It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A human alien hybrid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ok so i never get into this area of the ufo phenomenon, but just for a little fun and for those who might be more into the topic ,click the link and take a look at model masha telna. If human alien hybrids are real she would be a good canidate. enjoy!

acidcow.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitbreakfast
Ok so i never get into this area of the ufo phenomenon, but just for a little fun and for those who might be more into the topic ,click the link and take a look at model masha telna. If human alien hybrids are real she would be a good canidate. enjoy!

acidcow.com...

Nah, stick insect hybrid maybe.

She looks like she could use a dinner? What example does this set for young females?

I think she is just lacking good looks, much more nicer members on ATS www.belowtopsecret.com...

Just my opinion. One mans trash is another mans treasure I guess.

I am growing increasingly bemused at what we call models these days.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I came into this thread thinking "yeah right, lol" but her eyes are HUGE. Its kinda weird looking.

I still don't agree with the human-alien hybrid hypothesis being applied to her, but she does have huge eyes!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I really hate to sound mean, because she is not ugly (though probably malnourished).. but she really does look alien-like, and I am extremely spooked by her emotionless expression.

I love the comments.. "One cannot simply catwalk into Mordor..."

[edit on 3/27/2009 by MrAndy]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If you are healthy , you will have big eyes , i personally have this feature when im on a real health binge and working out , my eyes looks clear and quite big like i was on meth , but i don't take drugs.

It's called being 'edgy' in the model field

It's the new look. All edgy like you could cut someones through with just a swift knife to the throat . aha kidding

With that model its her head thats so small that makes her eyes look big. Could be from not eating well...

For example : Amy Mainzer is an American astronomer, specializing in astrophysical instrumentation and galactic astronomy

Here's her pic:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912ba673395e.jpg[/atsimg] and.. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1416af1a0f8a.jpg[/atsimg]

I love her because shes so smart . has great eyes and she's good looking

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im sorrry this is just funny
they are just skinny models buddy, their eyes are like that due to body proportions.. although I dont blame you for thinking their aliens... they certianly dont look after their bodies to make them look like such.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yeah exactly , its because they are low on body fat and their heads look small. Which of course makes their eyes look small too.

Nasacarl

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's not the eyes that are creepy to me but the ears...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceaa9282625c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I agree she is a little strange looking, but what the hell is wrong with that industry? It's disgusting how skinny they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
I came into this thread thinking "yeah right, lol" but her eyes are HUGE. Its kinda weird looking.

I still don't agree with the human-alien hybrid hypothesis being applied to her, but she does have huge eyes!

Exactly my thought... Wonder if she can see in the dark?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Her adam's apple freaks me out.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yeah exactly , its because they are low on body fat and their heads look small. Which of course makes their eyes look small too.

Nasacarl

Don't you mean "Eyes look big".
Her eyes is certainly not small.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Her eyes probably wouldn't look as big if she had more wait on her.

I wonder when this "skinny-fad" will pass. Women don't look sexy when they look like sticks. Real women have curves.

Seeing models like this makes me want to start a charitable organization. For just 40 cents a day, you can help a supermodel in need. Please call now. We'll send you a photo of your sponsored supermodel, though you're not required to look at it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberg
Her adam's apple freaks me out.

You do know that several models and Catwalkers in actuality are guys, right?

This is a second line.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
really? what on earth is this doing in the UFO's/Aliens Forum...come on ppl seriously? This is the kind of thing that gets UFOlogists laughed at

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
really? what on earth is this doing in the UFO's/Aliens Forum...come on ppl seriously? This is the kind of thing that gets UFOlogists laughed at

Good Day
Skept!cal

lol oh relax! Try to have some fun. if it wasnt clear in my op i have no real opinion one way or the other about "alien human hybrids". Is she 100% human? more then likely. but i know that the topic exist and when i saw her she reminded me of how they are described so like i mentioned before i simply posted it for the amusment of those with passing curiosity and for those who are more into the idea. Its funny how this site is supposed to promote talk and be an open minded forum where anything and everything can be talked about but its full of people like you who just go around crying about how stupid everything is. And it seems like the people who laugh at ufologists do so not because the talk of alien hybrids but because anything they dont believe in is stupid to them. just like this is stupid to you.. so either people can run their posts by you first to make sure its in your scope of understanding or we can continue the freedom of opinion and talk about whatever we want and you can stop whining about it and contribute to the topic at hand or just move along. And for those of you who want to believe in human alien hybrids go right ahead.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
aliens arnt biological they are technological,artificialy intelligent.

therfore any highbrids will be half technology.

and since miniturization is condusive to bio melding nanotechnology will be used.

we are all hybrids as we have nanotech in all of us,mind control nanotech.

any more talk of alien hydbrids along the lines of biological splicing is nonsense and disinfo.

i like the idea of hybrid clowns.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's called anorexia, not alien.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
A DIRE WARNING! Alien? entity disclosure smuggled out of the UFO Conference.

Speaking of Alien/Human hybrids. Has anyone got any further info on this video. Looks and sounds like another hoax?

tracker.conspiracycentral.net...

[edit on 11-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
She doesn't even look like a real girl looks like like.. like she is made of plastic on her faace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join