It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No need to be discourteous, especially since they are going to be the ones bailing the earth out of the mess its in.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
No need to be discourteous, especially since they are going to be the ones bailing the earth out of the mess its in.

True, but ironic none the less... I have a hundred and one things I would want to know like, whats their home-world like, could I go visit and do they even use something as base as money, considering money is the root of all evil...

People who have money are well off, people with out money not so well off, in an enlightened society such as theirs, how did they cure the financial problems we face?

Lets not forget that our species is motivated for all the wrong reasons, Greed & Pride, which is the cause of our downfall.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by starapple]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What I believe is tht they are on a credit system. All tangible money or money like items found or somehow surreptitiously obtained are given to their for lack of a better word "Government" and traded for credits which would then be held in an accound. Much like our debit system works. -////- Yeah it does sound like Terran banking.

"Hello welcome to JPMorgan Chase, How may I help you this fine Terran evening. Would you like to trade in your old USD for Imperial Galactic Credits.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No you may keep your filthy earth credits, I will just hop on the starship with them when it leaves for their home-world and take up a Job as ships Janitor.

All I hear is people saying wont it be great they'll share their technology with us, humph techno-lust already in progress, they haven't even made it through the door yet!

The far greater gift they could give us is their mental clarity, telekinesis. etc.

Who needs the internet, when you can just think an e-Mail somewhere!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
yeah I wouldn't have to worry about getting wi-fi anymore. ^^ I skulk around cleveland with my phone searching for hotspots. Then hop on a laptop. Right now Im at work. meh bored.

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The article was an interesting read, I would like to believe what was said there, but some things go way too far.

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.

It is believed that search engine algorithms are somewhat based on the form of telepathic communication they use.

Yeah right..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
MMMhh I wouldn't go as far as to say that, though all I can suggest is sit here and wait for answers.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

The aliens indirectly contributed to the development of internet search engines and they are in limited contact with Google through SETI. They are able to access the internet currently and their involvement in search engine research is for the purpose of allowing them to understand as much about earth as possible prior to their next arrival.

Well so some of the preparedness on the part of the Aliens has contributed to the millions of views and hits monthly on ATS? Maybe, lets start taking a closer look at some of the claims from newer posters that at one time seemed hoaxish.

Could we talk to them via google then?

Find a way to make a top hit on google actually be a message to them letting them know that we know of them, accept them, want peace, and are pissed that it has been hidden from us ?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by antar

Well so some of the preparedness on the part of the Aliens has contributed to the millions of views and hits monthly on ATS? Maybe, lets start taking a closer look at some of the claims from newer posters that at one time seemed hoaxish.

Could we talk to them via google then?

Find a way to make a top hit on google actually be a message to them letting them know that we know of them, accept them, want peace, and are pissed that it has been hidden from us ?

haha im down. we have to get as many people as possible though. To actually go and see this site.

[edit-formatting]

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey speaking of technological advancements I bet they don't have Windows..

Lol, I can hear the communication already, why did you send us this technology do you hate us or something?

Our mighty starship was flying along hooked up to your systems minding its own business, when suddenly, what means this Win32 Error *.DLL not found, kernel panic..

Something went wibble in RAM, we could tell you where and when but alas not why!

If they're hooked up to search engines then they must be enjoying ConFlicker just like the rest of us...

In a society where they probably have never heard of a computer virus or hackers emptying their credits out of their account, oh boy do we have a real treat in store for them!

Would you like a Dose of SPAM with that last communication?

We only need your mothers maiden name, your date of birth and your social security number...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Then they would hate us all forever. they would say screw humanity.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry, I just find the title: "Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival" too humorous to be taken seriously...............

Who is "Tina" supposed to be exactly?

It's one thing to talk about Obama and Disclosure (note the capital D), but the UFO arrival thing (hoax) is nothing new.

I remember the alleged "Galactic Federation of Light" and Blossom Goodchild's October14 "prediction" last year. And I was amazed to see how many people were telling me about "golden rays and light" and how they buy into this stuff.

This is no different.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GateCrasher
Sorry, I just find the title: "Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival" too humorous to be taken seriously...............

Who is "Tina" supposed to be exactly?

It's one thing to talk about Obama and Disclosure (note the capital D), but the UFO arrival thing (hoax) is nothing new.

I remember the alleged "Galactic Federation of Light" and Blossom Goodchild's October14 "prediction" last year. And I was amazed to see how many people were telling me about "golden rays and light" and how they buy into this stuff.

This is no different.

Agreed

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimi
Hmm y'know I always thought Larry Page and Sergey Brin had a somewhat 'other-worldly' appearance...

Seriously though there's no evidence to back up this story. I mean, they ask for people to email in and help corroborate the story...well why can't they publish the original e-mails sent in by the mysterious 'Tina' then!? It would certainly help us readers believe what they're saying.

yup...watch how when they smile...their throat moves...as if they have to concentrate on moving their tongues back!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

yup...watch how when they smile...their throat moves...as if they have to concentrate on moving their tongues back!!!

Thats because they are trying hard to keep their reptillian tongues from poking out and attempting to taste the air around them.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this story just gives me a very generic feeling. I am not the smartest man on the planet, but I really don't believe this one at all, and that sucks, because I really, really, really want all this phenomena pushed to top priority and light shed on the puzzle.
Why in the wacky humpa heck would aliens use google to learn about our planet? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What the government does is tell the truth with a made up lie so that you won't believe it and stop asking questions. But what supports the overall story is that the UN had a meeting on March 8th of this year for a planned announcement sometime this year on aleins and UFO's.

Are they in contact? Yes

Through SETI ? NO (that's the lie)

Slow travel speed ? No (that's another made up lie)

Aliens are on google ? Please... (another lie)

They will arrive soon ? Yes

Are greys loving and peacful ? Absolutely not ! They are enemies.

They are pleased the WW2 ended, they didn't want us to ruin the Earth before they move in and take over.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Saucer opens... and out walks a giant fifty foot liberace in full regalia.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
I'm sorry but this story just gives me a very generic feeling. I am not the smartest man on the planet, but I really don't believe this one at all, and that sucks, because I really, really, really want all this phenomena pushed to top priority and light shed on the puzzle.
Why in the wacky humpa heck would aliens use google to learn about our planet? Seriously?

where would you go if you knew nothing of the collective human psyche. Our Motivations, our hopes and dreams, I mean come on, Google is the largest search engine and I can find anything about everything on there. maybe they gleaned this knowledge off of someone and are watching us through google.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer
just how exactly would Obama be communicating with them?

the only physical meeting was with Truman -> there are no alies here right now, so they would have to use some kind of long-range communication.
now considering the planet is 30ly away, it would take 60 years to get a response from them using our technology, and Obama has been in the office for how many weeks?... that is of course assuming SETI doesn't have some kind of faster-than-light communications at their disposal... but the only place where you could get that is directly from the aliens, and if you were in the government that denies they ever had contact with aliens, then why the hell would you provide such technology to a civilian organization, dedicated to uncovering the existence of alien life?

this whole SETI thing just doesn't make any sense.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by ranswer]

Well Barack can communicate backwards as well so it wouldnt surprise me if he can speak all kinds of alien languages.

Makes you wonder.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join