It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters For Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That's interesting coming from a source that claims the Dracos are real.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Most people who say they're et mean they have et incarnated souls.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

The whole thing is strange. I didn't know about the dracos until I had encounters with them. But when I did, it was terrifying and I couldn't figure it out at first. Until I realized that they were trying to get me off track.

I had encounters with both warring factions and while one faction was experimenting on me the other one was trying to pawn themselves off as noble and good. It's their war and although I never knew they existed before my experiences, it was clear to me that they both have their agendas. Neither is on the good side so to speak.

I try to rationalize what I went through, but years later I read of other people having experiences with these dracos and I knew that it was all coming together. There is nothing in my imagination that could have prepared me for these experiences. It just simply didn't exist in my mind. In fact, at first I thought they were demons. I had nothing to base this experience on. Nothing at all. But they were flesh and blood.

So yeah, very strange.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

When a person is a conduit, a receivor than all the warring factions will get involved. A person cannot be open without being pulled into the middle of it all.

I have to be honest. When all this was happening to me, it was a completely new experience. I could never have imagined any of it and trying to make sense of it all was the most challenging thing of all. It took me years to get to where I am now.

I do not have all the answers. Far from it. But I have come to some obvious conclusions.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you, Egyptia

This is the first time I have spoken with anyone who has been taught by a "higher" personage that isn't into all the new age guru stuff. He kept you on the path which is the Way to what is all important, G-d. That is why you have made it through all your experiences imo. You understand that no matter what you are shown, what people try to convince you of that nothing shall separate you from Christ our Lord and G-d our Father, that is your greatest strength.

I've had similar experiences throughout my life though my lessons were focused on firstly; learning about G-d and the universe and later about G-d in action in our lives and peoples' around us. So, your post gives me hope that many people out there have had similar experiences and just haven't stepped forward with them yet. Perhaps we're part of a vanguard of sorts?

Oh, one question, did you have to go through tests/temptations? An initiation of sorts? If it is too personal to ask about, I'll understand. I am thrilled with what you have shared already.

I'm looking forward to the Council of Elders post when you can. I hope your father is doing better,

All my best and I am very happy that we have met,

STM

[edit on 7/9/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Since they seem to be tracking you all the time and aware of your search for answers, I would do this, if I were you:

1) Get one of these spy pens (just search ebay for "spy pen camera")
2) Go to the doctors saying that you bumped your head while doing some stuff and since then there are times during the day where you become dizzy and sleeps wherever you are, with an occasional seizure per week
3) Take the pen with you always and record everything - eventually the "MIB" will show up and you'll have it on video
4) Burn several CDs with copies of the video and give it out to random people instructing them to post the video on the internet, with some background info
5) Make a torrent file of the video to make it public so it won't be possible to trace it and delete it

Good luck !

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bonekeeper

For the past 10 years my life has been peaceful and without such experiences. The only thing I have had in these past 10 years are dreams of what lays ahead. So if they are tracking me, I haven't had any experiences of it for 10 years which is amazingly great for me. I can only hope that it continues because I feel done with that. I have no desire to repeat the past experiences and spend my life trying to figure it all out.

I've waisted enough time already.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I understand that after what you have been through, you might want to stay out of "trouble" and just do what you are supposed to do, as silently as possible.

Since you said in a previous post that you have had so many experiences that it's hard to post everything, perhaps you would be interested in writing down all your experiences, in chronological order to the best of your knowledge, and post it for us to read and also to share this information with others ?

Since you said in a previous post that part of your "mission" was to share what you "KNOW", then that would be a great way to start - write it down, send it to eSnips, Scribd, etc, so it will be available for the ones looking for it.

Thank you for taking the time to share a little with us!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It is a strange thing 'missions'. We all have one but most of us don't really know what it is. I was thrown into both world's to witness the battle that is taking place and coming to a physical reality in this world. Why? Who knows. I suppose some must simply be selected for it but it's a living hell going through it. I certainly couldn't repeat history in time. Some of the experiences were phenomenal but many were horrifying.

So mine is more to give the knowledge of the truth. I am working on a chronology but something like that takes time that I do not have a lot of right now. It is in the works however.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by Egyptia

Thank you, Egyptia

"This is the first time I have spoken with anyone who has been taught by a "higher" personage that isn't into all the new age guru stuff. He kept you on the path which is the Way to what is all important, G-d. That is why you have made it through all your experiences imo. You understand that no matter what you are shown, what people try to convince you of that nothing shall separate you from Christ our Lord and G-d our Father, that is your greatest strength. "

Reply:
You see clearly Seentoomuch. That is the very reason why I survived the many perilous encounters which also included satan and his horde of dark followers.

"Perhaps we're part of a vanguard of sorts?"

Reply:
I came to the same conclusion. I do believe we are a vanguard of sorts. After we pass the trials of temptation we continue to be tried and attacked. For me this went on for years. At one point Lucifer or satan (this demon or fallen angel seemed to be the leader of the dark force) came in the flesh to me. I was 18 years old and had a room mate at the time.

When this occurred my room mate was paralyzed but could hear everything. This fallen angel was terrifying and huge. He attempted to offer me things, but when that didn't work he began to threaten me and terrorize me. When that didn't work and I stood in my authority that God and The Lord gave me, he became so infuriated that he caused an explosion in my loft that sounded like a huge bomb. My loft was a part of 6 other suites and when this occurred everyone went running out in fear thinking that a bomb exploded. At this moment when this bomb like sound was heard, we could also hear this fallen demon scream in absolute anger.

The only place that was destroyed was mine. The last words he said to me were 'If you so much as take one step away from Him, I will be there ready to take you with me". It was the most fearful experience and the words resonated through me. My room mate was so terrified that he urinated himself. Shortly after that experience he moved out. He said he couldn't handle the amount of paranormal things happening around me.

"Oh, one question, did you have to go through tests/temptations? An initiation of sorts?"

Reply:
I had to go through a great deal of tests and temptations. The story only gets stranger from here. Hard to believe really. It appeared that Lucifer was doing everything in his power to try and tempt me. And I mean everything.

As I said the story only gets stranger from here. So you hit it right on the nail. Keen eye you have.

I

[edit on 7/9/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

A most interesting post.

If you remember anything else at all pls post more as that tiny bit of data may help solve what has been going on world wide for a very long time.

I don't envy what you have gone through.

Some people say they would like to have had your experiences however those individuals have no real idea the trauma being kidnapped and mucked with would entail.

You might want to talk to David Jacobs, he wrote "the Threat" and he is very nice and might possibly be able to help you sort some of this mental stuff out.

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow, Egyptia

Pretty intense tests. And lol, I don't blame your room mate for leaving, they actually heard that awful voice? That would do it for most. You're very strong to take it head on.

Thanks for sharing and we really gotta meet up sometime and go over all this,

STM

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, the visitors I met told me that this planet is under the authority of the Council of Elders. These visitors looked exactly as we do except that they all have black hair and blue eyes. Their planet has a small group of them living there and is mainly agrarian. They are required to serve in patrol ships for a few years and they serve with groups from other planets who are also required to. The visitors I spoke with patrol this portion of space and keep out any visitors that do not have the authority to visit our planet. Though one admitted to me that he does not always agree with the choices of who is allowed and who isn't.

He also believes in G-d. So imho I believe that there are good visitors and bad ones and I still am mystified by this Council of Elders. Are they the Elders from the book of revelations? If so, does that mean that G-d is allowing the bad ones to visit our planet? Does it have to do with the part of revelation where Lucifer is thrown down amongst us? Lol, I'm not a biblical scholar by any means so ignore this if it is offbase.

Thanks greatly,

STM

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Council of The Elders

The one thing about Wisdom was that he always prepared me gently for the journey's we had to go to. He would typically explain things to me so that I would not be shocked. His manner was always gentle and there was a holiness that emanated from him.

On this particular journey Wisdom told me that I was to prepare for a meeting with The Council of the Elders in one of the heavens that was the closest to the earth, where The Council regulated earth's affairs under the Father's direction.

Wisdom told me that The Council rarely allowed meetings with us because of the law of interference. They typically do not want to interfere with our lives in a direct way. It is only in certain circumstances that they will allow it.

I asked him why I was one of those exceptions. He said due to the things that were allotted for me to see and experience in this world and the level of encountering forces in my life I was to have a meeting.

At this time I was ready to leave the world. I didn't feel that I had the strength to persevere considering the number of attacks and paranormal experiences that dominated my life. It was a struggle for far too long and I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. My spirit was waning and growing weak. I knew somehow that I could will myself to leave and it looked like that was where I was heading unless things began to change.

Between the abductions, the medical x-files that made me perpetually sick as a result of what ever was being done to me, the attacks of the fallen angels and their hordes, people in the black cults targeting me and paranormal experiences that included electricity, energy fluxes akin to vortexes, kinetic effects and struggling to survive in this world, I was reaching my limit.

Apparently it was time for a meeting with The Council. They felt it was permissible under these circumstances. Everything was strange in my life and to say that I was struggling and fighting forces that were outside of human understanding is a huge understatement. I lived in a perpetual state of fear and I was growing exhausted from the fact that everything was a fight. A fight I didn't even understand.

So off I went with Wisdom to this meeting. My body lay behind and my spirit went with him. Every time we traveled together it was a pleasant journey. Once I arrived I had to walk through a procession of people who appeared to know who I was. Many stood to catch a glimpse and to briefly tell me what a pleasure it was to meet me.

I felt two things. Estranged completely by the fact that these beautiful people appeared to know me and feel it was important enough to prepare for me such a greeting. The second thing was that as much as I felt estranged by such a greeting, I felt strangely at home.

The people looked very beautiful, like a shine coming from them. Their clothing looked very old style, ancient Greek almost. When I arrived it was just reaching evening in their world and their sky was a beautiful blue with a soft yellow brilliance emanating from their city. Like the stones were made from something that emanated light and warmth. It was captivating with gigantic pillars everywhere and large structures that appeared to be made from the hands of crafted artisans. The details in their architecture was in itself awe inspiring. The grandeur and beauty of it all was spell binding.

Automatically I felt at peace there, even though I was extremely nervous and afraid of this meeting. I mean what could this meeting be about anyway and why would I be permitted to see any of this? I am just a simple person struggling like everyone else in this planet to live and do the best that I can.

Hoping that at the end of it all I would have helped ease the pain of some of the suffering in this world and shine my Father's light in the darkness of this battling world.

Like everyone else in this world, I struggle to know and complete what ever my purpose in this world is.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I walked with Wisdom on a brilliant red carpet leading to the great hall, where outside the great doors stood two people who lead me into the chamber where The Elders sat in ornate chairs that also looked like they came from an ancient world. The table was the largest I had ever seen in my entire life and made from a beautiful material that I could not recognize.

The Council of The Elders stood up to receive me and here is what was strange, they each made a gentle bow and said it was an honor to meet me.

I felt really strange and couldn't understand any of what was happening to me. If there was a dominant theme in my life it was that I never felt worthy but instead found myself in the world of earth struggling with all my brother's and sister's here for the very same things in this life before we are done here.

So I couldn't understand such a royal reception and felt hugely unworthy. A distinct chair awaited my presence and so I was directed to sit. I was rather dumb struck so I don't believe I uttered anything as I went to sit down.

What I want to explain is that up until this point I did not even know about any Council, nor did I know The Bible or anything outside of my experiences. I was born with the distinct knowledge of my Father in Heaven and His Son, my King. I was born with the knowledge of where I was before birth and the things that I was shown. I was born with the knowledge of the fallen angels and their armies wreaking havoc in our world and parts of the universe. I have memories of my place in that pre-life but I did not retain any knowledge of The Council.

I had the distinct impression that these people were many thousands of years old, immortals and that they carried the Holiness of my Father. I could see it and feel it. It was unbelievably humbling and I felt unclean in their presence, although they did not make me feel that way. In fact they treated me with great dignity and respect.

Some of the eyes I remember: Many had startling crisp blue eyes. Some had a see through blue that almost looked like water. And some had deep brown eyes. I have never seen eyes like theirs here in this world. Eternal and penetrating right through the soul. One would feel like every part of you is exposed but they do not make you feel judged. They "see" literally and they emanate the Father's love and a wisdom that exceeds anything we could ever come close to.

I just sat there stunned, waiting for what ever they had to say to me. I noticed that many had very dark hair. Some had white hair and some were hairless. The minority had brilliant blond hair. They were all exceptionally human looking, however they looked like they were perfected. Their beauty was soul beauty. It wasn't that they had stunning features according to our perception of what beautiful is here. But they were a beauty that made them look perfect because of their soul and their closeness to the Father of Heavens and Earth.

There were 24 of them and they all wore ancient looking garments. There were men and women wearing ancient Greek or Egyptian style garments that gleamed white down to the floor.

The first thing they spoke was in praise of The Holy Father and The King of Kings and for me to not be afraid that I would come to an understanding of many things in time, but for now I had to hold on to faith because The Father had a reason. But due to the condition that lead to the law of free will, and the authority given to the fallen angels as a result of our free will and the fall that followed, we are fighting for our souls and a great war has been taking place ever since.

Because we chose free will and fell to the condition of sin as a result, we must come to the knowledge of the truth individually of our own free will. They cannot do this for us or interfere with our choices. They can only guide us and protect us according to The Father's will that does not go outside the boundaries of the laws of free will. Our battles are ours to fight.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Oh, yeah, almost forgot, the visitors I met told me that this planet is under the authority of the Council of Elders. These visitors looked exactly as we do except that they all have black hair and blue eyes. Their planet has a small group of them living there and is mainly agrarian. They are required to serve in patrol ships for a few years and they serve with groups from other planets who are also required to. The visitors I spoke with patrol this portion of space and keep out any visitors that do not have the authority to visit our planet. Though one admitted to me that he does not always agree with the choices of who is allowed and who isn't.

He also believes in G-d. So imho I believe that there are good visitors and bad ones and I still am mystified by this Council of Elders. Are they the Elders from the book of revelations? If so, does that mean that G-d is allowing the bad ones to visit our planet? Does it have to do with the part of revelation where Lucifer is thrown down amongst us?
STM

From my experiences I believe this Council to be a heavenly designated Council but I don't know if they are the same as the ones spoken of in Revelations. In my mind I got the impression that their could be more than one Council according to what parts they are ruling.

I believe that the Council we met with are the ones designated to help and guide us here on Earth. It seemed that each person had specific jobs and titles according to what their jobs were. I'm thinking that each Heaven has different Councils and the one in Revelation is the one appointed to Judgement day and in close proximity to the rule of The Father.

I remember huge ships stationed at various intervals of space as well. What is strange is how I recall a blend between an ancient world and a world where the technology is so advanced and so beyond our understanding of energy sources. Stones/architecture that emits both light and heat, regulating the temperature of everything to give one example.

God is allowing the bad ones to visit because the bad ones have authority as a result of our free will and our fall. When that occurred we gave them the authority over this world and our lives so to speak. That is why there is a huge war over our souls and this world. That is the reason for the day of judgement. That is the reason why there is an appointed time for this battle to be fought in our world as opposed to being fought in the principalities of the air and spirit.

Your spot on, it has everything to do with Lucifer rebelling and being thrown down here with all the other angels that followed him. The Council has to work within the limits of the laws in place as a result of this and the fact that we gave our authority to Lucifer when we fell and chose free will. Both these factors have resulted in the battle that has been raging ever since. That is the reason why some of us are attacked more than other's. Because he and his principalities of air have the authority to do so in our lives. But everything that is taking place is in keeping with these laws while people keep getting saved here in the world.

This is also why many are able to visit us and come here.

So when you say that this planet is under the authority of The Council of Elders, I think it is, just not in full authority because of our fall. The fallen angels have the authority we gave them but the Council has to work within those limits and laws as a result. Once we are saved we take that authority back from the fallen angels and in this way G-d and His Council are able to do more in our lives. But still the same laws apply.

I will try to explain more a little later because your questions are excellent and very complicated. I don't think we have all the answers, but we can share what we have been told and shown. Maybe this way we can make more sense of it all.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Seentoomuch, what if this Council was the same one as revelation? How would we know?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I have no desire to repeat the past experiences and spend my life trying to figure it all out.

I've waisted enough time already.

Yet here you are. . on ATS discussing your "experiences". It would seem that if you were really done with all of this, the last thing you would do is join the top conspiracy website and spill your guts hoping for people to believe you. . with no proof. Nothing.

What year did your hospital experience take place where the mystery people showed up?
What hospital was it?

I really want to believe you here, but when you say you are not wanting to waste any more time figuring it out, and you spend a dozen or so posts trying to figure it all out, its a hell of a contradiction.

Please answer my two questions, if you dont mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yet here you are. . on ATS discussing your "experiences". It would seem that if you were really done with all of this, the last thing you would do is join the top conspiracy website and spill your guts hoping for people to believe you. . with no proof. Nothing.

Hence why its in the grey area, where no proof is required to be given, Duh

Because we chose free will and fell to the condition of sin as a result, we must come to the knowledge of the truth individually of our own free will.

when i hear people say that we were given free will and are being punish for choices why made/bad things happen becaues of it/etc. i think were we really given free will. i mean were given the choice of doing what were told or be punished, isn't that the same choice we'd have as slave/obidant searvanrs/what ever you call it with out free will.

in my opinion free will in a cage isn't free will, and a being (god/the father/whatever) has the power to control the event that ocur in the unerverse and affect our live, he/she doesn't have to do anything punish us directly if why do something they don't like, they can just setup a situation that would do so.

in one of the heavens that was the closest to the earth

what do you think these 'heavens' are? Ships/stations or another demension?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hehe humans-like children they are :p

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

When I say I'm done with all this, I mean I am done with having more experiences and living like that. I will be spending the rest of my life trying to make sense of it all but the last thing I want is to have more experiences and relive it all again and have more to spend my life figuring out.

But I do feel like I have wasted years already, yet something still drives me to know more or know anything. I just can't and do not want a repeat of it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join