It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Draft Reinstated In USA Announcement.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Back it up with firm evidence, or your posts lack credibility, and make no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Chaosica, what you're saying is a whole bunch of crap.

since when does the US have plans to invade the UK? or when did Tony Blair announce he wanted to join the good ol' USA.

I understand your jealousy, since the US is doing everything right, and Blair is trying to ride on Bush's "magic carpet" in regards to the war on terror, etc.

ever notice the UK ALWAYS follows the US's lead??

explain that to me.... because then at least you'd be on some sort of path and not spewing out the crap that i keep seeing you type in this post.

It's easily explained.

The City Of London is the Financial Centre of the Bavarian Illuminati Financial Web.

The Virginia Company was created in Britain. You knowit as the USA.

Ever wondered what the "Special Relationship" was? it's the fact that Independence is illusion.

I'm not saying the UK runs the world, i'm saying the Bavarian illuminati run the world.

you must stop believing that the U.S. Govt sees you as a "special person" because you live there.

Bush is more interested in Iraq than he is in you.

Security for Liberty? Security from what? Government Militia in Black Ski Masks (formerly known as the Police)?

Lockdown and scanned, serfdom and Work for Food?

research your countries real history before you decide what "side" you are on.

www.davidicke.net...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, my friends, now is the time to put your money where your mouths are. You all hate the idea of a draft, and, as has been pointed out, there are bills before congress. One passed congress and is at the senate stage.

Now is the time to do our duties as Americans. Write your senators, write your congressmen, and tell them to vote down these bills. For every person who writes, there are 100 people who feel the same way. A letter or an email is a loud shout! I, shortly, will be writing to my senators to vote this bill down. I will also be writing to many opinion programs which are on TV and the radio. Do not let congress pass these bills like a thief in the night. This has gotten NO media attention, and it's time that changed.

Why would you not? It would either take you 15 minutes to find the email address of your senators, write a letter condemning these bills, copy it to all of your congressmen. The alternative is to sulk, say the system doesn't work and feel bad for yourselves, and have to shoot yourself in the foot in a year. Personally, I'd rather take the 15 minutes.

The system does work. If you believe they're all going to get reelected again anyway, and know it, because of the electronic voting, and they don't need to listen to the people, then it is time for you to leave this facist state and move to Canada or England. The choice is yours, but the system does work, if we work the system.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
again, back it up with articles, websites, etc. and i'll believe you.

and this isn't an "other curent events" post, it really belongs in the secret society or new world order section of the board, if your point all along was to pen everything on the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica

Originally posted by Bobbo
Chaosica, what you're saying is a whole bunch of crap.

since when does the US have plans to invade the UK? or when did Tony Blair announce he wanted to join the good ol' USA.

I understand your jealousy, since the US is doing everything right, and Blair is trying to ride on Bush's "magic carpet" in regards to the war on terror, etc.

ever notice the UK ALWAYS follows the US's lead??

explain that to me.... because then at least you'd be on some sort of path and not spewing out the crap that i keep seeing you type in this post.

It's easily explained.

The City Of London is the Financial Centre of the Bavarian Illuminati Financial Web.

The Virginia Company was created in Britain. You knowit as the USA.

Ever wondered what the "Special Relationship" was? it's the fact that Independence is illusion.

I'm not saying the UK runs the world, i'm saying the Bavarian illuminati run the world.

you must stop believing that the U.S. Govt sees you as a "special person" because you live there.

Bush is more interested in Iraq than he is in you.

Security for Liberty? Security from what? Government Militia in Black Ski Masks (formerly known as the Police)?

Lockdown and scanned, serfdom and Work for Food?

research your countries real history before you decide what "side" you are on.

www.davidicke.net...

and you actually believe that?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

research your countries real history before you decide what "side" you are on.www.davidicke.net...

I seriously question anyone's claims when they post a link to David Icke as a reference. The part about alien's using slave labor in underground bases?

Please, actual proof.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
there's no doubt that you need to go on an exercise of discovery. there's a big internet out there, go and find out for yourself.

type "Bohemian Grove" into Google

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
post to back up yourself.

you can argue that you're right all you want, but until we SOLID PROOF coming from a post of yours, we'll- or at least I'll- take all your posts as being BULL #!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Does anybody besides myself know what special connection Senator Chuck Hagel has to the NWO and the Iluminnati? All I will say for the moment is that he is the one person above all in the Senate that I would expect would push through the draft to put our sons and daughters at the service of this wicked government.

This is a test to see if anybody around here has really done their homework or not, or if the whole website is just full of pooh-pooohers, and paid bashers (of anybody trying to tell the truth) who do nothing but rehash and re-spew the government cover stories and lies....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

there's no doubt that you need to go on an exercise of discovery. there's a big internet out there, go and find out for yourself.

arrogant, but whatever.

Actual proof. Not some far-fetched sci-fi, new-age meanderings.

I have looked into several NWO sites. I have yet to see any of them produce tangible proof. Most of them are as reliable as Bigfoot and UFO sites

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Facefirst

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

What you want is for me to reveal what i've seen, so you can debunk that too.

life is for living, not sitting in an FBI or Army Office debunking what you cannot stop from happening: namely: a world of Peace Love and Truth.

see my other post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

for REAL Evidence of the NWO, and it's historical precendents.

I am me, I am free

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Chaosica...

A bold statement and very likely true, though he claims to be a professional musician.

Good post...sick of getting beat up by these morons. Hope you won't mind deflecting a little of their angst for awhile.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I didn't but luckily i didn't need federal student $.

there is no "possible". it's already decided.

www.comdsd.org...
either get used to it or !!!!, get off the grid, or stop paying taxes, or Bitch Loud!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
Chaosica...
A bold statement and very likely true, though he claims to be a professional musician.
Good post...sick of getting beat up by these morons. Hope you won't mind deflecting a little of their angst for awhile.

First of all, I am a professional musician. (Bassist- upright&electric) I have preformed all over the US and Canada. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Think what you want.

I have seen the Bohemian Grove video. It looked to me like a bunch of business men blowing off steam and acting crazy. If it floats their boats....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Chaosica...

Cheers.

Professional Musician? when did i claim that? I'm a professional in the Hunter S. Thompson sense of the word, despite the #, I get the job done, but I never remember the word being applied to my musician skills...you need to earn money to call yourself that

AHH sorry, you meant Facefirst?!!!! He's a professional musician? well he should know better then, rock music is ALL ABOUT the NWO and has been since it started - some are for it, some are against it, some turn off tune in drop out...

i don't mind taking the Angst.

Peace Love and Truth

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder if they're ready to draft teen girls too.

There's no reason not to by law.

In fact I would think any male could sue if they only drafted males now.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
C: I was referring to FF's claim...I have the same concerns about him that you do.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

C: I was referring to FF's claim...I have the same concerns about him that you do.

The claim is a fact.

And Chaostica, it is not "angst." It is called debate.
Opposing view points.

~Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i realised, i edited my reply accordingly...

I understand your concerns, i've only just started posting here but they are easy to spot...

He's still not debunked The Draft postings - when they can't debunk they just play possum.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can't shake the feeling that a certain member here is mocking me with their SN. I must be paranoid

Anyway, in relation to "OMG WTF NWO ZERG RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!1111111", someone who uses David Icke as a source for anything besides amusement automatically gets a -50% reduction on the credibility scale. Another -25% for not providing evidence besides the aforementioned Icke, and telling others to 'Look it up yourself." It translates roughly as "I can't back up what I'm saying, so I'm going to pretend I can't waste my time explaining my genius to the plebes."

Another -25% if you actually believe you are a genius who can't waste his time talking to the plebes.

Normally, you'd be at a 0% credibility level. But since I don't believe in absolutes, you'll be hovering somewhere around .0001%. Keep up the good work

[Edited on 4-20-2004 by Esoterica]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join