It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Draft Reinstated In USA Announcement.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
i realised, i edited my reply accordingly...
He's still not debunked The Draft postings - when they can't debunk they just play possum.

The Draft has not been voted on yet. It is still a Bill, not a law. I am not trying to debunk that. It is "pending."

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Did you ever notice too, Chaotica, that wherever FF goes, Esoterica is right there to back him up soon after?? Sure sounds like a boiler room operation to me. Tag people as dangerous tellers of the truth and then tag team the smear campaign. Then they've got their stooges among the mods too, who will destroy your threads or move them to locations where no one is participating.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
anyone who can brush someone off because they've read and quoted david icke is someone to be very sorry for.

so much for freedom of thought. Icke has been proved right time and again, this weekend the Rothschilds History was published by a mainstream newspaper - acknowledging words icke wrote 6 years ago.

that's the tip of the iceberg. I've researched and experienced so much that matches what Icke says.

the less credibility Military-Industrial Sheeple Drones give me, the more it proves to intelligent people that there is definitely something being hidden.

I speculate Esoterica, that you'd rather serve your Corrupted Nation State than serve your Humanity...it's your choice.

make sure it's an informed one.

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Did you ever notice too, Chaotica, that wherever FF goes, Esoterica is right there to back him up soon after?? Sure sounds like a boiler room operation to me. Tag people as dangerous tellers of the truth and then tag team the smear campaign. Then they've got their stooges among the mods too, who will destroy your threads or move them to locations where no one is participating.

Oh my Lord

FaceFirst and I are not in cahoots. We just tend to gravitate towards the same types of threads, just as some gravitate towards NWO or ghost threads.

I'm a 19 year old college student with time to waste. I'm not a spook here to silence THE TRUTH.

And our stooges among the mods? Oh man, I thought you were just weird, but you're downright paranoid. Yep, anyone that disagrees with you is in cahoots with The Man to bring you down

I suggest you look at THIS thread, and note how Seekerof disagrees with my views. Odd, he's real good at hiding our secret alliance against you

Better yet, go do a search of all the threads I've been in. And go see how often I've been 'working' with FaceFirst. Should be quite interesting.

If you're amazed that more than one person asks you to provide support for your claims, you need to get outside more.

Chaosica
anyone who can brush someone off because they've read and quoted david icke is someone to be very sorry for.

so much for freedom of thought. Icke has been proved right time and again, this weekend the Rothschilds History was published by a mainstream newspaper - acknowledging words icke wrote 6 years ago.

Didn't he also claim Scotland was going to sink into the ocean, or some nonsense like that?

that's the tip of the iceberg. I've researched and experienced so much that matches what Icke says.

the less credibility Military-Industrial Sheeple Drones give me, the more it proves to intelligent people that there is definitely something being hidden.

Yep, I'm a sheeple because I disagree with you.

You're the close-minded one, not me.

I speculate Esoterica, that you'd rather serve your Corrupted Nation State than serve your Humanity...it's your choice.

Ooooh, you capitalzied words. Msut have deep philosophical signifigance. I bow to your astral knowledge

make sure it's an informed one.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I can't be informed if you can't prove anything you're saying, can I?

Since you have yet to prove anything, your claims aren't even worth the pixels they light up.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
FaceFirst--then Esoterica--then FaceFirst--then Esoterica--then FaceFirst--then Esoerica....I checked my threads...it's the same monotonous pattern over and over again, alway bashing, always right on time.

Don't you think it's time for you two to change your BB names again??

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Esoterica, I honestly believe your not Military-Industrial Sheeple Drone, but you had the whole Clone thing going there - I read one of your posts about the NWO and you said you didn't get it...one of the first I read when I joined.

I need to know, do you deny it cause you genuinely don't see it, or do you deny it because you do see it?

you've obviously got an interest in its existence...What is it about the Evidence that bothers you?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I need to know, do you deny it cause you genuinely don't see it, or do you deny it because you do see it?

I genuinely don't see anything even remotely convincing on the subject. The stories aren't even internally consistent.

you've obviously got an interest in its existence...What is it about the Evidence that bothers you?

Well, the very small amount of it, and the lack of reliability and credibility of. When some here look at the government, they see strings being pulled. But I see politicans doing things of their own accord.

If you go in assuming therre is an NWO, you could easily pick and choose what facts to accept that builds up a case. But taken in context and scrutinized, those facts crumble, in my eyes at least. They may not in yours.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Esoterica: There is still hope for you. You're only 19, and at least your asking the right questions. You will come across enough evidence sooner or later, because its there.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I knew this was gonna happen so all I gotta say is ....SEE YA!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
OMG!!!

I leave for a while and come back to a Esoterica/FaceFirst Conspiracy!!!
A conspiracy within the conspiracy!!!.......*ribs hurt from laughing to hard*

That is the funniest thing I have read in ages. Thankyou for the laughs.

Truly.

Thankyou!

HA HA HA!

OMG, that is priceless!

You are convinced that we are out to get you? Truly mega-paranoid.
You even think the moderators are out to get you!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
good thing next month i'll be 25. thats the cut-off date for the draft, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandro
good thing next month i'll be 25. thats the cut-off date for the draft, isn't it?

You might be right but, I think its like 30 or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Colonel! Good to see you!

Any comments on this inane thread?

Your insults are the stuff of legend!

regards,
~Face

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Sandro
Link

Present - The U.S. currently operates under an all-volunteer armed forces policy. All male citizens between the ages of 18 and 26 are required to register for the draft and are liable for training and service until the age of 35.

If they're drafting my ass, you're coming with me

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Esoterica: There is still hope for you. You're only 19, and at least your asking the right questions. You will come across enough evidence sooner or later, because its there.

Are you are going to convince him with the evidence that no one seems to be able to provide?

NWO? Where & when & proof!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
i officially retire from involvement in this thread.

it's nice to see so many open minds coming together and arguing about Real Events from their own point of view.

The title of this Thread was correct. the Draft has been announced. I'm sure many of the members here will be delighted to go serve their country without question.

Good luck to them all, may they Reign In Hell.

That's what War is, it's Hell. just ask anyone who'se ever been in one.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I'd be in the military for about an hour before being taken away to Levenworth. Name the offense, I'll do it.

Homosexual acts with a ranking officer in the mess hall....While it's full.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

i officially retire from involvement in this thread.
The title of this Thread was correct. the Draft has been announced. I'm sure many of the members here will be delighted to go serve their country without question.
That's what War is, it's Hell. just ask anyone who'se ever been in one.

no doubting war is hell. I agree with you there.

Draft put through? There I disagree with you.
It still has to be voted through to become law.

My mind is still open.

goodnight.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Article posted tonight on NewsMax:

www.newsmax.com...

I imagine there will be a small revolution if they try to do this

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's an election year.
Any talk about reinstating the draft would be career suicide for whoever's doing the talking....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join