It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters For Real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

yes, the one/ones who talked to me had the sand robes, pure white hair, and everything else was just pure white light around....

Well the ones I remeber anyways..... I think there were also a totally unrelated bunch doing not so nice things, that had nothing to do with spirituality etc, like those white haired guys did etc....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
To the previous Posters,

Remember I HAVE NOT ever met an alien or even seen a UFO. My meeting with "The Council" began in a near death experience 34 yrs ago.
My younger brother however was taken. Its weird how the family doesnt talk about it anymore. He and I occasionally discuss it but he seems to want to avoid it so I dont press it. I was drawn to ATS not long ago. My main feelings are why does "The Council" show me things? I am nobody. I dont even think I have the intelligence to grasp most of what Im shown. Maybe Im not even in the right thread here, but my desire is to meet others who know "The Council". Thank you, Magantice

I am nobody....not only am I nobody, but I am sooooooooo far from perfect.....totally FLAWED in fact....ashamed and unworhty I feel...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

I am nobody....not only am I nobody, but I am sooooooooo far from perfect.....totally FLAWED in fact....ashamed and unworhty I feel...

Is this how abductees generaly feel?

I would imagine that if I had been picked out of 6 billion people to have contact with them I would feel very special and quite awsome. Privileged even.
Some of you are receiving messages that concern the whole world. I can see why that could be perceived as a burden but still, knowing that you are one of the few people who have had contact with friggin' aliens! must mean something in terms of raising the self-confidence level.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by laura petrie

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Is this how abductees generaly feel?

I would imagine that if I had been picked out of 6 billion people to have contact with them I would feel very special and quite awsome. Privileged even.
Some of you are receiving messages that concern the whole world. I can see why that could be perceived as a burden but still, knowing that you are one of the few people who have had contact with friggin' aliens! must mean something in terms of raising the self-confidence level.

You are right... you think it would....the thing is, that I am no better than anyone else at ALL...

I guess I am just the type of personality to have the guts to spread the messages mabey?

Mabey that is the only difference, that some of us actually dedicate our lives to telling everyone else mabey

Thank you, you did make me feel a bit better..never will feel quite worthy though.

I feel I have to practice a lot more of what I have been told as much as anyone else would though....... I AM trying, I AM getting better at integrating everything into my own life I guess....

Obviously you have a beautiful role to make people feel better about themselves. I am glad for people like you being on this planet... a few of the right words at the right time are worth more than gold to me for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Council of 12 is all male and all elders. Not a young one in the bunch.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
The Council of 12 is all male and all elders. Not a young one in the bunch.

that would make sense with the all white hair then...... and probly also my feeling of being unworthy to even be talked to....even though it was loving correction, I thought "why me?" I definatly want to listen and apply all I can rember....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will be away for a week, as my sister is in town, but will write more upon my return. There are good questions here and really good points that I would like to elaborate on as well as continue what I was shown.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great thread. I have no first hand experience of what you guys talk about but these 12 elders do sound like whats in the Bible and also Greek mythology.
In the Greek Mythology, there are twelve Gods that are on Mt Olympus but they are male and female.
The Titans who come from earth are in a fight with the Olympians. The Titans help mankind like Prometheus who gives them the fire.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

hmmm... it still could be the same council, the interesting thing about greek gods is that, unlike the one god, they could age and die but just very long lifed and powerful. there are also acounts of members giving their seat to other gods. and its also quite possible that the council of god and the greek council of gods are the same council. the olympians where only the rulers of the earth and the primordial gods ruled the aspects of the univers.

another interesting thing is the conditions of our existence imposed by Zeus, (which were all broken by prometheus) fire was with help from us to limit the rate of our development (fire being a major tool in cooking and forging) perhaps it was an atmept to stop us from destroying ourselves like the other humans before us.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The messages i have recieved I made all into youtube videos generally...

The main ones I spread are on sustainability, forgiveness, equality, and FUN be happy, HAVE FUN to raise your vibrations etc....

My signature links to all the videos, there are 8 of the messages (put into my OWN words and OWN understanding though) so mabey not perfect, and then one of me and my munchky being silly testing the web cam, lol...

Let me know what you think, and if your messages were similar at all???

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just watched your videos on u tube mellisa. There is a lot of information in a few words.

Reflecting on my own 57 years of experience in this type of understanding, the way you simply state how things are and how we need to act are directly related to the understanding I have had since childhood.

I have studied scripture with many of the popular religions and the not so popular ones. I seem to ask questions they are not able to answer. There is also a lot of outward show with little inner conviction or understanding about what we need to do. In striving to follow a path made by men with agendas, religious worship has lost its true purpose which is to bring us closer to God. Instead it gives us a reason to question God's authority, which leads us to rebelion against that authority and to accuse God of being uunfair or unjust by giving us rules we can't follow. Then punnishing us for not being able to follow those rules.

Guess what? We are the ones doing this to our selves. God has made no set of rules other than Love your God and love your fellow man. The rest was made up by men. Yes, the 10 commandments were like a set of guidelines on how to grow, but not a set of guidelines to punnish people for not following.

Any time I have been taken away from earth by my guide and/or a being of more stature, I have felt like I was carried in the arms of love. I am sheltered from attacks here on earth by those same arms, much like a parent hugs a child that has just avoided a dangerous situation.

I also feel unworthy, meek and humble to have this protection. I said I did ask God for this when I was very young. I was not able to stand without some type of spiritual assistance. I was being heavily tested, shall we say.

The bottom line is whenever I do have interaction with these beings, all I feel is love. When negative parts of my life, where I condem myself, are reviewed, all I feel is love without condemnation. God, his/their angels or any being from that realm have only ever showered me with love. More intense that what you even get from a parent.

On the other hand, there is a group feeding off the negative energy we give off as humans. I am not sure how they use this energy, but I am sure they harvest it.

I have been schooled on how to put on the armour of God, which is related to auras. These shields help to keep your energy in as well as keeping away negative entities. I do quite a lot of remote viewing, using these shields to keep from attack.

I am preparing for some appointed time in the near future, where all of the skills will be needed by me and others around me, during a time of conflict we must experience. Oh, we won't be alone for this and it will be a finality of sorts. I call it, "our rescue".

I have come here, in this flesh, exactly for this conflict. I am patiently waiting for the harvest to ripen. I think M's videos can help to ripen our souls.

Take a look around and you will plainly see that the harvest is near. More than ever, I believe people are starting to wake up and listen.... Listen to what? ... listen to what your intuition is telling you.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I am honored you understood my videos.....

I too since birth have tried to help people understand that, for example, "raising your vibrations" means, peace, love, joy, happiness etc...

That is why I put in the part about if Jesus were he today he might tell you to go to the waterslides once and a while, and to laugh more, and how SILLY it would be for others to condem you for not going to the waterslides or being a giggle monster etc...

All my years of trying to cheer up others and help them be happy and raise their vibes, I myself may need some sort of sheilding...when an abusive person is around I find I have little energy and less smiles and less encouragement for others...

I am finding that this has helped me to go back to prayer a TON more though latley.. I was really lacking there for a while.

Nice to meet you!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

How can a planet have two suns?

Also do you think there is any significant clues in your family lineage?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
First and foremost, I apologize for hi-jacking this thread, however, I feel that I am in dire need of help. I am unable to start a thread due to my low post count, unfortunately. Again, my apologies. I posted this thread ( what you're about to read ) earlier on a spiritual forum, but to my avail, haven't received any answers as of yet. I truly feel like something is trying to " blast " out of my third eye. The power is so immense and, at times, very uncomfortable. I almost feel like I'm going insane ( and, to be clear, I have no family history ( that I am aware of ) of mental illness of any sort ). I thank you for your time.

( I apologize if this is posted in the place. Perhaps it could be moved, Mods ? )

" Hello. As the title of this thread states, I TRULY am honored to be here. I don't know any of you ... but I love you all. And I really mean that.

I have something of importance that I'd like to share with all of you ... something that's been bothering me for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps ( it is my hope, anyways ) you can help me. I've never meditated before ... up until a couple of weeks ago. Let's begin. As I was meditating ( not knowing much about it other than to listen to the " silence " ) I heard, what seemed to be, very high pitched noises coming from inside my head. Now, I should state that I hear these noises all the time, but not at the volume it was coming in at. Anyways, about 5 minutes into this meditation the noises start to get louder ... and louder. I feel myself being drawn to them as a matter of fact. A couple more minutes pass then I start to feel vibrations ! This is when I stop and call it a day ! LOL ! Freaked me out !

The second time I meditated ( roughly a few days later ) I felt the same thing ( again, about 5 minutes into it ) accompanied, this time, by a sense of " pulling out of myself ". I felt as if something ( and I feel it now as I'm typing ) is trying to pull out of my head. I've never felt this before. And this is where I am in need of help. Ever since I meditated the 2nd time I've felt ( almost everyday ) extreme pressure on my 3rd eye as well as my crown. Sometimes it feels as if there is ants walking around on my brain, to put it lightly. Again, as I type this I feel it. I also feel very joyous ... very, very happy ( which is somewhat rare for me ... not to say that I am an agree person ). I have felt at times in the last two weeks when in conversation with my co-workers as if I'm not really there ... that I'm looking at them outside of my body. That I am observing myself observing them ? The other day someone had made fun of the fact that I blink so much ( something I've been doing since I was a child ) and I just let it go one ear out the other. Something I've never been able to do ! It's hard to describe ( and I apologize if this post is all over the place ... writing is not one of my talents ) but my mind feels empty almost ... I feel like a child again. I have no judgements whatsoever. I feel completely oblivous as to what's going on around me ... I wish I could put it into words. There are no thoughts in my head at times ... sometimes I feel as if everything is alien, if this makes sense. I don't really feel like I exist in the " here and now ". I am deeply, deeply sorry for all the confusion. I saw a psychic once a few years back ( something that was strongly suggested by quite a few people I worked with at the time due to their experiences with him ) and I'll never forget what he said. He said, " Don't let this go to your head, but in all my years of meeting people I've never met anyone like you before. You have a very strange energy. " Now, I'm not sharing this with you to say, " Wow, I must be special ! " What he said scared me ... what I'm sharing with you right now is scaring me. I don't know what to think as I've never experienced these type of " sensations " before ... I don't know. I'm still functioning though it seems.
Do any of you have any ideas ?

And, again, I apologize for the way this was typed ( spelling, grammar, etc. ). I speak much better than I can write ! LOL ! Love you all and have a great rest of the week and weekend. "

- James

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Iron_Disciple

flee.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I just read through this thread and I am intrigued. Then the thread went dead what happened? Are you still around? Do you have anything else to add about your experiences? I feel you story was only partially told.

Your Brother.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Egyptia, I was told at age 5 or 6 that I have black blood (I am Caucasian, as white as a corpse) and that I must never tell anyone. Later years I asked about that and was told a medicine woman told one of my forebears that, and then told him never to show up again because carriers of black blood are dangerous people to be around. In high school someone told me the Egyptian Book of the Dead or the Tibetan Book of the Dead explains it, but I couldn't find the explanation. Has anyone else got anything new to say about this?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

I have a great deal to add. I am in the midst of dealing with my father dying. It has been a rough go in the last year and now it looks like the end is near. I will try and continue this thread very soon.

Sometimes I am at a loss as to where to continue when there is so much. If anyone has questions then perhaps that would be an easier way for me to ease back into this. It has been a very long while. I will need to read the thread again to find the continuing point.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FifiLamoreaux

According to the Egyptian Book of the Dead black blood is the lineage of the the last vampire Sita. In our day and age perhaps it has more to do with having unique properties that are rare and specific.

en.wikipedia.org...

The book opens with a brief narration. A young woman who calls herself Alisa Perne appears to be in her late teens, but she is not what she appears to be. She is actually a 5,000 year old vampire born as "Sita" and to her knowledge she is the last of her kind. Many of the things supposedly harmful to vampires are discovered not to be true. Alisa can stay out during the day, though such a feat was incredibly difficult until she aged a couple thousand years. She can die from sufficient injuries, such as decapitation or impalement, and her body still requires food. However, she possesses many of the same attributes of modern vampire legends: enhanced stamina, strength, vision, hearing and speed, accelerated healing and eidetic memory. She explains that as she ages, her powers grow stronger.

You probably have discovered that there is virtually nothing in the web regarding black blood. I find this incredibly strange, considering what I went through when I was 14 years old. I don't think I am the only person.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your father. I am sure all will work out and we will all be together eventually.
You mentioned you were working a a chronology of events have you finished that yet?
I also feel that your story coincides with ET MAN's threads I think I remember seeing you post there.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join