need you, no other fake messiahs, only you, to come set our imaginations free, so that we can turn things around and live life as it was intended.

Every ounce of this letter has come straight from my heart. Take it anyway you like. I hope one day, you see fit to visit us without the need to cloak yourselves from us. There are a lot of people down here waiting for you to make yourselves known. I for one, am one of them.

Sincerely,
Boo.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by zorgon

That's absolutely ludicrous!!!! How are they going to know what the plague is!?!

Encyclopedia Galactica, 4th edition.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: My letter would go like this.....

"Dear benevolent things that are upon high,

Hi from the dictatorial things that are down below. Now that diplomacy has been taken care of, I hope we can get down to business!

I, as a lone unauthorized representative of my species [homo sapiens sapiens], wish to publicly clear any and all debts my species may have incurred with your species. I am fully willing to negotiate terms and conditions concerning such a contract and I am willing to pay these debts in full with either resources and/or services that I am able to supply currently and into the forseeable future.

Please feel free to invoice me with my species total currently outstanding audited debts via U2U and I will forward it to my accountants and lawyers for analysis and I'll get back to you within 10 working earth days also via U2U with a prototype contract open to negotiation. Here's hoping we can negotiate a successful and mutually benefiting contract and I look forward to any contact from an authorized representative of your species.

Sincerely from OmegaLogos.

P.S. As proof of authorized status as a representative of of your species, please supply the algorithm for T.O.E and an experiment, currently performable by my species within 10 working earth days, to test the falsifiability of said algorithm AND if the experiment proves to be non falsifiable then I will accept this as proof of authorized representation of your species with no further inquiry. [This stipulation is NON Negotiable!]"

Personal Disclosure: I sure hope they don't want a check!
:shk: So I wonder if they'll take visa???
Or does Western Union go intergalactic???

P.S. Starred and Flagged the OP.

Edited to close quotation marks at end of letter.
Edited to change an "a" to an "an". :shk:
[edit on 28-3-2009 by OmegaLogos]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintergreen

Thanks for your heartfelt letter Wintergreen. I can honestly say I've felt like that on my worst days, and even for months at a time. You may not agree with this, but nutritional medicine, superfoods, and minimal yeast/sugar diets help massively, as does MMS. Not medical advice, just an anecdote.

I highly recommend everyone check this out:www.soulwise.net... It's kind of a manual for wanderers.

For everyone screaming "Get me out of here!" Here's an extract from the manual on that syndrome:

All Roads Lead Away from Rome
Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and dissociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly. Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known....[ ]

Gentle Reminder
Some of you are probably wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.

The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately disarm its patterns. Any other method would constitute an invasion, and we do not invade. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm its dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. That is in compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.

Although we have had transmissions from many of you, screaming, “Invade already. Just get me out of here!,” we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light into here is. Remember?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

nice Blujay+ Omega...

And thanks to everyone for your replies.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This letter was written by Damod on my other thread:

Dear Alien Dudes,

We are a fairly young species that has been looking to the sky since our ancient times. We have always known we are not alone in this massive void, however we are fearful of your intentions. We sincerely hope that you are a peaceful race that can guide us to our place in this universe. We have been fighting wars amongst ourselves for thousands of years. Our differences blind us due to anger, greed and prejudice. There is hope for us however because some of us have infinite compassion for both the beauty that is our world and its inhabitants. Do not judge us by the quality of our leadership for we the many who empower the few have become slaves to their greed. Sometimes the situation appears hopeless but we still have love and compassion. I hope that you can guide us through this time of strife instead of your possible alternative of destruction. We have potential as a species. With a helping hand and a good reason we could turn ourselves around. I hope that you show us a new understanding of life. I truly hope we can coexist in a state of peace and understanding of each other.

Sincerely,

John

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"Wipe us out now and save the entire universe from the plague called humans."

2nd line

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for your incedibly witty, insightful and oh so original contribution to exo-politics, Tayesin.

May I suggest you start the ball rolling? You may find this page to be of use:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I already emailed, and they did as I requested -- no more George W. Bush.

Now I just need winning lottery numbers and Clive Owen's phone number and I'll be golden!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintergreen

- This is a really good post. Thank you Wintergreen. You said everything I lacked the words to say and express. This's exactly how I feel as well.
- And yeah thanks HiAliens for that website. I will still have to take a look but it seems to me like a helpful site from that extract you provided.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I try heh. I thought about what I would write to them before going to bed after talking to Hi on another post he made. A lot of gloom, I know, but the more I thought about it, I just kept realizing how different things were from say the late 40's into the 50's for example. I don't know why I have such a infatuation with the mid 1900's, but it just seemed like such a better time overall to be on the planet, then now. People were essentially happy the war was over, they were makin babies, getting stuff done, and lets not forget about the beginnings of the muscle cars!

Calm before the storm I guess...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My message? It would have to be...

"Let me come with you...I can see, I can see perfectly.."

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Mine would be a short resume about myself, and:

"GET ME THE HELL OFF THIS ROCK!!!!!!!"

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would communicate that the few Human Elitist have taken over the many and control is through paper monies and metals of different types

Innocent peoples on this planet are left to die from greed of the few. Many homes unsafe and with infestation, not enough warmth in the winters and coolness in the heated times. There are empty bellies when they should be full and Cures for illnesses are withheld if the workers don't have a plastic or paper card that will cover medical treatment and/or medicines. Concensus.... Elitist have control through wealth.

Summery and Suggestions:

Many hostilities that come from the workers is due to struggles of trying to survive and would in most cases change when an equal balance is restored. The workers mostly have good souls and it would be easy to retrain them in the importance of existance on there Planet and Love of there peoples.

Suggestions:

1.) You must gather the greedy and give them the second chance to reform if they choose not to confer then you must hold them in contempt and review there Soul passage.

2.) You must waive the interference rules this is a dying Planet and it will benefit all.

3.) The Air, Water and Soil need cleansing the many will help restore if nothing else then to make sure there future families are safe.

4.) The Cures for all known Viruses needs to come forth and the peoples need to learn the importance of The Tree of Life and what Plants do for a species survival.

5.) You need to share your Spirituality and Love so the human will learn what is of all importance in ones life.

6.) Boundries to all lands must be erased and many areas need to be restructured for safety.

7.) You must collect all material that is harmful in any manner and dispose or neutralize it in the safest manner so it will never harm life in any form.

I call for the good in all Souls to come to Planet Earth, time is running short.... it is now time for there second chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join