It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Criss Angel really Manipulate energy/matter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroslag

no - mut he can manipulate idiots into believing his nonsense

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Starred n Flagged

You put up a great first post .
So glad to see it with the right amount of your text an all. Seen Criss live in Vegas Three years ago. He's no Copperfield and some of his illusions weren't as clean as on T.V. He pulled em off, but you could tell, he dosn't manipulate anything but your perception.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
reply to post by zombiemann

it is sooooo easy to sit back and assume, but proving it is another matter altogether...tell us HOW he manages to be the ONLY person on earth that can do what he does....tell us please...tell us WHY no one else, no other ' illusionaist ' or entertainer, wants to get rich doeing the same thing....heck, if all it takes is paying people to deceive with video, why isn't a crowd of people doing it? why allow Criss to make all the money?

It is because NO ONE ELSE can do what he does, as he does it...simple...disprove that...you cannot.

i'm not even going to waste time going over most of your post, but i'm assuming you have no idea that criss angel is definitely not making all the money. go look up the net worth of him against david copperfield and lance burton, who actually do magic shows in front of live non-paid audiences and don't need a stupid tv show to promote all they do. actually let me get some links for you:

david copperfield: net worth $150 million david copperfield net worth

lance burton: net worth $100 million lance burton net worth

and last sucky criss angel: net worth a paltry $18 million to the others criss angel sucks

so from those 3 figures alone, please tell me how criss angel is making all the money? if we was doing real magic to wow people that didn't depend on editing, camera tricks, paid audience he would be getting the high end contracts that copperfield and burton make. though according to your train of thought david copperfield must be a master at real magic because he makes all the money.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

No. Tv is tv, Do not believe ANYTHING as real on TV. NOTHING is real on TV.

CJ

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I had to add: Do you know the Illusionators? I would say if ANYTHING is real, then THEY are: Here's their tv show to prove it: Just to further the controversy, this one has actor Rob Riggle in it - the guy many people claimed was the "paid informant" on the fox news coverage of 9/11.

Hope I've shown you the way...

CJ
edit on 9-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: stupidity

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If he truly could, he wouldn't be doing popcorn commercials..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Hope I've shown you the way...

Oh, you have. Those are *hilarious*!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In my opinion Criss Angel is a dufus. I think he had his time a few years ago but it has certainly died down. I was given FREE tickets to his show in Vegas and let me tell you ,IT WAS AWFUL, I mean AWFUL. Just Google reviews for his live shows and you will see ,he is no REAL magician. It is defo tricks with camera angles, planted people in the audience. You can see he does nothing very awe inspiring in his live show, atleast when I was there.

BTW, I freakin LOVE his popcorn commercial. It is awesome. I even bought some of that microwave popcorn. Besides it had 2 free red box rentals in it.

"Do you know what this is? He turned the BAG into a bowl!!!!" It makes me laugh everytime I see it. I always do that commercial in the grocery when I go down the popcorn aisle. Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This has already been discussed in an epic topic to end all epic topics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every angle, every trick, everything you would ever discuss or want to discuss has been already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join