It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama prepares for UFO arrival

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

No, you haven't lost it. You are on the right track. See my thread for my hypothesis.

Maitreya, ETs, NWO etc

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know what you mean, I believe that they are already scoping us out, trying to get into our minds with the help of the government. They know very well thet there will be civil unrest once "he" appears. I've already voiced my opinion here at work, and now some real shady things have been happening around here.

I dont know about you but i believe they are scoping me out as a future terrorist after Maitreya makes his appearance. They might be right to. if it was for the betterment of mankind then why would he wait until we were at our weakest, in the middle of conflicts.

Ill let you know why. he wants to make us believe that he was nthe cause of the cease fire so that we would think about him in a friendly light. that we would readily believe in him. We would be nothing more than sheep to the slaughter. he would be free to do whatever it is that he wants, without fear of reprimand or retaliation.

now until I have cold hard proof that he is to be trusted, I dont buy it. Not one bit. Why not keep us from dramatically decreasing our numbers and just come on already and show himself. Get us all to stop the fighting. It just doesnt sound right. It doesnt sound kosher at all.

Am I right to be assuming all of this. I enjoy walking through the Cleveland Metroparks. Though I get paranoid because I feel like I am being watched.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Well I can't comment on you being right or wrong to "assume" this as you put it but I don't trust any of it either and nor do many others. I doubt you are being followed/observed because of comments at work or here so try not to worry about that .

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Meh, Id hope not though. -sighs- I wouldn't want any of my loved ones tracked.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Regarding Seti, many seem a bit naive.
remember;

-it sits HQs on NASA Grounds, so lets use some logic.
The idea that NASA is hiding proof aliens is 'core story' stuff.
Thsi organisation's office is on NASA grounds, look at the board of directors; a bit prominent for a small under-funded bunch of 'crazies' looking for little green men-they look like NWO types.

As Obama himself said.................."there other maybe some folks on their way"................ possibly the most underrated comment (by UFO enthusiasts) by anyone (let alone the current Pres.).

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Let me be the first to say, "I told you so."

And, be aware, that these beings very well may NOT have any good intentions toward humanity, but rather seek to enslave us.
[edit on 27-3-2009 by organism315]

NAW dude... Bush isn't president anymore.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm taking the obvious route and asking. The following email is winging its way to SETI.

Is this story in the All News Web true?

"According to 'Tina' SETI is receiving and concealing regular explicit signals (and has been doing so for at least seven years) from this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey. The extra-terrestrials will land openly and in a way that will conclusively prove their presence and are doing so unilaterally. They have given the US government until then to prepare humanity for this event.
'Tina' alleges that some powerful security figures would like to thwart this open contact but are powerless to do so. Many figures associated with NASA and even the Pentagon are positive about the event and a conspiracy to hide the truth form the world’s population is not unanimous.
What all parties agree on is that the best course of action is to leave any announcement of the event to the absolute latest possible time so as not to frighten people or harm the economy.
Major churches have been briefed on the matter and are being given time to shift their positions so as to accommodate this new reality. The US Govt has been ‘requested’ to mend and clean up rivalries and conflicts in preparation and this extra-ordinary event and this is the primary reason for Barack Obama’s peace gesture to Iran and indeed his very presidency. Barack Obama is in almost daily contact with SETI and is communicating with the aliens directly. "

Blossom goes down and another steps up to the plate.

I'm surprised they did not call SETI before publishing?

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey, The aliens use google to get info on us and our planet in that Eddie Murphy movie ' Meet Dave'

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A half page of posts about getting boned by Aliens. Now confusing the Movies with reality.

Any serious people left on this forum anymore?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

As Obama himself said.................."there other maybe some folks on their way"................ possibly the most underrated comment (by UFO enthusiasts) by anyone (let alone the current Pres.).

What was the quote and its context?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I have never figured out how to embed a youtuber vid on this site but here is the link and start watching at about 1:32 and the comment is right at the end

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This should be the funniest subject I have ever read on ATS from long time!! SETI communicating with aliens?? hahah
i was thinking that aliens use ultra super hyper technology that would make us look in shame, they have ships that travel the entire galaxy in just a few secs, they can dissapear infront of you and can abduct people without them even notice them...and now they are saying they are communicating with aliens with radio signals?? using CB ??? i guess the aliens did have to go to their historical museums to dig from some old cbs and antennas to communicate with us!

hahaha i cant imagine obama on a cb from seti saying..hi i am the president of the united states...waiting reply...waiting...waiting..radio signals are slow in astronomical way....wait more..3 years later the aliens answer..copied andunderstood..how are you...?? hahaha MY GOD!!!

this news is an hoaxe..!!! seti will never reveal if the get a real signal!!! and now thos news claims they are talkign with them?? in radio sigansl..haaha i guess some guy on the north pole with some antenna is making fun of them !!!

ET if they can come here will no be using radio sigansl to communicated ! that would be like we go back and start fire signals to some neanderthal being across the ocean!!!! yeah right!!!

Why people belive this hoaxes..i know that the need to know that ufo and aliens are real is something but making a leap and belive this bull..sh...it???

ATS really has gone the tubes with this one!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

The SETI issue has been discussed here many times, the search is mere cover for the serious interaction with ETs.
Again ask yourself; NASA hides Alien evidence, SETI searches for aliens-SETI HQ is on NASA grounds.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
A half page of posts about getting boned by Aliens. Now confusing the Movies with reality.

Any serious people left on this forum anymore?

Jeese man. Relax. It was just an observation. Im not confusing anything with anything. I thought the nwo slip stuff into movies. This is all a load of bunk anyway imo

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I got a read receipt from SETI but no answer yet. If I get one I'll post to this and the other thread going on the same topic. I don't expect one, but it would be interesting if they did.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I dont think SETI will ever respond your e-mail, I think their reposnce will be they dont know this Tina person, and that news are out of the charts.

Like i said alien beings dont use radio signals to communicate, in the 1700 and 1600 we use people that went from place to place spreading the news, imagine a guy from the 21X century using a cell phone trying to communicate with this guy!!! how would they make us understand??'--

I am sorry but this news is fake, even the source from the news looks fake!

I am sorry but Gov will not disclose anything they know about aliens any time soon, the ET could actually disclose everything by themselves very easy. show the ships all around the world simultaniously and thats it people will know ET exists, if ET are playing the same game of hide seek and they do nothing about it (some sporadic flahses here and there but that's it) do you think the Gov will relase or make any move if T dont make any real move??

Sorry pals but the one that could make disclosure and force the Gov are the ET's..not us...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think this is a Hoax! There will be no aliens landing and there is no Obama who is in contact with them. This is just like Blossom's fairy tail. And If 2012 doomsday doesn't happen what I think, then the believers are going to look forward to this event in 2013. Which also is not going to happen. So stop believing in those fairytails

[edit on 23-4-2009 by UFOexisist]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
I dont think SETI will ever respond your e-mail, I think their reposnce will be they dont know this Tina person, and that news are out of the charts.

Like i said alien beings dont use radio signals to communicate, in the 1700 and 1600 we use people that went from place to place spreading the news, imagine a guy from the 21X century using a cell phone trying to communicate with this guy!!! how would they make us understand??'--

I am sorry but this news is fake, even the source from the news looks fake!

I am sorry but Gov will not disclose anything they know about aliens any time soon, the ET could actually disclose everything by themselves very easy. show the ships all around the world simultaniously and thats it people will know ET exists, if ET are playing the same game of hide seek and they do nothing about it (some sporadic flahses here and there but that's it) do you think the Gov will relase or make any move if T dont make any real move??

Sorry pals but the one that could make disclosure and force the Gov are the ET's..not us...

It seems as if a lot of people here presume to know a lot of how aliens work.
i will not presume to know - but....assuming that aliens are technologically ahead of us, which is a fair assumption, there is no reason to believe they CAN'T tap into our obsolete technology and come down to our level.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It does seem feasible. Yet again Im going to sit here and watch how it plays out. Though whats to say that the Extraterrestrials want us to develop our technology enough so that we can contact them in a timely manner.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Oh great another species on Welfare!

Welcome to the Sol system, I am your friendly Terran work advisor, says here you have experience of doing astrometrics, we dont really get much call for that sort of thing, how about Janitor at this school, just fill in this application form and send it back.

Have you done any work paid or unpaid in the last two weeks.. No, excellent, sign here and have a nice day!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by starapple]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join